Training for Dummy Great app that quantifies training stress fatigue and then fitness so you graphically see when your at peak performance Even if you aren't a numbers geek. Love library functions and have built my own training plans from it. Got to go swim bike or run.
Not too user friendly I use this every day but it's not very user friendly. I'm always confused by the icons as they make no sense. Also, data should be automatically cached and available for offline viewing.
A bit baffling I have good eyesight but I find the text unnecessarily small. The acronyms are hard to remember. But the analysis is there. Right info wrong presentation.
Very good scientific approach to help understand the physical effort, but the user interface still has space for improvement.
Workout tracking Since using TP I have been able to keep a proper check on my workouts. The feedback is good so well worth updating to premium.
Excellent I'm working with a coach and it's awesome. I had to contact support once and they were pretty quick with their reply and my issue got resolved.
New in Version 4.5
• Reduced app size to take up less storage space on device
New in version 4.4
• Improved workout search results
• Updated to the new event types
• Coaches now can see the current athlete in metrics and events
New in version 4.3
• Improved calendar shows TSS circles to quickly identify your effort on a particular day
• Heart Rate Variability (HRV) metric is now supported
• New login screen design
• Use Wahoo Fitness app to record workouts and upload to TrainingPeaks
Your personal workout trainer for circuit strength, cardio, yoga, and stretching