A 3 week schedule to follow for fitness
Weekly health tips
2 intensity levels
Fitness, Health, Exercise and Cardio are all words used in today's society which influence a healthy and long life. Take a look at the app's frequent health tips. These frequently updated health tips are provided by a certified personal trainer and will give you information on healthy eating, fitness and other popular and important topics. Workout hard, train hard and workout like you never have before.
We have also included a recipe section. Each day we will provide you with a new healthy recipe that you can use and follow along to give you a healthy alternative to fast foods and bad food people fill their bodies with each day. Recipes come from health fitness boss. These recipes are diverse and healthy.
Some Included workouts:
Hop and Skip to it
Running on the spot
Health, Fitness, Cardio Go!
Workout heart pumper
Please rate and provide feedback so we can tailor and improve the app to show you things you want to see. We are motivated by healthy living and taking a new spin on the wheel.
DjRun supports 3 different modes of operation: Auto mode, Pin Mode and Training Mode.
- Auto mode is free and picks song that match your current stride rate
- Pin mode allows you to "pin" the stride rate to the number you want. (Pro only)
- Training mode makes the stride rate follow a predefined profile. There are a lot of profiles built in, but users can easily draw their own with the built-in editor (Pro only)
How does it work?
DjRun uses the accelerometers in your phone to analyze your movement. From this it calculates your stride rate, expressed in steps/minute. It then plays the songs that match this tempo, magically providing the satisfying sensation of running to the beat!
To do this, DjRun needs to know the tempo of your songs, expressed in Beats Per Minute (BPM). DjRun is capable to detect this by itself using various methods. Although it can take quite a while, the app is fully functional while analyzing your music, allowing you to run to the songs that are already tempo-detected. If all automated song tempo detection methods fail, it is still possible to manually tap the tempo on-screen from within the song browser.
* Stride Rate Detection (pedometer)
- Carry your phone the way you want, DjRun adapts
- Small disturbances won't affect a stable detection
- Runs smooth, even on older phones
CAUTION: Due to an android firmware bug, a lot of android 2.2- but also other phones- require the screen to stay on for the sensors to function. This setting is available but turned off by default.
* Music tempo detection:
- Detecting tempo by online lookup (Pro only)
- Detecting tempo by song metadata (e.g. ID3 tags)
- Detecting the tempo by analyzing the audio
- Manually tapping the tempo
- Control the song tempo detection process by letting it run in the background or manually stop and restart it
* Song playing strategy
- The playback tempo can be auto adjusted, following your stride rate. Without pitch shift and with great quality! (Pro only)
- Songs that are double or 4 times as fast and slow are also used
- DjRun avoids repeating songs whenever possible
- Optionally auto-change the song when it stops matching
* Other options
- Select your own playlist to run to (Pro only)
- Select a folder to run to (Pro only)
- Pin mode: Manually set target stride rate (Pro only)
- Training Mode: Stride rate follows predefined profile plan
- Draw your own Training profile (Pro only)
- Skip to the next song with one click
- Ad free (Pro only)
The Pro version can be activated from within the app.
More from developer
-Simply touch a previous entry or answer to reuse it (on screen or from calculator history)
-Graphing with point tracing
-Graph Functions (Zeros, Min, Max, Intersection)
-Graph Polar and Parametric Equations
-Full equation history
-Variable and Function storage
-Made to be familiar style to TI Graphing Calculators
If you would like any features added or have suggestions for your graphing calculator please let me know at PeaTea18@gmail.com