Now really 11pm, sync sync sync = 8pm... Doesn't matter. Only Root?? Samsung tab4
Android 6.0.1 I use this app with android 5.1 its was working great. But with android 6.0.1 clock is not sync any more.
Not working at all Neither ntp nor GPS figured that Montreal was not European...
Great for NTP sync Works like a charm. I like the option of syncing for non-rooted devices.
Great so far
Cool concept. Promising. Good for on demand but not so good for background. Need more user settings for background sync such additional intervals a few times a day but not hourly, sync on user present wake only, trigger sync on passive GPS fix intent, etc. For background sync, I'm sticking with ClockSync.
- Fix issue with Android 6.0
- Automatically switches to HTTP time source if NTP source is unreachable
- Added setting to remember last time source to turn it on at next startup
- Retains source choice after screen orientation change
- Fix NTP start delay
- Return old "time sync method"
- Fix crash on some devices.