One of the best Very useful. One drawback is if you include a whitespace in the filename, it won't compile as the compiler will see two arguments instead of one filename. Please fix
Awesome and one only best. Beats all other , none software matches its functionality. No bugs so far and works great for different c programs. Thanks a lot for wonderfull app.
Didn't work for me Video is nice, I can appreciate examples but on my samsung galaxy s duos they just do not work, getting permission error. Also im unable to get compiled binaries of my own sources. And last thing, does it have to unpack zips every time I run it? Sorry.
excellent simple tool does the work, just perfect for my tablet, great for learning.
Editor window text flicker/bolden When we open any code file or write on the editor window, text gradually bolds.
Amazing Been looking for a nice C++ compiler for android, this app is so amazing. Took seconds to get used to and even has cool text highlighting and coloring, which adds a nice touch. Mainly gonna use it my ASUS tablet, but it works nice on my phone too. Cudos to the developers, this app is awesome.
- Auto indent (can be disabled in settings).
- Auto pairing (can be disabled in settings).
- Saving the build options for gcc/g++ (build button).
- Saving the cursor position for saved files.
- Fixed clearing the undo buffer after saving file.
- Button and menu option to quick access a list of errors and warnings.