I see no effect after tapping "Sync time" button. In GPS mode "Source status" keeps blinking after getting a fix.
It's great, as far as it goes, and as far as I can tell. I've only launched it once, and if there were suggestions as to how I might appreciate its wonderfulness better, I'd take them under advisement.
App works fantastic at getting the time correct from GPS on my android 6 tablet, it just doesn't apply the time to the system. Time clock remains unchanged. Yes, it asked for root and is granted root privilege... :(
It is the best app to keep your phone time accurate!
Good always sync
- Fix another issue with Android 6.0
- Fix some crashes
- Fix issue with Android 6.0
- Automatically switches to HTTP time source if NTP source is unreachable
- Added setting to remember last time source to turn it on at next startup
- Retains source choice after screen orientation change
- Fix NTP start delay
- Return old "time sync method"
- Fix crash on some devices.