Manage your account your way at anytime, anywhere with this secure mybarclaycard app for Barclaycard UK customers. Free to download now for Android and with more handy features on the way, currently you can:
* View your latest balance live
* Check your available credit
* See what you’ve spent and where
* Pay your bill and review earlier payments
Before you get started
To maintain your privacy and security, this app isn’t available on jailbroken or rooted devices. Instead you can access your account on your mobile by going online to barclaycard.mobi
To use the mybarclaycard app you’ll need a UK mobile number and be the main cardholder of a personal Barclaycard issued in the UK.
Registered for mybarclaycard online account servicing? You can use the same log in details to register for the mybarclaycard app. If not, you can still register using your card details instead.
Are you a Barclays customer?
If you’ve got a Barclays current account and a Barclaycard it’s best to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app where you can see both accounts together. The mybarclaycard app will only show you details of your Barclaycard account.
Other things you need to know
- The app is compatible with Android Gingerbread 2.3 and above, Honeycomb 3.0 and above and Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 and above
- Compatible mobile device, operating system and internet access are required
- Standard network charges for data usage may apply. Check with your network service provider for mobile or internet use
- Terms, Conditions and restrictions apply – (www.barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycardapp)
- The app is not available for Commercial or Partnership cards at this time but watch this space for updates.
The fine print
Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702). Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. Registered in England No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
This app does not work on rooted handsets
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, just follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number. And you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
Or, if you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need a 5-digit passcode to log in. Easy as that.
• Manage your Barclays personal and business and Barclaycard personal accounts, on the go
• See all your recent transactions and check your latest balances
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Make payments to people you’ve paid before and people in your payee list
• Find your nearest Barclays branch or cash machine
• Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry
• Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts together using 1 application and 1 secure log-in. Please note that if you have groups of accounts that are kept separate online you might need to set up Barclays Mobile Banking on a new phone or tablet for each group
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
You can register for Barclays Mobile Banking whether you’re a sole or joint account holder. If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app. You’ll need to register for a Barclays current account first – but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only get Barclays Mobile Banking if you’re a sole signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You won’t be able to register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2013. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no. 122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no. 1026167.
The best way to connect with your money while on the go:
- View your account balance(s)
- Access details of any loans, mortgages, savings accounts or investments products that you may have
- View your 30 to 90 day transaction history for accounts
- Pay your bills
- Top up your pre-paid mobile phone
- Transfer money between your local Barclays accounts
- View your Barclaycard statements, recent transactions and account details
- Transfer funds to other banks
- Order a cheque book or purchase a manager’s cheque
- View Barclaycard dining offers near to your location
- View Barclaycard easy installment offers near to your location
- Locate the nearest Barclays branch, service centre or cash machine
- And much more...
The app also provides key information about Barclays UAE and security tips to help keep your money safe and make your banking easier.
* View your account summary
* Make a payment
* View your PIN
* View recent transactions
How to Register
For your security, you'll need to register for Online Card Services on the full MBNA website first. Visit us online at www.mbna.co.uk and select ‘Register’. You'll need your credit card and either the welcome letter that came with it, or your latest statement.
If you’re on a mobile device you’ll be directed to our full site to register - you might prefer to register on a computer instead.
If you’re on a mobile device you’ll be directed to our full site to register - you might prefer to register on a computer instead.
This app and Mobile Card Services are designed for use in the UK. We don't charge you for using this app but standard network charges may apply in the UK and abroad. The app services may be affected by the signal and functionality of your mobile device.
Mobile Card Services in this app is available to our Online Card Services customers only. Use of it is subject to our Online Card Services, Mobile Card Services and Mobile Text Services - Terms and Conditions of Use at http://www.mbna.co.uk/terms/
The MBNA Card Services app may be withdrawn at any time.
MBNA Limited: Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester, CH4 9QQ. Registered in England number 2783251.
MBNA's consumer credit activities are licensed by the Office of Fair Trading and MBNA's general insurance activities are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Wer keine persönliche Kundenberatung benötigt und einen Online-Kredit beantragt, erhält durch die schlanken Vertriebswege von Direktbanken finanzielle Vorteile in Form von niedrigeren Zinsen. Ein weiterer Vorteil von Online-Anbietern besteht im minutenschnellen Online-Check der eigenen Kreditwürdigkeit bzw. Bonität, der jedem Nutzer kostenlos zur Verfügung steht.
Ein Angebot kann direkt gebucht werden, ansonsten ist der Vergleich unverbindlich, kostenlos und anonym mit den besten (Online) Banken für günstige Kredite wie Barclaycard, Norisbank, Targobank, Dr. Klein, Smava, ADAC Autokredit, Credit Europe Bank, Creditplus Bank, DKB, Postbank, IKANO Bank, netbank, easyCredit, Maxda, Volkswagen Bank, Audibank, Standander, 1822direkt von Sparkasse etc.
Kreditvergleiche DE liefert Ihnen immer die aktuellen Konditionen und Zinsen für rund 80 Kredite/Baufinanzierungen in Deutschland. Einfach, kostenlos, herunterladen, vergleichen und mit den besten Konditionen beantragen.
• Quickly and securely access your ANZ account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money in real time between your ANZ accounts, pay bills with BPAY® and pay anyone using their BSB and Account Number#
• Send money to anyone with just their Australian mobile phone number (the recipient requires an Australian bank account)#
• Personalise your account order, add customised names and even add a picture to your accounts to easily identify them.
Your money and personal details are protected. ANZ goMoney™ is secure and can only be accessed with your PIN. It’s also underpinned by high-grade encryption and backed by our Internet Banking Guarantee.
For more information, visit http://www.anz.com/gomoney
ANZ goMoney is a trademark of ANZ. ANZ goMoney for Android is only available from Google Play. ANZ goMoney is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2012.
ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ's colour blue is a trade mark of ANZ.
#A daily transaction limit of $1000 applies to Pay Anyone and Pay to Mobile transactions using ANZ goMoney.
®BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
By installing ANZ go Money™ you acknowledge and accept the ANZ goMoney™ Terms and Conditions for Android and License Agreement and agree to receive those terms and conditions and any amendments to them electronically via Google Play or your mobile device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
BankStmt is not affiliated to any banking provider and is an independent development. American Express, Amex, Co-operative, First Direct, Halifax, MBNA, Marks & Spencer, M&S, M&S Bank, Nationwide, Post Office Savings, RBS, Royal Bank of Scotland, Santander, Barclaycard, NatWest, Barclays, Paypal, Lloyds and TSB are trademarks of their respective owners.
BankStmt is safe. We happily submit BankStmt to any third party independent tests. It includes configurable proxy settings so that you can test it yourself on any home network using freely downloadable industry-standard tooling (Fiddler2 on Windows). If you want to test it yourself, you can always look at the activity logs of your own local wireless network when your device is on wifi to establish that no other hosts than those required are being accessed.
All data is stored encrypted to AES-256. Like PassBx, the full decryption key is not stored on your device, so your details are safe. 3 consecutive failed logins will destroy all data on the device, should your device fall into the wrong hands. If this happens accidentally, you will need to re-register all of your accounts, and historical statement data will be lost.
No communication is made to any other service than your bank - there is no server part of this application - communication occurs between your android device and your bank only, over the normal HTTPS connection that any web browser uses. Each account you set up also has a "Restricted To" setting, which is used as a host-based white-list. These white-lists are pre-configured when you set up a new account for the currently supported banking providers (changing them will cause account refresh to fail).
Accounts may be bookmarked, and the main view filtered for quick and easy access to the statements that matter.
Auto-synchronisation can be enabled on login and on schedule. However, daily scheduled synchronisation requires your passphrase to decrypt the login details and retrieve data. Scheduled synchronisation represents a security risk - and you will be required to accept security warnings when enabling it. If you do not choose to enable it, (and we understand why you wouldn't) only the most recent transactions are retrieved, so we recommend you log in and refresh at least once every few days, or gaps may appear in your statement history.
BankStmt has been 10 years in the making (the idea was born in 2002, but technology has been somewhat slow to catch up), so we think it's worth the price of a coffee. There is an ad-supported "Free" version available if you wish to just try it.
Please send any requests for additional banking providers, questions, problems or feature requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via twitter: @passbx
We would also request that before posting a negative review that you contact us via email - as we would be delighted to address any issues or concerns that you may have.
• Check account balances and transactions
• Schedule and manage payments
• Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
• Schedule and pay bills with BPAY ®
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia or one of our Global Alliance Partners’ ATMs when overseas
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• View and save eStatements
• Landscape view
Mobile Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking. Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
• Open a savings or transaction account within 60 seconds
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
• Travel checklist and currency converter
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should visit https://sec.westpac.co.nz/mobile on their mobile.
2. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
3. The research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting. Online investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, this information is directed to and available for Australian residents only. You should read the Financial Services Guide ("FSG"), which is available at westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting.
4. Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
5. Optimised for Android version 2.3.3 and above on Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, HTC 1, HTC 1X, Nexus 4
It's easy to get started! Simply find your billers and enter your login details. We'll present you with all of your bills and recent payments, and you'll be able to quickly see what's due. When you're ready, pay your bill in seconds!
• Mobilligy is 100% free. There are no monthly charges or hidden fees.
• See when your upcoming bills are due and how much you owe.
• Pay your bills anytime, anywhere, directly from inside the app.
• Check your account balances to make sure you have enough cash.
• Be instantly notified as new bills arrive or if anything is amiss.
• Pay with maximum flexibility: use your credit card, debit card or bank account.
• Your information is safe and secure with us, protected with bank-level encryption.
• Message our friendly support team with any questions, and we’ll get back to you on the same day. No canned responses!
Mobilligy is 100% dedicated to your customer experience. We don’t have any sneaky fees for payment; every payment method (including credit cards) is free, and most bills are credited same-day (again, for free). You can message our support and rest assured that Rachel will personally get back to you quickly and help resolve your problem. Check out our reviews!
Mobilligy supports thousands of banks including JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Bancorp, Capital One, Mellon, HSBC, PNC, TD Bank, SunTrust, Fifth Third, Santander Bank, U.S. Bank. We also support most credit unions, including USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, State Employees Credit Union, Pentagon Credit Union, Boeing Employees Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Suncoast Credit Union, Alliant Credit Union, Schools First Credit Union, Digital Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, and many others.
You can see your credit card balances and pay your bill for most credit cards, including: AMEX (American Express) Credit Cards, Discover Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Credit One Credit Cards, Macy’s Credit Cards, Target REDcard, Barclaycard, JCPenney Credit Card, Victoria’s Secret Angel Card, Kohl’s Credit Card, GE Capital Credit Cards, Best Buy Credit Cards, Amazon.com Cards, Home Depot Credit Cards, Lowe’s Credit Cards, Sears Credit Cards, and hundreds more.
Even better, we support all of your billers. The most popular include: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, Netflix, Time Warner, GEICO, DISH, PayPal, Bill Me Later, Sallie Mae Student Loans, State Farm, Travelers, Progressive, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Ally Auto, Allstate, Travelers, National Grid, and thousands more.
• Check account balances;
• View transaction listings (For the last 32 days);
• Transfer funds between your accounts;
• Transfer funds to existing third party accounts (to your daily limit);
• BPAY® payments to existing Billers (to the Billers maximum limit);
• BPAY View (summary information only); and
• Process a redraw on your home loan.
Business Members will also be able to initiate and authorise transactions from existing accounts on Internet Banking that require more than one signature (also referred to as 'many-to-sign authorisation').
In addition, you can also locate your nearest ATM and Branch, access our contact details and obtain other information about Mobile Banking.
Normal data, messaging and call charges apply. Please check with your mobile carrier or Internet Service Provider for details.
* You need to be registered for Internet Banking with Newcastle Permanent to have access to Mobile Banking.
Mobile Banking is just as secure as our Internet Banking service. As you would with your ATM PIN, remember to keep your Member Number and Access Code private.
By installing our NPBS Banking app you acknowledge and accept the Licence Agreement and Terms and Conditions for Android Devices which are available at http://www.newcastlepermanent.com.au/tabid/1168/default.aspx.
Copyright © 2012 Newcastle Permanent Building Society Ltd
ACN 087 651 992 | BSB No. 650 000
Australian Financial Services Licence 238273
Australian Credit Licence 238273
"HandWallet Expense Manager" is an award-winning app for finance management: Balance your account, control your spending, plan budget, track expense and income and avoid over-draft.
• FREE for home users
• Manage your cash flow, checking, credit cards, e-wallet or giftcard
• Interactive graphical charts of your expense and income
• Voice recognition! Record your expense without typing (Expense Tracker Recorder)
• Save you time: more than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Multiple accounts
• Multiple currencies. Exchange rates manager - automatically online exchange rates
• Money manager - travel abroad and manage all expense in your home currency!
• Can link each transaction to categories (what is the expense?), location (where did this expense took place?), persons (who did the expense?) or projects (to what activity this expense is related?)
• Budgeter - Plan budget for each category, person or project
• Let you attach images, documents or voice memo
• EXCLUSIVE! Payment manager and credit card manager - calculate the exact payments in your credit card according to your "grace period" and "due day". You will never be surprised again
• EXCLUSIVE! Loans manager - calculate the interest and linkage on your mortgage or loans
• EXCLUSIVE! Consumption manager - manage your expense by consumption. If you pay for something for the whole year show in the chart only the relevant part for each month!
• Personal accountant. Business users can track invoices, receipts, delivery notes and VAT
• Business users can manage different worlds: one for their business and one for their home
• Manage expense anytime anywhere - internet connection not required
• Personal Finance management: personal / family calculator.
• Advanced search options to find a transaction bill invoice or expenditure
• Backup & restore
• Let you share your information to FaceBook, Twitter, Google and other social networks
• Online help within the app
• Fast, reliable & secured. Password protection
• Ahead of any other free app : Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Daily Money and others
And much more..
Why to use an expense manager / expense tracker?
Because tracking expenses and personal finance on a daily basis will give you control of your financial life, help you to be organized and pay bills, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use "HandWallet Expense Manager"?
Because it's the best expense manager app. And because we are creating expense manager and personal finance accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start?
Download the app for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example Bank of America, credit card visa or electronic wallet.
Then press the menu button and log your first expense.
How to manage budget?
Select the "data" tab and then categories. Select your category, for example "car expense". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget, mix budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.
How to see a bar or pie graph of your expense?
Press the "analyst" tab. Then select the category, for example "car expense" and the period.
You can switch between expenses and budget by using the icon at the left.
This app includes ads. Your expense or any other information you manage is NOT shared with anyone including the ad provider.
Hand Wallet Expense Manager supports most languages in store (including French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) and many more.
The best way to connect with your money while on the go:
- View your Accounts
- View movements and transactions in your account
- View Credit Card Account Details & Transactions
- Transfer money to Domestic Barclays accounts
- Pay bills from your account
- Locate the Barclays Branch or ATM closest to where you are
- Get in direct touch with Barclays from your phone
The app also provides key information about Barclays Kenya and security tips to help keep your money safe and make your banking easier.
More from developer
* Secure login using the same Username and Password you use at BarclaycardUS.com
* Pay your current bill
* Check your current balance or statement balance
* View recent or past transactions
* Keep track of your current rewards balance
* Manage multiple accounts
* Configure account alert settings
* Enable Peek to view key account details before you login
Enjoy the following benefits and features:
• Save time by making deposits when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Accelerate access to your money by making your deposits sooner
• Deposit your checks safely and securely
• Easy-to-use app guides you through the process
Get started now:
• Download the Barclays Remote Deposit app
• Call Barclays Customer Care at 888-710-8756 to enroll
• Start making deposits using your Android
Please call Barclays Customer Care at 888-710-8756. We’re here to help you Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, Eastern Time.