FEMA Time: the ultimate weather clock
With FEMA Time you'll be able to see weather and local time for each city you desire, accompanied with detailed forecast provided by openweathermap.org
Add a potentially unlimited number of stopwatches, countdowns and alarm clocks.
Every function is complete and functional: graphs, advanced settings and gestures!
FEMA Time allows you to add an unlimited number of customizable widgets!
This application is a trial! To be able to add more than 5 cities, 2 stopwatches and 2 countdowns, you'll have to buy it for about 1.39$.
The application extends the flood monitoring and flood mapping service of Project Noah spearheaded by Dr. Mahar Lagmay by allowing people to report floods via the mobile phone and send it to NOAH for mapping (http://noah.dost.gov.ph/).
For inquiries, please get in touch with us.
Trunk Line: 6324266001 loc 5678
● NOWrad Radar: The most timely interactive radar for North America that also does real-time storm cell tracking
and map-based weather alerts. Uses state of the art merging of doppler radars from NOAA, FAA, Environment Canada, and other meteorological agencies.
● Future Radar using state-of-the-art TruPoint(sm) technology. Now you can see not only where the rain or snow is, but also where it’s expected to be.
● See current condition trends, as well as average and record temperatures
● Temperature, precipitation (rain or snow), UV index, and wind speed graphs
● Combined radar and satellite layers, for the Continental US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean, parts of Mexico, and high-resolution temperature, wind speed, and snow cover layers
● Plot earthquakes in real-time, track hurricanes, typhoons, and tropical cyclones, and use our Exclusive Road Weather index to see weather-related road hazards
● NOAA NWS and Environment Canada Watch & Warning areas on the map
● Alert Notification: Get time-critical National Weather Service warnings for the United States even when you’re not in the Intellicast app. Such as tornado, severe thunderstorm, flood, and blizzard. NOTE: For a full list of critical alerts, please see the in-app help.
Our mission is to bring advanced expert weather content and tools to weather sensitive decision makers. We are part of The Weather Company that includes The Weather Channel, weather.com, WSI Corporation, Weather Central, and Weather Underground.
Check us out at www.intellicast.com
Enabling the mobility of Project NOAH. The official mobile version (native Android) of Project NOAH website (noah.dost.gov.ph) though without the Flood Map features.
This mobile app was developed by Rolly Rulete in cooperation with Project NOAH and with the partnership of Smart Communications, Inc. through the Smart Developer Network (SMART DevNet). Content and data come from the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) and its participating agencies.
Project NOAH’s (Nationwide Operational Assessment of Hazards) mission is to undertake disaster science research and development, advance the use of cutting edge technologies and recommend innovative information services in government's disaster prevention and mitigation efforts. Though the use of science and technology and in partnership with the academe and other stakeholders, the DOST through Program NOAH is taking a multi-disciplinary approach in developing systems, tools, and other technologies that could be operationalized by government to help prevent and mitigate disasters.
1. Map View
- PAR (Philippine Area of Responsibility)
- Overview (MTSAT, Rainfall Contours, Chance of Rain, etc)
- Doppler (Subic, Tagaytay, Cebu, Hinatuan, Tampakan)
- Sensors (Weather Stations, Stream Gauges, Rain Gauges, Tide Levels)
- Weather Outlook (Probablity of Rain, PAGASA Typhoon Forecast)
2. List View
- Almost the same with Map View but presented as list for ease of use.
- PAGASA-FFWS (Flood Forecasting and Warning Section)
- Help articles and guidelines
- Information Dashboard
- Useful links and contents
* plus status notifications for "Probability of Rain"
* share screenshot (in almost all views) or text contents (News) via applications (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bluetooth, Gmail, etc)
* the app is themeable! (Holo Light [default theme] OR Holo Dark)
* supports animated overlays (MTSAT, Doppler, Chance of Rain)
* improved caching for performance and offline usage
* very flexible Settings
keywords: DOST, PAGASA, NOAH, NDRRMC, nababaha, ClimateX, MMDA, SMART, SMART DevNet