If you work flexible hours at your job, My Overtime is the kind of app that makes your Smartphone the indispensable device you expect it to be. Keep a tab as you build up your surplus hours for later compensation to give you a better work-life balance :-)
➤ Set your daily number of required work hours (offset) and enter activities against those hours
➤ My Overtime will calculate your daily surplus hours
➤ Track your balances by day, week, month, and year (14 day limit! - see below for in-app-purchase details)
➤ Enter your hours against a variety of pre-defined Activities or create your own
➤ Use the Fast Check-in or add the Widget for fast track input
➤ Remember your last input using templates
➤ Copy previous day timesheet
➤ Templates with Timesheet samples to get started
➤ Use Check-in / Check-out buttons for real-time start/stop
➤ Set tracking Activities parameters (flat input or exact times)
➤ Use pre-defined Activities or add new ones
➤ Track your vacation allowance in hours
➤ Track Amounts (Expenses, Overtime, etc)
➤ Use the Reports to check your Overtime balance
➤ Report your data in detail or summary style
➤ Email your timesheet data in csv and html format
➤ Set your tracking preferences (minute intervals, working day defaults, etc)
➤ Personalize it (choose heading, choose background)
➤ Backup your data with Dropbox or via email
➤ Works offline so you can work from anywhere/anytime
➤ Local date style supported
★ A great alternative to your excel based tracking tool
★ this app keeps your focus on your personal comp time management without all the gimmicks for billing and project management (there are other tools for that).
➤ Do you prefer to update your times once a day (at end of the day) ?
- Create a template and enter your times once
- You can create templates for each day of the week (Set working days) OR
- You can create templates for each situation (My Templates)
- You can copy the last day and modify the start/end times if needed
➤ Do you prefer to track your times on the go in real-time ?
- Use the "Fast-Check-in" button
- Update the End time using ‘check-out’ (stop) button
- Hit ‘Next’ button when you are ready to check-in again.
- Alternatively, use the Widget for best results
➤ For US NON-EXEMPT Workers with Overtime Payout: the App was not designed to calculate overtime rates. Currently, you would need to enter this manually. Please refer to the FAQ page within the App for more details about Overtime straight, 1.5x / 2x elligible pay tracking. We are exploring more automated features in future versions so please watch this space.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
This base version is free for 14 days. You have the option of in-app-purchase for:
a) unlocking the 14 day timesheet history limit
b) enable exporting your report result by email
c) backup to Dropbox
time, sheet, timesheet, worklog, log, flex, work, working, hours, extra, pay, clock, tracker, flexi, my, shift, my hours, tracking, overtime, working hours, flextime, flexitime, offset hours, punch, file, card, timecard, keeping, keeper, hourstracker, job
Manage your employee payroll time easily with this simple to use app.
Perfect to keep track of your helpers' time and pay.
***Click on an employee in the view employee list to get to the clock in out area.
***enter a pay rate with name when adding names or it wont take.
Individuals can use it too, log your time then export and email it.
enter employee name and pay rate
clock in clock out an employee
clocked in appear on top
shows last clock in and clock out
easily see who is clocked in or out
view the time / pay amount in date range
easy to view time, select day to start and week
make manual adjustments to time
export the time to csv (comma separated values) in date range
- Track hours worked on the job by simply Punching in and out.
- Track Expenses
- Track used and available Vacation Hours
- Track used and available Sick Hours
- Track OverTime Hours
- Available for iPhone and other major brands.
- Email your time sheets as attachments to anyone as a spreadsheet (.csv)
- Run reports quickly and easily with date ranges.
- Affordable, priced for everyone.
- Purchase once per device, own it forever for that device. Never pay a monthly fee.
Setup takes less than one minute, just answer a few basic questions and you are up and running.
Using the app is easy, tap “Punch In”, and you are on the clock, tap “Punch Out", and you are clocked out.
You are in complete control. If you make a mistake, there is an “Edit” and “Delete” option in all the right places within the app.
Running reports is easy, select a start date and an end date and all the relevant information is displayed for you between those select dates.
Sending your timesheet to someone is a breeze, pick a start and end date, tap the email icon and a new email is created with a spreadsheet attachment with all of your relevant pay information , just hit send and you are done. We use .csv spreadsheets so that your attachment will work on just about any computer or mobile device.
No need to type in any email address, the app even remembers a primary email address such as for your boss for every email you send.
We created iTimePunch first for our own small business we run. We needed an application that everyone could quickly learn, use easily, that had all of what a small business would need to track employees time on the clock. We think we have accomplished this, and we hope you agree. So give it a try right now and see for yourself.
Miss a punch out time? No Problem...Punch Clock Pro allows easy editing of any logged times with only a few easy clicks.
Calculates your pay on PunchOut based on Pay Per Hour that you input.
Calculate pay for shown hours when filtering work hours, to find the pay for certain times.
It allows you to set a job to keep track of hours for that job.
Has a reminder in top notification bar that you are on the clock, with 2 click punch out from notification bar.
Many filters to find the hours you are looking for. Find hours after a certain date, between 2 dates, hours in last 7 days or last 30 days + many more!
Backup or import work hours to SD Card for safe keeping.
Easy to delete old hours with a few simple clicks.
Small app size saves phone memory.
Low battery usage to help save your battery for other things.
Fast support by email and website!
I hate ADs and I bet you do too, so
THERE ARE NO ADS IN THIS APP!
The opening hour of every day, closing time, you can enter the break time to save. (I'm also compatible with night shift.)
The opening hour of the day, closing time, break time, working hours, in the list display is able to grasp the overtime hours.
(If you are not in the initial state to calculate overtime. Overtime calculations, please set the reference time of the overtime setting screen.)
In addition, you will be able to check each item the total time of the month.
[How to use]
An input screen opens when you tap a list of the display list.
Please enter the display according to the input screen.
We will display the total time of each item by tapping the button years.
You can move left and right buttons years.
Screen to open the setting screen SD card, SD card screen, the Settings button
You can open the configuration screen, the SD card from the menu screen.
It is possible to make various settings in the setting screen.
Can be backed up to the SD card, the SD card restore screen.
Please set the reference time of overtime in the setup screen if you want to calculate the overtime hours.
You are shiftworker or have changing working-time or schedule?
It bugs you to setup every single calendar entry according to your work schedule?
Have a look at Work Calendar!
Work Calendar will help you to enter your shifts and work schedule in a clear, easy and convenient way.
All entries are made in an existing Google- or Exchange calendar (prerequisite)!
Setup categories that will serve as templates to be easily used when entering shifts later on. You can even combine several categories to a more complex work schedule. Different kinds of counters will help you keeping an overview of shifts, work hours or even resulting salary.
Of course, you may also use Work Calendar for other types of recurring events (hobby, sports, club-days, school, university...)
- Categories: Name, abbreviation, description, start- and end-times, reminder/alarm, location
- Week/month view to create/modify entries in your calendar
- Overview: month/year summaries of work times
- Hour counters with overtime and salary
- 3 widgets with configurable design
Languages supported by Work Calendar: German, English, Turkish, Italian and Portuguese.
Note: If you want to use the widgets, you must not install the app on your SD-card. This is an Android-restriction, not a restriction of Work Calendar.
If you have problems with Work Calendar, please have a look at the FAQ and my homepage
Or send me an email.
Note: I can not reply to comments made here in the Android Market !!!
• Network communication: full internet access - used for Dropbox sync, other services will follow. Lite-version: for ads.
• Your personal information: add or modify calendar events - of course used to read, modify or enter events
• Storage: modify/delete SD-card contents - to create/read backups of your data
• System tools: automatically start at boot - for the widgets
• Check market license: check if app is properly purchased
Shift, Rotation, hobby, club days, Schedule, Rota, ShiftWorkers, ShiftWorker, Scheduler, Calendar, NightShift
Did you ever forget how much money your customers have paid you?
Are you tired of organizing your salaries using papers?
Have you ever considered a better method for tracking your money?
My Jobs is your solution!
My Jobs is an android application that targets the broad working public.
My Jobs will help you calculate the exact money you have earned, receive reports, charts & graphs (Custom date range) on salaries, jobs, customers and more.
Using a user-friendly interface, clean and simple the user can add the jobs he is working at, their details: Job type - Clients \ Shifts , Job color, payment per hour, address, notes etc..
After inserting jobs, you can add shifts in a simple and convenient way. Just go to the shifts screen, choose ‘ add shift ‘ , choose jobs, insert dates, hours and save the shift.
My Jobs has extra unique abilities that make it better from the other apps: Insert additional percentages and tips to a single shift, different job types, support for more than 40 languages, export to excel, 45 different currencies, home screen stopwatch widget for shifts, sharing ( shifts, clients payments, salaries and many more) through all the social networks.
The reports system is simple and detailed. You can customize the report date range and get the relevant info through colorful graphs that clearly represent the exact info you want to get ( tips, hours, salary, notes, client details, total income ).
Our goal was to maximize the efficiency of the app. Thus, the app responds quickly to your interaction.
- Management of multiple jobs.
- Different work types - clients / shifts.
- Summary widget which includes Salary, Tips, and working hours.
- Detailed reports widget.
- Shift stopwatch widget
- Send an email to a client / clients.
- Make a phone call to your client / clients.
- Full management and continuous tracking on shifts and clients.
- Additional percentages for shifts.
- Tips support for shifts.
- Add notes to shifts & clients.
- Share shifts & clients.
- Classic and simple design.
- Support 40 different languages.
- User Preferences - currency, language, color, design and more.
- Detailed reports that shows money you have earned in each job.
- Build graphs by work hours.
- Export to Excel.
- Sending reports via email.
- Backup and restore data.
The app cannot be located on the SD card. This is a limitation of the Android system that does not support widgets when the application is located in the SD card.
This application will allow you to do a sign-in and a sign-out per project (analytic account) towards OpenERP without the need to open a web browser to do so.
It'll be fully integrated in the OpenERP Android core client, so no additional application to look for in the menu and no need to configure your OpenERP credentials again.
It also includes a widget displaying your status and your last action.
WARNING: In order to be able to use this application you should install the free OpenERP Android core client: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.bhc.android
Program posiada zdefiniowane następujące systemy:
★ 1111 W 2222 W 3333 WW
★ 3333 WW 2222 W 1111 W
★ 3333 W 2222 W 1111 WW
★ 11 22 33 WW
★ 1122333 WW 1122233 WW 1112233 WWW
★ 1111 W 3333 W 2222 WW
★ 111111 WW 222222 WW 333333 WW
★ 112233 WWWW
✔ dowolny system:
- samemu definiuje się dowolny cykliczny harmonogram trzybtygadowy, czterobrygadowy lub pięciobrygadowy.
- określa się czy jest to system dwuzmianowy, trzyzmianowy czy czterozmianowy.
- definiuje się ilość godzin pracy na zmianę (6, 8 lub 12, konieczne do prawidłowego wyświetlania normy do przepracowania).
- określa się czy święta są dniami wolnymi (głównie dotyczy systemów trzybrygadowych).
W ustawieniach programu należy zdefiniować typ systemu pracy oraz dni początkowe cyklu dla poszczególnych brygad (pierwszy dzień pierwszej zmiany dla brygad A, B, C, D, oraz E (dla pięciobrygadówki)). Na podstawie tych danych program kalkuluje harmonogram pracy.
Można ustawić pole "Moja brygada", wtedy kolumna wybranej brygady w harmonogramie będzie wyróżniona.
Można wstawiać do grafiku dodatkowe dni wolne (DW - dzień wolny, U - urlop, CH - chorobowe, oraz dowolne inne rodzaje, definiuje się je w oknie Dni wolne - menu - Edycja rodzajów dni wolnych).
Oprócz dni wolnych można do grafiku wstawiać dodatkowe dni robocze.
Do poszczególnych dni miesiąca można dodawać notatki. Aby podglądnąć lub dodać notatkę należy przytrzymać palec nad polem odpowiedniego dnia na ekranie głównym. Dni, do których została dodana notatka, mają żółte tło.
Notatkami można również zarządzać z poziomu dedykowanego okna.
Dostępne są statystyki miesięczne oraz roczne.
Nazwy zmian, domyślne "1", "2" i "3" można zmienić. Zmieniać można również nazwy brygad, domyślnie "A", "B", "C", "D", "E".
Harmonogram pracy można udostępnić w postaci grafiki JPG. Grafika taka może być zapisana do pliku lub wysłana MMSem, e-mailem, itp.
Aplikacja posiada możliwość tworzenia profili oraz przełączania między nimi. W każdym z profili można zapisać inny grafik oraz wszystkie ustawienia z nim związane.
Program posiada dwa widżety wyświetlające grafik. Podczas dodawania widżetu na ekran należy wybrać z którego profilu ma być wyświetlany harmonogram oraz czy ma być w widżecie widoczna nazwa profilu.
W programie dla każdej zmiany można ustawić alarm dźwiękowy na dowolną godzinę. Np. w każdy dzień, w którym wypada I zmianę ustawiamy poranne budzenie. Jeśli w grafiku jest wstawiony dodatkowy dzień wolny (np. urlop), to alarm nie dzwoni.
Jeśli zdecydujesz się dofinansować program dowolną kwotą, w zamian otrzymasz numer seryjny, który zablokuje wyświetlanie reklam. Szczegóły w programie.
Zachęcam do polecania aplikacji współpracownikom.
Informacje o błędach i propozycje rozwoju proszę przesyłać na mój e-mail. W przypadku zatrzymania programu (zawieszenia) proszę wysyłać raport.
Program możesz wyszukać używając następujących słów kluczowych:
harmonogram, czterobygadówka, harmonogram czterobrygadówki, harmonogram pięciobrygadówki, pięciobrygadówka, harmonogram pracy, praca
Timesheet Mobile is the preferred employee timekeeping and location tracking solution for Builders, Contractors, Healthcare, Security, Transportation, Event Planners, and all Trades with Mobile Employees.
Time and Location Tracking:
Punch in and out with the click of a button.
Log time against Jobs & Tasks.
Add Jobsite Notes.
Captures Employee GPS coordinates when they Punch in and out.
Timesheets and Reports via Web Based Account:
Excel Reports detailing Employee shifts and labor hours.
Excel Reports detailing labor hours per Job.
Import Timesheets to Quickbooks for fast Payroll and Customer Invoices
More report and import options available (contact us).
NOTE: REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION TO WEB BASED SOFTWARE. To use this application, your employer must have a corresponding Timesheet Mobile™ subscription configured for use
with our Timesheet Mobile Apps. Contact your employer for details.
-Add, Edit, and Delete Shifts
-Add, Edit, and Delete Preset Shifts
-Add, Edit, and Delete Notes
-Add your schedule for weeks in advance
-Keep your previous schedules
-Highlights the current day
-Easily switch to current week
-Widget that shows next up-coming shift
-Icon Notification allows you to easily switch to app
-Show your pay days
-Show how many hours you work each week
-Change the start day of the week
-Format the date & time
-Backup and Restore the database to the sd card
Create your shifts patterns so it can be used for a person who works shifts as well.
Save your daily working information, it will be displayed in the monthly list of the time card and on the calendar.
Manage and track absence, paid leave, TOIL (time off in lieu )'s total days and support overtime (OVT1), (OVT2) hours,Working Early(EA) hours.
From "Menu", select "Base Setting" and create your working shifts patterns. Select "Base Setting" → move to Setting screen.
1. Input your company's Start day of counting. When you tap this button, a calculator will be popup.
2. Create patterns. Tap each pattern, then move to Pattern setting screen.
＊Pattern Setting screen＊
1. Tap "Color" button to select a color for each pattern. There are 10 colors to choose from. ＊This color will be displayed on the calendar.
2. Input your company's Base working hours, Overtime hours OVT1 and OVT2.
3. How to input break time: For example, you have one hour break. Input "01:00" and tap "OK".
4. When you finish entering all, tap "OK", then move back to Setting screen.
5. Tap "Ok" again in the Setting screen to save the data.
6. You can create 3 different patterns with the same way and can be also changed pattern name.
Buttons from the left-bottom of the calendar;
"Today" button: Tap this button to go back to today's date.
"Left" and "Right" buttons: You can move the date to right and left.
"Time Card" button: Move to Time Card screen. You can see here the monthly attendance record.
＊How to enter attendance time and other information of your daily work.＊
1. Tap "Touch here to enter" of the lower part of the calendar.
2. Then move to Working Hours screen.
＊Working Hours screen＊
1. Time&Day display
2. Memo: You can save notes here.
3. There are 3 buttons;
TOIL ( time off in lieu )
Select one for your day. ＊When tap these buttons, move to the calendar automatically.
4. When you want to edit the data you have entered, tap "Edit" button, then move to Edit screen.
5. Select a pattern.
6. When you tap "IN" ( arriving time at work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
7. When you tap "OUT" ( leaving time from work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
8. When you want to edit arriving time and leaving time, tap "Edit" button.
＊Time Card screen＊
1. Tap "Time Card" button on the calendar, then move to the Time Card screen. Working Days, Absence Days, Paid Leave Days, TOIL Days, Base, Overtime (OVT1 & OVT2), and Sum will be displayed in the list so you can track the attendance records at one view.
2. Press "Menu" button, then select "Email" button to send the time card records by email.
1. Base Setting: Create your working shift patterns and start day of counting here.
2. Mark: Tap "Mark" or "Mark2" button → Select one mark you want to add on the calendar → Tap the date you want to add the mark. The mark will be displayed on the date you selected.
＊Mark can be deleted by selecting the same mark and tap twice.
3. Setting: You can select start a day of the week for the calendar etc…
4. Password: Set password.
5. Backup: You can save the data to SD card.
The ultimate time tracker
Want to see how you are using your time?
Have billing hours?
Want to keep track of your mileage?
Time Punch has the solution.
The most serious, comprehensive time tracker app in Android market.
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase. http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acj0.timepunchdemz
• Manage time record
. by Project
. by Client
. by Tags
• Generate report
. by month
. by week
. by custom period
. by project
. by client
. by tags
• Import & Export
. from SD card
. from Google Docs
. to SD card
. to Email/Text
. to Google Docs
. Google Calendar Sync
. screen colors
. text size
. text colors
• Data safety
. Passcode lock
. Scheduled backup
• And many more
. Template for easy input
. image attachment
. simple task list
. simple expense list
More from developer
- Cloning lists
- Each list have name and notation fields.
- Many lists at the same time (no limit)
- Samples list. Showing features.
- Each check have name and notation fields.
- Each list can have many checks (no limit)
- Mark check as important
- Deactivate a check
- Sorting automatic or manually
- Many steps in one check
- Export lists (Only Checklist Anytime Pro)
- Import lists (Only Checklist Anytime Pro)
Checklist can be moved to archive when it’s done. Create a new list from an old list with cloning.
Sorting to do at top or manually. Many steps in one check can be 'started', 'progressing', 'on finish line', 'done'.
- Create a list of groceries you want to have at home.
- Clone the list to a shopping list.
- Check all things you have at home.
- Sort it 'not checked at top'.
- Use the list for your shopping trip.
Only limitation in the free app is the functions Import and Export.
Only a key to make Checklist Anytime to Checklist Anytime Pro.
The limitation in the free app is the functions Import and Export.
Use this key to unlock all features in Checklist Anytime.
Save a checklist to SD-Card and move to another droid for import.
All files are stored on the droids SD-Card in folder 'pch.checklist'. If you export a list it will be stored here. If you want to import a list, place it in this folder and checklist anytime can import it.
Connect the droid to a computer to move it to another droid.