Upload your flashcard sets to our public repository and make them available for anyone else with Flash King. Likewise, you can browse the repository and download any flashcard set that was previously uploaded.
Don't waste your time with other flashcard maker apps that complicate flashcards. Flash King delivers the right set of features for you to easily and quickly build and take quizzes with different sets of flashcards.
Whether you're on a phone or tablet, Flash King has a UI optimized for your device.
Mysteries of Notre Dame de Paris is an innovative casual game at a junction of many kinds. It's a mix of an exploration game and an educational game : You are collecting historical informations about Paris, the Ile de la Cité, Notre Dame de Paris, Saints and biblical figures, the French Jewish history, Pagan religions and hidden secrets of Alchemy. You can tap on the statues, the portals or any architectural pieces that might interest you and get informations about it.
You will be amazed by such a realistic reconstruction with its gorgeous graphics using the max of the iOS hardware. You will play at a first person view. Simply use your fingers to move, watch at 360 and get informations, no more need of virtual sticks, even a young child can use it. One of the main feature is the dynamics lightnings with 3D close-up : All the reliefs have been modeled in 3D. You can highlight the statues and reliefs, enhance them with dynamic lightnings, rotate, pinch and zoom on details, learn about them, all these very easily with your fingertips!
The visit is progressive : to unlock new ways you'll have to answer correctly to quizzes. This makes our game more captivating, and it's a way to be sure that informations have been acquired.
You can use Mysteries of Notre Dame de Paris, to prepare a trip, or just to increase your knowledge, or perhaps after a real visit of Notre Dame de Paris happily in your hotel room. Just relax by listening the wonderful out of time music written by Pierre ESTEVE, great French game and documentary music composer. Our application is a new way of communication and getting informations by playing games.
Children from 7 to 12, their parents, their grandparents, people that loves travelling, culture, history, professors, guides and students might be interested by Mysteries of Notre Dame de Paris. Our game will make you want to visit Paris, its cathedral and monuments.
Having trouble ? Don't write a bad review, Please contact our Tech Support :
s u p p o r t @ e s t e b u e n o . c o m
FOLLOW MYSTERIES OF NOTRE DAME DE PARIS ON FACEBOOK :
The Bruce Lee: Kung Fu‧Art‧Life exhibition is presented by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. Jointly organised by the Bruce Lee Foundation and the Hong Kong Heritage Museum. Sponsored by Fortune Star Media Limited. The Hong Kong Heritage Museum has gathered over 600 invaluable items of Bruce Lee, such that the public can more comprehensively, multi-directionally, and independently learn about the legendary life of Bruce Lee through the accomplishments and contributions from himself, his films, his kung fu, and the cultural phenomena he created, as well as his significance in popular culture.
> login to personal library account
> search, reserve and renew library materials
> save and retrieve library materials in My Lists
> check the addresses and opening hours of public libraries
> locate the nearest libraries via GPS
> use personalised alert services to receive notifications, including pick-up notices and due date reminders
> search library materials by scanning the ISBN barcode
> share the information of library materials to friends through e-mail, instant messaging tools and social sharing platforms
Personal Information Collection Statement
1. The personal data collected in the app will only be used for processing your library account or handling your enquiry.
2. The personal data required in the app include your library card number/Hong Kong identity card number and your library account password. Whether you store your personal data in the app is optional. If you have logged in with your Hong Kong identity card number, it will be converted and saved as a library card number.
3. The app will collect the device model, system version, usage and login records as general statistical data for helping the LCSD compile statistics or diagnosing system problems, so as to enhance the app and facilitate your use of our library services.
4. The app will obtain your location data via GPS and show you the nearest public libraries and any related information. Your location data will not be saved in the app.
5. The function of direct phone calling to branch libraries is provided in the app, but it will not collect any personal data.
6. The personalized library information notification service provided in the app will send the identifier of your device together with your alert messages to Google Inc. or Apple Inc., from whom the messages will be pushed to your device. On Android system, the app will also collect the MAC address for checking purpose.
Major functions include:
Quick search to the 33 nos. Fitness Walking track in 18 districts
Navigation to nearest Fitness Walking track through GPS
What is fitness walking? How can it benefit your health?
Equipment and preparation before Fitness Walking
Support users to set up his/her personal profile for calculating Body Mass Index (BMI), Calories Consumption in walking, Calculation of Target Training Heart Rate , and Daily Steps
Users can save walking records and share to popular social media
Link to LCSD website www.lcsd.gov.hk for viewing other information of recreation and sports activities
Please note that:
Although “Fitness Walking” is a free application, user may be charged by their mobile network service provider on the user of data service. These charges can be very expensive on roaming. Please ensure that the option of “Data Roaming” have been disabled in the mobile phone settings.
The estimated location provided by the mobile device may deviate from your actual location. Meanwhile, owing to the dissimilarity in altitude and topography between your location and the Fitness Walking track, the information displayed may be different from the actual conditions.
The Hong Kong International Poster Triennial 2014 (HKIPT 2014) mobile app is produced and maintained by the Hong Kong Heritage Museum.
The Hong Kong International Poster Triennial is one of the highlight events of the Hong Kong Heritage Museum, providing a platform for cultural exchange in the field of design, collecting and exhibiting high quality posters from around the world, through poster design competition, seminars and a series of education & extension activities. This year’s triennial sees its fifth edition and the theme is “Vision”.
This mobile app aims to present to you the design concepts of the award-winning posters and selected posters of the Hong Kong International Poster Triennial 2014, and inspire you to interpret and discuss poster design from different perspectives. You are most welcome to share this app with your friends.
Highlights of this app:
- Information: All you need to know about the Hong Kong International Poster Triennial - the award-winning posters, judges' insights, and other programme information.
- Design concept: You can view design concepts of the award-winning posters and some selected posters of the Hong Kong International Poster Triennial 2014.
- Dialogue: In a lively dialogue format, you are brought on a journey through the past and present triennials to uncover the posters and inspire you to embody the messages and spirits within the posters.
- Discover: Explore this section to find poster design concepts and dialogue discussions by topics.
- Keypad: Use this function while you are at the museum. The user-friendly ‘Keypad’ lets you enter the designated number displayed next to the poster to access its design concept and related dialogue content for a better in-museum experience.
Related website: www.heritagemuseum.gov.hk/en_US/web/hm/exhibitions/data/exid219.html#top
Privacy Statement: http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/en/info_pdo.php
Important Notices: http://www.heritagemuseum.gov.hk/en_US/web/hm/notice.html
"My URBTIX" is a newly developed mobile app to further facilitate ticket buyers to make purchases online using smart phones or mobile devices driven by the Android or iOS mobile operating systems. For ticket buyers who have registered as members, this app shall provide a wide range of personalised functions to enhance their buying experience including bookmark on favourite events, email reminder to attend purchased events, etc.
"Portable Dunhuang Story Player" is an audio guide programme jointly produced by the Hong Kong Heritage Museum and the Hong Kong Repertory Theatre for the exhibition "Dunhuang: Untold Tales, Untold Riches". The contents of selected exhibits with dramatic elements will be narrated in the form of lively radio dramas to take the audience on a voyage through the imaginary world of Dunhuang Caves.
By “Photo ME@King Yin Lei”, you can take a photo or use saved photo to create a new picture with different scenes at King Yin Lei.
Other related app includes “King Yin Lei”, “Restore King Yin Lei”, “Puzzle@King Yin Lei”, and “Matching@King Yin Lei”.
“Matching@King Yin Lei” – Try matching the patterns of King Yin Lei and complete the mission within the time limit.
Other related app includes “King Yin Lei”, “Restore King Yin Lei”, “Photo ME@King Yin Lei”, and “Puzzle@King Yin Lei”.
“Restore King Yin Lei” allows you to join the restoration project, by which you are required to guess the order of restoration processes of various architectural features.
Other related app includes “King Yin Lei”, “Photo ME@King Yin Lei”, “Puzzle@King Yin Lei”, and “Matching@King Yin Lei”.
“Puzzle@King Yin Lei” – Restore King Yin Lei to its original glory by swapping the tiles in full speed.
Other related app includes “King Yin Lei”, “Restore King Yin Lei”, “Photo ME@King Yin Lei”, and “Matching@King Yin Lei”.
With this app you can:
• View / Play a variety of digitized MMIS content
• Bookmark your favorite items
• Download eBooks for offline viewing
• Browse selected library materials, such as lists of resources related to Literary Arts, Hong Kong Public Libraries Newsletters, winning works of HKPL’s Creative Writing Awards, selected literary activities and subject talks review organized by HKPL, etc.
• Search selected library materials by keyword
• Share your favorite items via social media
The app covers cultural presentations organised solely or jointly by LCSD and sponsored programmes under the Venue Partnership Scheme. It also covers film programmes and museum special exhibitions organised by LCSD. The app aims mainly to disseminate brief programme information to users in a user-friendly manner. Major functions include:
> quick programme search by genres, venues, dates and keyword(s)
> integrated programme and ticketing information
> bookmarking favourite programmes and sharing to popular social media
> find out what's on in the cultural venues nearest you
> learn interesting trivia about arts and culture
While every effort has been made to incorporate all major cultural programmes under the above scope, the app does not provide exhaustive information of all cultural programmes organised at LCSD venues. For full information, users should visit LCSD's website.
App information is updated at four regular intervals during the day. There may be a time gap between the information displayed on the app and actual information. For programme cancellation and postponement due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, users should check the latest public announcements on LCSD's website.