If you work flexible hours at your job, My Overtime is the kind of app that makes your Smartphone the indispensable device you expect it to be. Keep a tab as you build up your surplus hours for later compensation to give you a better work-life balance :-)
➤ Set your daily number of required work hours (offset) and enter activities against those hours
➤ My Overtime will calculate your daily surplus hours
➤ Track your balances by day, week, month, and year (14 day limit! - see below for in-app-purchase details)
➤ Enter your hours against a variety of pre-defined Activities or create your own
➤ Use the Fast Check-in or add the Widget for fast track input
➤ Remember your last input using templates
➤ Copy previous day timesheet
➤ Templates with Timesheet samples to get started
➤ Use Check-in / Check-out buttons for real-time start/stop
➤ Set tracking Activities parameters (flat input or exact times)
➤ Use pre-defined Activities or add new ones
➤ Track your vacation allowance in hours
➤ Track Amounts (Expenses, Overtime, etc)
➤ Use the Reports to check your Overtime balance
➤ Report your data in detail or summary style
➤ Email your timesheet data in csv and html format
➤ Set your tracking preferences (minute intervals, working day defaults, etc)
➤ Personalize it (choose heading, choose background)
➤ Backup your data with Dropbox or via email
➤ Works offline so you can work from anywhere/anytime
➤ Local date style supported
★ A great alternative to your excel based tracking tool
★ this app keeps your focus on your personal comp time management without all the gimmicks for billing and project management (there are other tools for that).
➤ Do you prefer to update your times once a day (at end of the day) ?
- Create a template and enter your times once
- You can create templates for each day of the week (Set working days) OR
- You can create templates for each situation (My Templates)
- You can copy the last day and modify the start/end times if needed
➤ Do you prefer to track your times on the go in real-time ?
- Use the "Fast-Check-in" button
- Update the End time using ‘check-out’ (stop) button
- Hit ‘Next’ button when you are ready to check-in again.
- Alternatively, use the Widget for best results
➤ For US NON-EXEMPT Workers with Overtime Payout: the App was not designed to calculate overtime rates. Currently, you would need to enter this manually. Please refer to the FAQ page within the App for more details about Overtime straight, 1.5x / 2x elligible pay tracking. We are exploring more automated features in future versions so please watch this space.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
This base version is free for 14 days. You have the option of in-app-purchase for:
a) unlocking the 14 day timesheet history limit
b) enable exporting your report result by email
c) backup to Dropbox
time, sheet, timesheet, worklog, log, flex, work, working, hours, extra, pay, clock, tracker, flexi, my, shift, my hours, tracking, overtime, working hours, flextime, flexitime, offset hours, punch, file, card, timecard, keeping, keeper, hourstracker, job
The opening hour of every day, closing time, you can enter the break time to save. (I'm also compatible with night shift.)
The opening hour of the day, closing time, break time, working hours, in the list display is able to grasp the overtime hours.
(If you are not in the initial state to calculate overtime. Overtime calculations, please set the reference time of the overtime setting screen.)
In addition, you will be able to check each item the total time of the month.
[How to use]
An input screen opens when you tap a list of the display list.
Please enter the display according to the input screen.
We will display the total time of each item by tapping the button years.
You can move left and right buttons years.
Screen to open the setting screen SD card, SD card screen, the Settings button
You can open the configuration screen, the SD card from the menu screen.
It is possible to make various settings in the setting screen.
Can be backed up to the SD card, the SD card restore screen.
Please set the reference time of overtime in the setup screen if you want to calculate the overtime hours.
Did you ever forget how much money your customers have paid you?
Are you tired of organizing your salaries using papers?
Have you ever considered a better method for tracking your money?
My Jobs is your solution!
My Jobs is an android application that targets the broad working public.
My Jobs will help you calculate the exact money you have earned, receive reports, charts & graphs (Custom date range) on salaries, jobs, customers and more.
Using a user-friendly interface, clean and simple the user can add the jobs he is working at, their details: Job type - Clients \ Shifts , Job color, payment per hour, address, notes etc..
After inserting jobs, you can add shifts in a simple and convenient way. Just go to the shifts screen, choose ‘ add shift ‘ , choose jobs, insert dates, hours and save the shift.
My Jobs has extra unique abilities that make it better from the other apps: Insert additional percentages and tips to a single shift, different job types, support for more than 40 languages, export to excel, 45 different currencies, home screen stopwatch widget for shifts, sharing ( shifts, clients payments, salaries and many more) through all the social networks.
The reports system is simple and detailed. You can customize the report date range and get the relevant info through colorful graphs that clearly represent the exact info you want to get ( tips, hours, salary, notes, client details, total income ).
Our goal was to maximize the efficiency of the app. Thus, the app responds quickly to your interaction.
- Management of multiple jobs.
- Different work types - clients / shifts.
- Summary widget which includes Salary, Tips, and working hours.
- Detailed reports widget.
- Shift stopwatch widget
- Send an email to a client / clients.
- Make a phone call to your client / clients.
- Full management and continuous tracking on shifts and clients.
- Additional percentages for shifts.
- Tips support for shifts.
- Add notes to shifts & clients.
- Share shifts & clients.
- Classic and simple design.
- Support 40 different languages.
- User Preferences - currency, language, color, design and more.
- Detailed reports that shows money you have earned in each job.
- Build graphs by work hours.
- Export to Excel.
- Sending reports via email.
- Backup and restore data.
The app cannot be located on the SD card. This is a limitation of the Android system that does not support widgets when the application is located in the SD card.
Sick of keeping track of all your notes, or from those overcomplicated Excel spreadsheets? HourAdmin makes life simple. With just one simple step you can enter your worked hours in the app. Start time, end time, how long you took a break; you can even add a comment.
If you do not want to add them after the fact, use the stopwatch function to track your time while you are working!
In addition, HourAdmin is able to calculate your salary. You only have to fill in your hour wage and HourAdmin does the rest. You can also add additional fees, tips, or travel expenses. This way, you will always know how large your paycheck should be!
* Keep track of working hours
* Stopwatch to time your hours automatically
* Add multiple jobs
* Define your own custom salary periods (days/weeks/months)
* Export overviews
* Total salary overview per job.
More info and screenshots at: www.tofsoft.nl/app
Program posiada zdefiniowane następujące systemy:
★ 1111 W 2222 W 3333 WW
★ 3333 WW 2222 W 1111 W
★ 3333 W 2222 W 1111 WW
★ 11 22 33 WW
★ 1122333 WW 1122233 WW 1112233 WWW
★ 1111 W 3333 W 2222 WW
★ 111111 WW 222222 WW 333333 WW
★ 112233 WWWW
✔ dowolny system:
- samemu definiuje się dowolny cykliczny harmonogram trzybtygadowy, czterobrygadowy lub pięciobrygadowy.
- określa się czy jest to system dwuzmianowy, trzyzmianowy czy czterozmianowy.
- definiuje się ilość godzin pracy na zmianę (6, 8 lub 12, konieczne do prawidłowego wyświetlania normy do przepracowania).
- określa się czy święta są dniami wolnymi (głównie dotyczy systemów trzybrygadowych).
W ustawieniach programu należy zdefiniować typ systemu pracy oraz dni początkowe cyklu dla poszczególnych brygad (pierwszy dzień pierwszej zmiany dla brygad A, B, C, D, oraz E (dla pięciobrygadówki)). Na podstawie tych danych program kalkuluje harmonogram pracy.
Można ustawić pole "Moja brygada", wtedy kolumna wybranej brygady w harmonogramie będzie wyróżniona.
Można wstawiać do grafiku dodatkowe dni wolne (DW - dzień wolny, U - urlop, CH - chorobowe, oraz dowolne inne rodzaje, definiuje się je w oknie Dni wolne - menu - Edycja rodzajów dni wolnych).
Oprócz dni wolnych można do grafiku wstawiać dodatkowe dni robocze.
Do poszczególnych dni miesiąca można dodawać notatki. Aby podglądnąć lub dodać notatkę należy przytrzymać palec nad polem odpowiedniego dnia na ekranie głównym. Dni, do których została dodana notatka, mają żółte tło.
Notatkami można również zarządzać z poziomu dedykowanego okna.
Dostępne są statystyki miesięczne oraz roczne.
Nazwy zmian, domyślne "1", "2" i "3" można zmienić. Zmieniać można również nazwy brygad, domyślnie "A", "B", "C", "D", "E".
Harmonogram pracy można udostępnić w postaci grafiki JPG. Grafika taka może być zapisana do pliku lub wysłana MMSem, e-mailem, itp.
Aplikacja posiada możliwość tworzenia profili oraz przełączania między nimi. W każdym z profili można zapisać inny grafik oraz wszystkie ustawienia z nim związane.
Program posiada dwa widżety wyświetlające grafik. Podczas dodawania widżetu na ekran należy wybrać z którego profilu ma być wyświetlany harmonogram oraz czy ma być w widżecie widoczna nazwa profilu.
W programie dla każdej zmiany można ustawić alarm dźwiękowy na dowolną godzinę. Np. w każdy dzień, w którym wypada I zmianę ustawiamy poranne budzenie. Jeśli w grafiku jest wstawiony dodatkowy dzień wolny (np. urlop), to alarm nie dzwoni.
Jeśli zdecydujesz się dofinansować program dowolną kwotą, w zamian otrzymasz numer seryjny, który zablokuje wyświetlanie reklam. Szczegóły w programie.
Zachęcam do polecania aplikacji współpracownikom.
Informacje o błędach i propozycje rozwoju proszę przesyłać na mój e-mail. W przypadku zatrzymania programu (zawieszenia) proszę wysyłać raport.
Program możesz wyszukać używając następujących słów kluczowych:
harmonogram, czterobygadówka, harmonogram czterobrygadówki, harmonogram pięciobrygadówki, pięciobrygadówka, harmonogram pracy, praca
Just cross your finger in the fingerprint time attendance to enter or exit shift.
* Manual working hours entrance.
* Watching daily/monthly attendance data.
* Calculating estimated month salary.
* Saving and sending monthly hours report to the mail.
*Require internet connection for licensing check.
English, Hebrew and Greek soon (Thanks to Yiannis Ioannou).
TimeClock makes it easy to track your billable hours and expenses - and then use this data to generate invoices or spreadsheets. It's the perfect Android time tracker for freelancers, independent contractors, attorneys or anyone who bills clients by the hour.
* Satisfied users: over 1400 ratings on the Android Market with an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
* Simple and intuitive: you'll be tracking your billable hours and expenses within minutes of installing the app.
* Safe and dependable: on the Market since 2009, TimeClock is rock solid and trusted by thousands of users around the world.
TimeClock works great as a standalone app, but you can also sign up for a free TimeClock Connect account, which gives you:
* Instant, automatic back-up for peace of mind: no matter what happens your phone, your data is always safe and accessible online.
* A better way to view and manage your data: looking at data on your laptop or desktop is a lot easier than using a small mobile display.
* Optional invoice system: the easiest way to create professional looking invoices directly from your TimeClock data - no more spreadsheets! More information about invoices can be found below.
More TimeClock Features:
* Export directly to Dropbox or Google Drive (Google Docs) - or send your export file via email.
* Export your data as a spreadsheet (CSV) or as "human readable" HTML.
* Track hours for as many clients as you wish. Set your hourly rate for each client and TimeClock will calculate your earnings.
* Round your work times by specifying an optional billing increment for each client - from one minute up to one hour.
* Flat fee activities are supported where the client is charged a fixed amount for a job regardless of the time worked.
* Track your time as you're working by clocking in and clocking out - or manually enter complete time records in the past or future.
* Powerful note entry / management capabilities.
* Track Expenses along with your billable hours. Set up predefined expenses for recurring expense items. Manage and export your expenses from the app or from your TimeClock Connect account.
* Track Mileage Expenses by providing a mileage reimbursement allowance and then entering the distance travelled OR providing starting and ending odometer readings.
* View and edit all time records within the app. You can go back and change the start and end times, billing rate, notes - any field can be edited.
* Customize your spreadsheet export: you pick which data columns are exported, the order of the columns and the type of summary information.
* Each time record contains: client, notes and a secondary data field that defaults to "Project", but you can change this to whatever suits your business: Location, Task, Job etc.
* While working, you may quit the app or even turn off the phone - the time will be tracked until you restart the app and stop the timer.
* SD Card database backup / restore
* Note: TimeClock does not automatically calculate overtime nor does it support multiple simultaneous timers.
Invoice System Features:
+ Simple, easy to use web interface.
+ Create new invoices in just a few clicks using your time records and expenses synced from the app. You won't believe how quick and easy it is!
+ Payment tracking - including partial payments.
+ Bill for materials as well as labor - items can be taxed at different rates.
+ Complete invoice lifecycle history log for each invoice.
+ Customize your invoices with your company logo.
+ Download PDF files to print - or email them to clients from within TimeClock Connect.
+ Try it free for 30 days. Afterwards, it's only $5/month for unlimited invoices.
1. add-employment in the task list (only when there are new activities).
2. add task in the report.
3. send the report at the end of the month (via email or Bluetooth).
You can set the hours of work, travel and vacation, according to the profile settings are calculated overtime. In this way you can have a comprehensive monthly report that can be sent via email or copied from PC to smartphone. The report is in CSV format so it can be opened like any spreadsheet.
How it works? Ask every employee that you would like to track to install the app on their iPhone, register and accept the Terms and Conditions. We will then give you access to our web portal where you will be able to check the current location of your work force.
The app also has a SEND LOCATION button that allows the user to check in at the current location. Simple and easy way to confirm a pickup or delivery.
To access a demo account of our Web Portal, click on the below link:
If you are a business owner or manager and would like a free promo code in order to evaluate this app, please contact us at email@example.com
“Our diamond delivery business relies heavily on our travelling sales representatives in order to maintain relations with existing customers as well as meeting new ones. GTX Corp’s Track My Work Force app was extensively tested during our system trial. The results were such that we implemented the program immediately and haven't regretted it in the slightest. Both the pricing, and the service that we've received have exceeded our expectations” Jack D Diamond Group
Monthly fees apply
- Track hours worked on the job by simply Punching in and out.
- Track the GPS location of all employee punch in and out events.
- Allow of block employees from editing their time data.
- Track Expenses
- Track used and available Vacation Hours
- Track used and available Sick Hours
- Track OverTime Hours
- Available for iPhone and other major brands.
- Email your time sheets as attachments to anyone as a spreadsheet (.csv)
- Run reports quickly and easily with date ranges.
- Affordable, priced for everyone.
- Purchase once per device, own it forever for that device. Never pay a monthly fee.
Setup takes less than one minute, just answer a few basic questions and you are up and running.
Using the app is easy, tap “Punch In”, and you are on the clock, tap “Punch Out", and you are clocked out.
You are in complete control. If you make a mistake, there is an “Edit” and “Delete” option in all the right places within the app.
Running reports is easy, select a start date and an end date and all the relevant information is displayed for you between those select dates.
Sending your timesheet to someone is a breeze, pick a start and end date, tap the email icon and a new email is created with a spreadsheet attachment with all of your relevant pay information , just hit send and you are done. We use .csv spreadsheets so that your attachment will work on just about any computer or mobile device.
No need to type in any email address, the app even remembers a primary email address such as for your boss for every email you send.
We created iTimePunch first for our own small business we run. We needed an application that everyone could quickly learn, use easily, that had all of what a small business would need to track employees time on the clock. We think we have accomplished this, and we hope you agree. So give it a try right now and see for yourself.
-Fast and easy user interface to navigate your timestamps!
-Automated clock in/out geofence feature which will automatically clock you in and out based on a geofence you can easily configure using Google Maps.
-Automatically update your ringer profile when clocked in or out!
-Calculate overtime and double time hours!
-Export your timestamps to a CSV file!
-Notification after end of work day reached!
-See gross pay as your day progresses and also by pay period (Configured in Settings)
Pro version has no ads, no limits time stamp history, GPS Geofence feature, export to CSV, and backup and restore features.
Use restore feature to restore data backed up from Lite version, to transfer data to new phone, or to save offline.
Doing Time is constantly evolving with new features. Open to new feature suggestions and ideas.
-WiFi AP based clock ins
-Notes for timestamps
1.9 - Increased font size and modified layout for easier readability
1.8 - Updated splash screen, added animations, and other bug fixes
1.7.2 - Added tolerance to GeoFence GPS feature, Add New menu option on Day Summary view and other bug fixes
1.7.0 - See gross pay as your day progresses and also by pay period (Configured in Settings)
1.6.10 - Fixed bug when app was not responding on last day of pay period
1.6.9 - Change app name from TimeClock
1.6.8 - Update to screen refresh logic
1.6.7 - Fixed bug in restore feature
1.6.6 - Fixed bug in current pay period tab not jumping to next pay period without any timestamps
This app helps you to calculate the right exit time based on your clock in and clock out. The countdown shows you how long you still have to work... while you can play with Angry Birds for example :D
* Save/Modify/Delete Signs In.
* MANAGEMENT OF:
- notification with sound and/or vibration.
- day and night shift.
- daily working hours.
- week working days (days not selected will be considered totally overtime).
- lunch break with customized duration.
- wage per hour and overtime wage per hour.
- daily memos.
* COMPUTING OF:
- exit time.
- count down.
- daily income.
- worked hours.
- background image.
- notification sound.
- import database backup.
- export database backup.
- .csv file with daily worked hours, overtime, income and memo.
- .csv file with signs in/out.
* SHARING of the .csv files via:
* DISPLAY OF:
- daily statistics (daily worked hours / overtime / signs).
- monthly statistics (worked hours / overtime per month and per week).
- daily memos.
- micro & macro statistics plots
=> TUTORIAL: http://www.robiati.net/wp/
=> comments & requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(please specify smartphone model and app version)
work clock, punch, work schedule, income, work hours, time sheet, work sheet, work recording, time card, punch card, worksheet, time tracker, punch clock, time clock, worktime, work tracking, time clock, work, job, over time, clock, employee, office, badge, androidify
Manage your employee payroll time easily with this simple to use app.
Perfect to keep track of your helpers' time and pay.
***Click on an employee in the view employee list to get to the clock in out area.
***enter a pay rate with name when adding names or it wont take.
Individuals can use it too, log your time then export and email it.
enter employee name and pay rate
clock in clock out an employee
clocked in appear on top
shows last clock in and clock out
easily see who is clocked in or out
view the time / pay amount in date range
easy to view time, select day to start and week
make manual adjustments to time
export the time to csv (comma separated values) in date range
✔ Schedule upcoming shifts. (Up to one year in advanced). Past shifts can also be viewed
✔ Overnight/multiday shifts supported
✔ Set your payrate per shift to calculate money earned
✔ Create shift templates of your most frequent shifts to help save time
✔ Ability to view summary of hours worked and money earned over the past year
✔ Indicate unpaid break times to get more accurate data.
✔ Three Android widgets for quick access to information
✔ Export shifts to Android calendar (ICS and above only)
✔ Set reminders for shifts
✔ Ability to export data to CSV
✔ Customisable pager animations
✔ Customise display and default value options
Try out the free version of this app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dgsd.android.ShiftTrackerFree
More from developer
- Cloning lists
- Each list have name and notation fields.
- Many lists at the same time (no limit)
- Samples list. Showing features.
- Each check have name and notation fields.
- Each list can have many checks (no limit)
- Mark check as important
- Deactivate a check
- Sorting automatic or manually
- Many steps in one check
- Export lists (Only Checklist Anytime Pro)
- Import lists (Only Checklist Anytime Pro)
Checklist can be moved to archive when it’s done. Create a new list from an old list with cloning.
Sorting to do at top or manually. Many steps in one check can be 'started', 'progressing', 'on finish line', 'done'.
- Create a list of groceries you want to have at home.
- Clone the list to a shopping list.
- Check all things you have at home.
- Sort it 'not checked at top'.
- Use the list for your shopping trip.
Only limitation in the free app is the functions Import and Export.
Only a key to make Checklist Anytime to Checklist Anytime Pro.
The limitation in the free app is the functions Import and Export.
Use this key to unlock all features in Checklist Anytime.
Save a checklist to SD-Card and move to another droid for import.
All files are stored on the droids SD-Card in folder 'pch.checklist'. If you export a list it will be stored here. If you want to import a list, place it in this folder and checklist anytime can import it.
Connect the droid to a computer to move it to another droid.