Learn ABC is a learning platform for toddlers with activities to learn letters and words while having fun painting and playing.
The activities available are:
- WRITE LETTERS: Teach children to write the letters of the alphabet.
These activity will help kids learn by tracing the letters of the alphabet on the screen. We have four different subactivities of traceable alphabet pages - one with uppercase letters, one with lowercase letters, one to trace the numbers from 0 to 9 and one to trace lines. When the letter trace is completed, you can heard which is the name of that letter.
- ALIGN CARDS TO COMPOSE WORDS. Teach children to create words by ordering the letters.
This is a funny game with lots of cards with animals, fruits, objects and foods names. This activity will show all the cards with the letters for each word and the picture of the word we need to create. Move the cards to the correct place to create the word and listen the sound of the word.
- DOT TO DOT ACTIVITY.
This is a fun activity that help kids develop many important skills. These skills, eye-hand coordination, color concepts, picture and number comprehension, form the foundation for early learning success. When the doto to dot is complete you will see the picture of beautifull animals that increase the curiosity on the activity. Enjoy these free, Connect Dot to Dot Picture Abstract!
- PAINTING ACTIVITY. Let children to increase artistic creativity with free painting on a whiteboard using simple colors. With this activity they can start playing with traces, create shapes, coloring and composition on a very simple way.
- MEMORY GAMES. This memory activity has three different games each with four difficult levels that make it funny for children of all ages, toddlers, preschoolers, school children, teens and parents:
.Match two cards: There are two cards of each type.
.Match a letter's card with an object that starts with that letter.
.Match THREE cards!!! There are THREE cards of each type, which make this game really a challenge even for parents
The game will keep also track of the three best games of the day world wide. The best game is the one with less cards flipped, and if two games have the same score, the winner is the one played quicker.
- A IS FOR APPLE. This funny activity to help toddlers to associate letters and sounds with familiar objects.
.Each letter has 4 funny cards "is for"
.Listen how the letter sounds
.Listen the name of the cards with a sweet girl's voice.