Happy Snap enables friends, family, colleagues or fans of a particular event to share pictures and videos all in one private and secure event album.
No more disposable cameras strewn on reception tables. And gone is the need for event hosts to herd everyone’s photos by email or social media, hoping to find a few good ones.
Happy Snap users don’t even have to be in the same social media platform, or even on social media at all. People can connect just for the fun of sharing pictures from that one wedding, birthday party, or other group event they all enjoyed together. It’s easy to share pictures at festivals, outdoor concerts, reunions, business conventions, trade shows, camping trips, parades, sports events—you name it.
Hosts create an event album. They invite guests, who receive an event code by email. And everyone then uploads photo and videos right in the app. That’s all there is to it.
Here’s what Happy Snap lets you do:
1. Easily invite guests with a private event code by email, text, or QR code
2. Post photos to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr
3. Share images among event guests not connected on social media
4. Customize for your special social or business events
5. Make slideshows people can see later, or even during an event
6. Moderate content when your guests ask for it by flagging content