Is time at your android device correct? Check it with atomic clock at GPS satellites or Internet (NTP/HTTP) by Smart Time Sync!
- Check and sync device's clock with GPS or Internet (NTP/HTTP),
- Detect time zone by location,
- Time signal,
- Background time sync with NTP(HTTP),
- Background passive time sync with GPS. Passive means the app uses GPS only when another app uses it,
- Automatically switch to HTTP time source if NTP one is unreachable
- Very small memory footprint. In paid version even smaller - less 100Kb.
If your device is not rooted, you can sync in manual mode only. How to root your device you can read at http://goo.gl/LkHSbd or google "how to root your_phone_model"
If you want the app to detect and set time zone, just click on timezone field in the app and follow guide or install "Smart Time Sync TZ data".
If the app helps you and you love it, please rate it 5 stars only - 4 stars and less is a negative rating.
If the app doesn't work for you, please email me. I can't make the app better if you just leave a comment.
In free version background sync feature is seven days limited.
Thanks for using the app!