Buggy new 3.0 update. The only problem I had with the old version was with the silver eagle list not being right. Now the price update won't load and when I checked French colonial sous prices, there were no dates for the coins, just a bunch of random looking numbers. Does no one do QA or properly debug anymore?
Ruined it Whatever they did ruined the app for me. I have to click through the trade dollars to get morgan dollar price lists. Also generates an error every time the app opens and tries to update the price lists. App is useless now, uninstalling.
Update Pricing The Cust.Serv Is Second to None on here for a Free App...Problem still there though....smh....
Does not update prices. I just get an error
Mint and proof issues App worked flawlessly before, now it will not display mint or proof sets. Deleted and reinstalled but still wont work. HELP!
It's decent Problem is dealing with the bullion section . Every time I try to access that particular section the app crashes.
** If you encounter any crashes or errors, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org so we can identify and fix the issue. **
- Tap directly on a coin title to go to that coin in the PCGS CoinFacts app or download the app!
- The shop button is now located next to the coin title for convenience and visibility
- Refined layout for lower resolution devices
- Background update improvements (now updates overnight)
- Fixed a couple of common crashes
- Many other misc fixes and improvements