The intuitive user interface makes it very easy to get started. You can create new activities, quickly add new entries, and see all past entries for an activity. You can archive or delete activities that you no longer want to track.
- Generating CSV registrations per day.
- Management, visualization and sharing of logs via email, bluetooth, etc..
- View the contents of the CSV logs.
- Multi-language: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, timesheet or work salary calculator
- No Ads
- Entries displayed on a monthly calendar
- Export data as an Excel spreadsheet (CSV file)
- Automatic backup of data to the cloud
- Multiple options for ordering the list of activities
- Star your favorite activities for easy filtering
- Updated UI with Android 4.0 look and feel for all phones/tablets
NOTE: Data from the free Activity Log app cannot be imported at this time.
Record and track day-to-day activities with the easy-to-use Activity Log Pro - the full-featured version of the Activity Log app. Want to track how many times you go to the gym per week or when did you last have a smoke? Then this is the app for you! Activity Log is very flexible and can be used for tracking a variety of recurring activities. It helps you understand how regularly you perform repeating activities and can help you in building good habits or breaking bad ones.
The intuitive user interface makes it very easy to get started. You can create new activities, quickly add new entries, and see all past entries for an activity.
The application is designed for police officers, investigators, private security officers, supervisors and mangers to manage their case load. This application can be used in countless ways to keep track of your own performance or the performance of other such as your direct reports.
You can also email your logs, and have an access to your logs from anywhere with internet access. The final print is so neat and clean it may directly be made a part of your case folder as an additional exhibit.
Here are some of the ways this app can help you.
- Keep track of your assignments
- Keep track of assignment of others
- Distribute the work among your teammates
- Distribute tasks among your subordinates
- Present your completed assignments to your superiors
- Employee evaluations
- Your performance
- Case management
- Email and print
and many more
*Great for Police Officers, Sheriff Deputies, Security Officers
*Daily Activity Log, Activity Log, Follow up List.
■■ Free Features ■■
✔ New Notification Feature:
- Now Added "Activity Notification" features, to notify the current running activity in the notification bar.
✔ Quickest One-Tap Logging:
- The fastest recording app in terms of Activity Logging on iOS & Android. Just one tap/click starts recording the activity and its time.
✔ Sync and Backup Services on Cloud:
- One of the few apps in town, which offer "Data syncing and transfer over Cloud" to provide trouble free data syncing and backup services.
✔ Largest Customizable Icon Library:
- This app has one of the largest preloaded icon libraries in Activity Logging app category. This is not all, for users who want to customize the look & feel of the app, can download and change their desired icons easily from any icon library.
✔ No-Ad Environment:
- All above features with Ad-free environment! No irritation while logging activities and tasks.
■■ Pro Features ■■
✔ Easier Reviewing & Analyzing:
- You can log and analyze activities using the ‘Charting & Analysis’ feature with "Bar & Pie Charts" for easy understanding. Addition of new groups has enhanced the activity and ‘Activity Group’ analysis.
✔ Effortless Data Exporting & Sharing:
- Easiest & Fastest Data sharing through “Export to CSV” option. In just few seconds you can export your time sheet and send to anyone via email.
■■ FAQ ■■
✔ Visit the following links for FAQ: http://knysys.com/knyappswp/faqs/
■■ Quick Help Pdf Link ■■
✔ Link: http://knysys.com/docs/ActivityLog-QuickGuide.pdf
■■ Follow Us ■■
✔ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Activity-Log/339807729371489
✔ Twitter: https://twitter.com/ActivityLogApp
■■ Contact Us ■■
✔ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ website: www.knyapps.com
✔ Activity, activities, tasks, time, timer, timing, log, logging, logger, list, track, tracker, tracking, time management, time sheet, monitor, multi tasking, organizer, reminder, record, recording, planner, planning, diary, graph, datasheet, spreadsheet, online, sheet, database, duration, alarm, history, activity calculator, project management.
1. Add one or more projects;
2. Start the timer for the project you start working on. Stop the timer when you stop working. You can repeat this as often as you wish;
3. View the log to learn how much time you've spent on your projects (per timer, per day and in total).
In addition to these actions you can:
- change project properties any time;
- make changes to your logs or add/delete logs manually: this comes in handy when you forgot to stop or start the timer;
- use the build-in notification system to alert you when a certain amount of time has been exceeded.
- export logs for use in spreadsheets
Project Time Log has been designed to be intuitively simple. The best way to get to know it is by testing and trying. There is a predefined 'test project' which you can use for that purpose. When finished testing you can delete it without any consequences.
A powerful feature of Project Time Log is that once you've started a timer, it will simply keep on counting until you stop it, even when your device is completely switched off.
# For advanced features, check out Project Time Log Pro. #
For questions, remarks or suggestions, please contact email@example.com.
Call Log + is a call log launcher app for Contacts+ - a free ‘all in one’ contacts, dialer & call log app.
★ Beautiful call log design
★ Filter your call log by incoming / outgoing / missed calls
★ Call confirmation for outgoing calls from call log
★ Integrated contacts, dialer and messages list (swipe left/right)
★ Light / Dark themes
★ Text messaging
★ Auto pictures and birthdays sync with Facebook
★ Birthdays reminders
★ Quick call - press and hold a number or picture to call a contact
★ Coming soon - Speed dial !
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Problems? EMAIL ME, I'll fix it!
1.2.7 some adatations for Android 4
1.2.5 vibrate in silent mode
1.2.1 default # of categories set to 1
1.1.9 list of logged events easier accessible
1.1.8 optional location logging
1. What to log
Keep track of Weight, Exercise, Mood, Steps, Meals, Transportation, Baby Habits, or keep a simple diary or journal. Include quantities, ratings, or text notes. Create a button and start collecting information!
2. Tap buttons to create log entries with timestamps
(see example screen-caps) Set buttons in advance, eliminate time wasted typing and deciphering poorly formatted notes, the data is collected in a consistent manner. With home-screen widgets Tap Log is probably the fastest way to collect data on a handheld device.
3. Review the data.
Review log entries in a compact, well-formatted list, organized by category. Send the log as a simple e-mail message. Export CSV file to other apps (i.e. GDocs, DropBox) or to your computer to create reports, and make complex charts of your own. Tap Log has a selection Charts for users to explore their data: Histograms by time of day and day of week, Pie Charts by subcategory, and by the amount of time subcategories were the last category logged (a time-card pattern). Chart days, weeks, and months. Save favorite charts. Share charts via Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
4. Fine-tune your data collection methods.
Use widgets to create log entries directly from the home screen. Easily edit buttons to make more categories (unlimited), create subcategories (limit 2), and add attributes you think would be helpful (i.e. rate each 'Restaurant' entry). Take advantage of your phone's features and log your GPS location with each entry.
5. Transfer Data to a new phone. (Instructions Below)
• Fast: Ditch the tiny keyboard!
• Organized: Avoid sifting through disorganized notes
• Consistent: Log a broad range of data consistently
• Flexible: record quantities, ratings, text notes
• Customizable: record exactly what you want to
• Exportable: Export to well-formatted CSV, or e-mail the log
FEATURED USE CASES:
• Business travelers, log and organize trip expenses, send report to a coworker as a simple e-mail message.
• Categorize your professional activities, ditch the bulky log book and create a comprehensive log of your accomplished tasks, modifying as you go.
• Tap Log as a Punch Card. Set up a category that contains a mutually exclusive set of subcategories covering all time (At Home, At Work, Driving, Misc.), and create a log entry when you embark on something new. When you chart the main category, you can find a pie-chart breakdown of how many hours each of your categories was the last category pressed! (great for tracking hours or projects at work, and a nice starting point for Quantified Self beginners)
• Log sporting events in real time (speed logging), reach logging rates upwards of 30 entries per minute.
• Create a simple text note in one button press. Create multiple buttons to categorize your text notes into 'Creative Thoughts', 'To Do List', etc.
• More examples at http://loggerlife.blogspot.com/p/example.html
Transfer Database from OldPhone to NewPhone:
1. On NewPhone, open Tap Log and export the DB
2. Locate the NewPhone TapLog directory (either on phone memory or SD card)
3. On OldPhone, open Tap Log and export the DB
4. Locate the OldPhone TapLog directory and copy it
5. Paste the TapLog Directory from the OldPhone over the NewPhone TapLog directory
6. Open Tap Log on the NewPhone and import the DB
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Help & Manual: http://loggerlife.blogspot.com/p/data-structure.html
• Twitter: @TapLogger
This is a handy tool for any developer/sysadmin who used to get huge log files via mails in their android smartphone.
This is just a version 1.2 which has got the core component, a viewer for log files which could be bigger than your RAM size. The 1.2 version has got font size setting and buffer setting. Will continue to add features on top of this. For the first version there is no file system browser, but you can open *.log files from other file viewers via open in other/external applications.
Important Note: Please note that this is not an application that can be independently launched. Go to your favorite file system browser / mail client and use share/open with option to open log files in this application. The application is being tested with ES file explorer.
ATTENTION: The latest versions of Android, especially on Samsung stock ROMs, have restrictive SELinux policies that may prevent this app from working. We are working hard to resolve or provide workarounds for this.
In the meantime, if you find this app is not working due to permission denied errors when you in fact do have root, it is likely due to a prohibitive SELinux policy being enforced. You can disable SELinux enforcing by executing 'setenforce 0' in a root shell.
Please do not leave a bad rating/review due to the decision of some device ROMs to enforce restrictive SELinux policies. As mentioned, we are working hard to resolve/workaround these issues. Feel free to use the in-app 'Report Bug/Feedback' option to provide useful information to help us out.
Please do not use the reviews to request features or report issues. If you have a request for Language Translations, features or want to report a bug, use the in-app Report Bug/Feedback option or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wondering when and to where your Android apps are connecting across the Internet? Look no further! Network Log is for you!
Network Log monitors iptables-logging to display a real-time list of which apps are making network connections, and provides statistics about those app connections.
★ Real-time log display
The log tab shows the network packets being transmitted and their details such as:
* source and destination addresses/ports
* network protocol and interface
* bytes transmitted
★ Real-time network usage statistics
The Apps tab lists installed applications along with network usage statistics such as:
* total packets and bytes sent
* active network throughput speed in Bps/Kbps/Mbps
* timestamp of last connection
* list of all the unique connections made by each app
* sortable and filterable packets/bytes counters
★ Real-time connection notifications
The statusbar icon's up/down arrows will highlight when upload/download traffic occurs, and the notification drop-down shade displays the connection throughput speed in Kbps.
You can also configure toast pop-up notifications on a per-app basis that will pop-up a temporary notification containing connection details no matter which app you are in.
Click an app in either tab to see time-lines of its connections.
Select the 'Apps Timeline' menu item to see an over-all time-line of all apps.
Adjustable interval from 1 ms to 48 hours for summing data:
* to see each packet, set to 1 ms
* for Kbps, set to 1 second
* for Kb-per-hour, set to 1 hour; etc
Adjustable pinch-zoomable and scrollable graphs.
Note: While the app itself is designed to use minimal CPU/battery, you can further reduce the CPU/battery use by exiting the app after starting the logging service.
Requires rooted devices.
Vehicle Log Book is an AD FREE, fast, easy way to record travel and receipts for your vehicle.
This app can run in the background, allowing you to use other apps (music, camera etc) or take calls at the same time.
This app is designed to be one of the easiest tools for recording travel. It was developed for drivers who want to save time and remove the need to record travel manually anywhere in the world – Less taps and quicker trips.
Vehicle Log Book GPS has been created for business users, fleet operators and individuals who want to keep a track of their vehicle travel.
Users can Export into a PDF and/or an Excel spreadsheet at the end of the month or user set period and administer the data. Users will be able to compile complete summaries and statistics of costs for all vehicles .
- Multiple date formats [dd/mm/yyyy – mm/dd/yyyy]
- Enter your odometer trip entry for personal or business using the GPS feature to record your travel automatically or you can enter the data manually
- Record Multiple vehicles
- Record in Kilometres or Miles
- Photograph and record vehicle receipts
- Email your trip summary and itemised details (PDF or EXCEL format) by day, week or custom dates
- Pre-defined tag and journey descriptions or enter descriptions on the fly
- Enhanced reporting features
- Review previous trips, update and add missed entries
- Satisfy your TAX requirements for Business and Private usage
*Australian users may be required to keep a log book for TAX purposes. Vehicle Log Book will generate logs based on Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements around Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) – Simply Log, Generate and Submit.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please also note: Enable GPS and cellular data for best results
Please view our FAQ page at: http://www.vehiclebook.net/faq.php for information regarding installation queries and most requested support queries.
Found a bug or have a question or want to see something we don’t have?
Please let us know at email@example.com
* WIDGET WONT WORK IF YOU MOVE ASI TO SDCARD (it is an android limitation)*
** please contact me if your sdcard isnt shown properly**
** new features coming soon! **
Follow me on twitter: @3lectricSheep
Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Credits for translations:
- Dutch: Idsert Joukes
- Italiano: AJtriple
- čeština : ondřej vaculík
- Norsk : Torgny Seland
- Spanish: Dr. Carlos Ariel Fregosini
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. As Android System Info use a lot of them, here are some explanations:
Used for admob (to get ads) and also for flurry which gives me some infos for bugs tracking. A request can also be made to my server to check if a new version is available.
Used to read telephony informations for the System tab.
Used by admob.
Used to read logs for the Logs tab.
Used, in the System tab, to access betwork informations.
Used to know applications informations, for Application Manager tab.
Used to write logs to the sdcard.
Used to read wifi informations.
Used by the task killer feature.
Used to read camera informations. On some devices(like the motorola droid), accessing to camera info will make some sound.
KW: android dashboard system info informations application uninstall logs radio event task process manager killer widget multitouch manifest viewer
Divorce Log gives you an easy and convenient way to keep track of all incoming and outgoing child support/alimony payments, time spent with your child, expenses, and correspondence. The app is private and you control all data entered and who sees the information. All entries stored in the app can be forwarded directly to an email address so that you can send pertinent information to your attorney, child support office or recipient of your choice.
It is essential to document before, during and after divorce to ensure the best outcome of your case.
-Ability to add multiple children/co-parents
-Copy full SMS conversations into correspondence at one time
-Custom date selection
-Calculates all expenditures automatically
-Email function to send data directly from the app in an HTML or plain text format
-Note area under each category to add additional information
-Side swipe function to change days/month
- main - the main application log file
- system - a log for low-level system messages and debugging
- events - for system event information
- radio - for radio and phone-related information
- Quick scroll: By tapping the right edge of the log view, quick scroll bar will appear. Using this scroll bar, you can scroll whole log quickly.
- Log size: On the log type selection dialog box, new text field has been added. This field controls maximum number of logs.
- Exclude option for dalvikvm GC logs.
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/IT-plus/284873071535225
More from developer
Users Guide: http://www.ambitico.com/docs/MyLogsPro/mylogspro_usersguide.html
Features not found in My Logs:
- App Widget
- Password Access
- Quick log entry and Timed log entry
- Log Stop Time
- Tags (Create relations between log entries with tags)
- Forms (build custom log entry forms)
- Age (time since entry was logged)
- Duration (time spent on log entry)
- Category Data (time ago, duration, plot form data)
- Improved calendar view
- Choose columns to export
- Import log entries from CSV file
* No Internet Permissions, your private data is safe with you. Beware of other log apps that can access your log entries without your knowledge.
* Password Access: Set a password to protect access to your log entries
* Categorized Log Entries. Comes with predefined categories to get you going. If you do not see a category that you need, you can rename existing categories, create new ones, or delete those you don't want to see.
* Quick log entry - one click to add a log entry
* Timed log entry to monitor real time duration. Time tasks or activities
* Stop Time: Add a stop time to a log and keep track of time spent (duration)
* Tags: Create relationships between log entries with tags (Business, Personal, ...)
* Templates: pre-define log details with text when adding a new log entry
* Forms: takes templates to the next level. Build custom forms for quicker and easier log entry. Create plots of numeric data.
* Attach files, photos, or recordings to log entry
* Recognizes Web, Phone, and Email text in log description creating clickable links
* View log entries in a List view
* View log entries from calendar view. Select a day and the log entries will be listed below the calendar.
* Age: time since entry was logged
* Category Stats: Time Ago (Age)
* Category Stats Duration (time spent) - including pie chart and percentage (%)
* Swipe left/right to switch between List/Calendar view
* When in Calendar view, swipe up/down to change month
* Rate logs for additional significance
* Highly configurable. Create new log categories as well as rename existing
* Filter log entries by category, tags, date, and rating
* Search logs for specified text. Highlight search text in log description
* Use Calendar view to set date filter by long pressing on a date
* Save logs as csv or html file with option to email
* Preference to treat "," as delimiter in log description when exporting as .csv file. Use commas in the log description to create separate cells in a spread sheet. Good for recording and plotting data entered in the log description.
* Backup and restore database (NOTE: It is highly recommended that you regularly backup your logs and save to a different storage media)
* Automatic backup of database to SD card
* Uses the phones system time (12 or 24 hr) and date format to ensure consistent time and date format between apps. (Note: You can override the system date and time settings from MyLogs preference settings)
IMPORTANT: If you have questions or issues, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not post questions in the market as we are unable to respond.
Key: app, application, log, diary, note, memo, journal, secure, notepad, password, forms, templates, time ago,
start stop time, duration, track hours, time management, time task activity