Using cash or money orders to pay bills? Avoid the lines, forms and high fees by paying your bills with cash at 7-Eleven. You can use cash to pay for utilities, cable, credit card bills, and more right in your own neighborhood — 24 hours a day!
The PayNearMe app keeps track of your bills and receipts from bills paid. You can even set reminders. No more keeping track of paper receipts and forgetting your bill due date!
We’ve already processed over 1 million bills and support 17,000 billers so you can:
- Pay credit card bills like Discover card, Visa, Mastercard, Macy’s, Home Depot
- Pay utility bills like PG&E, SMUD, Duke Energy
- Pay your cable and phone bills: Verizon, AT&T, Comcast, Sprint, Ntelos
- ...and more!
Most bills only cost $1.99 per payment but vary depending on the biller. You’ll be shown any fees clearly in the app before you ever set foot in the store to pay. No hidden fees, no tricks, no gimmicks.
- Download the PayNearMe app and sign up
- Add your bill/account
- Go to 7-Eleven and show the cashier the payment code on your phone and pay with cash. You will get a paper receipt and a copy is saved in the app as proof of your payment.
You only have to add each account once. When you want to make a payment next time, you can do so without having to re-enter any information.
Trust is a precious thing. That’s why we adhere to the same strict security and compliance policies that banks and money transmitters do. Your social security number is NOT required and the app is password protected. Your privacy is important to us - we will never sell any information you provide to us.
We’re also a proud member of CFSI - the Center for Financial Services Innovation.
Pay all your bills in one trip to the store.
Once you add your bills to the app, you can pay them in full, or make smaller payments towards each bill over a series of visits - you decide how much and when to pay. Just tell the cashier the amount you wish to pay towards each account.