Ever wanted to create that peace of mind while your child is driving on today's roads. The amount of accidents are increasingly high, especially from young drivers.
What if you could only allow your child/young driver your vehicle to use if they were running an application on their phone (with the use of internet/GPS), to easily monitor and improve their driving habits daily!
This application is designed to allow Parents/Guardians to Monitor the daily driving habits of their young children drivers. Features of this application (Version 1: Beta) include:
1. Registering Parent and Child devices. (One parent can add multiple children)
2. Setting audible speed limits notifications for their drivers when crossing the limit.
3. Setting audible speed warnings for their drivers when nearing the speed limit.
4. Silently recording information about poor driving habits of the driver. (Stopping recklessly, etc.)
5. Viewing a mini-report on the parent's device to see the child's performance for a selected date.
6. Viewing an expended report on the website at: http://ParentalDrivingMonitor.com, you must register on the application before logging in.
7. Young drivers can login separately from parents using their own accounts, and view a map of where they are and see their current location. The driver does not need to hold the phone while running, they can rest it down and get audible notifications.
1. Allowing parents to get notified by email when their child breaks a speed limit set.
2. Changing speedometer reading to mph.
3. Setting multiple speed warnings.
If you have any feedback, discover any bugs, or have further questions, please email us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org