Ahora disponible en español.
• Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
• Simple step-by-step instructions to help you know what-to-do even if the cell towers and TVs are down. Prioritized actions for before, during, and after requires no mobile connectivity
• Help distant friends and family in areas prone to flooding with the ability to receive flood and flash flood watches and warning alerts based on their location from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
• Red Cross location-based open shelters map for when you need it most
• Be ready should a flood hit by learning how to assemble an emergency kit for your family in the event of power outage or evacuation
• Reduce your household’s stress and anxiety should a flood hit by learning to make and practice an emergency plan
• Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your flood knowledge
• Know the difference between a warning and alert
• Learn how to deal with food and water impacted by floods and power outages
• Simply let friends/family know you’re safe with customizable “I’m Safe” notification sharable thru social media, text and email
• Let others know where you are with the Toolkit’s strobe light, flashlight and audible alert functions
Copyright © 2014 The American National Red Cross
The application extends the flood monitoring and flood mapping service of Project Noah spearheaded by Dr. Mahar Lagmay by allowing people to report floods via the mobile phone and send it to NOAH for mapping (http://noah.dost.gov.ph/).
For inquiries, please get in touch with us.
Trunk Line: 6324266001 loc 5678
You can also view all alerts in a map view. The map view draws each county that has a current flood type alert. Also shown are river gauges which are flooding.
ALL 5000+ NOAA RIVER GAUGES ARE MONITORED BY THIS APP!!
ONLY RIVERS ABOVE NORMAL STAGE ARE DISPLAYED. So if a river near you is not flooding you will not see an icon for it.
FLOOD Warnings, Watches, and Advisories
FLASH FLOOD Warnings, Watches, and Advisories
River Gauges ABOVE NORMAL levels
This app is similar to our River Scanner app. River Scanner simply looks at flooding Rivers. This app displays those same rivers but now with county wide Alerts.
This app will not notify you directly if a flood is about to occur in your area- you must view the app to see if you are in a threatened area.
The developer of this app is not responsible for errors, omissions, or how this information is used. This app is for entertainment purposes and should not be relied upon. ALWAYS RELY ON OFFICIAL SOURCES OF WEATHER AND WARNING WHEN MAKING DECISIONS AFFECTING SAFETY OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY!
FEMA Time: the ultimate weather clock
With FEMA Time you'll be able to see weather and local time for each city you desire, accompanied with detailed forecast provided by openweathermap.org
Add a potentially unlimited number of stopwatches, countdowns and alarm clocks.
Every function is complete and functional: graphs, advanced settings and gestures!
FEMA Time allows you to add an unlimited number of customizable widgets!
This application is a trial! To be able to add more than 5 cities, 2 stopwatches and 2 countdowns, you'll have to buy it for about 1.39$.
• Interactive Flood Zones Map
• Weather Reports
• Report Floods with geo-tagged photo/video uploads then inform your friends & family via Facebook and Twitter.
• Get Push Notifications for Reported Flash Floods, Alternate Routes and Weather Updates
• Facts & Tips on Flood Safety
• Find Flood Insurance Agents in your area
• Read Facts & Tips about protecting Stormwater and being Lake Friendly
• Report Stormwater Polluters
PLUS - Immerse yourself in a fun-for-all-ages educational Interactive Game. Avoid the flood waters in this never ending, yet ever changing course to complete more than 20 challenging objectives.
A simple flood early warning system to save lives and property. "Nepal Flood Alert" is an app that -
* Provides you an early warning notification/alarm on any flood possibility
* Enables you to constantly monitor the water level readings provided by multiple water stations established throughout the country
* Enables you to constantly monitor flow and trend of the rivers
* Personalize notifications according to your region or even current location (needs GPS)
* Has Nepali language support
Please do rate and comment, you contribution can help develop the app and save thousands of lives. Don't miss to share. :-)
map and in a list as they are occurring around the globe.
Additional hazard information can be viewed and shared.
The term "Active Hazards" refers to a collection of current and real-time incidents (compiled from authoritative sources) which have been designated "potentially hazardous to people, property, or assets" by the PDC DisasterAWARE™ application.
The application is a free download.
PDC Active Hazards currently includes:
-Hurricane/Tropical Cyclone (global)
-National Weather Service High Surf (for Hawaii)
-National Weather Service High Wind (for Hawaii)
-National Weather Service Flood (for Hawaii)
-Wildfire (global)- coming soon!
Other hazards will be added over time.
Application features include:
√ View Active Hazards on an interactive map or in the Alert list
√ Search for location (quick zoom)
√ Choose background map
√ Get "more info" for most Active Hazards
√ Receive automatic updates every five minutes
√ Choose a preferred time zone
Storm-based or polygon alerts help reduce false alarms by alerting you to severe weather based on your exact location within a county. Most other apps and sources still use county-based alerts (meaning you'd get an alert even if your location in the county is not within the threatened area).
What people are saying:
* Storm Shield "alerted our family of the Broken Arrow, OK tornado, faster than the TV and tornado sirens." - Robyn, Broken Arrow, OK resident
* "I was in Oklahoma City during the tornado... we were right in its path. Your app literally was a life saver." - dcalk12
Additional features include:
* Get NOAA alerts no matter where you are in the United States.
* See Hurricane and Tropical Storm forecast tracks from the National Weather Service (NWC).
* See where NOAA watches and warnings are issued by switching between map overlays.
* Save five additional locations to make sure friends and family at home, work, or out of state stay safe.
* Voice alerts can wake you in the middle of the night or give you information when you can't stop to look at your phone.
* School Closings for Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Kansas City, and Tulsa.
* Watch live video streams when available (usually during local coverage of severe weather in Scripps TV markets, listed below. Due to compatibility issues in older version of the Android OS, Live Video is only available for Android 4.0 and above.)
* Current Conditions, 7-Day Forecast, and Hourly Forecasts
* View weather photos and submit your own weather photos (available for Scripps television and newspaper markets).
* Share a view of your map screen to let friends and family know where severe weather is happening, especially if it affects their location.
* Storm Shield is designed to make a negligible impact on your battery.
* Turn off Location Tracking and instead set one of your five locations to where you are most often.
* You can throttle up or down Storm Shield's Location Tracking to balance location accuracy and battery life.
Storm Shield is made possible by The E.W. Scripps Company, including WCPO Cincinnati, KNXV ABC15 Phoenix, WEWS Newsnet5 Cleveland, WXYZ Detroit, KJRH Tulsa, KMGH ABC7 Denver, KGTV ABC10 San Diego, KERO 23 Bakersfield, WMAR ABC2 Baltimore, WFTS ABCActionNews Tampa, WPTV News Channel 5 West Palm Beach, WRTV RTV6 The IndyChannel Indianapolis, KSHB 41 Action News Kansas City, WKBW Buffalo.
Get tips, updates and more on our Storm Shield Facebook page.
Visit our support page for FAQs.
Also includes a button to launch the SpotterNetwork Reports page in your cell phone browser. Authenticate once and save your cookies in the browser and it will launch into the Reports page with your GPS coordinates already filled in.
In Settings add your SpotterNetwork Spotter ID to the setting menu. Be sure to add your encoded number/characters, not your Name or Callsign.
Be sure to also get Rapid Report for Storm Chasers. The first app to provide a simple mobile interface to the new SpotterNetwork reports API. Chaser Location is the official Android client app for SpotterNetwork.
Note: If you are not seeing your location on SpotterNetwork or any of the feeds but this app shows success. Please go to the SpotterNetwork website and manually enter your starting position once. New accounts must do this only once and then you will show.
Also: Be aware that you must submit 5 quality reports before you will show up on the map. Please make sure you meet this requirement before looking for your dot on the map.
2014 All Rights Reserved - Apexice
2. 지도화면 : 하천 주변 주차장위치를 파악하고 현재 및 예측수위를 파악하는 화면
3. 지도화면 : 선택된 주차장의 현재 및 예측수위, 범람수위를 그래프로 파악하는 화면
4. 환경설정화면 : 기존에 설정된 정보를 수정 및 저장하는 화면
개발자 연락처 :
충북대학교 LINC 사업단
362-763 충북 청주시 서원구 내수동로 52 충북대학교
* This is a companion application to Earthquake Alert! *
It uses push notifications to alert you when an earthquake occurs that match any predefined filters.
Create as many filters as you want to monitor earthquakes all over the world. Create a filter for smaller earthquakes near your location, or one to filter very large quakes worldwide, or create a custom location and radius - it's up to you!
Push notifications use Google's GCM technology and therefore require Android 2.2.
Again, this is a companion app for Earthquake Alert!. Once you have both installed they work together seamlessly.
Finally paddlers can check river levels fast and easy on mobile devices – with RiverApp! Developed for paddlers by paddlers.
- More than 7000 rivers and lakes in the USA and in the world
- search by country, river and river sections
- gauge updates every 30 minute
- last 7 days available
- waterlevel alarm with push notifications
- more than 700 river sections available
- color buttons advice for low, middle and high-water marks as traffic lights
- information service from paddlers for paddlers (dangers...)
- collecting favourites rivers, sections or gauges
- Live earthquake information from all around the world.
- Free earthquake alerts customized for you, with no restrictions.
- Powerful search feature to find earthquakes dating back to 1970!
- Beautiful & simple design, view earthquakes on a map and in a list.
- Find the exact location of the earthquake, the depth and the distance away from you.
If you need information or notifications about the latest earthquakes near to you, download My Earthquake Alerts today. It is similar to apps such as Earthquake by American Red Cross or Earthquake Alert!
-- Those who live their life on the fault lines should pick this app up immediately.” – Appolicious
-- A “MUST-HAVE” app that “…basically turns your mobile device into an all-in-one post-quake tool, info center, and instruction guide.” – TremblingEarth
-- 20 Best Android apps this week – Guardian News (10/4/2012)
-- Red Cross earthquake app helps before, during and after disaster – Cronkite News
-- Featured by AndroidPolice.com (10/2012)
Be ready for an earthquake with Earthquake by American Red Cross. Get notified when an earthquake occurs, prepare your family and home, find help and let others know you are safe even if the power is out – a must have for anyone who lives in an earthquake-prone area or has loved ones who do.
Ahora disponible en español.
• Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
•Step-by-step instructions let you know what to do even before/during/after an earthquake, even if no data connectivity.
•Get notified when an earthquake occurs; see the intensity impact to your area or those of loved-ones with notifications generated by the United States Geological Survey (USGS).
•Let family and friends know you are okay with the customizable “I’m Safe” alert for Facebook, Twitter, email and text.
•Find open Red Cross shelters in your area when you need help.
•Stay safe when the lights are out with the Toolkit, including a strobe light, flashlight and audible alert functions.
•Prepare for the worst by learning how to assemble an emergency kit for your family in the event of power outage or evacuation.
•Empower your family to stay safe and remain calm in an emergency by learning how to make and practice an emergency plan.
•Earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your earthquake knowledge with interactive quizzes.
•See an illustrated history of earthquakes in your area.
•Know how to what to do about food and drinking water when your area has been impacted by floods and power outages.
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS: We need this to allow you to call emergency numbers from within the app
CAMERA: We need to be able to use the camera to allow us to use the flashlight in Tool Kit
GPS LOCATION: We need to serve you earthquake alerts based on your current location
PHONE CONTACTS: We need this for the Make a Plan view to allow you to add emergency contacts straight from your address book
Copyright © 2012-2014 The American National Red Cross