PeakDay is a fertility cycle tracker that can be used for period charting or to assist with the practice of natural family planning. To help figure out your peak fertility for pregnancy, you record your daily fertility signs or symptoms, like basal body temperature and cervical mucus.
Couple to Couple League uses this app in CCL and LLP classes to learn the Sympto-Thermal method of NFP.
PeakDay is your partner for a happier, healthier, smarter fertility.
PeakDay can be used for free for women looking to simply track their period and chart their ovulation cycle. The PeakDay premium version allows women to chart their fertility cycles and log health information to help determine their fertility phase and situation.
PeakDay provides you with an easy way to chart your cycle and connect with a community of fertility coaches to ask questions. You can also use PeakDay to share charts with a teacher or doctor. Charts and data can be accessed from multiple devices, so both husband and wife can be involved in charting and grow in fertility awareness.
For more than 50 years, thousands of couples have learned NFP with CCL and trusted our algorithms to help them track and interpret their cycles to determine peak fertility. Now, we are using that same highly effective formula and algorithm behind PeakDay. It’s trusted and has a proven success rate for over 10,000 users (previous version known as CycleProGo app.)
10 Ways PeakDay can work for you:
1. Track your cycles. Easy to chart your menstrual cycle and ovulation by simply inputting your symptoms and signs each day.
2. Manage your fertility goals. You can naturally plan your family by using the fertility phase information to achieve pregnancy.
3. Predict the PeakDay of your fertility so that you can make sound fertility decisions.
4. Connect with our fertility community. Participating in the message boards and forums on PeakDay puts you in touch with fertility coaches for guidance and greater knowledge.
5. Share your charts and cycle history with real fertility coaches on the app or even connect your account to a fertility teacher.
6. Easy to use to practice NFP. PeakDay is fully compatible with CCL’s Sympto-Thermal method of Natural Family Planning and is used in both CCL and Liga de Pareja classes.
7. Custom tracking of over 60 fertility symptoms and signs. You can choose what you want to track daily by personalizing the settings.
8. Compare your personal cycle history. To better understand your body and fertility, you can keep cycle history which can help discover patterns in your cycles. The comparing tool allows you to look at 6 months of cycles and see your personal cycle statistics.
9. Learn about women’s health and grow in fertility awareness. Our online learning center is connected to PeakDay with videos explaining the basics about fertility, cycles and how biomarkers like mucus and temperature are important to fertility tracking.
10. Your data is in your hands. PeakDay is password protected and allows you to keep the account private or share your account with a spouse, a fertility expert or even with your doctor.
Looking for a reliable and simple fertility ovulation tracker or health app for women? Download PeakDay today to make that happen. Visit Peakday.com for more information about pricing, subscription options and learning materials.
To learn CCL’s STM NFP method, please visit www.ccli.org. If you are looking for a NFP class in Spanish, visit www.ligadepareja.org For fertility coaching and other programs, visit www.fertilityscienceinstitute.org
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we are here to support you. firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This tool should not be used for medical purposes or as a substitute for medical advice. Actual performance and results are not guaranteed. Use at your own risk.