I see no effect after tapping "Sync time" button. In GPS mode "Source status" keeps blinking after getting a fix.
I normally wouldn't have bothered reviewing an app that is no better or worse than its competitors but this developer doesn't seem to understand how a five star rating system works. Anything less than 5 is not a negative. A 3 is a neutral rating while anything less is negative and anything greater is positive.
App works fantastic at getting the time correct from GPS on my android 6 tablet, it just doesn't apply the time to the system. Time clock remains unchanged. Yes, it asked for root and is granted root privilege... :(
It's great, as far as it goes, and as far as I can tell. I've only launched it once, and if there were suggestions as to how I might appreciate its wonderfulness better, I'd take them under advisement.
This is great. One customizable app that has internet AND GPS time for offline. You can set the time server, and this app is overall the app for the job.
It is the best app to keep your phone time accurate!
- Fix another issue with Android 6.0
- Fix some crashes
- Fix issue with Android 6.0
- Automatically switches to HTTP time source if NTP source is unreachable
- Added setting to remember last time source to turn it on at next startup
- Retains source choice after screen orientation change
- Fix NTP start delay
- Return old "time sync method"
- Fix crash on some devices.