the complete program of more than 200 channels. Proven PORT quality:
detailed and constantly updated content. Set the order of your favourite
channels, check out the currently running shows, evening programs, films
or series with a touch.
Use the reminder so that you do not miss your favourite films, series
or an important game. Read reviews and check out the image galleries. Being
economical is an important issue? Remove channels you are not interested in,
turn image downloading off. Are you left handed? Change the ergonomics
of the application.
If you have any suggestions or feedback you can also share it with us under
Settings - we are going to get back to you.
- Currently running shows
- Evening programs
- Set favourite channels
- Search in favourite channels
- Zoomable lists
- Reminder can be set to warn before the show by the minute.
Keywords: TV program, TV channel, TV guide, film, series, PORT tv
"So good it should be banned from ladder games."
These are just some of things that top StarCraft 2 players and casters will probably say about SC2 Build Player when they try it. This app turns your Android phone into your own personal StarCraft II coach, giving you visual and audio reminders for buildings, units and upgrades as you play, for your chosen race and strategy.
- Play like a pro by receiving reminders of complex build orders as you play
- 46 up-to-date build orders included in version 2.1.5, including 26 builds for the new Heart of the Swarm expansion
- All build orders include detailed explanation and references - learn the "why" as well as the "what" of effective strategies
- Includes strategies for every possible match-up of Terran, Zerg and Protoss
- Uses Text-To-Speech to give you in-game alerts for your build order - no need to look away from your monitor while playing
- Build order timings are based on either best possible times or times achieved by professional StarCraft 2 players
- Player features: Play/Pause/Stop/Seek, all SC2 Game Speeds
- NEW: Built-in editor so you can create your own build orders with timings, or customize the standard ones
- Supports arbitrary reminders - e.g. when to scout, if you should put only 2 workers on gas, etc.
- Configurable early warning time for build alerts
- Supports both Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm
- Simple, modern interface based on Jelly Bean theme
Pro version is also now available
Please let me know about any bugs, errors or issues you come across by emailing me at kiwiandroiddevgmail.com. Feedback, suggestions and ideas for new build orders from StarCraft veterans are also welcome.
SD Card Access - so you can export your builds to plain-text files on your SD card
Internet Access - necessary to serve ads in the free version
This app uses images from StarCraft(R) II and Blizzard. StarCraft(R) II and Blizzard Entertainment(R) are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and other countries. This app and its developer are not affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment in any way.
Content from Team Liquid (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/) licensed under CC-BY-SA.
Content from GosuBuilds (http://www.gosubuilds.com/) used with permission.
Content from Zergology (http://zergology.tumblr.com/) used with permission.