Pearson eText for Schools is also the eText app of choice for users of the Pearson Custom Library when using an Android tablet.
With the Pearson eText for Schools app, book content is displayed with the highest quality fidelity to the print and online versions of the textbook. The Pearson eText for Schools app provides students and teachers with many of the same features available to web-based eText subscribers such as full-text search capabilities, a notes manager, support for multimedia content, glossaries, and many other exciting features.
To access your titles:
1. Install this app on your Android tablet and connect to the Internet.
2. Launch the app.
3. In the eText app, when prompted to login, enter a valid Pearson username and password.
4. Your bookshelf will display your subscribed titles.
Note: If you receive a message stating "Invalid Username or Password" and you've entered the information correctly, your subscribed titles may not yet be available on the Android tablet.
• Bookshelf displaying subscribed titles
• Page fidelity to the original textbook display
• Single and two-page view
• Notes, highlights, bookmarks on or offline
• Hotspot links to rich browser-based media (online only)
• Text Search and Search History
• Download Manager for offline access
• Table of Contents
• Glossary (selected titles)
Manage all of your writing projects from your iPhone or iPod—get answers to your questions about research and grammar, instantly cite (search or scan) and organize your sources, keep notes, and view full-text sources while you research.
Writer gives reliable answers to all of your questions about research, documentation, grammar and other writing topics. No need to carry around a handbook or weed through search engine results. Just use the Writing Guide search engine to see relevant and clear explanations, videos, podcasts, and examples.
Manage your essays and research projects. You can keep track of your due dates, keep notes, and manage all of your sources for each project. Your “Bibliography Score” will flag any potential issues for you. And a “Progress Checklist” will help you stay on schedule from beginning to end. You can even search and view full-text journals and books so you can do your research when you’re on the go.
• Writer’s Guide: Search a comprehensive library of content on research, grammar, and writing topics. Get answers to your questions with text, video, audio, and examples.
• My Projects: Manage writing and research projects. Track due date and progress. Cite and organize sources. Check your “Bibliography Score.” Add and view notes.
• Cite a Source: Cite sources in various documentation styles, including MLA and APA. Cite books, journals, and Web sites using a simple search engine. Or quickly cite a book by holding scanning the bar code with your camera. Keep track of all your citations.
• Find a Source: Search, view, and cite full-text sources.
24/7 Support at http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/kw/Writer.
• Sign in with your Pearson LEAP Login
• Bookshelf displaying your subscribed titles
• Page fidelity to the original textbook display
• Single and Double Page view
• Notes, highlights, bookmarks online with automatic synchronization with our E-Book Server (Cloud Profile)
• Interoperability with the same title on a web browser
• Pinch to Zoom
• Support Video and Audio on page resource
• Able to add resource on the book page, it can be share with Web and iPad reader
BouncePages’ augmented reality technology transforms textbooks into convenient digital platforms, breathes life into your learning experience, and helps you grasp difficult academic concepts. Textbook learning will never be the same.
• Easy To Scan: Every page has been tested to ensure instant recognition and the immediate launch of the accompanying animation.
• Engaging, Interactive, and Educational: The animations include friendly characters, entertaining scenarios, and effective explanations of the material. They allow students to go at their own pace and feature interactive math tools that let students practice what they just learned.
• Straightforward and Relevant: The animations and practice opportunities use real-world situations to demonstrate the material in a way that students can easily relate to.
• Hassle-Free: There’s no need to journey to the computer or create another online account that you’ll probably forget anyway. All you need is your book and your mobile device to launch the animations.
More from developer
The SC Surveys app has a number of public surveys which allow you to express your opinion on various, timely topics. A randomly selected respondent to each survey will win an Amazon.com gift card. Each survey you take increases your chance of earning a reward. In addition, you can view reports which summarize opinions of all respondents to a given survey. Responses collected from public surveys will be used for educational purposes only by students around the world who use statcrunch.com.
If your intended respondents are members of your group at statcrunch.com, they can access the surveys for your group by logging in via the SC Surveys app. Group surveys may be very useful in a classroom setting where students take surveys via their mobile device, and instructors analyze the results immediately in class using statcrunch.com.
If your intended respondents are not StatCrunch subscribers, create your survey at statcrunch.com and provide the ID and Passcode to app users so they can complete the survey via passcode surveys.
StatCrunch is distributed exclusively by Pearson Education"
If you’ve ever wondered how the pros use natural light, studio light, and even direct daylight to get those amazing shots, you’ll see it all here, live, as it happens. Most of the shoot takes place in an amazing New York City loft photo studio as Scott re-creates the looks he describes in the book, along with some bonus lighting setups that aren’t in the book, to create a very special learning experience you won’t find anywhere else.
Everything is put together from scratch (from studio shots to location shots to product photography), all while the cameras are rolling—you see it all from the very beginning so you’ll be able to re-create those same looks without spending thousands on expensive high-end equipment. Best of all, Scott explains everything in simple, plain English, just like he’d tell a friend, using the same casual, conversational style that made his series of books a worldwide sensation. If you’ve ever wondered “how they do it,” you’re about to find out with this amazing app that shows how easy this all can be—once you know the secrets.
A quick note before you download: High-quality video can take a while to download! We suggest you download it to your computer first and then transfer to your device.
For this follow-up to the incredibly popular first volume of Photo Recipes Live, Scott heads to Miami—both on location and in the studio—to re-create the looks he describes in the book, along with some bonus lighting set-ups that aren’t in the book.
Everything is put together from scratch (from studio shots to location shots), all while the cameras are rolling—you see it all from the very beginning so you’ll be able to re-create those same looks without spending thousands on expensive high-end equipment. Best of all, Scott explains everything in simple, plain English, just like he’d tell a friend, using the same casual, conversational style that made his series of books a worldwide sensation. If you’ve ever wondered “how they do it,” you’re about to find out with this amazing app that shows how easy this all can be—once you know the secrets. "