Calculator++ helps you to do basic and advanced calculations on your mobile device.
Discuss Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
1. Always check angle units and numeral bases: trigonometric functions, integration and complex number computation work only for RAD!!!
2. Application contains ads! If you want to remove them purchase special option from application settings. Internet access permission is needed only for showing the ads. ADS ARE ONLY SHOWN ON THE SECONDARY SCREENS! If internet is off - there are no ads!
++ easy to use
++ home screen widget
+ no need to press equals button any more - the result is calculated automatically
+ smart cursor positioning
+ copy/paste in one button
+ landscape/portrait orientations
++ drag buttons up or down to use special functions, operators etc
++ modern interface with possibility to choose themes
+ highlighting of expressions
+ history with all previous calculations and undo/redo buttons
++ variables and constants support (build-in and user defined)
++ complex number computations
+ support for a huge variety of functions
++ expression simplification: use 'identical to' sign (≡) to simplify current expression (2/3+5/9≡11/9, √(8)≡2√(2))
+ support for Android 1.6 and higher
+ open source
NOTE ABOUT INTERNET ACCESS: Calculator++ (version 1.2.24) contains advertisement which requires internet access. To get rid of it - purchase a version without ads (can be done from application's preferences).
How can I get rid of the ads?
You can do it by purchasing the special option in the main application preferences.
Why Calculator++ needs INTERNET permission?
Currently application needs such permission only for one purpose - to show ads. If you buy the special option C++ will never use your internet connection.
How can I use functions written in the top right and bottom right corners of the button?
Push the button and slide lightly up or down. Depending on value showed on the button action will occur.
How can I toggle between radians and degrees?
To toggle between different angle units you can either change appropriate option in application settings or use the toggle switch located on the 6 button (current value is lighted with yellow color).
Also you can use deg() and rad() functions and ° operator to convert degrees to radians and vice versa.
268° = 4.67748
30.21° = 0.52726
rad(30, 21, 0) = 0.52726
deg(4.67748) = 268
Does C++ support %?
Yes, % function can be found in the top right corner of / button.
100 + 50% = 150
100 * 50% = 50
100 + 100 * 50% * 50% = 125
100 + (100 * 50% * (25 + 25)% + 100%) = 150
100 + (20 + 20)% = 140, but 100+ (20% + 20%) = 124.0
100 + 50% ^ 2 = 2600, but 100 + 50 ^ 2% = 101.08
Does C++ support fractional calculations?
Yes, you can type your fractional expression in the editor and use ≡ (in the top right corner of = button). Also you can use ≡ to simplify expression.
2/3 + 5/9 ≡ 11/9
2/9 + 3/123 ≡ 91/369
(6-t) ^ 3 ≡ 216 - 108t + 18t ^ 2 - t ^ 3
Does C++ support complex calculations?
Yes, just enter complex expression (using i or √(-1) as imaginary number). ONLY IN RAD MODE!
(2i + 1) ^ = -3 + 4i
e ^ i = 0.5403 + 0.84147i
Can C++ plot graph of the function?
Yes, type expression which contains 1 undefined variable (e.g. cos(t)) and click on the result. In the context menu choose 'Plot graph'.
Does C++ support matrix calculations?
No, it doesn't
Keywords: calculator++ calculator ++ engineer calculator, scientific calculator, integration, differentiation, derivative, mathematica, math, maths, mathematics, matlab, mathcad, percent, percentage, complex numbers, plotting graphs, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, widget
No more worrying about your paycheck might be wrong.
Some features :
• Six different salaries types (including tips/daily/month global..)
• Supporting multiple works
• Take into account overtime/night hours/Sundays/holidays
• 2 languages (English and Hebrew)
• Nice friendly interface
• Detailed statistics including graphs
• Predefined shifts
• Daily additions and deductions
• Data backup and restore
• Export your data into printable file
and many more!
WorkTrack uses Google Analytics to anonymously track and report user activity inside the app.
WorkTrack is totally free (ads version)
Easy Daily Time sheet: calculate the time you worked - Simply enter the Log-in time and Log-out time to calculate the time elapsed.
Quick Payroll Calculator: enter the hourly rate to figure out the amount due.
Email or Download the results for future reference.
In the Total Section, select Rate Mode as INDIVIDUAL - this allows you to enter different rates and comments for different jobs, travelling time, etc.
Also, you never have to look for a basic calculator again as long as you have your phone.
With the calculator you can:
•Add, subtract, multiply and divide and take percents of time units. For example 5hr + 30min = 5.5hr or 25hr x 5% = 1hr 15min.
•Enter compound units, for example (1hr 2min) x 2 + (4hr 2min 5 sec) – 1sec = 6hr 6min 4sec.
•Convert a result to multiple units, for example 1 hr = 60min, 3600sec, 0.04167day, and 0.000142yr.
• Display a history of your work.
• Work with decimals, 7.5hr + 6.3hr = 13hr 48min
•Perform percentage calculations, for example 20min x 50% = 10min.
•Even use it as a basic calculator, for example 12 x 12 = 144 or 5 x 5 x 4 x 6 + 11.23 = 611.23
It's incredibly easy to use; the display is easy to read and there's nothing like this time calculator - A great addition to the toolbox of home owners, time keepers, accountants, lawyers, directors, TV producers, engineers, payroll personnel or employees that need to complete timecards (time cards) or easily convert, mix or manipulate time measurements.
Keywords: Time Conversion, Time Calculator, Time Calculater, Time Converter,
This application is referenced from the Formula of Minimum Wage in Hong Kong according to Hong Kong Labour Department.
Computations in this calculator programme are based on the following assumptions:
1. the wage period is a calendar month;
2. wage rate for each working day is the same;
3. the employee has worked on all working days (i.e. has taken no statutory holiday, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave or other paid leave) in the relevant month; and
4. there is no payment for time that is not hours worked in the month other than payment for rest day/day-off and meal break, if any.
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
*** IMPORTANT: If you wish to report a problem encountered with MyScript Calculator, or simply ask a question to Vision Objects, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Support website: http://myscriptsupport.visionobjects.com
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
Perfect for babysitting, pet-sitting, or part-time jobs!
We love to hear from our users! Our Apps thrive on suggestions and feedback from our users. We will make every attempt to respond to comments in the Google Play Market, but for a faster and more personal approach feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this app, please first visit our FAQ page. If you still cannot find the answer to your question feel free to send us an email.
FAQ Page: http://skytrait.com/mad/android/hourly_rate_calculator/faq/faq.html
Support Email: email@example.com
BILLING - This permission is used to make in app purchases from within the app. Purchases are not necessary for the app to function, they only extend the available features. More information can be found at http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_integrate.html
INTERNET - This permission is used in the Google Play Services SDK including Google AdSense. Internet is also used to download data when the app is updated server side. More information on Google Play Service and Google AdSense can be found at https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/index.html?hl=en-US
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - This permission is used to determine if the device is currently connected to a mobile data or WiFi source. Helps conserve data and prevents errors.
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
"My Wage" provides a perfect solution for any employee - shift workers, freelancers, consultants and professionals who get paid based on the hours they work.
The app is useful for every employee seeking a convenient and easy way to manage and track his working hours and his daily/weekly/monthly wage.
With "My Wage" non of your working hours would be missed.
With "My Wage" you'll be able to see your net wage all the time after your individual deductions (taxes and voluntary deductions).
"My Wage" will help you see the big picture and answer questions like: which days did I work this week? how many hours have I worked and what exactly did I do? how much money did I get for my working hours? what is my net wage at the time?
With a convenient interface and intuitive system, "My Wage" app will save you time and ensure you get everything you deserve.
* Management and monitoring of shifts and working hours, including several shifts a day and night shifts ending on the next day.
* 2 Display modes of your shifts - a list view and a calendar view.
* Automatic calculation of your gross wage taking into account overtime, holidays, bonuses and tips.
* Automatic calculation of your net wage after the individual deductions.
* View your work statistics - total days worked, total hours worked and overtime hours for each period.
* Option to define your preset shifts.
* For each shift you can define start time, end time, color, notes, unique pay rates, bonuses, tips and more.
* Ability to set a unique color for each shift for a clearer view.
* Manage your personal profile, which will be used to calculate your tax-filing classification.
* Ability to create multiple profiles for multiple jobs - Profile for each job.
* Generate periodic payroll and send it to your email.
* The taxes information used by the app calculation is updated regularly and continuously to accommodate the tax law in USA and each and every state in it and the changing laws in the labor market.
* Ability to set and adjust your pay rates accordingly (Overtime pay, Night pay).
* Define your own Pay Periods - Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly, Monthly.
* User-friendly interface and easy to use, intuitive system.
* The app requires available internet connection, but you can check-in and check-out offline as well.
* The app supports only US dollar and US taxation system.
Calculate the time you worked by entering the time you logged in and logged out.
A: This app uses a 12 HOUR CLOCK FORMAT. For 18:30, please enter 6:30.
B: Adjust the Lunch and Overtime tabs to accommodate your needs. When you return to the Main Screen, after changing Lunch and Overtime features, please remember to press the CALCULATE button to recalculate and reflect your recent changes.
This version will NOT save your results when you leave the screen. Our new up-comming version will save the results.
You may add more login lines for 1 or 2 lunch breaks.
Or, if you do not log in and out for lunch each day, but has a certain amount of minutes automatically deducted as lunch, you may enter 15 minutes, 30 minutes etc. in the LUNCH tab, and this amount will be automatically deducted daily.
You can calculate overtime after 8 hours daily, after 40 hours weekly, or after any amount of hours you specify in the Overtime Tab.
Overtime pay: you may select 1.5x, 2x, or any value you enter in the Overtime Tab.
DAYS & WEEKS:
Set your number of work-days per week, the names of the days, and the day your week begins for the purposes of your pay period.
Choose between a weekly or a bi-weekly pay period.
EMAIL or download the data for future reference.
This is New Zealand apps market that will make discovering of New Zealander applications and games super fun and easy.
★ You can browse Kiwi apps and games by group, search/filter groups, read description and other info about them and install them through the Android Market.
★ You can add them to favorites for later use, share data about app, or even entire search results, with any app that supports text sharing (FB, Email, Sms, Twitter...)
★ You can choose between 5 color schemas (skins).
★ Apps specific to some of the city/area are grouped and other that covers all New Zealand (or more than one city) are in group "New Zealand". (New Zealand, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Gisborne, Hamilton, Dunedin...)
★ There are 680 New Zealand apps listed in current release and this number will grow.
★ As a plus there are more than 2100 recommended "World apps" included (not New Zealand) that you can find useful. Some of them are very popular, some of them are hard to find.
Follow us on Facebook page:
See all apps listed:
Make fractions fun again!
You never have to look for a basic calculator again as long as you have your phone.
With the calculator you can:
• Add, subtract, multiply, divide and simplify fractions.
• Enter multiple values before solving, for example 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 = 7/8.
• Enter mixed integer and fraction values, for example (2 1/2) + (1 1/4) + 1/8 + 3 = (6 7/8).
• Mix decimal and fractions in a calculation, for example 5.25 + 2 1/2 = 7 3/4. All calculation results are expressed as fractions.
• Convert a fraction to a decimal number and a decimal number to a fraction. 5.25 becomes (5 1/4) or (5 25/100). (5 5/8) becomes 5.625.
• Display a history of your work or your math homework.
• Simply a fraction or a ratio, for example 27/36 becomes 3/4 and then convert to 0.75 or 75/100.
• Master fractions and make peace with whole numbers, denominators, numerators, quotients, division with remainders, and ratios.
• Find lowest common denominator by simply adding two fractions.
• Divide and see quotient with remainder in lowest fractional form.
• Compare fractions. Take the difference between two fractions to learn which one is bigger.
• Work with improper fractions.
• Work with negative fractions or numbers.
More from developer
Just looking for a few minutes to kill? Then this game is perfect for you! Try your best at avoiding the Rampaging Dragon's increasingly devastating fireballs. Collect coins to buy power-ups for an enhanced advantage at gaining a new high score.
-Scoreloop leaderboard - compare your high scores with your friends as well as the top from around the world.
-Five intense powerups that create a new game play experience every time.
-Quick games, perfect for killing time.
Good luck soldier!
This app uses Google's in-app billing service as well as Internet access for Leaderboards.
Game created using AndEngine
Choose between 3 exciting game modes and 4 challenging difficulties to see just how well you know where your favorite NFL Superstars played their college ball.
Sign in with Google Plus and challenge your friends to see how you stack up with them both in collecting achievements and posting high scores to the leaderboards.
- Internet - Google Play Game Services (Achievements and Leaderboards)
- Access Network State - Google Play Game Services (Achievements and Leaderboards)
- Get Accounts - Google Play Game Services (Achievements and Leaderboards)
- Wake Lock - Used to make sure screen doesn't turn off while playing game.
- This game is not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, the National Football League or the National Collegiate Athletic Association in any way.