MapOnTheRun is designed to provide simple and flexible tracking of Android devices, including both smartphones and GPS-enabled tablets.
MapOnTheRun allows you to:
• Review real-time and historical GPS tracking information (time, coordinates, speed, direction).
• Configure tracking schedules for your devices (e.g. only track 9AM – 5 PM Mon – Fri).
• Be transparent. MapOnTheRun clearly tells the Android user when they are/aren’t being tracked.
• Select how often GPS data should be captured.
• Choose the units/formats to use when reviewing your information (e.g. mph or km/h).
Potential uses of MapOnTheRun include:
• Monitor mobile workers’ progress without having to constantly call for updates.
• Keep a protective eye on your children as they travel to and from school or a friend’s house.
• Capture your road trip to share with family and friends.
• Always seem to be forgetting your phone somewhere? Has your device been stolen? MapOnTheRun can help!
MapOnTheRun is free, and you can cancel your account at any time. We do not share any of your personal information with 3rd parties and all of your tracking and personal information is deleted if you close your account.
To get started using MapOnTheRun:
1. Download and install the MapOnTheRun app from Google Play.
2. Get your unique five-letter pairing code by opening the MapOnTheRun app on your device. (Note: You must have an internet connection on your device in order to get a pairing code.)
3. Register a new MapOnTheRun account at MapOnTheRun.com.
4. Once logged into your new MapOnTheRun account, go to the "Add a Device" page. Enter a name for your device and the pairing code received in step 2. Click “Add Device.”
5. The MapOnTheRun app on your device will now ask you to verify the pairing. Once you accept the pairing, your device will begin submitting GPS data to your MapOnTheRun account!
6. Log into MapOnTheRun.com anytime, anywhere to check the location of your device.
MapOnTheRun will always allow one device to be tracked with three days of GPS history for absolutely free. But, for a limited time, we are allowing you to track up to three devices and store up to 30 days of history per device for free! Try it out; this special offer won’t last long!
For more information about MapOnTheRun, please visit our website: MapOnTheRun.com.