☆The only EFFECTIVE tool to block OTA updates
☆Helps keep root access
☆Prevent further BOOTLOADER lockdowns
☆Don't be mistaken: "Freezing" alone doesn't work!
☆The only available technique to both stop OTAs and to ensure system stability when OTA updates are checked/requested.
OTA Blocker is an effective tool:
[✔] BitRifle developers researched in depth the Verizon OTA process on the S3.
[✔] We provide a custom package that *INTERCEPTS* OTA interactions, neuters them, and provides an on-screen visual.
[✔] We identified which components to disable.
[✔] We replaced the required APIs with our own; Where freezing/deleting APKs will cause your phone to crash, OTA Blocker keeps your phone running.
Blocking OTA updates is very advantageous:
[✔]Verizon may try to revoke root rights on your phone.
[✔]Future updates may further restrict the Galaxy S3's lockable bootloader. As of today, part of the bootup process is locked already - it could get tighter.
[✔]Worse, Verizon may be able to automatically push updates to your phone without your consent. Using OTA Blocker today will provide immediate protection against this threat!
We want to hear from you: Please email us for comments that you would appreciate a response to as we are unable to respond to comments in Google Play.
Thank you for your support! We are committed to helping you get the most out of your devices, and your purchase both encourages and supports our continued work.
Spam Blocker prevents you from unwanted calls and sms from any sender. Turn the features on and enjoy your privacy. And all this for FREE. That too with NO ADS. If you have any suggestion to filter call/sms, please feel free to contact developer. This app may be conflicted with Go SMS and other apps monitoring incoming sms.
* AUTO DETECTS SPAM SMS SENDER BASED ON IT'S NUMBER AND SMS CONTENT
* Blacklist sms sender by writing the number or choosing one of the previous sender from inbox.
* Blacklist caller by writing the number or choosing one of the previous callers from call log.
* Whitelist sms sender. Use this option when you need to receive sms from a sender with a non-numeric number such as "LM-044024" and delete all other spam senders. Also, you can use this option when you want to receive sms from all your contacts plus some other few known numbers.
* Ignore sms/call from blacklisted numbers, keep a separate log of it.
* Ignore all calls/sms from those not it contact list.
* Detect and delete spam automatically based on sender and content.
* Notification in status bar about new spams. Can be disabled from app settings.
* Option to move blocked sms to inbox, reply to it and call back it's sender.
* Option to call back ignored call or reply to it by sms.
* Simple User Interface and easy to use
UPDATE VERSION 2.0
* Resolved problem in selecting numbers to blacklist, whitelist and clearing
* Introduced help section, for any guidance required to use the app
* Introduced filtering of incoming calls/messages on the basis of starting of number, ending of number, a number containing specific digits, even regexes.
* For auto-detection of spams, introduced filtering based on ip-address
* Auto reply ignored call with predefined SMS
* New and improved UI
UPDATE VERSION 2.1
* Major bug fix in spam sms detection
UPDATE VERSION 2.2 and 2.3
* UI Bug Fixes
UPDATE VERSION 2.4
* Custom Blacklist Keywords and Regex for detecting Sms as Spam
UPDATE VERSION 2.4.1
* Major Bug Fixes
UPDATE VERSION 2.4.2
* Bug Fix in notification on multiple spams
UPDATE VERSION 2.4.3
* Help section elaborated
UPDATE VERSION 2.4.4
* Bug fix on notification when Blacklisting a new word
* Minor Tweaks in User Interface when choosing number for blacklisting/whitelisting.
* Other Minor bug fixes in working of the app.
UPDATE VERSION 2.5.0
* Scan Inbox(already received messages) for spam messages and delete them.
* Help section updated accordingly.
* Share and recommend app with your friends.
UPDATE VERSION 2.5.1
* Improved user experience while Scan Inbox feature
* Bug fix of bug found in last few updates which occurs when spam call was received
UPDATE VERSION 2.5.2
* Bug Fixed while blacklisting caller from caller list
UPDATE VERSION 2.5.3
* App preferred install location changed to SD card
Explanations for all permissions:
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS : to disconnect the call
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS), EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS): to read inbox numbers, restore messages
RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES (SMS): to get notified on incoming message
READ/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS: to read contacts to see message or call is from them or not.
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY: to get notified for calls
REAR/ WRITE CALL LOG: to read call log if they are to blacklisted
Disclaimer: Developer is in no way responsible for any unwanted important deleted sms/ ignored call in any way.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and for any desired improvements or feedback feel free to mail the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please report a bug (if found) to developer and if no response or update comes in 3-4 working days feel free to rate as you wish. But please wait for the developers response in the first sight.
This application is *ONLY* for *DEVELOPERS* with ad-supported apps live! You need your admob/google login.
Watch your Admob-Account with an easy and fast app. It simply shows your Admob Console. Place the icon on your homescreen and you don't need to start browser and fiddle around with bookmarks and URLs.
! - The App is THAT simple, so please refrain from commenting/rating negative due to the fact the app is that simple or you aren't a developer of an ad-financed Android App in the market!
The worst known exploit of this vulnerability will factory reset your phone without confirmation.
The vulnerability is NOT limited to Samsung phones. All Android phones running less than Android 4.1.1 are vulnerable until manufacturers/carriers release updates.
Phones known to have updates available include: Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus
Configure and verify it works for you:
1. Try this IMEI test: http://git.io/HtEU4Q
2. Check the box to make "Auto-Reset Blocker" the default action
3. Auto-Reset Blocker will block it and show you the malicious number
4. Dismiss the request
5. Open this safe telephone number test: http://git.io/3LZlrQ
6. Auto-Reset Blocker will show the safe number
7. Touch "Dial"
8. Your normal dialer will open with the safe number
If you have more than one dialer installed (besides this one), step 7 will first ask you which dialer to use.
If you check the box labelled "Auto-dial when safe", steps 5 and 6 are eliminated for your next safe number.
Once you make it through the above instructions, you are all set! If you are browsing the web on your phone and a website uses a malicious code, Auto-Reset Blocker will block it and warn you (just like the IMEI test). Tap the Dismiss button and go back to your browsing.
If you have a question or concern, please email me (email@example.com). I have no way to answer questions or otherwise communicate with you via reviews.
How much alcohol is in your drink?
Glass of wine is usually 5 ounces and 12% alcohol, the alcohol is mixed through the entire volume so the 5 ounces is the volume
Beer often in 12 ounce cans or bottles, pints are 16 ounces. Like wine the alcohol is mixed throughout the entire drink so the volume to enter is the 12 or 16 or whatever the drink volume is.
Shots are small a ture measure is 1.5 ounces, but it's very common to get an over pour here. The distance between the white line mease and top of a shot glass is another .5 ounces (33% more than you thought) The alcohol is mixed throughout the volume.
Now the tricky stuff, mixed drinks like Jack and Coke, a manhattan, a martini, etc. These drinks have a mixer. The mixer is non-alcoholic so none of its volume counts, it's the shot they pour into the mixed drink that matters, so like shots, most mixed drinks are 1.5 ounces of alcohol.
*** I hope to put some better guidance in the tool, but with mobile apps space is at a premium.
Track as many people and your home scrrens will allow for. Setup up to 3 drinks per person you track.
When setting up the drinks, remember these tips:
1. Proof is twice the percentage of alcohol; 80 proof = 40% alcohol.
2. Most American beers are about 5% alcohol. Most say on the side of the bottle or can.
3. Most wines are 12% alcohol, but again check the label.
4. A shot or a mixed drink, Jack n Coke is 1.5 ounces of alcohol.
5. Wine is usually 5 ounces
6. Can and bottles of beer are typically 12 ounces, but it's always marked on the label.
7. Pints are usually 16 ounces.
Now on the setup screen, you can share teh BAC Widget with your friends via SMS, EMail or even Facebook.
Time to sobriety
Just under the BAC value you will see sober when your BAC = 0 or the estimated time when you will reach 0.
Color coded BAC
Red is legally drunk >= .08
Blue is impaired >= .02
Green is < .02
Display time of last drink
National averages show that a healthy liver can metabolize (get rid of) .015 BAC per hour. You may be lucky and metabolize more or sadly, metabolize less.
If you do get pulled over, this application is no defense and the officer doesn't care what it says. The application uses tusted formulas for estimating your BAC, but only a blood test can tell for sure.
Drinking and driving is dangerous and illegal. Most states have a legal threshold of .08 BAC. That means you are legally drunk; but you can be under the influence with far less alcohol. Most experts note that 0.0% BAC is the only safe driving level. Drink Responsibly.
Give me ideas and we'll see what we can do.
1. You can only move one disk at a time
2. You cannot place a larger disk on a smaller disk.
If they could move a disk every thousandth of a second, it would take 588+ million years to accomplish this task. Oh ah, and then the world would end.