Manage your account your way at anytime, anywhere with this secure mybarclaycard app for Barclaycard UK customers. Free to download now for Android and with more handy features on the way, currently you can:
* View your latest balance live
* Check your available credit
* See what you’ve spent and where
* Pay your bill and review earlier payments
Before you get started
To maintain your privacy and security, this app isn’t available on jailbroken or rooted devices. Instead you can access your account on your mobile by going online to barclaycard.mobi
To use the mybarclaycard app you’ll need a UK mobile number and be the main cardholder of a personal Barclaycard issued in the UK.
Registered for mybarclaycard online account servicing? You can use the same log in details to register for the mybarclaycard app. If not, you can still register using your card details instead.
Are you a Barclays customer?
If you’ve got a Barclays current account and a Barclaycard it’s best to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app where you can see both accounts together. The mybarclaycard app will only show you details of your Barclaycard account.
Other things you need to know
- The app is compatible with Android Gingerbread 2.3 and above, Honeycomb 3.0 and above and Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 and above
- Compatible mobile device, operating system and internet access are required
- Standard network charges for data usage may apply. Check with your network service provider for mobile or internet use
- Terms, Conditions and restrictions apply – (www.barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycardapp)
- The app is not available for Commercial or Partnership cards at this time but watch this space for updates.
The fine print
Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702). Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. Registered in England No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
The best way to connect with your money while on the go:
- View your account balance(s)
- Access details of any loans, mortgages, savings accounts or investments products that you may have
- View your 30 to 90 day transaction history for accounts
- Pay your bills
- Top up your pre-paid mobile phone
- Transfer money between your local Barclays accounts
- View your Barclaycard statements, recent transactions and account details
- Transfer funds to other banks
- Order a cheque book or purchase a manager’s cheque
- View Barclaycard dining offers near to your location
- View Barclaycard easy installment offers near to your location
- Locate the nearest Barclays branch, service centre or cash machine
- And much more...
The app also provides key information about Barclays UAE and security tips to help keep your money safe and make your banking easier.
This app does not work on rooted handsets
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, just follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number. And you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
Or, if you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need a 5-digit passcode to log in. Easy as that.
• Manage your Barclays personal and business and Barclaycard personal accounts, on the go
• See all your recent transactions and check your latest balances
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Make payments to people you’ve paid before and people in your payee list
• Find your nearest Barclays branch or cash machine
• Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry
• Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts together using 1 application and 1 secure log-in. Please note that if you have groups of accounts that are kept separate online you might need to set up Barclays Mobile Banking on a new phone or tablet for each group
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
You can register for Barclays Mobile Banking whether you’re a sole or joint account holder. If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app. You’ll need to register for a Barclays current account first – but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only get Barclays Mobile Banking if you’re a sole signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You won’t be able to register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2013. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no. 122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no. 1026167.
Once your security details have been entered you can perform the most popular account activities on your mobile device.
* View your account summary
* Make a payment
* View your PIN
* View recent transactions
How to Register
For your security, you'll need to register for Online Card Services on the full MBNA website first. Visit us online at www.mbna.co.uk and select ‘Register’. You'll need your credit card and either the welcome letter that came with it, or your latest statement.
If you’re on a mobile device you’ll be directed to our full site to register - you might prefer to register on a computer instead.
If you’re on a mobile device you’ll be directed to our full site to register - you might prefer to register on a computer instead.
This app and Mobile Card Services are designed for use in the UK. We don't charge you for using this app but standard network charges may apply in the UK and abroad. The app services may be affected by the signal and functionality of your mobile device.
Mobile Card Services in this app is available to our Online Card Services customers only. Use of it is subject to our Online Card Services, Mobile Card Services and Mobile Text Services - Terms and Conditions of Use at http://www.mbna.co.uk/terms/
The MBNA Card Services app may be withdrawn at any time.
MBNA Limited: Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester, CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales number 02783251.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services.
Orange Quick Tap is powered by Barclaycard’s contactless payment technology so you can load funds onto the phone from any UK issued MasterCard, Visa Credit or Debit card. You can also check your balance whenever you want and find stores near you that accept contactless payments.
Plus for the first 90 days you get 5% cashback on all contactless purchases using your Samsung Galaxy SIII/SIII LTE. For further information and terms and conditions please visit http://orangeworld.co.uk/r/quicktapactivate
Quick Tap is the smart choice for the smart generation.
What you need to get started:
1. You can get Quick Tap if you’re an Orange customer and you’ve bought a Samsung Galaxy SIII or a Samsung Galaxy SIII LTE directly from us.
2. You’ll need to check your version of Android software installed on your phone. To do this, go into your phone settings menu >> about device. The “Android version” will show “4.1.2” if you have the correct version of software. If you have any other version, you need to update your phone to use Quick Tap.
Your phone may support software updates wirelessly (you can check this by going into your phone settings menu >> About device >> Software update >> Update). Beware, data charges may apply, so you may want to wait until you are in a WiFi area.
If the wireless option is not available on your phone, don’t worry, it can also be done by downloading the KIES software onto your PC from the Samsung website, then plugging your phone into your computer.
3. Lastly you must have a NFC Quick Tap SIM. If you need to order one of these, simply contact us on 150 from your mobile.
If you have all this then you can download the Quick Tap Wallet and register with the Barclaycard payment app, linking a credit/debit card to your account. Finally just remember to switch off your wifi before you start downloading the wallet. Data charges may apply.
Wer keine persönliche Kundenberatung benötigt und einen Online-Kredit beantragt, erhält durch die schlanken Vertriebswege von Direktbanken finanzielle Vorteile in Form von niedrigeren Zinsen. Ein weiterer Vorteil von Online-Anbietern besteht im minutenschnellen Online-Check der eigenen Kreditwürdigkeit bzw. Bonität, der jedem Nutzer kostenlos zur Verfügung steht.
Ein Angebot kann direkt gebucht werden, ansonsten ist der Vergleich unverbindlich, kostenlos und anonym mit den besten (Online) Banken für günstige Kredite wie Barclaycard, Norisbank, Targobank, Dr. Klein, Smava, ADAC Autokredit, Credit Europe Bank, Creditplus Bank, DKB, Postbank, IKANO Bank, netbank, easyCredit, Maxda, Volkswagen Bank, Audibank, Standander, 1822direkt von Sparkasse etc.
Kreditvergleiche DE liefert Ihnen immer die aktuellen Konditionen und Zinsen für rund 80 Kredite/Baufinanzierungen in Deutschland. Einfach, kostenlos, herunterladen, vergleichen und mit den besten Konditionen beantragen.
It's easy to get started! Simply find your billers and enter your login details. We'll present you with all of your bills and recent payments, and you'll be able to quickly see what's due. When you're ready, pay your bill in seconds!
• Mobilligy is 100% free. There are no monthly charges or hidden fees.
• See when your upcoming bills are due and how much you owe.
• Pay your bills anytime, anywhere, directly from inside the app.
• Check your account balances to make sure you have enough cash.
• Be instantly notified as new bills arrive or if anything is amiss.
• Pay with maximum flexibility: use your credit card, debit card or bank account.
• Your information is safe and secure with us, protected with bank-level encryption.
• Message our friendly support team with any questions, and we’ll get back to you on the same day. No canned responses!
Mobilligy is 100% dedicated to your customer experience. We don’t have any sneaky fees for payment; every payment method (including credit cards) is free, and most bills are credited same-day (again, for free). You can message our support and rest assured that Rachel will personally get back to you quickly and help resolve your problem. Check out our reviews!
Mobilligy supports thousands of banks including JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Bancorp, Capital One, Mellon, HSBC, PNC, TD Bank, SunTrust, Fifth Third, Santander Bank, U.S. Bank. We also support most credit unions, including USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, State Employees Credit Union, Pentagon Credit Union, Boeing Employees Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Suncoast Credit Union, Alliant Credit Union, Schools First Credit Union, Digital Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, and many others.
You can see your credit card balances and pay your bill for most credit cards, including: AMEX (American Express) Credit Cards, Discover Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Credit One Credit Cards, Macy’s Credit Cards, Target REDcard, Barclaycard, JCPenney Credit Card, Victoria’s Secret Angel Card, Kohl’s Credit Card, GE Capital Credit Cards, Best Buy Credit Cards, Amazon.com Cards, Home Depot Credit Cards, Lowe’s Credit Cards, Sears Credit Cards, and hundreds more.
Even better, we support all of your billers. The most popular include: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, Netflix, Time Warner, GEICO, DISH, PayPal, Bill Me Later, Sallie Mae Student Loans, State Farm, Travelers, Progressive, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Ally Auto, Allstate, Travelers, National Grid, and thousands more.
View balance information for accounts & cards.
View transactions history.
Domestic and International funds transfers.
Bank cards deblocking / activation.
Next payment due for Bank cards.
Bank cards balance due, Cash Advance, Change payment amount/value
Branch locator on maps.
To use this app you must be registered on BarclaysNet. If you’re not registered yet, please go to www.barclays.pt and enable your registration.
• Quickly and securely access your ANZ account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money in real time between your ANZ accounts, pay bills with BPAY® and pay anyone using their BSB and Account Number#
• Send money to anyone with just their Australian mobile phone number (the recipient requires an Australian bank account)#
• Personalise your account order, add customised names and even add a picture to your accounts to easily identify them.
Your money and personal details are protected. ANZ goMoney™ is secure and can only be accessed with your PIN. It’s also underpinned by high-grade encryption and backed by our Internet Banking Guarantee.
For more information, visit http://www.anz.com/gomoney
ANZ goMoney is a trademark of ANZ. ANZ goMoney for Android is only available from Google Play. ANZ goMoney is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2012.
ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ's colour blue is a trade mark of ANZ.
#A daily transaction limit of $1000 applies to Pay Anyone and Pay to Mobile transactions using ANZ goMoney.
®BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
By installing ANZ go Money™ you acknowledge and accept the ANZ goMoney™ Terms and Conditions for Android and License Agreement and agree to receive those terms and conditions and any amendments to them electronically via Google Play or your mobile device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
More from developer
* Secure login using the same Username and Password you use at BarclaycardUS.com
* Pay your current bill
* Check your current balance or statement balance
* View recent or past transactions
* Keep track of your current rewards balance
* Manage multiple accounts
* Configure account alert settings
* Enable Peek to view key account details before you login
Enjoy the following benefits and features:
• Save time by making deposits when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Accelerate access to your money by making your deposits sooner
• Deposit your checks safely and securely
• Easy-to-use app guides you through the process
Get started now:
• Download the Barclays Remote Deposit app
• Call Barclays Customer Care at 888-710-8756 to enroll
• Start making deposits using your Android
Please call Barclays Customer Care at 888-710-8756. We’re here to help you Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, Eastern Time.