ICS files are used for example for invitations with Lotus Notes.
+ If necessary, please forward the invitation to an e-mail address.
+ The open invitation email and click on the ICS attachment.
+ The fields found to be transmitted in the form of the Google calendar.
The application is not listed in the application launcher.
Interaction with the application only via corresponding attachments.
You can remove the application as usual from the application manager.
In case of errors such as crashes or something similar, please send us an e-mail with a calendar file (*. ics, *.ifb, *.iCal, *.iFBf, ...).
In our view, is the only reason for a crash, a calendar-file, the file does not meet the specifications. We will try to fix the problem with the next version.
* Full Day Appointments (I think it's by the Missing DTSTART-row or DTEND-row in the Calendar File)
Time / Timezone:
* Only the Date/Time Code from the DTSTART-/DTEND row
* The Sign's '<' and '>' should not be used. The Reason is, that some Calendar use HTML. This App looks for HTML-Tags and try to remove it.
* At this time only the Fields Start-Time, End-Time, Description, Location and Summary are transfered to the Calendar-form.
We respect your privacy.
Therefore the application is designed to manage without permission.
This import ICAL events from ics files stored on the phone into the Android calendar.
Import the event by either opening the file in an app or in the app from the Downloads folder.
If you are using Jorte calendar app it needs to sync to a google calendar for the import to get added
Feature Requests are welcome
You only need CalDAV synchronisiation? Try iCal Sync for CalDAV
iCal Import/Export 2.4
is the ultimative import/export sync app for your android calendar with first class support for everyone.
See always what's happening, instead of other apps, nothing is hidden from the user, you can even view all events before importing.
For more information visit http://www.drlue.tk/ical
You can import and export from various sources and to various destinations:
With the premium version you can plan your imports and your exports.
Create, edit or delete android calendars
CalDAV (14 days testing in free version) Android 4.0 and above, events only
★Viele weitere, jedoch nicht getestet
★No support of web.de,mailbox.org,gmx, Yahoo, memotoo, and the default Synology Caldav Server (install owncloud or baikal)
You always want the most recent features?
Join this google group:
And activate the beta test:
Used premissions explained
★Identity (Create an account for the CalDAV Syncadapter)
★Contacts/Calendars (Read/Write events to android calendar)
★Photos/Media/Files (Read/Write iCalendar files to internal/external storage)
★http://ical4j.sourceforge.net for the parser/interpreter
★https://github.com/lookfirst/sardine and https://github.com/aflx/Sardine-Android for the WebDAV implementation
★https://github.com/brk3/android-color-picker for the color picker
How does it work?
Simply open a meeting.ics file (for example attached to an email) using this app.
What if I find this app useful?
If you like this app, please install the paid edition ICS Meeting Importeer PE to show your support to the author.
What shall I do if something doesn't work?
We'll be glad to look at your ics-file and inspect why the import failed. Simply email the file that you tried to import to "email@example.com" and we'll update the app if there is a problem.
Porting android 4.0 apps to work with older devices requires quite a bit of time and effort. Please be patient regarding bugs/issues. To support my development efforts on this keyboard, you can buy the ICS Keyboard Skin that I developed. Look under my app list or search for "ICS Keyboard Skin" on the market. Thank you!
ICS Keyboard - The keyboard from Android 4.0 IceCream Sandwich
This is the keyboard from Android 4.0 (codename ice cream sandwich). I back ported it to work with all android deivces 1.6 and up. Everything is working except Speech Recognition will require android 2.2 or higher.
This essentially the same IceCream Keyboard you will find in Android 4.0 but I made a few minor adjustments to it to make it work a little better. It's also a better version than some other similar IceCream Sandwich Keyboards you will find on the market, such as the port created by johntanmi or NICK ZHANG.
It's even better than the standard IceCream Sandwich keyboard:
- Compatible with most android devices
- Features that are incompatible with older phones were removed to make the keyboard faster
- Bigger Keys!
- Reduced app size by exporting non-English languages as separate downloads
- More user friendly
Internet access is for the new version check and notification. When you open the app, the app will detects and notify you if your current version is outdated.
It won't send any personal information to anywhere.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English, French , Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech, Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek,Serbian, Hungarian, Swiss
This is a key to unlock ICS Launcher Plus features. You must have ICS Launcher installed to use this key and unlock the plus features. ICS Launcher is a free app and is a quick download. Just search for ICS Launcher.
If you need help, be sure to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you get with ICS+?
★Extra features and tweaks that free users can't access
★Text color tweaks
★Font size tweaks
★The ability to change the launcher status bar text color
★Change the battery indicator type
★No ads or search shortcuts
★More control over the launcher and its actions
What is planned for future updates?
★UI render effects
★Menu button binding
★Full Text Adjustment
Quick Tips and Help:
★If you are confused about where the launcher went contact us ASAP!
★The pro version is now a key! You need to have the free version installed in order to continue using ICS Launcher
★This key must be installed to continue using ICS+ features
★If your ICS+ features do not unlock or you need help with anything, be sure to contact us via email at email@example.com or visit our website!
★Click menu hardware key to access launcher and system settings menus.
★Some 3rd party apps like Beautiful Widgets are not yet compatible with ICS Launcher and may cause Force Close errors. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but there are alternatives to these widgets on the market that you can try while we are working on a fix.
★If you are still experiencing Force Close errors, try clearing the launcher cache by pressing your "menu" key, then select "Manage Apps" and "ICS 4.0 Launcher" under the "All" tab.
ICS Launcher is designed to replace your Stock Launcher and will work with stock, rooted, and custom roms. It can be undone by going to settings > applications > manage > ICS Launcher > Clear Defaults.
If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email or visit our website as we cannot respond to individual comments on the market. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your support!
This import ICAL events from ics files stored on the phone into the Android calendar.
Import the event by either opening the file in an app or in the app from the device standard downloads folder.
Feature Requests are welcome
Ad financed version is called just ICS Importer
Features in Free Version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains -
Features in paid version
- Internal themes, Gingerbread, Basic, IceCreamSandwich and more.
- Support of Better keyboard themes.
- Custom background image.
- Adjust keyboard height (in portrait).
- Touch to correct words (GB style, this feature doesn't exist in the original ICS keyboard).
- User dictionary editor.
- Auto space after punctuation.
- Suggestions also in search/URL fields.
- Alternative layouts (AZERTY,QWERTZ,Dvorak).
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
ICS Importer solves this. Simply download the ICS attachment and click View from your favorite Android email client and the entry will be imported into your calendar.
Supports iCal, ICS, vCalendar, Microsoft Outlook, iCalendar entries. Basically, any file that ends with .ics will work as long as it follows the vCalendar format.
* Supports Outlook "auto update," so you can respond to an invite with Accept or Decline and it will auto-update the sender's calendar. Simply press the "Accept & Import (Outlook)" button.
* Supports locations, multiple recipients, accepting and declining events in both Outlook and iCalendar format.
Note: Outlook response emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an Android limitation to how mail is sent - otherwise you would have to enter your username and password. If you want that feature, let me know and I'll add it. :)
I wrote this out of necessity and have spent a good deal of
time making it work with different formats. If you run into a calendar file that won't work, please email me and I'll try to update the app to support your format.
A few notes:
* You will not see an application icon in your launcher. ICS Importer runs as a "file handler," meaning it's only available when you try to open a file with an extension of .ics or a "MIME" type of "application/calendar". I cannot intercept your emails - they *must* have the attachment.
* In some cases you will need to select "Save" and then "View" for ICS Importer to appear in the list of options. This is a limitation of Android, sorry.
IMPORTANT: This app supports opening, importing, and responding to meeting requests sent as ICS and vCalendar files. However, if you don't get a file attachment, this app can't open it. Sorry, it's a limitation of Android - I can't read your emails, which for privacy reasons is a good thing. Most people won't run into this issue, but just making sure you're aware!
ICSSync is an Android app for syncing calendars between an Android device and an ICS file (iCalendar) on a FTP/WebDAV server (plain WebDAV or SVN) or stored in a file (e.g. your Dropbox-folder).
Features of ICS Sync:
* Sync one or more ICS-files to your Android device.
* Handle each synced ICS-file as a separate calendar in your calendar app.
* Gets ICS-files from HTTP(S), FTP or from file-system.
* Synchronizes in both ways.
* Sync your calendars manually or automatically.
* Set up individual or global intervals for auto-sync.
* Set sync options depending on your network connection.
IMPORTANT: This app will lock itself after 20 days. After this trial-period, if you are satisfied with our software, please buy the unlocker to ensure future development of this app. You will find the unlocker app in the market (search for "ICSSync Unlocker").
PLEASE REPORT BUGS: Please do not use the market comments for bug-complaining! We cannot help, reply or comment on them! Please report all bugs to us via email (support AT icssync DOT com).
This is the keyboard from Android 4.0 (code name Ice Cream Sandwich). It's the same keyboard you'll find on brand new devices, except you won't need a new device to use it! As a matter of fact, it works on pretty much any device that supports software keyboards (including old phones running Android 1.5/Cupcake).
This keyboard is 100% free. If you like it and want to contribute to our efforts, you can purchase the donate version of this keyboard.
If you want something a little more customizable, please try Ultra Keyboard. It has many innovative features designed to help you get the most out of your Android text experience.
About requested permissions: The Internet permission is necessary to make speech-to-text work on older devices. That is the only thing it's used for.
Your favorite calendar app for complex, versatile time management just got even better. We’ve re-built Business Calendar from the ground, improving everything in the process.
▪ enjoy the new optimized calendar interface
▪ fluidly move from months to days
▪ events, tasks & weather - everything that matters in one view
The all-new Business Calendar has been designed and optimized for functionality, efficiency and solid synchronization with Google Calendar. The new, beautiful calendar interface gives you a better overview, lets you add events faster and keep on top of your busy schedule. To get the calendar that’s just right for you, customize almost everything as you please.
Business Calendar is free and offers a lot of features in it’s basic version. Additionally you can get even more unique features by upgrading Business Calendar 2 directly within the app. Users of the old Business Calendar Pro also can access the pro features of Business Calendar 2 as long as the old Business Calendar Pro app is installed.
A better bird’s-eye view
▪ new day view with weather and integrated tasks
▪ quick day view to peek at your events from the month view
▪ a widget generator with plenty of options
▪ year, month, week, day or agenda: each purposefully optimized
▪ switch quickly between simple bars or detailed text
▪ new live search feature
▪ heat map in the year view
Fill the blanks: Scan for free spots
▪ show and hide calendars with the Favorite Bar
▪ finetune your view with simple gestures, zoom in or see multiple days
▪ move multiple events out of the way with a quick drag
Make your day: Add events & tasks
▪ add events from everywhere in the calendar, with lots of details when you need them
▪ integrated tasks tool for all your to-dos
▪ import & export calendar data (.ical, .ics)
▪ use custom event templates
▪ event history & location auto-completion
▪ link contacts to events
▪ lots of settings for optimizing the appearance and functionality of your widgets, events, tasks and reminders
▪ adapt the different views (day, week, month, year, agenda, tasks) the way you need them
▪ enjoy our dark theme
▪ built-in help system
▪ quickly search our knowledge base if you have any questions
Business Calendar is developed by a small, dedicated team in Berlin. We’re completely self-sustained to ensure stable and steady development cycles for you, without an investor pulling the plug, eventually. Please consider supporting us by upgrading the app and get professional features right from within the app.
Join our BC 2 community and try out our beta versions to get the latest features early.
Well I was. I got so fed up with all of the goofy looking, dysfunctional file managers I saw on the market that I decided to write my own.
Pure ICS File Manager sticks as close to the Android design and UI principles as possible, from the way files are selected all the way down to the form of the icon. Its goal is to be a perfect fit into the Android operating system, both in aesthetics and usability.
=Share and rename individual files
=Available space indicator
=Dropdown menu for navigating up folders
=Show hidden (dot) folders and files
=Simple, uncluttered UI
=Extremely fast, absolutely no bloat
=Follows design and usability patterns instead of forcing users to learn arbitrary anti-patterns
=Receiving intents for picking files!
If you find any bugs or potential feature that might fit well into the app, please shoot me an email. They go a long way in making this app better and it's fastest way to make sure things get fixed.
*Thank you all for using my app and rating it so well. You don't know how happy you all make me. You're fantastic*
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
Use our 9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
✓ Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ad free
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
It can be use with Google Calendar. It support daily, weekly, monthly and yearly calendar functions. Voice reminders (TTS) notify you the event with voice. You can also search the calendar.
Lunar phase, sunrise and sunset time (requires positioning / GPS) are supported. Over 10 widgets are available. They are agenda and calendars, clock, world cities time, and sticky note with voice recording feature, counter, etc.
Open iCalendar files and import all events to one of your device's calendar.
- Open file using an already installed file manager
- App displays all events with details
- Select a device calendar to import events into
- Uses proven parser engine of our other app InvitationProcessor
This app is still under continous development. If you find a bug or miss a feature, do not hesitate to send a mail.
"Hebrew bible" includes:
Torah, Nevi'im, Ketuvim, sidur (Nusach Sefard), Tehilim and the Hagada for pesach.
The application has Hebrew interface only!
Hebrew calendar date.
Search for text
* Alerts you when the call you are receiving is from a known spammer (commercial / religious / political)
* Allows you to automatically reject calls from known spam numbers
* Allows you to automatically reject calls from blocked numbers
* Allows you to report new spam numbers for the benefit of all users
Telemarketers bothering you?
Annoying anonymous callers interfering with your day?
Have some peace and quiet with our app and help improve it by reporting new spammers.
This app operates on the Nollec principle!
An easy to use solution that lets you send a link to your location. You can use your current location or pin any location on the map and send the link to your friends. The link can be sent via SMS, e-Mail, whatsApp, facebook and more...
The link's recipient can open the link from any Android or iOs device and by a single click use the installed navigation app to guide them to the target place.