ICS files are used for example for invitations with Lotus Notes.
+ If necessary, please forward the invitation to an e-mail address.
+ The open invitation email and click on the ICS attachment.
+ The fields found to be transmitted in the form of the Google calendar.
The application is not listed in the application launcher.
Interaction with the application only via corresponding attachments.
You can remove the application as usual from the application manager.
In case of errors such as crashes or something similar, please send us an e-mail with a calendar file (*. ics, *.ifb, *.iCal, *.iFBf, ...).
In our view, is the only reason for a crash, a calendar-file, the file does not meet the specifications. We will try to fix the problem with the next version.
* Full Day Appointments (I think it's by the Missing DTSTART-row or DTEND-row in the Calendar File)
Time / Timezone:
* Only the Date/Time Code from the DTSTART-/DTEND row
* The Sign's '<' and '>' should not be used. The Reason is, that some Calendar use HTML. This App looks for HTML-Tags and try to remove it.
* At this time only the Fields Start-Time, End-Time, Description, Location and Summary are transfered to the Calendar-form.
We respect your privacy.
Therefore the application is designed to manage without permission.
This import ICAL events from ics files stored on the phone into the Android calendar.
Import the event by either opening the file in an app or in the app from the Downloads folder.
If you are using Jorte calendar app it needs to sync to a google calendar for the import to get added
Feature Requests are welcome
This is a key to unlock ICS Launcher Plus features. You must have ICS Launcher installed to use this key and unlock the plus features. ICS Launcher is a free app and is a quick download. Just search for ICS Launcher.
If you need help, be sure to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you get with ICS+?
★Extra features and tweaks that free users can't access
★Text color tweaks
★Font size tweaks
★The ability to change the launcher status bar text color
★Change the battery indicator type
★No ads or search shortcuts
★More control over the launcher and its actions
What is planned for future updates?
★UI render effects
★Menu button binding
★Full Text Adjustment
Quick Tips and Help:
★If you are confused about where the launcher went contact us ASAP!
★The pro version is now a key! You need to have the free version installed in order to continue using ICS Launcher
★This key must be installed to continue using ICS+ features
★If your ICS+ features do not unlock or you need help with anything, be sure to contact us via email at email@example.com or visit our website!
★Click menu hardware key to access launcher and system settings menus.
★Some 3rd party apps like Beautiful Widgets are not yet compatible with ICS Launcher and may cause Force Close errors. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but there are alternatives to these widgets on the market that you can try while we are working on a fix.
★If you are still experiencing Force Close errors, try clearing the launcher cache by pressing your "menu" key, then select "Manage Apps" and "ICS 4.0 Launcher" under the "All" tab.
ICS Launcher is designed to replace your Stock Launcher and will work with stock, rooted, and custom roms. It can be undone by going to settings > applications > manage > ICS Launcher > Clear Defaults.
If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email or visit our website as we cannot respond to individual comments on the market. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your support!
How does it work?
Simply open a meeting.ics file (for example attached to an email) using this app.
What if I find this app useful?
If you like this app, please install the paid edition ICS Meeting Importeer PE to show your support to the author.
What shall I do if something doesn't work?
We'll be glad to look at your ics-file and inspect why the import failed. Simply email the file that you tried to import to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and we'll update the app if there is a problem.
Porting android 4.0 apps to work with older devices requires quite a bit of time and effort. Please be patient regarding bugs/issues. To support my development efforts on this keyboard, you can buy the ICS Keyboard Skin that I developed. Look under my app list or search for "ICS Keyboard Skin" on the market. Thank you!
ICS Keyboard - The keyboard from Android 4.0 IceCream Sandwich
This is the keyboard from Android 4.0 (codename ice cream sandwich). I back ported it to work with all android deivces 1.6 and up. Everything is working except Speech Recognition will require android 2.2 or higher.
This essentially the same IceCream Keyboard you will find in Android 4.0 but I made a few minor adjustments to it to make it work a little better. It's also a better version than some other similar IceCream Sandwich Keyboards you will find on the market, such as the port created by johntanmi or NICK ZHANG.
It's even better than the standard IceCream Sandwich keyboard:
- Compatible with most android devices
- Features that are incompatible with older phones were removed to make the keyboard faster
- Bigger Keys!
- Reduced app size by exporting non-English languages as separate downloads
- More user friendly
Internet access is for the new version check and notification. When you open the app, the app will detects and notify you if your current version is outdated.
It won't send any personal information to anywhere.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English, French , Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech, Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek,Serbian, Hungarian, Swiss
Features in Free Version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains -
Features in paid version
- Internal themes, Gingerbread, Basic, IceCreamSandwich and more.
- Support of Better keyboard themes.
- Custom background image.
- Adjust keyboard height (in portrait).
- Touch to correct words (GB style, this feature doesn't exist in the original ICS keyboard).
- User dictionary editor.
- Auto space after punctuation.
- Suggestions also in search/URL fields.
- Alternative layouts (AZERTY,QWERTZ,Dvorak).
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
ICS Importer solves this. Simply download the ICS attachment and click View from your favorite Android email client and the entry will be imported into your calendar.
Supports iCal, ICS, vCalendar, Microsoft Outlook, iCalendar entries. Basically, any file that ends with .ics will work as long as it follows the vCalendar format.
* Supports Outlook "auto update," so you can respond to an invite with Accept or Decline and it will auto-update the sender's calendar. Simply press the "Accept & Import (Outlook)" button.
* Supports locations, multiple recipients, accepting and declining events in both Outlook and iCalendar format.
Note: Outlook response emails will come from email@example.com. This is an Android limitation to how mail is sent - otherwise you would have to enter your username and password. If you want that feature, let me know and I'll add it. :)
I wrote this out of necessity and have spent a good deal of
time making it work with different formats. If you run into a calendar file that won't work, please email me and I'll try to update the app to support your format.
A few notes:
* You will not see an application icon in your launcher. ICS Importer runs as a "file handler," meaning it's only available when you try to open a file with an extension of .ics or a "MIME" type of "application/calendar". I cannot intercept your emails - they *must* have the attachment.
* In some cases you will need to select "Save" and then "View" for ICS Importer to appear in the list of options. This is a limitation of Android, sorry.
IMPORTANT: This app supports opening, importing, and responding to meeting requests sent as ICS and vCalendar files. However, if you don't get a file attachment, this app can't open it. Sorry, it's a limitation of Android - I can't read your emails, which for privacy reasons is a good thing. Most people won't run into this issue, but just making sure you're aware!
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts to sync your iCloud contacts!
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
Get support and news via email or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. So, just enter your account data, select your calendar and SmoothSync will keep your calendars in sync.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar in your iCloud account). It will not sync calendars of other account (like Google) to iCloud.
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
The last screen shot shows the calendar selection dialog of the event editor of the stock calendar app.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* supports subscribed calendars
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* supports reminders if this app is installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
* multiple calendars per account
* automatic calendar discovery
* automatic sync of calendar colors and names
* syncs multiple alarms
* time zone support
* customizable sync interval (default: 4h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* synchronizes entire calendar
* encrypts passwords
* no "push" support (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
Open iCalendar files and import all events to one of your device's calendar.
- Open file using an already installed file manager
- App displays all events with details
- Select a device calendar to import events into
- Uses proven parser engine of our other app InvitationProcessor
This app is still under continous development. If you find a bug or miss a feature, do not hesitate to send a mail.
Let your Google calendar be perfect. SolCalendar will turn your calendar and diary into a thing of beauty. SolCalendar works with all the calendars you've already got on your phone and the other calendars which support CalDAV like as iCloud, Yahoo! calendars as well. It's completely free!
* Turn Calendar into a Thing of Beauty
- Beautiful wide view ready for you. No more eye strain, Catch every events in calendar at a glance
* Cool Widgets for Your Home Screen
- More than 40 different beautiful widgets provided. Great news for those of you who were getting sick of boringly designed Android widgets
* Check the Weather before You Go!
- Check the weather conditions before you go to your event. Weekly weather forecasts also provided for users who are planning an outdoor trip, a garden party or a date at this weekend
* Adorable Stickers for Your Events
- You need more than a star for an important day. Use symbolic stickers to represent your day & express your feelings!
* Sync with Your Existing Calendars
- Events at Google Calendar will automatically be synced. No extra effort needed. All the other calendars which support CalDAV like as Yahoo! can also be synced by just adding your accounts.
We’re always excited to hear from you. If you want to get to us quick, join our user community.
It's a hotline of SolCalendar you can almost get to us in real-time. We're waiting for your ideas!
♥Special thanks to our translation contributors♥
Finnish : Patrik Selin / Tuuli.helminen
Indonesian : Oloan Sembiring / Wensen Roselan
Italian : Fabrizio Santillo / Oddo Fabrizio
Danish : Nicklas Møller
German : Daniel Marcato / Jonas Straßer / Martin Philippi
French : Cedric Dubuis/ Tim Walter / Lee Chae Young
Russian : Andrew Skobtsov / Lim Heewon / Anastasia Yugay / Alexandr Krasnobelov
Turkish : Muhammet AKTA?
Spanish : Melissa H. / Cintli
Chinese : Jeun Eun Chang
Japanese : Lee Ga Young
Thai : Piraya Y.
Dutch : Edgar Newland / Niels Kikkert
Polish : Andrzej L.
Hebrew : Dayvid Gill (Hebrew will be supported soon)
Why don't you join SolCalendar development? We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating SolCalendar into any language, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
First things first, your SolCalendar
iCal Import/Export 2.1 is the revival of the popular App iCal Import/Export.
The app has been completely rewritten und many bugs could be solved and a lot of new features have been implemented. Finally the app works with android 4 devices!
With this app you can import iCal file from various sources into your local calendar. Import your Events without using the cloud!
You can also save sources as favorites!
Furthermore you have the possibility to create and delete calendars.
If you have suggestions or complains please send an email with subject "iCal Import/Export 2.0" to email@example.com.
If you like the app, than support me by buying the premium version or buying me a beer. (You can find the link in the app in the menu :-) )
- Planned imports can be triggered manually (only premium version)
- Advertisement removed, please continue buying the app! Thanks for all the buyers and supporters!
- Removing "mailto:" from organizer if present
- 1-click import
- Saving import settings
- Sources with untrusted certificates should work now
A dialog will ask you to trust
- ftp bug still there
special characters in username or password
- Bugfix in ftp authentication
- More relaxed parsing and more compatibility
Tell me if this has negative impact!!!
- One notification per planned import (only permium version)
- Bugfix in reminder code
- Added .ical/.iCal extension
- Schedule your calendar imports! (only premium version)
- Purge calendar before import option
- Import works now without UID
- Editing calendars
- Set color of calendar
- Support for one VALarm per event (only permium version)
- Canceling events through Status CANCELLED
- Opening ical files from gmail
- ExDate and RDate should be supported now
- Fix when organizer is empty
Create PREDEFINED calendar events!!
Tired of filling up the the same events over and over? With PocketEvent you just have to do it one time!
PocketEvent saves your usual events and adds them to your calendar with just a few clicks and whenever you want.
Check the fields that are always the same to save them and when you'll need it they'll be waiting for you right there! (have a look at the screenshots)
With the great "QuickDialog" feature you can also add them to the calendar directly from your homescreen in less then a second! (last screenshot)
Try it out!
***THIS IS A LIGHT VERSION, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO CREATE ONLY THREE POCKET EVENTS***
Looks like there is a bug with sharing/choosing touchdown tasks, I will fix this soon!
It also has a widget which allows you to choose an event to display alongside upcoming events.
This free application has unlock able "paid" features accessible in the settings. You can use the app for free without ever unlocking any features! For a full run down of the advantages of paid-ness visit the website!
PAID features are currently at an introductory price, this will go up in around a months time!
If you are looking for a business calendar widget to display many events please try Agenda Widget, conversely, If you want a sleek, compact, customizable widget to show a few upcoming events (and a chosen event) try Quick Agenda!
- a widget that can show one upcoming event/task, either the next event or and event chosen by you
- an quick loading agenda view that combines calendars and tasks from various data sources
- swipe actions in quick agenda view
- an ICS (iCal) receiver/sender. The send function is still primitive however the receiving function handles most cases as it is based on icsbot
-*lots* of skin and color customizations for all components of the widget, initial look matches Simi clock
If you would like to unlock the full version features you can do it in the application from widget settings or the app drawer icon settings page.
- Google calendar
- Touchdown exchange
- Google tasks organizer (GTO)
- SSI gTasks
- Dato gTasks
- Got To Do tasks
- Calengoo tasks
- Due Today tasks
Provide feedback here in comments, via e-mail.
* two widgets: Agenda view and Calendar view
* lock screen widgets
* resizable widgets
* beautiful clean design, highly customizable (skins, text sizes & colors, transparency)
* CUSTOM REMINDERS - you can set REAL alarm (reminder) on any event
* works with google, facebok, exchange (business) calendar
* add or edit event is available within 1 click
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☺ TRY OUT THE FREE VERSION FIRST!
DigiCal+ is the premium version of DigiCal. By purchasing DigiCal+, you’re directly supporting development and you’ll get access to paid-only features.
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ads free
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
✓ Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
More from developer
"Hebrew bible" includes:
Torah, Nevi'im, Ketuvim, sidur (Nusach Sefard), Tehilim and the Hagada for pesach.
The application has Hebrew interface only!
Hebrew calendar date.
Search for text
An easy to use solution that lets you send a link to your location. You can use your current location or pin any location on the map and send the link to your friends. The link can be sent via SMS, e-Mail, whatsApp, facebook and more...
The link's recipient can open the link from any Android or iOs device and by a single click use the installed navigation app to guide them to the target place.
* Alerts you when the call you are receiving is from a known spammer (commercial / religious / political)
* Allows you to automatically reject calls from known spam numbers
* Allows you to automatically reject calls from blocked numbers
* Allows you to report new spam numbers for the benefit of all users
Telemarketers bothering you?
Annoying anonymous callers interfering with your day?
Have some peace and quiet with our app and help improve it by reporting new spammers.
This app operates on the Nollec principle!