The MyPedia KG App, for pre-primary students, is designed for them to learn as they have fun. It establishes the ‘Fun to learn’ process. This app aids concept building as the learner is encouraged to think, learn and enjoy his time with subjects like literacy, numeracy and general awareness. The MyPedia app is a necessary pre-requisite for 360 degree holistic learning.
• The app is intrinsically tied to the seven salient themes of MyPedia.
• Many fine and some gross-motor skills are developed through the activities that have been incorporated into the App.
• Activities such as drag and drop, match the following aid skill development and conceptual understanding.
• Tracing the alphabets and coloring activities support the development of fine motor skills.
• Activities such as linking the phonetic enunciation of the alphabets and linking it to the appropriate objects that begin with them, aid cognitive linking of sounds and concepts.
• The activities related to capital and small letters serves as a reinforcement of the content learnt in school