Pebble Rocker is an ever-growing collection of Pebble Watch apps that work in conjunction with your Android device to enhance your Pebble smart watch.
Included Watch Apps
- Android Settings: View & change Android settings from your watch.
- Battery Level: view Android battery level and receive low battery notification (optional).
- Ringtone: view/change state (silent/vibrate/normal) and volume.
- Media Volume: view/change media volume.
- Wifi: enable/disable wifi.
- Bluetooth: enable/disable bluetooth.
- Chopper (Game): See how long you can navigate the Chopper through the perilous caverns.
- Camera Control: Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Take an instant photo or use a timer from 5-30 seconds.
- Turn flash on/off/auto from your Pebble.
- Switch between rear/front camera from your Pebble.
- Turn camera sounds on/off from your Pebble.
- Automatically preview taken photo on your watch.
- Facebook: browse your Facebook feed on your Pebble watch.
- View feed entry picture (the picture associated with a status update / wall post).
- View feed entry comments.
- Foursquare: find nearby venues and check in from your Pebble watch.
- Check in directly from your watch.
- Check in options: private, public, Facebook, & Twitter.
- Twitter: browse your home timeline on your pebble watch.
- Events: find activities in your area such as music, community events, conferences and more.
- Photos: browse your Android photo gallery on your Pebble watch.
- Configure how your photos are converted for viewing using five adjustable filters.
- Configure which folders are searched for photos.
- Tip Calculator: quickly calculate 10, 15 and 20% tips (including totals) when dining out.
- Phone Pager: use your Pebble watch to find your misplaced Android device (or use your phone to find you watch).
- Ringtone: selectable ringtone and adjustable volume.
- Vibrate: vibrate the phone when being paged.
- Strobe Light: strobes the camera flash when being paged (may not work on older devices).
- Page your Pebble watch from you phone (vibration / backlight).
- App Bundles: multiple options for Utilities and Social bundles to save app slots.
- Read / Write External Storage: used to install apps to Pebble watch and log Pebble Rocker errors.
- Camera / Flashlight: used by Phone Pager to create strobe light and Camera Control to take pictures.
- Record Video / Audio: used by Camera Control to record video (with sound).
- Disable Keyguard: used by Phone Pager and Camera Control to turn on screen (for legacy devices).
- Vibrate: used by Phone Pager to vibrate phone when being paged.
- Network Communication: used by Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter & Events apps. Also used for Analytics (can be disabled).
- Location: used by Foursquare & Events to find nearby venues.
- Access Wifi State / Change Wifi State: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth Admin: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
Choose three tasks to activate anytime without taking your phone out of your pocket. Have these tasks change based on Tasker profiles. Want to access navigation tasks while driving, but also have home automation tasks while at home? Need more than three tasks? Chain tasks together or take advantage of the 20-task secondary menu (by holding the middle button). Program PebbleTasker to open up or close based on Tasker events, so that your three tasks are ready to be used as soon as you get in your car or get home.
No constantly running background services required, allowing for great battery life and performance.
REQUIRES TASKER BY CRAFTY APPS. Make sure you have Tasker installed before installing PebbleTasker.
Also requires latest Pebble firmware. Check the firmware inside the Pebble app if you have any issues.
Link to Tasker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm
INSTRUCTIONS: Inside Tasker, go to the Preferences menu, and under the Misc tab, make sure "Allow External Access" is enabled.
Tasker must already be installed before installing this app. If PebbleTasker still doesn't work, please uninstall and reinstall the app.
If you're getting a "Loading..." screen that won't go away, you need to update your Pebble's firmware to the latest version. Check inside the Pebble app under the 3-dot menu for the "Check for FW Update" option. If you're running the latest version, restart the watch by pressing the middle button for more than 10 seconds, and toggle the Bluetooth on your phone. That should fix it.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE LEAVING A REVIEW IF YOU'RE NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY! I will do my best to try to solve whatever issues you are having so that you can enjoy the app to its full potential!
Changes in 1.4:
New Tasker plugin:
- Now custom tasks are separate from the default ones, allowing one to restore to a default menu with much ease through Tasker.
- You can now open AND close the watch app through Tasker.
- The plugin now shows a more useful description for the specific action.
- New tasks menu! Supports up to 20 tasks. This will be improved as the Pebble API gets more mature. Loading a short menu can be quick, but loading a full 20-task menu may take up to 10 seconds. Press and hold the middle button to activate.
- Tasks can now be renamed for the Pebble's screen.
- Press-and-hold actions for the top and down buttons can now be assigned to separate tasks.
- You can now choose to close the watch app after executing a certain task.
- Ability to close the watch app if it hasn't been used for a while (3 minutes of no data communication).
- Enabled support for populating the Glance Tasker menu with the main three tasks from PebbleTasker. This is useful if you use Glance, but don't want to set up intents through Tasker. This feature is beta!
- Built-in file browser,
- Support for different character sets,
- Customizable appearance,
- Automatic detection of charset.
The application works only when connected Pebble to the phone .
No more reaching for your phone, no more wandering around Pebble application menus. Have your recent notifications shown directly on your watchface at all times.
Wanna see navigation right on your Pebble watchface? Monitor your Android pedometer? The possibilities are endless with Notiwatch!
Don't have any active notification right now? Don't worry! If your Status bar is nice and clean, the watchface will show you useful stuff like Phone battery and Wi-Fi state instead.
- Send ANY notification as a popup to your Pebble. No watchap nor watchface is required. Get rid of all the bugged notification centres that drain your battery and disconnect Bluetooth! :-)
- Shake to dismiss notifications.
Just give it a try, and if you won't be satisfied, just contact me via e-mail. We can figure it out :-).
Bleeding edge updates of Notiwatch for Pebble are now available within Beta program for Google+ community members:
Czech support forum:
And "Google Voice Search" for starting Google Now voice search or Voice commands!
Tap on the "Applications" in AppLauncher settings on your phone for selecting apps that will be accessible on Pebble.
• Long press 'Select' button to start the application without activating the phone's screen.
• Tap / Shake to run the app.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it.
Simply Alarm is a Minimalistic Alarm and Timer App with Pebble Smart Watch Integration allowing you to receive alarm and timer notifications on your watch with the ability to dismiss and snooze.
-Wave your arm or punch to dismiss or snooze alarms and timers.
-Dismiss and Snooze your alarms and timers right from your wrist.
-See upcoming alarms and running timers on your watch.
-Fully customizable Alarms (single or repeating on days of your choosing by expanding alarm).
-Multiple simultaneous Countdown Timers.
-Home screen widget and customizable status bar notification for next alarm and subsequent Alarms.
-Smart One Time Alarms/Timers can be set to delete after one use for a clutter free alarm and timer list.
-Simple Desk Clock mode allows you to use your phone as a clock. You can set it to either default to desk or night mode then change the theme while using it*.
Simply Alarm is now integrated with Glance for Pebble! Quickly return to Glance for Pebble directly from the Simply Alarm Watch App without returning to the Pebble watch app menu.
*Simple Desk Clock Mode: All phones (hardware) are different. Some may be prone to screen burn when displaying the same image for an extended period of time. Simply Alarm attempts to mitigate this by pulsing the screen to occasionally activate the pixels. Although every attempt has been made to prevent screen burn in, Reboot's Ramblings will not be held responsible for screen burn in. Use Simple Desk Clock mode at your own risk.
Detailed App Information:
Help and Information:
YouTube Video showing an overview of pre-Version 2 features (still relevant for Alarm and Timer features):
DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows alarms to display through your keyguard.
INTERNET: Send bug reports and will allow opening of web views in the app for help.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Read your saved alarm list from SD Card.
READ_LOGS: Read debugging logs for troubleshooting.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Set your alarms when restarting your phone.
WAKE_LOCK: Some devices require wake lock to be woken up out of sleep.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Save your alarm list to your SD Card.
You can use it to easily switch watchfaces and start apps on your Pebble as a Tasker action. You can launch any app currently installed on your Pebble, as long as it is either in the Pebble appstore or you have access to the original PBW file.
You can also use Catapult to send notifications to your Pebble directly from Tasker.
If you are an Android & Pebble developer, you can easily hook into Catapult to allow your users to exit into any app or watchface.
WinkControl gives you access to your Wink lights and shortcuts, from your Pebble smartwatch.
Note: Make sure WinkControl is installed on your Pebble before logging in!
WinkControl is independently developed and operated by Kale Baiton. It is not endorsed by or affiliated with Wink.
(This is the ad free version of Coffer for Pebble (Free). All the same features, just without the ad banner)
-A perfect place to store your personally generated watch faces.
-Categorize watch apps into watch faces, apps and games
-One touch install directly to your Pebble smart watch
-Add your most used watch apps to your "My Coffer" list for quick access
-Quickly add a picture to your apps
-Add an app by entering a web URL, scanning a QR code, clicking on a web link or even by opening in a file explorer
Not sure where to put all your personally generated watch faces? Want to save all those mini games for later use?
Coffer offers a versatile and intuitive way for you to keep track and store all your favourite watch faces, apps and games. Instead of always browsing web sites to find and restore your favourite watch apps, simply store them in Coffer and install them directly to your Pebble with a single click.
You can quickly populate Coffer with Pebble watch apps already stored on your Android device, by browsing the web on your device and clicking on links to watch apps, by scanning app QR codes or by manually entering web URLs. You can even add a picture to remind you of exactly what the app looks like! As soon as you select a watch app, the app's name and summary will automatically populate in Coffer!
If you are ready to take control of the Pebble watch apps you use and love, give Coffer a try.
This is to help those who are working with the Pebble's acceleromter
Using your pebble watch and the AM.pbw simply press up and instantly get a live feed of the accelerometer values on your android phone!
Record your values for complete motions e.g Bicep curls
Other options will be implemented in the near future
This app aims to help users managing all of their online logins and/or account numbers into one place that is both easy to search and easy to access.
This app provides great support for Pebble Watch users, so that the selected username, password and the website address can be sent to watch itself, giving user a convenient way to browse their credentials while accessing websites with their phones and without switching screens back and forth.
User entry data is stored locally and encrypted with industry 256-bit AES encryption standards and nothing will be stored online
Search by the Alphabet Indexer
Search by keyword(s)
Export and Import password list for backup and restore, great for users who wants to upgrade their phones
Pebble Watch support (using it to login or receiving messages)
Quick record function without login
Removes all the entries
Any feedback is welcome. Kindly provide any sort of feedback will help me to improve this app.
NOTE: Your stored data is always storing locally. The app does not contain any ads or upload any passwords to a remote server. Your data stays with you and this tool just tries to help you organise. Please give it a try!
Find out more about this app here:
v1.1 - Major user database update. Existing stored records in previous versions will be migrated to an encrypted database which provides even better peace of mind. The migration process will only do once at the very beginning of the upgrade. Please be patient and wait for the migration process to finish before navigating away. Highly recommended to upgrade ASAP to have better data protection.
v1.0.1 - updated the tutorial URL
v1.0 - Initial release
This is the companion (and installer) app for Dashboard for the Pebble smartwatch.
All toggles can now be re-ordered using the Android app, and will update on the watch in realtime.
You can also schedule a toggle to occur at regular intervals using the Pebble Wakeup API by holding Select.
Note: Due to the absence of a an API, I am unable to incorporate the following into the app as a toggle. If you know of an API, please let me know!
- Flight Mode
Using it you can control:
- 3G/4G Data
- Ringer mode
- Wi-Fi Access Point (Tethering) mode
- 'Find phone' sound
- Lock Screen (after granting Device Admin status)
- Auto brightness
You can also view:
- Network name
- Phone battery level
This app is useful for practicing dentists, pediatric dentists, dental students, teachers, and any medical personnel that administer drugs. The drug dosage information in this app has been compiled from sources such as Epocrates©, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD), and publications. Please note that although the information has been verified for accuracy, users of this app should not use this app as the sole reference.
Credits to Dr. Anuhya Uppula DMD, current Pediatric Dentistry resident at University of California, San Francisco
Check for updates and more drugs in the future!
If you like this app, please rate it! We appreciate your review.
• Local anesthetics (ex. lidocaine)
• Oral conscious sedatives (ex. diazepam)
• Antibiotics (ex. amoxicillin)
✔ Dental dosage calculations for the most common drugs
✔ As-you-type calculations make the app fast and easy to use
✔ Information and Warning signs provide pertinent drug onset, duration, and usage details
✔ Calculate using the US or Metric unit systems
Before downloading the app, please note that you must consent to the following disclaimer to use the app:
Dental Dosage shall serve only to assist authorized medical practitioners in avoiding drug dosage errors. It is not intended to be the primary source for drug calculations.
No guarantee is given to the accuracy of the app's calculations. Dental Dosage should only be used to double check calculations and it is up to authorized medical practitioners to make the final calculations before administering drugs.
By using this app, you consent to this disclaimer.