MyPedia’s Dynamic Lesson Planning App, designed mainly for teachers, is an easy-to-use tool to view and customize lesson plans. This App helps teachers include their own teaching methods into the existing MyPedia lesson plans or dynamically change their teaching method based on instant assessment results of students.
• View existing MyPedia teaching plans anytime anywhere
• In the ‘Plan’ Mode, select/create your own teaching method
• In the ‘Teach’ Mode, go step-by-step through MyPedia’s 5i pedagogy
• Share best practices and teaching methods with co-teachers through the App
• Organize and track progress throughout the year
• Perform in-class assessments and adapt lesson plans based on student’s performance and receive smart recommendations for remediation
• Automated generation of log book and reports
• Works offline for a seamless experience
It is also a convenient tool for principals to see their school’s daily teaching progress with all the relevant data that reduces 3 hours of daily effort and administrative planning to 3 minutes.
With minimum need for support and training, the Dynamic Lesson Planning App makes it easy and interesting for teachers to teach better and continuously improve their lesson plans based on evidence and feedback.