- Offline C compiler: create your own applications on Android device and run them even without Internet access
- Source code editor with syntax highlighting, tabs, code completion, code formatting, file association and undo/redo
- Export&share your programs as APKs or native executables (for terminal apps)
- No root required (but C4droid can use it for your programs if you want)
- Full ANSI C and ISO C99 support with TCC (Tiny C Compiler) + uClibc
- Git integration
- Customizable GUI, choose where to place tabs and buttons by yourself, themes are also supported.
More features with a free GCC plugin:
- Full C++ and almost complete C++11 support with GCC + Bionic libc
- NativeActivity, Qt, SDL and SDL2 support for GUI
- Debugger with breakpoints and watches
- Makefile support: use the same build scripts as on your PC (BusyBox is included)
- Semi-automatic open-source library porting feature for enhanced programming & education
C4droid is designed to be user-friendy out-of-the-box, but nothing is perfect, so here are some answers for questions that can appear:
How to install C++ support?
C4droid will ask you to install C++ support at first startup and will configure itself in semi-automatic mode.
If you want to do that manually, you need:
0) Enough internal memory OR root rights. C4droid does not require root rights for devices with more than 50MB of free internal memory.
1) Install GCC plugin (C4droid will ask you to install it).
2) Select G++ compiler in C4droid preferences.
3*) Add "using namespace std;" to your program(before int main), use iostream, not iostream.h
Note that if you want to use C4droid as a C compiler, it is better to select GCC, not G++.
How to use SDL, SDL2, NativeActivity and Qt in single-file mode?
Just install SDL plugin and select G++ compiler in C4droid preferences.
Note that C4droid chooses app mode using a very simple source code analysis:
SDL is detected with #include "SDL.h", SDL2 is detected with #include "SDL2/SDL.h", NativeActivity is detected with #include "android_native_app_glue.h", Qt is detected with #include "QApplication"
If you are compiling a single-file Qt app, you must add #include "yoursourcefilenamewithcpp.moc" to the end of source code file also.
How to use Makefiles, multifile projects, etc?
Long-click compile button (or select "compilation settings" if buttons are hidden/moved) and configure current directory to use the mode you want.
Note that C4droid will create .c4droid configuration file when you will press Ok. Some modes (like makefile) require to enter result executable file name, don't forget to do that.
After doing that all use compile and run buttons to build and run your app as regular.
How to build and install libraries?
Almost the same way as regular Makefile building except for that most probably some patching may be required.
Currently tested libraries are gmp(internal memory only),mpfr,mpc,libxml2,neon,sqlite,SDL_gfx(--disable-mmx required).
Which gestures/keyboard shortcuts does C4droid support?
Save button: save as.
Open button: recent files.
Run button: run with arguments.
Compile button: configure current directory.
Tab: close tab.
Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-X for Copy, Paste and Cut
Ctrl-S, Ctrl-O for Save/Open
Ctrl-Z, Ctrl-Y for Undo/Redo.
Ctrl-L for "go to Line"
Ctrl-F for Find
Ctrl-A for select All
Ctrl-B for Build/compile
Ctrl-R for Run
Ctrl-Space/Ctrl-D for autocompletion (Ctrl-Space may be reserved by Android)
Report bugs at email@example.com.
C4droid stands for "c for android" (or "c++ for android").
C4droid is not an online compiler, so it uses real binaries.
Some binaries in APK are licensed under (L)GPL, email me for the source code (Tiny C compiler, GCC, BusyBox, etc.)
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Qt is a registered trademark of Digia.
To run the Mobile Gnuplot Viewer app the Qt libraries (QtCore, QtGui and QtSvg) are needed. These Qt libraries are freely available (delivered by the ministro/necessitas project) and are automatically downloaded only once from the google play store when the app starts the first time.
The app brings a binary executable of the gnuplot program with it, which is used to generate a SVG output of the gnuplot script.
The purpose of Gnuplot is: show mathematical functions, fit theoretical functions to experimental data and calculate expressions. See Gnuplot homepage (http://www.gnuplot.info/) for more information about the Gnuplot program.
Gnuplot scripts can be created with this app and the SVG output will be shown as a plot in the app (see screenshots).
The app has four main pages:
- edit page: create, modify, save and load gnuplot scripts to generate a plot
- help page: enter help commands about gnuplot commands, help will be showed in the output page after pushing show button
- output page: show errors of script execution, help command output or fit results
- plot page: show the graphical output of the gnuplot script after pushing the run button
and some additional pages:
- file selection page: for loading, saving and erasing script files
- about page: show information about the application
Features of the free mobile gnuplot viewer are:
- create, modify, save, load and delete gnuplot scripts (text files) in an input page
- execute the gnuplot script and show the output as SVG graphic in an output page
- allow execution of help commands and show output in a text output page
- change font of text input and output fields
The (advanced) version of the mobile gnuplot viewer has some more features than this free version:
- syntax highlighting for gnuplot script input
- export of plot as bitmap files (supported formats: png, jpg, bmp, tiff)
- support copy/paste via application internal clipboard
- support of export of the text output window (to save output of fit to data)
The typical workflow for gnuplot running on a desktop operating system is different from the typical workflow on a mobile device.
Gnuplot uses a shell window to enter interactively text commands and an output window to show the grapical output simultaneously. On a mobile device like a smartphone or tablet computer this workflow is not suitable, because the user has only a small screen it is difficult to have more than one input/output area on the screen. To use the excelent gnuplot program on a mobile device I have written this app.
The typical workflow using this app is: enter a script to generate the gnuplot output in a text field on an input page and execute the script by pressing the run button.
The gnuplot output will than be shown in an other output page. The user can switch back and forward between the input and output page via buttons.
The app is carefully created and tested but the app should not be assumed as error free.
Use this app at your own risk.
The author of this app is not responsible for the behaviour of the gnuplot program.
See menuitem Gnuplot/Copyright for more informations about using gnuplot.
* code complete *
* real-time diagnostics (warnings and errors) and fixes *
* file and tutorial navigator (variables, methods, etc)
* static analysis *
* smart syntax highlighting
* portrait/landscape UI
* auto indentation and auto pairing (configurable)
* configurable code syntax highlighting (themes) *
* compile C/C++ code (no root required)
* works offline (built-in compiler, no internet connection required)
* great C/C++ code examples included *
* detailed C++ tutorial and learn guide included *
* add-ons manager and auto updates
* Dropbox support *
On first launch CppDroid extracts SDK (about 150Mb) and downloads and extracts examples and tutorials, so about 190Mb of internal storage space is required. It can't be moved to sd card because of android security.
Start learning C and C++ by examples (menu / Project / Examples) or tutorials (menu / Project / Tutorials).
Advanced paid features (marked with *) review:
Whether you've had any prior programming experience or not, this app will help you learn all you need to know in order to start creating and compiling your own programs. Learning with SoloLearn has proved to be fast, effective and fun. This app will show you how easy it is to become a programmer.
Learn C++ includes over 60 lessons split into 8 levels that cover basic concepts, data types, arrays, pointers, conditional statements, loops, functions, classes and objects, inheritance & polymorphism, templates, exceptions and files. Unlock new levels, quizzes, collect points and compete with your peers around the world.
Most importantly, learn while having fun because engaged learning makes a difference.
The salient features of this application include:-
• Support of 14 different programming languages which include C, C++, JAVA, PYTHON, PERL, PHP, RUBY, MYSQL, ORACLE, CLOJURE, BASH, ERLANG, CLISP, LUA
• Inbuilt templates and inclusion of library files for each language; user need not type them explicitly. Upon selecting the desired language the template will automatically load in the editor.
• Provision to increase or decrease the text size of the editor as per convenience.
• Easy access to load files from the SD card.
• Easy access to save files in the SD card.
• Separate popup to enter the input test cases for the program. Alternatively a Run feature is present if user doesn’t want to enter any test case.
• The output screen has explicit details which are:-
1. STATUS:-it specifies whether the program has been executed successfully or has some errors.
2. TIME:-specifies the total time consumed by the program for complete execution.
3. MEMORY:-specifies the total amount of storage memory consumed by the program.
4. OUTPUT:-displays the output as is on the standard output console.
• A refresh option is available on the sliding drawer to start the app afresh.
So what are you waiting for? Install this app and rule the world of coding.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to use latest version of main app installed from Google Play.
Don't write a review if C4droid wasn't installed from Google Play - it will be ignored anyway.
This plugin allows to run SDL/SDL2/NativeActivity/Qt apps.
To use it, just install it, nothing more is needed.
To compile programs you need GCC/G++ compiler selected (TCC is not supported).
To download this app you must have C4droid installed (other usage is prohibited).
Qt is a registered trademark of Digia.
#1 Application for C Programming.
Instead of giving us a lower rating, please mail us your queries, issues or suggestions. I will be happy to solve them for you :)
You cannot run or execute programs with this app. The output is already tested and displayed for your reference. Thank You for understanding.
★ Chapter wise complete C Tutorials
★ C programs with comments for better understanding (90+ programs)
★ Output for each program
★ Categorized Questions and answers
★ Very simple User Interface
★ One click share (Tutorials and Programs)
★ Special section where you can request for anything about C
This C Programming app enables you to carry basic C programming notes in your android. It contains about 90+ C Programs, and many FAQ's.
This app has a very simple user interface and the contents can be easily understood by the users.
This will definitely help u for preparing for interviews, tests and in many more ways
Another specialty of this app is that it has a special option for users where they can ask their doubts and request for new programs. Wherever and whenever you require any information about C you are just a click away.....
All the best.....
Please report bugs or incompatible devices.
Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101
Samsung Galaxy sII
Samsung Galaxy sIII (bug reported; exits if object is not selected immediately)
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (bug reported; exits if object is not selected immediately)
Samsung Galaxy R
Not compatible yet:
HTC one S
Nexus S (preview screen does not display properly)
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray (preview screen does not display properly)
▶ English Name Generator
▶ English Phonetics to Korean Pronunciation Conversion
▶ English Phonetics to Katakana Pronunciation Conversion
▶ Uppercase/Lowercase Converter
▶ Capitalize Sentences/Every Words
▶ Chinese Characters to Pinyin with Pronunciation Converter
▶ Chinese Characters Pinyin to Hangul Reading Converter
▶ Chinese Characters Pinyin to Katakana Reading Converter
▶ Pinyin input method - Pinyin with tone marks
▶ Simplified Chinese Characters to Traditional Converter
▶ Traditional Chinese Characters to Simplified Converter
▶ Chinese Characters to Hangul Reading Converter
▶ Hiragana Pronunciation Table
▶ Katakana Pronunciation Table
▶ Japanese Name Generator
▶ Japanese Kanji Name Dictionary (How to read Japanese name)
▶ Japanese Name List
▶ Japan National Postal Code List
▶ Hangul Characters to Hiragana/Katakana Converter
▶ Roman Alphabets to Hiragana/Katakana Converter
▶ Katakana to Hiragana Converter
▶ Hiragana to Katakana Converter
▶ Full Size Katakana to Half Size Katakana Converter
▶ Half Size Katakana to Full Size Katakana Converter
▶ Old Japanese Kanji to New Japanese Kanji Converter
▶ New Japanese Kanji to Old Japanese Kanji Converter
▶ Hangul Pronunciation Table
▶ Korean Name Generator
▶ Korean Names Romanization Converter
▶ Chinese Characters to Hangul Reading Converter
▶ Subtitle Editor
▶ HTML Tag Remover
▶ Uppercase/Lowercase Converter
▶ Capitalize Sentences/Every Words
▶ Character Counter
▶ Words/Characters Search and Replace
▶ Anniversary Calculator
▶ Age Calculator
▶ Zodiac Search
▶ UNIX Time Stamp to Readable Date/time Converter
▶ Readable Date/time to UNIX Time Stamp Converter
▶ Sec/Min/Hour/Day Converter
▶ Days From Date Calculator
▶ Loan Calculator
HTML, CSS, Internet
▶ CSS RGB Web Color Chart
▶ Beautiful CSS Table Templates
▶ Unicode Converter
▶ Unicode Table
▶ ASCII ART/AA Collection
▶ URL Encoder/Decoder
▶ Base64 Encoder/Decoder
▶ Random Password Generator
▶ Binary/Octal/Decimal/Hexadecimal Converter
▶ QR Code Generator
Chceme zásobovať GENERÁCIU KTOREJ IDE O BOŽIE KRÁĽOVSTVO živým slovom, svedectvami, podcastami, ktoré prináša vzťah s Bohom. Okrem mnohých vyučovaní a svedectiev budete mať priamo prístup aj ku godzone.tv a novinkám projektu Godzone.
Zostaňte stále v strede diania uprostred generácie kde je stále niečo nové!
Pre viac informácií o projekte Godzone a aplikácií KIOBK kliknite na www.godzone.sk
Aplikácia KIOBK bola navrhnutá v spolupráci s golife.sk
Aplikácia KIOBK bola vyvinutá s platformou Subsplash App.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Godzone. All rights reserved.
any suggestions/problems mail to email@example.com
Single App For All:
* Fresh UI (New)
* Zero:Start For C++ Freshers (New)
* C++ Concepts
* C++ Programs
* C++ with OOPS
* C++ Annotations
* C++ Quick Reference
* Optimizing C++
* Important Concepts for C++ (New)
* End to End C++ Glossary (New)
* Remember Board for C++ Terms (New)
* C++ Class Concepts (New Guide)
* C++ Summary (New Guide)
/* --- Rich UI Layout and Navigation
/* --- Rich UI with Remember Board for C++ Terms (New)
/* --- Fast Processing
/* --- More than 1000 Topics Covered
/* --- More than 400 C++ Terms Covered
/* --- Code Syntax Highlighting
/* --- Mobile Optimized Content and Images
/* --- End to End C++ Concepts and Terms
C++ Programming Concepts
--- Introduction to C++ Programming
--- Structure and Functions Basics
--- Pointers, References and Dynamic Memory Allocation
--- Examples on Classes and Objects
--- OOPS Advanced click to expand contents
--- OOP Inheritance and Polymorphism
--- Operator Overloading
--- Template and Generic Programming
--- Strings,File and Libraries click to expand contents
--- Characters and Strings
--- C++ Libraries and STL
--- Stream IO and File IO
--- Exception Handling and Tips
--- Data Structure and Algorithm In C++
/* C++ Programs */
--- C++ Simple C++ Programs
--- C++ Basic Programs
--- Program Flow C++ Programs
--- Functions C++ Programs
--- Arrays C++ Programs
--- Formatted IO and File IO C++ Programs
--- Pointers C++ Programs
--- References C++ Programs
--- Structure C++ Programs
--- Class and object C++ Programs
--- Inheritance C++ Programs
--- Polymorphism C++ Programs
/* C++ Annotations */
Chapter 1: This overview of the chapters.
Chapter 2: A general introduction to C++.
Chapter 3: A first impression: differences between C and C++.
Chapter 4: Name Spaces: how to avoid name collisions.
Chapter 5: The `string' data type.
Chapter 6: The C++ I/O library.
Chapter 7: The `class' concept: structs having functions. The `object' concept: variables of a class.
Chapter 8: Static data and functions: members of a class not bound to objects.
Chapter 9: Allocation and returning unused memory: new, delete, and the function set_new_handler().
Chapter 10: Exceptions: handle errors where appropriate, rather than where they occur.
Chapter 11: Give your own meaning to operators.
Chapter 12: Abstract Containers to put stuff into.
Chapter 13: Building classes upon classes: setting up class hierarcies.
Chapter 14: Changing the behavior of member functions accessed through base class pointers.
Chapter 15: Gaining access to private parts: friend functions and classes.
Chapter 16: Classes having pointers to members: pointing to locations inside objects.
Chapter 17: Constructing classes and enums within classes.
Chapter 18: The Standard Template Library.
Chapter 19: The STL generic algorithms.
Chapter 20: Function templates: using molds for type independent functions.
Chapter 21: Class templates: using molds for type independent classes.
Chapter 22: Advanced Template Use: programming the compiler.
Chapter 23: Several examples of programs written in C++.
/* C++ Annotations */
Classes in C++
References in C++
Template in C++
I/O Fundamental Types
Inheritance in C++
More OOPS in C++
Abstract Base Classes
Files in C++
Exception in C++
Run Time Usage
/* Optimizing C++*/
Optimization life cycle in C++
Writing efficient code in C++
General optimization techniques in C++
Code optimization in C++
C++,Learn C++,C++,C++ Programs,C++ Guide,C++ Reference,C++ Programming, C++ Offline,C++ Tutorials,C++ Reference Guide,C++ Book,C++ Basics,C++ Programs,C++ Simple Programs,C++ Getting Started,Optimizing C++,C++ Annotations,C++ Quick Reference,C++ with OOPS,OOPS Concepts.
Please, remove CCTools-free application (if installed) and CCTools/backup directory from SD card before installation!
If the compiler after update still the old, remove the CCTools/backup directory from SD card and restart the application.
Toolchain, support files and examples will downloaded and installed on first start. Required minimum 66MB(for Clang C/C++) on the application's storage and 30MB on the internal SD card.
SDL plugin for CCTools https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pdaxrom.cctools.sdlplugin
Please send your feedbacks, bugs, installation problems to email: mailto://sashz@pdaXrom.org
gcc toolchain sources: http://tools.android.com/overview/ndk-git
Fix for Acer Iconia Tab users with official firmware 4.0.3: install add-ons acer-a200-ics403-libc-fix
Fix for some firmwares <= 2.3.3: android-pre-233-libc-fix_2.3.2
Run it once after installation for install development files. Run CCTools and try included examples (CCTools/Examples/SDL on internal SD card). Use Makefile from example directories to build and run SDL applications: make utility commands - all, run, log, clean.
all (or empty arg) - to build
run - run it
log - check application log
clean - clean sources, remove binary files
Please commit your problems to issues page http://code.google.com/p/cctools/issues/list
- Android device with USB host.
- AVR MCU with preinstalled BootloadHID bootloader (check it from original site).
Intel hex file format is supported for uploading.
You can use CCTools with avr-libc, binutils-avr, gcc-avr Add-ons to compile AVR sources.
BootloadHID site: http://www.obdev.at/products/vusb/bootloadhid.html
Your questions, please write to email: sash@pdaXrom.org