Peaks makes it easy to invest in sustainable index funds. A proven method to grow your long-term wealth.
How does Peaks work?
Our app makes investing in sustainable index funds easy and accessible to everyone. Also known as ETFs, these baskets contain hundreds of different stocks and bonds. Connect your bank account with the Peaks app to automatically start investing. You can invest with both large and small amounts, you can even invest your spare change. Decide on your risk profile and which deposit options are suitable for you.
Investing made easy:
• Invest in a globally diversified portfolio of ETFs.
• Low (fixed and variable) fees. No transaction costs.
• Automatically invest on a daily, Weekly or monthly basis.
How is my money invested?
With Peaks you choose one of four portfolios: Cautious, Balanced, Ambitious or Adventurous. Every portfolio has a different distribution between stocks and bonds. Stocks (ownership in a company) fluctuate in value. Bonds (loads to governments and companies) are more stable. With bonds you take less risk, however they can also provide lower returns in comparison to stocks.
You are also able to customize your own portfolio. This way you can make a selection from 16 different thematic and regional index funds. As an example, you can choose to only invest in Dutch companies or invest in companies that focus on automation & robotics or sustainable energy.
All funds offered by Peaks are carefully selected and provided by internationally recognised index fund providers such as iShares, UBS and DWS. This is important to ensure high quality.
Deposit funds the way you prefer
We offer different ways to deposit your money. Invest your spare change or deposit on a monthly basis. You can also invest your windfalls, set aside a fixed weekly amount or perform one time deposits whenever it suits you. You can withdraw your funds at any time.
How much does Peaks cost?
Investing is never free. However, we try to keep our costs as low and understandable as possible. You can calculate the costs corresponding to your situation on our website.
Summary of the costs:
• Peaks app during your first month: no cost
• Deposit and withdraw funds: no cost
• Change your portfolio: no cost
• Peaks app: The Start package is €0.99 per month. For the more extensive packages Complete and Premium you pay €1,99 or €4,99 per month. Moreover, you pay a variable fee of 0,3% or 0.5% of the total value of your investments per year.
• Fund cost: 0,15 to 0,23% per year of the total value of your investments. These fees are deducted from your returns by the fund operator automatically. They are not handled separately.
• Spread: with every deposit, withdrawal or portfolio change a small fee (between 0,03%-0,05%) occurs by the marketmakers of the index funds.
Good to know
We do not want you to take unnecessary risk. That’s why it is important to only invest money you can afford. After all, the value of your investments always fluctuates. Picture this: you need money right away, but the value of your investments is going down. Then you risk losing a chunk of your deposit(s) because you are selling your investments at a loss. An investment account should be an addition to your usual savings.
Would you like to know more?
Investing always involves risks. Be aware that you could lose (part of) your money invested.
1062 HE Amsterdam