PC-Doctor Toolbox is the top app for system health, accurately identifying critical health issues for all your Android devices. The easy-to-use interface puts you one touch away from tools that keep your device running smoothly. Get proactive in identifying hardware issues and avoid downtime— download Toolbox today!
Features readily available include:
My Device - Get full access to detailed system information and quickly know if your system needs an update. No need to search through settings or contact technical support when you have instant access to info that includes:
• Device model
• Operating system
• System memory
Diagnostics - Run Quick, Full or Stress tests for a thorough device check, or target specific components for testing. We reviewed analyses, case studies, and input from industry leaders and used this knowledge to develop tests that efficiently handle any scenario.
Apps - Get detailed information quickly when your device is running slow, your battery is draining, or other issues arise. Toolbox shows which apps are installed and running, along with CPU, memory and storage usage per app. Easily access each app’s settings, stop apps, or delete them directly from Toolbox.
Storage - View your device’s internal and external storage usage, conveniently organized into categories—and instantly see the space available to download your favorite apps, music, videos, and more!
Battery - Monitor battery health with Toolbox, which provides detailed instant and historical information such as time remaining, charge, temperature and voltage.
Network - Keep tabs on data usage by monitoring mobile and Wi-Fi networks, current connection speeds, and the apps using the most data.
History - Review historical diagnostic results and see critical, warning, and informational events through the easy-to-use calendar—helpful in understanding when and why device issues occur.
Performance - Know instantly if your device’s CPU, memory, and storage are optimal.
Sensors - View beautifully graphed real-time data for magnetometer, accelerometer, ambient light, proximity, gyroscope, pressure, ambient temperature, relative humidity, and GPS, and instantly know if you have a bad sensor.
Product Release Notes v1.6:
• Updated NDK to version r16
• Improved Support for Android 8.0
• Dropping support for Android 4.1 and lower
• General bug fixes
Product Release Notes v1.5:
• Fixed bug showing CPU usage more than 100% per core
Product Release Notes v1.4:
• Added support for Android 7.0 Nougat
• Improved App view with sorting
• Improved storage statistics
• Stability and crash fixes
• Updated internal libraries per Google's requirements
Product Release Notes v1.3:
• Performance tile upgrades.
• Storage tile upgrades.
• General bug fixes.
• Devices with x86 CPUs running Android 4.0 or lower are no longer supported
• Devices running Android 7.0 will not have CPU/RAM details per application
• Devices running Android 4.4.2 and lower will not display the applications list if the number of installed applications is over 500+
• Devices running Android 6.0.1 and above will not show the external SD storage as mounted