The PCR application brings you the information you need to make the most of your conference experience. Use this interactive guide to find practical information and to organise your time during the PCR Courses, including: EuroPCR, PCR London Valves, GulfPCR-GIM, and AsiaPCR.
* My EuroPCR: Find all of the sessions, exhibitors, and faculty that you've checked as a favorite. Create a personal business card and view the those of other Course participants that you've scanned. Add scanned business cards to your phone address book and export your text / audio notes as well as your personalised programme and rendez-vous.
* Programme: browse the scientific programme. Search the sessions by day, specialty and hours. Display all session details, get information about the speakers, add an alarm to your calendar, locate the room on the convention centre map, share the session with friends..
* Faculty: Look up/Search for a faculty member, case presenter, Live operator etc. Browse the alphabetical list or type the name directly. You will be able to display their programmes, get profile information, see their pictures and more…
* Exhibitors: Browse the exhibitors list, get their booth number, locate it on the Convention Centre map, book a rendez-vous, add it to your calendar, save their contact details to your address book, get information about their products...
* Maps: You won't get lost anymore, zoom in and out, add rooms and exhibitor stands to your favorites and even plan an itinerary with directions from booth to booth
* A to Z: all the practical information about the Course is here including a useful venue map of the city
* News: Breaking news in the cardiovascular field, straight from pcronline.com: http://pcronline.com/
* Photos: Get pictures of the previous Course edition.. And on-site, get hot-off-the-press photos in real time!
* QRcode: a reader is easy to access. Get more information on the programme in the Daily or final programme, on posters... if you see a QRcode in the Convention centre, there is something behind it... Don't miss out, scan it!
Die Laborwerte sind übersichtlich alphabetisch angeordnet und durch die Menüführung rasch auffindbar. Die Normwerte werden sowohl in den Alten Einheiten als auch SI-Einheiten angegeben.
Zu jedem Laborwert ist eine Kurzinformation rasch abfragbar. Die einzelnen Kurzinformationen sind allgemein verständlich formuliert und geben einen Überblick über die Indikation, Funktion und Aufgabe des jeweiligen Laborwertes.
Laborwerte Pro gibt dem Anwender einen Überblick über die wichtigsten Routinelaborparameter inklusive Hämatologie, Differentialblutbild, klinische Chemie, Blutgerinnung, Quick, INR, Elektrolythaushalt, Tumormarker und der Blutgasanalyse.
Das Programm ermöglicht neben dem klassischen Scrollen eine Schnellnavigation zwischen Laborname, Abkürzung des Laborwertes, Normwert, Differentialdiagnostischer Interpretation von Erhöhung und Erniedrigung des Wertes. Eine zusätzliche Suchleiste ermöglicht die gezielte Suche nach dem gewünschten Laborwert.
SmrtX 2nd Opinion is an interactive Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) that is designed to assist physicians and other health professionals with determining diagnosis of patient data.
The tool is a knowledge-based CDS system that uses lab test results that you are inserting from flow-sheet reports plus symptoms related to a diagnosed health condition.
If you got recently laboratory tests performed, you can have been given a copy of the flow-sheet report by the lab or your doctor. Once you get your report, however, it may not be easy for you to read or understand, leaving you with more questions than answers. You can use the 2nd Opinion tool to help you understand your test much better. 2nd Opinion clinical decision support system proven to enhance diagnostic accuracy, aid therapeutic decisions, and improve patient safety.
The system provides residents and attending physicians a tremendous resource to quickly and correctly diagnose unusual health conditions. The big advantage of 2nd Opinion is that you have a wealth of information at your fingertips when you need it. You would not have had to pour through medical books to come up with the same information that you came up with using 2nd Opinion in about 5 minutes.
We would love to hear your comments about the 2nd Opinion. If you have any questions, feedbacks, ideas or problems, then feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
This app is designed to help you with your lab test results understanding. It is not a substitute for real human health care.
It also helps understand what all these different values mean, and what should be the normal values.
What is hemoglobin?
What is the normal values for red cells?
What food contains Vitamin A?
Well you can find everything inside this app.
MedFacts’ amazing and unbelievable facts about medicine and the human body will keep you and your friends entertained for hours. Best of all, you’ll learn while having fun!
Version 2.0.0 adds a flashcard engine so that anyone (you don't have to be a medical student or doctor) can enjoy MedFacts!
Download MedFacts today!
Keywords: med, fact, info, information, trivia, doctor, question, patient
Designed for students in health professions (medical, nursing, allied health) learning to record and interpret medical lab values from Complete Blood Chemistry (CBC), Complete Metabolic Panel (CMP) and Arterial Blood Gas (ABG). You can see illustrations noting the basic parts of lab reports and short-hand figures, videos explaining general steps for interpreting labs, and exercises that present lab results and associated conditions. Be able to see if a lab value is normal, low/high, or critical.
• Introduction to interpreting medical lab findings
• Tutorial on handwritten fishbone figures for CBC, CMP, ABG lab results
• Learning exercises associating lab values with common conditions
• Norms for lab values
• Medical educators working with students
• General Public interested in having a general background on medical lab reports that their physicians may order for them
This app is intended as a teaching tool for learner development and should not be used for clinical care.
Las compresiones torácicas (masaje cardíaco externo) permiten circular sangre oxigenada por el cuerpo. El proceso consiste básicamente en apretar en el centro del tórax con el fin de comprimir el pecho.
Aplicación de ayuda en la detección de la parada cardiorespiratoria y en la apliación del algoritmo de reanimación cardiorespiratoria.
This cool FREE app gives you tons of fun, odd, weird and awesomely interesting human body facts.
Learn the many wonderful functions and intricate organs and structures of the human body.
Share these fun and useful tidbits of human anatomy fact, knowledge and trivia with your friends.
Quiz your friends to see if they know much about medical terminology, human anatomy, science, physiology, or physics.
This lite app is ideal for nursing students to help test their medicine knowledge and assessments nclex skills.
Also good for mcat exam prep as students have quizzes of the question of the day, much like a walking medical dictionary!
This human body factset does not contain pictures or soundboard, but it contains amazing facts you never knew and are now ready to know.
This awesome book of knowledge contains facts about women and men and their bodies down to the bones, muscles, and blood vessels.
Unlike other bone apps, this app covers the entire human body!
Save your favorite human body facts!
Share your favorite human body facts via Email!
SMS your favorite human body facts!
Paste your favorite human body facts into Facebook or Twitter!
The architecture of the application keeps the data and image content separate from application itself. Images are stored on a secured website allowing a faster down load speed and additions/changes to images in future upgrades. The algorithm data is stored on the application itself but is refreshed if there is internet connection. This will allow you to browse algorithm data even in the absence of an internet connection; however images are only available with an internet connection.
This section has the entire subject content of dermatopathology in an algorithmic fashion. Nearly every entity has been included, both common and rare. The algorithm progresses by asking a series of questions about the histologic findings from one page to another with each click, but there is a button at the bottom of the page (Bread crumbs) to show all the steps on one page. Once you reach a diagnosis, the histological features of the entity and a histological image are shown. The images can be enlarged to full screen and with a drag of the fingers can be enlarged further. The Show annotations button will highlight the salient key features for each entity. For clinico-pathological correlation, clinical features of each entity are provided along with a clinical image. Differential diagnoses are included and one can jump directly to the differential diagnosis by a single click. Management provides Work-up Considerations and treatment for each entity. Trivia includes any mutations, drug interactions, etc. that may be associated with the entity and are commonly asked on exams. You can connect to the cloud and view a virtual slide by clicking the digital slide button. You can type in your own notes using the key-MyNotes. The camera key lets you take and store images for each entity. The Reference key will take you directly to PubMed with all the references on that topic.
Search by Diagnosis:
Like using the index in a book, one can directly search for an entity rather than following the algorithm.
This page contains a list of the common special stains typically used in dermatopathology. Once you know what you are looking for, the app can help in deciding what stains to use and also show an image as to how the stain will look.
This section includes an extensive list of immunohistochemical markers used in dermatopathology. Each immunostain has a brief description of where it is most useful, along with an illustration of the stain. This section also has an algorithm that suggests immunomarkers through a multitude of real-life diagnostic dilemmas. There are algorithms that address commonly asked questions such as which immunostains to use in spindle cell neoplasms, epithelioid neoplasms or round cell neoplasms.
This provides a list of the various diagnoses in which immunofluorescence has value. Each entity is discussed in detail, including histological and immunofluorescence findings and supplemented with an immunofluorescence image. In addition, there is an algorithm of the different patterns of immunofluorescence, allowing you to arrive at a diagnosis based on the answer to patterns visualized.
Normal Skin Histology:
This shows the normal skin histology via an animated movie presentation. It also includes normal hair anatomy and the ultra-structural configuration of the basement membrane and desmosomes. There is a background voice-over (Dr.Elston), through the entire animation.
For web support, please go to mydermpath.com and for any issues and feedback, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Será tu entrenador personal para los exámenes de Facultad, y te ayudará a mejorar tu rendimiento en las 5 asignaturas que elijas.
Para ello, ponemos a tu disposición:
- Una base de datos de preguntas de opción múltiple con 10.000 preguntas tipo test, de las diferentes asignaturas de la carrera de Medicina, con respuestas comentadas y vídeos con explicación de muchas de las preguntas.
- Exámenes con preguntas directas cortas.
- Vídeos de repaso de las asignaturas.
- Informes personalizados que te orientan a seleccionar qué partes de la asignatura debes repasar y cómo hacerlo.
- Herramientas para aprender de una manera más efectiva: repasa jugando con el “Trivial para Médicos”.