Pebble Rocker is an ever-growing collection of Pebble Watch apps that work in conjunction with your Android device to enhance your Pebble smart watch.
Included Watch Apps
- Android Settings: View & change Android settings from your watch.
- Battery Level: view Android battery level and receive low battery notification (optional).
- Ringtone: view/change state (silent/vibrate/normal) and volume.
- Media Volume: view/change media volume.
- Wifi: enable/disable wifi.
- Bluetooth: enable/disable bluetooth.
- Chopper (Game): See how long you can navigate the Chopper through the perilous caverns.
- Camera Control: Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Take an instant photo or use a timer from 5-30 seconds.
- Turn flash on/off/auto from your Pebble.
- Switch between rear/front camera from your Pebble.
- Turn camera sounds on/off from your Pebble.
- Automatically preview taken photo on your watch.
- Facebook: browse your Facebook feed on your Pebble watch.
- View feed entry picture (the picture associated with a status update / wall post).
- View feed entry comments.
- Foursquare: find nearby venues and check in from your Pebble watch.
- Check in directly from your watch.
- Check in options: private, public, Facebook, & Twitter.
- Twitter: browse your home timeline on your pebble watch.
- Events: find activities in your area such as music, community events, conferences and more.
- Photos: browse your Android photo gallery on your Pebble watch.
- Configure how your photos are converted for viewing using five adjustable filters.
- Configure which folders are searched for photos.
- Tip Calculator: quickly calculate 10, 15 and 20% tips (including totals) when dining out.
- Phone Pager: use your Pebble watch to find your misplaced Android device (or use your phone to find you watch).
- Ringtone: selectable ringtone and adjustable volume.
- Vibrate: vibrate the phone when being paged.
- Strobe Light: strobes the camera flash when being paged (may not work on older devices).
- Page your Pebble watch from you phone (vibration / backlight).
- App Bundles: multiple options for Utilities and Social bundles to save app slots.
- Read / Write External Storage: used to install apps to Pebble watch and log Pebble Rocker errors.
- Camera / Flashlight: used by Phone Pager to create strobe light and Camera Control to take pictures.
- Record Video / Audio: used by Camera Control to record video (with sound).
- Disable Keyguard: used by Phone Pager and Camera Control to turn on screen (for legacy devices).
- Vibrate: used by Phone Pager to vibrate phone when being paged.
- Network Communication: used by Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter & Events apps. Also used for Analytics (can be disabled).
- Location: used by Foursquare & Events to find nearby venues.
- Access Wifi State / Change Wifi State: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth Admin: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
WinkControl gives you access to your Wink lights and shortcuts, from your Pebble smartwatch.
Note: Make sure WinkControl is installed on your Pebble before logging in!
WinkControl is independently developed and operated by Kale Baiton. It is not endorsed by or affiliated with Wink.
This is the paid version of the app "Slim Flashlight ☼", which is actually a donation to the continued development. Buy it only if you like the free version and you want to support the development.
This version has the same features as the free version, but not the voluntary advertising, and has no ability to collect usage statistics and error information. Thus, this version occupies less space and requires less permissions
Thanks for your support!
It includes 3 light tools (Smart Flashlight, Smart Magnifier and Smart Mirror).
(1) Smart Flashlight
Have you ever needed a simple and handy flashlight app? [Smart Flashlight] is the answer.
This tool has only three features with no settings and no special effects!
- LED light : if your phone has LED, you can turn it on as a torch.
- Screen light : you can turn your screen into a brilliant light source. It is enough to find your way in the dark.
- LED widget : you can create a flashlight widget on the home screen.
(2) Smart Magnifier
When you want to magnify small things and words, [Smart Magnifier] is the answer, too.
This tool turns your phone into an Magnifying Glass by using camera zoom, auto-focus and LED flash.
- LED light
- Screen freezing
- Camera zoom & Digital zoom (5x)
- Rotating camera view
(3) Smart Mirror
When you want to see your face for makeup or shaving, [Smart Mirror] is the answer.
This tool turns your phone into a Mirror by using front camera.
- Screen freezing & Screenshot
- Digital zoom (5x)
- Expose(white/black) control
- Effect control
- Frame light
- Rotate camera view
This app supports most android devices. If it does not work properly on your device, please send an email. firstname.lastname@example.org I will do my best to support most android devices.
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
Mobile ODIN is the on-device firmware flasher of choice. Just throw those firmware files on your (internal or external) SD card, start Mobile ODIN and flash away.
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
- LTE SM-G900F
- Oceania SM-G900I
- Korea SM-G900L
- Americas SM-G900M
- Sprint SM-G900P
- USCC SM-G900R4
- TMOUS SM-G900T
- Metro SM-G900T1
- Canadia SM-G900W8
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/13
- LTE GT-N5120
Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/13
- LTE GT-N8020
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L/10
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800/10
- Tab 10.1" GT-P750/10
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100/10/13
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100/10/13
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
Discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
- Brightest and most powerful light possible
- It is simple and well designed
- launch it and get light instantly by pressing one button
- uses the integrated FlashLight
- also uses your full screen as a light source (works on all devices)
- add a widget for quick access
Try it. It's simply the best at what it does.
- Instant on, uses camera's bright flash
- No annoying sounds
- No annoying ads
- No special permissions
- Works on 99% of devices
Make a shortcut of this app on your home screen and always have a one click flashlight available.
Enjoy this free flash light application with the brightest torch available on the market.
-Keep light on after screen turns off! (If does not work on your mobile phone, please contact us by email, we will do )
-Supports - runs on all known phone models. If not - write in the comments.
-Shines very very very brightly
-Convenience To use - simple, no-frills
-Pure Flashlight, only hardcore
-The Beautiful interface, it is better not to find
- led on when app starts
- keep the flash led on
2. G-FLEX2 available
3. The widget updates
FlashLite for your phone! Unbelievably simple but very useful flashlight application. Your phone's camera will use the flash as a flashlight.
Wow flash light for the following reasons: Android Flashlight application in the marketplace is currently the best flashlight.
Useful in many cases for smartphones flashlight, the application uses the maximum brightness.
It is easy to use for everyone.
- widget add
supported . For FREE !
Bright. Fast. Simple. The most elegant and functional LED flashlight , ever!
** Brightest LED Flashlight instantly ON .
** Built-in SOS signal .
** Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight .
** Blinking Mode supported - Blinking frequency adjustable .
** Stunning graphics .
- Simple and user-friendly UI.
- Brightest flashlight because of the camera flashlight (LED).
- Supports several languages: english, russian, chinese (simplified), chinese (traditional).
- Supports several modes: flashlight, stroboscope, disco, police.
- Supports locking to prevent disabling.
- Supports setting for auto enabling flashlight on open.
- Supports simple background work.
- Supports the widest range of devices with camera flashlight (LED).
- Flashlight brightness support for some devices.
- Quality support.
- CUSTOMIZABLE UI (including main button) (full version only) !!!
- CUSTOMIZABLE WIDGETS (full version only) !!!
- ADLESS (full version only) !!!
If you found errors please send an email to account from "About". All bugs will be fixed as soon as possible.
Night Flash is a LED/Panel light communication tool and flashlight tool.
It is helpful for climber.
Have many effect and Morse code to help them do light communication.
Basic : Continuous / Low / Middle / High Speed.
SOS : SOS signal.
Adjust : Adjust light time and dark time.
Effect : Many different flash mode.
Morse Character : Flash single Morse code character.
Morse String : Flash Morse code string.
Touch On : Touch button to open flash, release to close flash.
1. You also can use volume-key to turn on/off led/panel. When you use panel-light, this method can protect your eyes. (It only works when panel is active)
2. Some flashlight's on/off speed is slow, you maybe need to scroll the seek bar to lower speed(For some special light effect).
Please like us on Facebook. Give us the power of love.
Android Applications are varied and very difficult to choose the most suitable for you. Flashlight for Android is exactly what you need because it is absolutely user-friendly application that you will use every day. Battery consumption, while using this application, is minimized due to the fact that the application Flashlight does not take much space on your smartphone and requires fewer system resources than many other similar applications for Android. Due to the fact that the app does not load your Android system, you will be able to minimize the battery to drain your device. Presenting an application with a user-friendly interface, Flashlight for Android turns your smartphone into an indispensable tool in any time when you need to highlight the text while reading, highlight the shelves when searching for the necessary things, just brightly illuminate the room, get a light in a dark room or at any other circumstances.
There are lots of different lanterns as an application for Android, but many installed applications often lag or decrease the system productivity. This development application is a smartphone running app which is very clear and does not require the resources of the operating system of a phone. You just need to download Flashlight for Android device, install it, run the app and get the bright lights at any time when you need it!
Application easily turns your device into a simple and handy flashlight by using the built-in telephone equipment flash. Flash of your phone turns into a flashlight through the use of this application and easily illuminate any dark places as soon as you need it.
The flashlight app for Android devices is a free application which is available now. The intuitive and user-friendly interface helps you easily and quickly understand how to use the application. We guarantee comfort and enjoyment from our application for Android devices. Once you set the flashlight on your smartphone, you will see the best application for Android.
You do not have to understand the settings or complex of synchronization processes, just download this app, install and run the application on any Android based device.
Nobody likes to be provided in situations where the electricity is cutted off. Unfortunately, such situations often occur even in large cities. In the Nordic countries, the night lasts for a long period of time and the question of the availability of any flashlight is very relevant for everyone. At the same time, for example,
in the South, the dark night starts early and it is always good to have a flashlight with you! Our app Flashlight for Android will save you from such problems with the light in the darkness and allows to easily light your way.
You can install the application directly from your Android phone. You do not need to pass any additional registrations or have anything to pay, the application Flashlight for Android is a completely free content and today it is available for free download.
2.Has manual model, auto model and sos model
3.Flashlight has powerful and lightful effect, it should be your necessary tool.
4.Support Android 2.1 and above version perfectly
5.Support screen light(for the device without no flashlight) and you can adjust screen light color
6.No ad, Thank you for your support.
- Simple , attractive and easy to use user interface
- Compass sensor to detect direction
- Quick start
- Light frequency controller
- Frequency indicator
- Location :- For integrated compass
- Camera/Microphone :-For accessing flashlight
This app is useful for practicing dentists, pediatric dentists, dental students, teachers, and any medical personnel that administer drugs. The drug dosage information in this app has been compiled from sources such as Epocrates©, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD), and publications. Please note that although the information has been verified for accuracy, users of this app should not use this app as the sole reference.
Credits to Dr. Anuhya Uppula DMD, current Pediatric Dentistry resident at University of California, San Francisco
Check for updates and more drugs in the future!
If you like this app, please rate it! We appreciate your review.
• Local anesthetics (ex. lidocaine)
• Oral conscious sedatives (ex. diazepam)
• Antibiotics (ex. amoxicillin)
✔ Dental dosage calculations for the most common drugs
✔ As-you-type calculations make the app fast and easy to use
✔ Information and Warning signs provide pertinent drug onset, duration, and usage details
✔ Calculate using the US or Metric unit systems
Before downloading the app, please note that you must consent to the following disclaimer to use the app:
Dental Dosage shall serve only to assist authorized medical practitioners in avoiding drug dosage errors. It is not intended to be the primary source for drug calculations.
No guarantee is given to the accuracy of the app's calculations. Dental Dosage should only be used to double check calculations and it is up to authorized medical practitioners to make the final calculations before administering drugs.
By using this app, you consent to this disclaimer.