If you sell goods at a handmade craft fair, car boot sale, craft stall or garage sale; accepting mobile payments on your device is now quick, easy and convenient.
You will need a PayPal account to accept payments, the app simply integrates with the PayPal system allowing your customers to then enter their card number into PayPal.
To setup Stall Card Payments for use all you need to do is enter your business name and the email address you use for your PayPal account. You will then be ready to accept mobile payments.
Stall Card Payments automatically uses your localised currency and can be used almost anywhere in the World.
You will require a fully validated PayPal account to accept payments from customers without a PayPal account and the standard PayPal processing fees will be deducted from all sales.
PayPal is a registered trademark of PayPal, Inc.
Elavon MobileMerchant is for any size business needing to process transactions on the go. If you take card payments on the go, then MobileMerchant will likely save you both time and money, while improving the sales experience for your customers. It can also be used at your location for payments during peak sales seasons, essentially creating a new payment terminal without the added expense.
MobileMerchant is perfect for many business types including: Transportation and Taxis, Service Companies, Trade Show Vendors, Mobile Food Trucks, Hair & Beauty Professionals, Delivery Services, Professional Services, Retail and more.
MobileMerchant’s payment app and Bluetooth card reader allow you to accept Chip and PIN credit and debit card payments and process them in real-time. You will need an Elavon customer account and PIN entry device to get started. MobileMerchant is currently available for businesses in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Getting started is easy!
1. Establish a customer account with Elavon and get the PIN pad (set up cost associated). If you do not have an account, follow the link at the bottom of the page.
2. Download the Elavon MobileMerchant App for free!
3. Once your customer account is open, you will receive your PIN pad
4. Follow the simple set up instructions and start taking secure payments anywhere, anytime!
For more information please visit: http://www.tellmemore.elavon.com/mobilemerchant/
Or Contact Elavon to establish a customer account:
• From the UK, please call 0203 166 4102 or email ElavonMobileReferrals@listening.co.uk or visit http://www.elavon.co.uk/merchant-services/small-business/buy-now
• From Ireland, please call 1800 995 085 or email email@example.com
Note: By downloading this application you agree to the Elavon End User License Agreement for the Elavon MobileMerchant application. This can be viewed at http://www.elavon.co.uk/EULA
저희 회사는 신용카드 결제시스템을 유선에서 무선으로 전환하여 투명성과 자유성을 더하고
일반 사업자와 영세자영업자의 현금결제로 제한된 고객층에서 휴대폰 리더기 결제시스템을
더함으로서 매출을 확대시키고 새로운 패러다임의 기업문화를 정착시켜 나가겠습니다.
저희 제품은 국내특허 19개 기술분야 특허 인정을 획득하고 국제특허 미국, 영국, 독일, 프랑스 등에
출원중인 제품으로 글로벌 선두주자가 될 수 있도록 최선의 노력을 다하겠습니다.
또한 창업의 신화를 만들어 고객 감동과 끊임없는 혁신을 통해 인류의 조화로운 발전에 기여하고자 합니다.
지속적인 격려와 성원을 부탁드립니다.
웰페이, 스마트폰 카드결제 단말기
All you need is a WorldPay Zinc Chip & PIN keypad, an account with WorldPay, and an Android smartphone.
To get your WorldPay Zinc Chip & PIN keypad and WorldPay account, either
* Download and apply through the WorldPay Zinc app, or
* Apply online at www.worldpayzinc.com
It only takes 5 minutes to sign up and, once approved, we will send you your Chip & PIN keypad straight away so you can quickly start taking payments. It’s that simple.
* Pay as you go, just 2.75% per card payment *
* Get your Chip & PIN keypad for £59.99
* Receive payments usually within 4 working days
* Works with and endorsed by Visa and MasterCard
*Refunds are charged at 75p each.
* Enhance your business image by taking card payments and give your customers greater choice of how to pay
* Spend less time chasing payments by taking card payments upfront
* Fully mobile so you can take card payments anywhere, anytime (subject to mobile network or WiFi coverage)
* Secure, uses trusted chip & PIN technology
WorldPay Zinc features:
* WorldPay Zinc chip & PIN keypad links wirelessly and securely to your Android smartphone using the WorldPay Zinc app
* Accepts MasterCard and Visa debit and credit cards
* View details of all your transactions in app or online, including daily, weekly and monthly summaries
* Meets Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards
WorldPay is the UK’s No.1 payment provider by transaction volume (Source: Nilson report, 2012). Reliable and trusted, our products are tailor made for businesses of all sizes. In the UK alone, thousands of businesses choose WorldPay as their card payment provider.
This Android App makes taking credit card payments Fast, Easy and Secure. PayPodd has a simple entry screen and works seamlessly with the "Big 4" major online gateways; Authorize.Net, PayPal Payflow Pro, Web Payments Pro (US) and Web Payments Pro (UK).
If you do not have a gateway yet, compare them here and sign up.
Customers typically choose Authorize.Net over PayPal for better rates.
If you already have one of these gateways you are all set. Just download PayPodd to your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod and start charging customer credit cards immediately.
“This App works perfect for my plumbing service. No more waiting for checks to clear. Transactions are approved in seconds.”
-Michael Brady- Plumber
This App ensures that when you're at that next trade show, selling door to door, or anywhere without access to your terminal, you will be able to accept credit cards for your business on your iPhone. Never miss another sale again. PayPodd adds new gateways on a continuous basis.
“Selling real estate just got easier. I made it easy for clients to make a deposit. My on site home deposits for first time home buyers increased by 30%.”
-Sandra Hernandez- Realtor
The sweetest part is “PayPodd is 100% FREE” until December 31st 11:59 PM. No Hidden fees! No Readers! No Swipes! No Cables! Data Services may apply. Transform your iPhone into a wireless credit card terminal. Download it FREE! Limited Time Only! PayPodd works fast over WiFi and cell networks (EDGE/3G).
Using payleven changes the world of mobile payments; it turns your smartphone or tablet into a mobile card reader. Are you a small or mid-sized business owner? Give your customers the freedom to pay as they like.
With payleven’s Chip & PIN device you can accept the most common credit and debit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, V-Pay) anytime and anywhere, paying only the 2.75% per transaction. No monthly fees, no minimum revenue requirement, no contractual lock-in; payleven is 100% pay-as-you-go.
The payleven Chip & PIN card reader meets the highest EMV & PCI security standards.
How can you start to accept card payments with payleven?
It’s simple: download the app, register and order the payleven POS terminal! The Chip & PIN reader will be sent to you by post immediately and you can quickly start taking card payments!
All the advantages of Chip & PIN at a glance:
• Acceptance of all card types
• Maximum security for end users via PIN confirmation
• Higher reliability in the reading process
• Payment within a few days directly to your bank account
• Customisable receipts via email
Besides Chip & PIN, Swipe & Sign technology is still available in selected countries as indicated in each country's website. You can find an overview here: www.payleven.com
The payleven app supports most Android devices operating on Google Android 2.3 and higher. We continue to work towards supporting additional Android devices.
The following devices might have problems with pairing the Chip & PIN terminal when running on Android 2.3:
• Galaxy Pocket (S5300)
• Galaxy Y (S5360)
• Galaxy Ace models like Ace Advance (S6800) or Ace GT (S5830i)
If pairing within the payleven app does not work, please try pairing in the Android device settings. If this does not work, please update your version of Android.
For more information please visit our website www.payleven.co.uk or get in contact with us via email or phone. firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0) 20 7112 8211