It is better than the previous one I tried. This one allows manual offset (+0.200). I prefer to use a time server and an offset. This even seems to auto-adjust for tiny amounts on the fly. Not comfortable given any third party app root permission so this is more secure.
I normally wouldn't have bothered reviewing an app that is no better or worse than its competitors but this developer doesn't seem to understand how a five star rating system works. Anything less than 5 is not a negative. A 3 is a neutral rating while anything less is negative and anything greater is positive.
I see no effect after tapping "Sync time" button. In GPS mode "Source status" keeps blinking after getting a fix.
App works fantastic at getting the time correct from GPS on my android 6 tablet, it just doesn't apply the time to the system. Time clock remains unchanged. Yes, it asked for root and is granted root privilege... :(
It's great, as far as it goes, and as far as I can tell. I've only launched it once, and if there were suggestions as to how I might appreciate its wonderfulness better, I'd take them under advisement.
Worked fine after CLOCKSYNC FAIL to connect....
- Fix another issue with Android 6.0
- Fix some crashes
- Fix issue with Android 6.0
- Automatically switches to HTTP time source if NTP source is unreachable
- Added setting to remember last time source to turn it on at next startup
- Retains source choice after screen orientation change
- Fix NTP start delay
- Return old "time sync method"
- Fix crash on some devices.