The PCR application brings you the information you need to make the most of your conference experience. Use this interactive guide to find practical information and to organise your time during the PCR Courses, including: EuroPCR, PCR London Valves, GulfPCR-GIM, and AsiaPCR.
* My EuroPCR: Find all of the sessions, exhibitors, and faculty that you've checked as a favorite. Create a personal business card and view the those of other Course participants that you've scanned. Add scanned business cards to your phone address book and export your text / audio notes as well as your personalised programme and rendez-vous.
* Programme: browse the scientific programme. Search the sessions by day, specialty and hours. Display all session details, get information about the speakers, add an alarm to your calendar, locate the room on the convention centre map, share the session with friends..
* Faculty: Look up/Search for a faculty member, case presenter, Live operator etc. Browse the alphabetical list or type the name directly. You will be able to display their programmes, get profile information, see their pictures and more…
* Exhibitors: Browse the exhibitors list, get their booth number, locate it on the Convention Centre map, book a rendez-vous, add it to your calendar, save their contact details to your address book, get information about their products...
* Maps: You won't get lost anymore, zoom in and out, add rooms and exhibitor stands to your favorites and even plan an itinerary with directions from booth to booth
* A to Z: all the practical information about the Course is here including a useful venue map of the city
* News: Breaking news in the cardiovascular field, straight from pcronline.com: http://pcronline.com/
* Photos: Get pictures of the previous Course edition.. And on-site, get hot-off-the-press photos in real time!
* QRcode: a reader is easy to access. Get more information on the programme in the Daily or final programme, on posters... if you see a QRcode in the Convention centre, there is something behind it... Don't miss out, scan it!
This app is intended for a midwife or doula to track midwifery patients.
* Calculates due date from LMP
* Calculates due date from conception
* Calculates weeks gestation
* Calculates weeks postpartum
* Calendar view summary
Please email if you have any problems or requests.
To add new patients, tap menu then add patient from the patient list screen.
To delete a patient, long press the name in the patient list.
Die Laborwerte sind übersichtlich alphabetisch angeordnet und durch die Menüführung rasch auffindbar. Die Normwerte werden sowohl in den Alten Einheiten als auch SI-Einheiten angegeben.
Zu jedem Laborwert ist eine Kurzinformation rasch abfragbar. Die einzelnen Kurzinformationen sind allgemein verständlich formuliert und geben einen Überblick über die Indikation, Funktion und Aufgabe des jeweiligen Laborwertes.
Laborwerte Pro gibt dem Anwender einen Überblick über die wichtigsten Routinelaborparameter inklusive Hämatologie, Differentialblutbild, klinische Chemie, Blutgerinnung, Quick, INR, Elektrolythaushalt, Tumormarker und der Blutgasanalyse.
Das Programm ermöglicht neben dem klassischen Scrollen eine Schnellnavigation zwischen Laborname, Abkürzung des Laborwertes, Normwert, Differentialdiagnostischer Interpretation von Erhöhung und Erniedrigung des Wertes. Eine zusätzliche Suchleiste ermöglicht die gezielte Suche nach dem gewünschten Laborwert.
Las compresiones torácicas (masaje cardíaco externo) permiten circular sangre oxigenada por el cuerpo. El proceso consiste básicamente en apretar en el centro del tórax con el fin de comprimir el pecho.
Aplicación de ayuda en la detección de la parada cardiorespiratoria y en la apliación del algoritmo de reanimación cardiorespiratoria.
SmrtX 2nd Opinion is an interactive Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) that is designed to assist physicians and other health professionals with determining diagnosis of patient data.
The tool is a knowledge-based CDS system that uses lab test results that you are inserting from flow-sheet reports plus symptoms related to a diagnosed health condition.
If you got recently laboratory tests performed, you can have been given a copy of the flow-sheet report by the lab or your doctor. Once you get your report, however, it may not be easy for you to read or understand, leaving you with more questions than answers. You can use the 2nd Opinion tool to help you understand your test much better. 2nd Opinion clinical decision support system proven to enhance diagnostic accuracy, aid therapeutic decisions, and improve patient safety.
The system provides residents and attending physicians a tremendous resource to quickly and correctly diagnose unusual health conditions. The big advantage of 2nd Opinion is that you have a wealth of information at your fingertips when you need it. You would not have had to pour through medical books to come up with the same information that you came up with using 2nd Opinion in about 5 minutes.
We would love to hear your comments about the 2nd Opinion. If you have any questions, feedbacks, ideas or problems, then feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
This app is designed to help you with your lab test results understanding. It is not a substitute for real human health care.
A tool completely designed for the Specialist, it is able to monitor and synchronise the progress of every patient's pregnancy from their SmartPhone or Tablet Android.
i Obstetrics encompasses all the functions needed to care for your patients until delivery, today is the most complete in the world!
Thanks to the Statistics section each doctor will be able to monitor their own activity. Furthermore, to protect the privacy of each professional, i Obstetrics will record the data inserted in a private space, which no one else will be able to access.
The uses of i Obstetrics in detail:
- Due Date Calculator
- Amenorrhoea period and approximate CRL
- Sonographic Dating Calculator
- Calculation of sonographic differences
- Sonographic Age Age and Expected delivery date
- Private Database of your own patients
- Monitoring synchronised to each patient
- Personal notes on visits or prescriptions
- Patient management by name, week or pregnancy trimester
- Planning appointments synchronised with the system's calendar
- Foetal biometry synchronised to each patient
- Foetal Biometry synchronised to each patient
- Doppler synchronised to each patient
- Activity statistics broken down into weeks/months/trimesters/years
- Calculation of weight of the foetus using 3 different formulas
i Obstetrics is an ordinary support tool for extraordinary professionals!
Keywords: Obstetrics, patient traker, ob, midwifery, obstetrician, gynecology, ruler, fetus, doctor, surgery, pregnancy,Obstetrics, patient traker, ob, midwifery, obstetrician, gynecology, ruler, fetus, doctor, surgery, pregnancy,Obstetrics, patient traker, ob, midwifery, obstetrician, gynecology, ruler, fetus, doctor, surgery, pregnancy,Obstetrics, patient traker, ob, midwifery, obstetrician, gynecology, ruler, fetus, doctor, surgery, pregnancy,Obstetrics, patient traker, ob, midwifery, obstetrician, gynecology, ruler, fetus, doctor, surgery, pregnancy
Detailed descriptions for every lab value!
The only FISHBONE WIDGET in the Google Play Store!
- More than 100 searchable Lab Values with descriptions of each
- Labs include: hematology, chemistries, urine, CSF, synovial fluid, pleural fluid, endocrine, body fluids, toxicology, and therapeutic/toxic drug values
- Fishbone Diagrams for hematology, chemistries, LFTs, and ABGs
- Pediatric lab values
- Fishbone widget
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including Lab Values and much more.
Keywords: laboratory, cbc, inr, ua, blood, normal, test, pocket, guide, maxwell, student, nurse, physician, doctor, intern
The 12-Lead ECG Challenge app presents a wide variety of cardiac pathologies including a special emphasis on acute STEMI and the STEMI mimics, electrolyte imbalances and others. If you are responsible for cath lab activation, this program is ideal for honing skills and preventing false activation.
Each case begins with the patient complaint and the actual field or hospital 12-lead ECG. You will be able to examine each 12-lead and come to a diagnostic conclusion. ECGs are expandable and movable for easy viewing on phones, computers or tablets. After choosing “answer” you will see a detailed analysis of the strip – many times with highlights graphically superimposed over the strip itself to show areas of interest.
The 12-Lead ECG challenge allows you to choose 5, 10 or 20 strips at a time as well as a feature allowing you to exclude strips you have already mastered from the program.
• Phone or tablet- no problem! ECGs expand and move on your screen for easy viewing.
• 150 high-quality 12-lead ECGs.
• Strips are presented with the actual patient complaint/scenario.
• Detailed rationale answers including actual diagnosis and graphical reference demonstrating key points on the ECG itself.
• Highlights acute STEMI, STEMI mimics, cath lab activation recommendations, electrolyte imbalances, and other cardiac and atypical presentations and anginal equivalents.
NOTE: This app contains 150 high-quality 12-lead ECG images and detailed graphic explanations. To provide this quality, the app is a large download. Android requires 91mb of available space (45mb cache for download and 45mb for product install). Some phones do not have this space available. If you have the needed space and get an error you may need to clear your market cache in order to download. Also due to size, downloading over a wireless network is preferable to the cellular network.
NOTE: Purchase of this app will not provide the user access to the lc-ready.com web site
* Up-to-date information throughout includes new chemotherapy, ophthalmic, and other pertinent drugs.
* Monograph sections include: drug name, pronunciation, trade name(s), category and schedule, classification, mechanism of action, pharmacokinetics, availability, indications and dosages, contraindications, interactions (drug, herbal, and food), diagnostic test effects, side effects, serious reactions, and precautions and considerations.
* The precautions and considerations sections for each drug monograph are written specifically for the health professions and include important information on storage and administration, highlighting those drugs that require special care in order to maintain potency.
* Useful appendices cover topics such as Error-Prone Drug Name Abbreviations with the Joint Commission's most up-to-date "Do Not Use" list, Normal Laboratory Values, English-to-Spanish Drug Phrase Translator, and more.
* Lifespan content presents geriatric, pediatric, and pregnancy considerations, providing the answers you need when working with a variety of clients.
* Easy-to-spot icons identify special drug information, including IV compatibilities/incompatibilities and high alert warnings.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Make home visits or exercises in several studies?
Do you need to manage your appointments on the move?
ClinicOnGo is for you!
You will have all the data, documents, images, video and audio of your visits at any time and in any place.
A list of patients with complete contact details, chronic deseases, medical history, documents, images, video, audio.
A calendar appointments simple and functional, patient list, visits, etc. diseases. with different filtering options.
All data can be exported to PDF or CSV file and send via e-mail in a few moments.
English and Italian Version
Visit the www.merlinoapps.com for additional information and tutorial.
- Insert of your prsonal data, contact details, specialization, days and hours visit (necessary data for reports and documents)
- Easy insert of a new appointment
- Widgets on the home page with appointments number of the day
- Fast addition of a new patient appointment mask
- Insert of a new fast performance as a mask appointment
- Visit details with clinical data requirements, capture images, video, audio, scanned documents
- Creation visit bill
- Calendar appointments displaying number of day visits
- Detailed patient data, contact details, chronic deseases, medical history, scan documents
- Call, send SMS or e-mail from contact patient list
- Patients detailed list for services booked/paid with multiple filter options and related data exports and reports
- Import patients data
- Import documents and images
- Report of daily appointments
- Reports of clinical and administrative data patient
- Management of chronic diseases and medical services
- Backup and Restore Database
- Backup and Restore audiovisual and documents folders
- Sync appointments on google calendar
Patient Tracker is a fully functional charting application for Android devices that provides clinicians with a multitude of mobile, timesaving features. Take your patient information with you when you travel between your office, the hospital, or your patients’ nursing home. Patient Tracker enables you to add, delete, edit, view and manage a variety of information on the fly. In addition, user friendly documentation features minimize the note creation process, enabling clinicians to get the most out of their time.
Patient Tracker for Android also synchronizes with our Patient Tracker Desktop office software. Patient Tracker Desktop is not required for the Android version to function, but does add the ability to synchronize your data across multiple Android devices as well as providing a backup of your data.
No Limitation,No Bugs.
ICD10 In Visit Info.
Doctor patient records simply and easy.
User Friendly Interface.
Appointments width notifications.
Manage all patient records by visits.
You can put diagnose,treatment and all results by photos or by templates.
You can manage your templates:
Adding Simple International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems 10th Revision (ICD10) List.
from Unbound Medicine
This latest edition of the Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient is built specifically for the busy clinician or trainee who needs important diagnostic, laboratory and treatment information…fast. Featuring over 225 disorders, signs and symptoms, the entries focus on need-to-know information. Extensive tables and algorithms organize complex data for clear presentation. Clinical Pearls tap directly into Dr. Ferri’s vast experience to provide additional insights into diseases and recommendations for treatment.
Features of this application include:
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• Optimized interface for your specific device
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important topics
• Unique navigation elements
Publisher: Mosby, an imprint of Elsevier
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Data is stored locally on your device and can be shared through any app that handles text sharing.
Demo at : http://www.patientmanager.nl/pmdemo/ ( demo only works in html5 capable browsers )
submit questions / suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
donations in bitcoin - 1Mgyja8si5x5Dpbw1As7mmxYUoH2uiipD1
This app can be useful for medical professionals and students that visit patient every now and then. It is a handy app you can bring along whenever you do your medical practice.
• Simple, intuitive and easy to use
• Get patient info directly from your phone contacts
• Send appointment reminder to patient by email or SMS
• Send visit summary to patient by email or SMS
• Create itemized bills for your patient; track balance due
• Customize the patient information that you would like to capture
• Customizable email and SMS templates
• View patient visit history
• During patient visits, add visit notes like text, picture, voice recording, or handwriting
• Use dictation to auto-write text on visit notes
• Built-in powerful tool to help manage reusable notes
• Export appointment to android calendar
• Backup and restore data
Translated in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese. If you would like to help translate the app to your language, please send us an email.
For doctor, dentist, nurse, surgeon, pediatrician, dermatologist, eye care clinic, paramedic, physician, small clinics, medical students, etc.
We hope you find this app useful and we welcome your suggestions. We will add more cool features as we go along. So stay tuned!
Storage - to save visit attachments like handwritten notes, audio recordings, pictures, etc
Microphone - for auto write text through microphone
Network communication - need internet for in-app purchases
Your personal information - to add appointments to calendar
Your social information - to add phone contacts as patients