Teachers will find the interactivity extremely useful in conducting an engaging lesson while having the flexibility to tag digital content of their preference. As the Pearson Reader is accessible on PCs, Macs and iPad, the students can read the E-book with their saved settings any time and practically anywhere with internet access.
• Customise profile and access saved settings any time
• Add digital resources
• Highlight or illustrate with the Drawing tool
• Play audio tracks
Intelligent and intuitive
• Select an area of the E-book for close up view
• Switch between single/double page view
• Bookmark important pages
• All of the above can be saved and accessed on PCs, Macs, Android Tablet and iPad
• Sign in with your Pearson LEAP Login
• Bookshelf displaying your subscribed titles
• Page fidelity to the original textbook display
• Single and Double Page view
• Notes, highlights, bookmarks online with automatic synchronization with our E-Book Server (Cloud Profile)
• Interoperability with the same title on a web browser
• Pinch to Zoom
• Support Video and Audio on page resource
• Able to add resource on the book page, it can be share with Web and iPad reader
Manage all of your writing projects from your iPhone or iPod—get answers to your questions about research and grammar, instantly cite (search or scan) and organize your sources, keep notes, and view full-text sources while you research.
Writer gives reliable answers to all of your questions about research, documentation, grammar and other writing topics. No need to carry around a handbook or weed through search engine results. Just use the Writing Guide search engine to see relevant and clear explanations, videos, podcasts, and examples.
Manage your essays and research projects. You can keep track of your due dates, keep notes, and manage all of your sources for each project. Your “Bibliography Score” will flag any potential issues for you. And a “Progress Checklist” will help you stay on schedule from beginning to end. You can even search and view full-text journals and books so you can do your research when you’re on the go.
• Writer’s Guide: Search a comprehensive library of content on research, grammar, and writing topics. Get answers to your questions with text, video, audio, and examples.
• My Projects: Manage writing and research projects. Track due date and progress. Cite and organize sources. Check your “Bibliography Score.” Add and view notes.
• Cite a Source: Cite sources in various documentation styles, including MLA and APA. Cite books, journals, and Web sites using a simple search engine. Or quickly cite a book by holding scanning the bar code with your camera. Keep track of all your citations.
• Find a Source: Search, view, and cite full-text sources.
24/7 Support at http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/kw/Writer.
• provide relevant subject’s news and personalised information
• offer digital catalogue and corresponding video
• instant registration of activities and seminars
• share news via mail, Whatsapp or Facebook
Pearson eText for Schools is also the eText app of choice for users of the Pearson Custom Library when using an Android tablet.
With the Pearson eText for Schools app, book content is displayed with the highest quality fidelity to the print and online versions of the textbook. The Pearson eText for Schools app provides students and teachers with many of the same features available to web-based eText subscribers such as full-text search capabilities, a notes manager, support for multimedia content, glossaries, and many other exciting features.
To access your titles:
1. Install this app on your Android tablet and connect to the Internet.
2. Launch the app.
3. In the eText app, when prompted to login, enter a valid Pearson username and password.
4. Your bookshelf will display your subscribed titles.
Note: If you receive a message stating "Invalid Username or Password" and you've entered the information correctly, your subscribed titles may not yet be available on the Android tablet.
• Bookshelf displaying subscribed titles
• Page fidelity to the original textbook display
• Single and two-page view
• Notes, highlights, bookmarks on or offline
• Hotspot links to rich browser-based media (online only)
• Text Search and Search History
• Download Manager for offline access
• Table of Contents
• Glossary (selected titles)
• Activity: Quickly view the recent activity from your courses, including discussion topics and responses, submissions, and grades.
• Upcoming: See scheduled items from your courses, including discussions, content items, quizzes, and exams
• Discussions: Read topics and respond to your instructor or classmates
• Announcements: Quickly see what is happening in your courses
• GradeBook: View grades and comments on your assignments
• People: Easy access to others in your Courses
OpenClass Mobile supports login either with OpenClass credentials or with your Google Apps for Education account.
Note: Profiles and chat aren’t yet available, but will be soon!
To share feedback, email email@example.com
More from developer
The SC Surveys app has a number of public surveys which allow you to express your opinion on various, timely topics. A randomly selected respondent to each survey will win an Amazon.com gift card. Each survey you take increases your chance of earning a reward. In addition, you can view reports which summarize opinions of all respondents to a given survey. Responses collected from public surveys will be used for educational purposes only by students around the world who use statcrunch.com.
If your intended respondents are members of your group at statcrunch.com, they can access the surveys for your group by logging in via the SC Surveys app. Group surveys may be very useful in a classroom setting where students take surveys via their mobile device, and instructors analyze the results immediately in class using statcrunch.com.
If your intended respondents are not StatCrunch subscribers, create your survey at statcrunch.com and provide the ID and Passcode to app users so they can complete the survey via passcode surveys.
StatCrunch is distributed exclusively by Pearson Education"
If you’ve ever wondered how the pros use natural light, studio light, and even direct daylight to get those amazing shots, you’ll see it all here, live, as it happens. Most of the shoot takes place in an amazing New York City loft photo studio as Scott re-creates the looks he describes in the book, along with some bonus lighting setups that aren’t in the book, to create a very special learning experience you won’t find anywhere else.
Everything is put together from scratch (from studio shots to location shots to product photography), all while the cameras are rolling—you see it all from the very beginning so you’ll be able to re-create those same looks without spending thousands on expensive high-end equipment. Best of all, Scott explains everything in simple, plain English, just like he’d tell a friend, using the same casual, conversational style that made his series of books a worldwide sensation. If you’ve ever wondered “how they do it,” you’re about to find out with this amazing app that shows how easy this all can be—once you know the secrets.
A quick note before you download: High-quality video can take a while to download! We suggest you download it to your computer first and then transfer to your device.
For this follow-up to the incredibly popular first volume of Photo Recipes Live, Scott heads to Miami—both on location and in the studio—to re-create the looks he describes in the book, along with some bonus lighting set-ups that aren’t in the book.
Everything is put together from scratch (from studio shots to location shots), all while the cameras are rolling—you see it all from the very beginning so you’ll be able to re-create those same looks without spending thousands on expensive high-end equipment. Best of all, Scott explains everything in simple, plain English, just like he’d tell a friend, using the same casual, conversational style that made his series of books a worldwide sensation. If you’ve ever wondered “how they do it,” you’re about to find out with this amazing app that shows how easy this all can be—once you know the secrets. "