It went down from a five star. I used to be able to remove bottom info bar and make full screen.. Why remove that? Less noise on screen.. It looks nice, but Also, why does this not support Root system files yet?
I'm an old Comp. Engineer I like it very much, easy to use. Well done
I like informative intuitive info bubbles that will feck off eventually
It's good and I really like it but I wish I could still play the music when I close the app so that I could do some other things like texting, gaming, etc. while the music is on :-)
Great app loves how it organizes the files
- Implemented file and folder editing on external storage for Android 5+;
- Implemented file editing on external storage for Android 4.4
- Implemented permission handling on Android 6
- New Lollipop themes;
- Theme changes;
- Added many new features;
- Fixed many issues.
- Fixed windows file sharing connection;
- Added cancel button to long file operations.