This app contains an Audio Clip along with the Lyrics and a set of Beautiful Pictures of Lord Hanuman. Also included are the English Transliteration and English Translation(Meaning).
The hanuman mantra gives us a hint that the real name of Hanuman was Maruti and he was known to be the son of Pavan or the God of Wind.
Hanuman is often considered to be the incarnation of Lord Shiva himself and hence in several Hindu families, Lord Hanuman is often being worshipped for bringing happiness and prosperity in the family. Hanuman mantra is often known as the “Hanuman Chalisa” and reading the hanuman mantra every day and making the reading and chanting of the hanuman mantra, a routine affair is considered to be the most powerful force on earth which would drive all evil from both inside the residence of a person and along with that help the person to live a happy and prosperous life ahead.
Download Hanuman chalisa and Listen every day, we are presenting” Hanuman chalisa” on the Devotes of Lord Hanuman with great sound quality. Now you can listen Hanuman Chalisa while reading it.
With the melodious voice of the singer one tends to sing along while reading it in English language in this application.
Keyword: Hanuma Chalisa, Hanuman Chalisa with Audio, Hanuman Chalisa in Hindi, Lord Hanuman, Bajrangbali, Mahaveer Chalisa
Note: We do not show ads in this application (So No ads in this Application ).
The application can be read in Hindi Language. The song can also be played and heard. The same paragraph in the Devanagari / Awadhi (Hindi) is displayed while the song is played. The user can also forward (not wished) & rewind track as many times they wish
Why Sri Hanuman Chalisa Application
Hanuman Chalisa has been found to be highly effective in controlling the evil effects of Saturn transit or Saturn's major/ minor periods. Those who are under such influences will get benefitted by chanting the Chalisa for 8 times on Saturdays.
This Hanuman Chalisa Application has following features:
- Sri Hanuman Chalisa in Devanagari / Awadhi (Hindi)
- Sri Hanuman Chalisa in audio form
- Each stanzas have been picture illustrated
- Each page changes with next & previous button options
Following are the salient features of this app:
1) Hanuman Chalisa audio can be played in the app start up.
2) Sri Hanuman Chalisa with lyric in Hindi, English and Telugu.
3) Flower showering and Aarti with real looking animation.
4) Bells with their related sound when touched on them.
5) Images Changes automatically for every 5 seconds.
6) Read more will provide more options related to Shri Hanuman.
a) About : In this you will find about
i) The Power of Shri Hanuman
ii) Time for Hanuman Chalisa
iii) What is Hanuman Chalisa
iv) Importance of "Chendoor" Tilak
v) What is an "Aarti"
vi) Why the Lamp?
vii) Why the Flowers and Bell?
Here we can read the Chalisa Lyrics in the selected language. i.e in English, Hindi and Telugu
In this the entire meaning of Hanuman Chalisa is explained line by line in detail and simple.
The purpose of Lord Hanuman Jayanthi is explained here.
You can also check the dates of Hanuman Jayanthi from 2013 to 2020 along with date and day.
Hindu, Lord, Temple, ram, Maruti, bajrang bali anjaneya swamy, hanuman, chalisa, mantra, aarti, bhajan, Jai hanuman, Indian god, sriram bakth hanuman, chiranjeevi, Sri hanuman, KESERI NANDAN, Mahaveer Chalisa
Jai Hanuman Chalisa App have following feature
1)Verses in English with its meaning
Shri Guru Charan Saroj Raj, Nij Man Mukar Sudhari, Barnau Raghuvar Bimal Jasu, Jo dayaku Phal Char
With the sacred sand of Guru's Lotus feet, I clean the mirror of my mind and then narrate the sacred glory of Sri Ram Chandra, The Supreme among the Raghu dynasty. The giver of the four attainments of life.
- Listen to the Audio in background.
- Rotating Deity Photos while listening the Durga Chalisa Audio.
-Have really amazing Deity Photos in cover flow patter which can be downloaded in photo library and used as wallpaper and as screen saver.
Benefits of Listening or Chanting Durga Chalisa -
- Reciting the Opening Doha of Hanuman Chalisa many times will remove the doshas arising out of having insulted knowingly/ unknowingly one’s preceptor/ a Raama Bhakta.
- Reciting the Second Doha will remove hardships in life and grant wisdom and strength.
- Reciting the Opening Chaupayi of the chaalisa “Jaya Hanumaan gyaan guna saagar…..” will bless one with Divine knowledge.
- Reciting the Third Chaupayi “Mahaaveer vikrama Bhajrangi…..” will help in reforming persons who are into bad company or have fallen into undesirable habits. It will also give abundant strength.
- Reciting the 7th and 8th Chaupayi's “Vidyavan guni athi chaathur…..” will help one to cultivate Rama Bhakti and become dear to Lord Raama.
- Reciting the 11th Chaupayi “Laya sanjivan…..” will help in removing effects of poisonous bites and in removal of fear from snakes.
- Reciting the 12th Chaupayi will help in removing misunderstanding between brothers and promote unity between siblings.
- Reciting the 13th, 14th, and 15th Chaupayis will help in attaining fame.
- Reciting the 16th and 17th Chaupayiis will help in recovering lost status or in attaining desired promotions/ posts.
- Reciting the 20th Chaupayi will help in accomplishing even difficult tasks overcoming all obstacles.
- Reciting the 22nd Chaupayi will give Divine Protection during adverse planetary periods.
- Reciting the 24th Chaupayi will help in driving away Negative Energies including Boota, Pisachas, saakinii, daakini, and black magical deities.
- Reciting the 25th Chaupayi will help in maintaining good health. It will also give the ability to bear physical pain when one is injured.
- Reciting the 26th Chaupayi gives relief from difficulties.
- Reciting 27th and 28th Chaupayi's grants bestowal of desires by Divine Grace.
- Reciting the 29th Chaupayi grants fame.
- Reciting the 30th Chaupayi helps in victory over evil forces.
- Reciting the 31st Chaupayi gives occult powers and great Wealth.
- Reciting the 32nd, 33rd, 34th and 35th Chaupayi's helps one to enjoy an ethical and fulfilling life without any worries/ frustrations at the end of such a contented life one will attain the Divine Abode of Shri Raamaa.
- Reciting the 36th Chaupayi gives relief from all difficulties and pains.
Those who have major tasks to accomplish should recite the appropriate Chaupayi with devotion 1008 times on an auspicious Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday or on a Moola Nakshatra day. They can also tail pooja along with this (offering sandal wood paste and kumkum/sindoor to the tail of Hanumanji’s image for 48 days). Others can just recite it 12 times, 24 times, 32 times, 36 times, 54 times, 108 times, 1008 times, or even 10008 times based on time availability and convenience.
Tulsidas (1497/1532-1623) - a Hindu Poet-Saint, invokes divine intervention in dealing with grave problems and challenges.
Personalize your mobile with Spectacular Divinity of Hindu Gods. Through this app, get a beautiful sparkling and shining image of Shree Hanuman. Enjoy 3D animated Hanuman Chalisa App for the android device for Hanuman. It is a must have app who believes in the power of Gods. Get devotional through this Hanuman Chalisa App.
Hanuman is a Hindu deity, who was an ardent devotee of Rama according to Hindus legends. He is a central character in the Indian epic Ramayana, and also finds mentions in several other texts, including Mahabharata, the various Puranas and some Jain texts. A vanara, Hanuman participated in Rama's war against the demon king Ravana. Several texts also present him as an incarnation of the Lord Shiva.
Worship Lord Hanuman the destroyer of all obstacles, right on your Android device. Install this 3D animated Hanuman Chalisa App.
With Hanuman Chalisa & 3D Book App you can listen to Hanuman Chalisa and chant it.
Jai Sai Hanuman!!!
Tags:Hanuman Chalisa,Jai Shree Hanuman,Hanuman Chalisa Audio,3D Hanuman Chalisa
You can offer flowers to the god Hanuman by touching your fingers on the screen.
You have options to glitter stars, offer flowers, show aarathi and bell. You can also play or pause the background music which makes more pooja environment.
You can also stop/change the image switching. To change image switching duration, please go to options/context menu (hard key) in your mobile, and change image rotation duration.
For Aarathi and Bell, you can rotate them across the screen with your finger to make the pooja more realistically.
So what are you waiting for, go ahead and download the app and get yourself involved in daily poojas to lord hanuman and get blessings. Please do rate the app and leave a reply on your valuable suggestions and improvements.
Also, the app plays Hanuman Chalisa Song which you can play/pause as you can repeat the mantra while offering the pooja or prayer.
Keywords - Lord Hanuman, God Hanuman live wallpaper HD, Anjaneya, Hanuman, Hanuman Chalisa Audio, Hindu Devotional, Pooja, Virtual Pooja, Android Pooja, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Indian Spiritual, Online Pooja, Online Prayer, Android Prayer, Virtual Prayer
Hanuman Chalisa praises Lord Hanuman. This app we provide you Hanuman Chalisa, Hanuman-ashtak, bajarang-baan, Hanuman-Aarti, Shree Ram Chalisa, Shree Ram Raksha Stotra, Shree Ram Stuti in Hindi Font.
This app is one destination of all your requirements if you are Hanuman/Shree Ram devotee.
*We had not added audio with this application because it is subject to copyright and we never support piracy.
Hanuman Chalisa is hindi poem written by Mahakavi Goswami Tulsidas in the sixteenth century in praise of Lord Hanuman.The poem is called a chalisa as it contains forty (chalis in Hindi) verses. The structure of the poem is extremely simple and rhythmic, thus making it all the more popular. The poem praises Lord Hanuman’s strength and kindness and recounts the Lord’s great deeds.
The Ramayana has been divided into following chapters by Tulsidas as per the events and importance of the life of lord shri Ram.
Shri Hanuman Chalisa is timeless sacred Hindu poem by Goswami Shri Tulsidas ji about God Shri Hanuman ji and his selfless devotion for God Shri Ram ji,
and is considered a summary of Holy Hindu scripture Shri Ramcharitmanas. You can easily share your favorite Hanuman Chalisa app with your Family and Friends using the inbuilt QR Code.
This Application contains :
Hanuman ji Aarti
Ramayan Ji Aarti
Features:This app provides hanuman ji chalisha,sundarkand,hanuman ji aarti,ramayan ji ki aarti in pdf for reading and also provides audio of all above defined chalishas
Tags:Tulsidas Ramayan,hanuman chalisha,sundarkand in hindi,Sundarkand in audio,hanuman chalisha in audio,hanuman bhajan,hanuman ji ki aarti,
Whoever chooses to recite the Hanuman Chalisha (chalis meaning 40 - referring to the 40 chaupais/verses) 100 times regularly shall free themselves from the cycle of birth and death - leaving one to enjoy the highest bliss. It is also believed to give you a prosperous life, helping one reach their goals and soothe all their pain and sufferings; giving health and all the happiness that one desires.
Enjoy the devotional hymns of Hanuman Chalisa on your Android phone and worship Lord Hanuman to fulfil your life.
The application features in English, Hindi, Gujarati with very devotional audio of Hanuman Chaisa, including remarkable graphics of Hanuman and is easy to use - allowing you to scroll the text at your own pace.
Hanuman Chalisa (Audio) is brought to you by Shudhecha part of the Mango Tree Ventures
For any queries please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
इस आप्लीकेशनसे आप हनुमान चालीसा पढ सकते है और सुन सकते है।
keyword : hanuman chalisa hindi free, hanuman chalisa hindi, hanuman chalisa audio, hanuman chalisa mp3, prayer, hindu,hanuman, lord, lord hanuman, hanuman chalisa
This app is a gift to all the users from www.aavogujarat.com on the occasion of 54th Gujarat Day celebration.
- Only FEW kb installation on Phone memory.
- Lyrics are enlisted in Gujarati/Hindi/English language
- High quality sound.
- Clear pronunciations of each verse.
- Flexibility to play pause and stop at any point.
- Background Audio Play, whiles using other apps.
- User friendly features which are easy to understand
- Easy to share with Friends and Family.
With Hanuma Chalisa app , user can listen to Hanuman Chalisa wherever they want.
Hanuman Chalisa is a devotional song based on Lord Hanuman as the model devotee.It is a poem written by Tulsidas in the Awadhi language, and is his best known Hindu text apart from the Ramcharitmanas.
Hanuman chalisa is good for meditation as well.
Tulsidas says in the Chalisa that whoever chants it with full devotion to Hanuman, will have Hanuman's grace.
More from developer
Our artists have been working around the clock to make these high qualities, vibrant wallpapers for you to enjoy!
Take full advantage of the crisp retina screens available on the any android mobile and unleash the full visual potential of your devices.
-Sort the wallpapers by recency, popularity, or just by random
-Ability to download wallpapers to use on your device
-Customized fitted wallpapers for each device
-Share on Twitter or Facebook
-Email to friends
-Rate and share your wallpapers
If you love this app, please leave a glowing review!