1) Normal Physiological Values
•Systolic Blood Pressure (5th Percentile)
•Systolic Blood Pressure (50th Percentile)
•Systolic Blood Pressure (95th Percentile)
•Mean Arterial Pressure (5th Percentile)
•Mean Arterial Pressure (50th Percentile)
•Mean Arterial Pressure (95th Percentile)
•Diastolic Blood Pressure (5th Percentile)
•Diastolic Blood Pressure (50th Percentile)
•Diastolic Blood Pressure (95th Percentile)
•Cerebral Perfusion Pressure
•Minimum Urinary Output
•Estimated Blood Volume
•Body Surface Area
•ET Tube Internal Diameter (Uncuffed)
•ET Tube Internal Diameter (Microcuff)
•ET Tube Length (Oral)
•ET Tube Length (Nasal)
•Airway Exchange Catheter
•Fluid Bolus (Trauma/DKA)
•Hypertonic Saline 3%
4) Induction Agents
5) Muscle Relaxants
6) Muscle Relaxant Reversal
•Sugammadex (Moderate Blockade)
•Sugammadex (Deep Blockade)
•Sugammadex (Immediate Reversal)
The easy to use interphase and organisation into the above categories means the user can quickly find the information they need and make this application a real joy to use. Important design features include:
•The option to enter age in ‘Years, Months and Days’ or as ‘Date of Birth’
•If known weight can be entered in ‘Kg’ or ‘Lb/Oz’
•If weight is not known the application will provide an ‘estimated weight’ using your preference of the Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS) formulae or the 50th centile for age and sex from World Health Organisation (WHO) growth charts
palmPEDi is the only pediatric resuscitation reference you need. Designed for physicians, nurses, anesthesia providers, EMS providers, PAs, and others caring for children in an emergency or intensive care setting, all the information you need is at your fingertips on a single screen. With a single tap.
✔ Normal Vitals
✔ ET Tube Size
✔ Laryngoscope Blade Size
✔ Oxygen Mask, NPA, BVM, LMA, OG/NG Sizes
✔ Chest Tube, Foley, BP Cuff, Suction Cath Sizes
✔ Central Line and Peripheral IV Sizes
✔ Fluid and Blood Resuscitation Volume
✔ RSI Medications
✔ Airway Maintenance Medications
✔ Cardiac/PALS Medications
✔ Acute Pain Medications
✔ Procedural Sedation
✔ Seizure Medications
See more about palmEM on our website at http://www.palm-ER.com
Features of The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult include:
• 450+ up-to-date pediatric topics
• Information presented in proven, rapid-access format
• Actionable recommendations for diagnostic tests and therapeutic regimens
• Useful tools including immunization schedules, medications, and more
• Critical information organized in convenient tables and charts
• Universal Index Search to find topics quickly
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
Editor: M. William Schwartz, MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
A) General Calculator with the user entering the 4 parameters of calculation
B) Auto Calculator with
* Calculate using either the child's weight or his age.
* Drug Group lists
* Customized list for adding drugs of your own numbers & data
* Fast access buttons for frequently used drugs
* Each drug shows: Recommended dose /kg, Dose for the entered weight by ml, Hints about the drug, Warnings & Trade names.
* For drugs with a range of doses there is a slider to slide between high & low limits & in between
* Ability to Update Drug database without updating the installed program itself
* Ability to Share Your Customized list with a colleague or Get his (requires internet connection)
* Ability to Backup the drug database and the customized list.
This application is NOT intended to take clinical decissions for you. In clinical practice your knowledge comes first and you're the only one responsible for your decisions.
Please notice that drug lists are still under construction. It's hard to make a database that suits all drug uses, different geographical perspectives & various medical schools. We'd be pleased to receive your feedback at email@example.com for suggestions, ideas, data corrections and bug reports. We'll use your feedback to construct a more efficient & complete drug database and a better application.
Wählen Sie Ihre Ärztin oder Ihren Arzt aus der Arztsuche aus.
Wenn Sie sich mit Ihren Daten registriert haben, können Sie Ihr Kind/Ihre Kinder anmelden. Die Kinder- und Jugendärztin bzw. der Kinder- und Jugendarzt kann Ihnen dann allgemeine und persönliche Informationen zu Ihren Kindern zusenden. Über die Nachrichtenfunktion erhalten Sie Nachrichten per Push schnell und direkt auf Ihr Handy!
Mit der PraxisApp „Mein Kinder- und Jugendarzt“ erhalten Sie:
• Informationen zu Terminen, Öffnungszeiten und Behandlungen
• Aktuelle Tipps zur Kinder- und Jugendgesundheit – herausgegeben in Zusammenarbeit mit dem Berufsverband der Kinder- und Jugendärzte e.V. (BVKJ)
• Persönliche Nachrichten aus der Kinder- und Jugendarzt-Praxis
• Individuelle Therapie-Erinnerungen für Ihr Kind in Absprache mit der Ärztin oder dem Arzt
• Einen integrierten Service mit Informationen zu Notdiensten und allen Vorsorgeuntersuchungen für Ihr Kind
*FREE (please rate us 5 stars)
*Defibrillation and cardioversion values
*Burn resuscitation calculator (includes Parkland, Galveston and Shriners formulae)
*Resuscitation medication doses
*Seizure medication doses
*Sedation medication doses
*Paralytic medication doses
*Anaphylaxis medication doses
*RSI medication doses
*Narcotic medication doses
*Modified GCS chart
*ICP medication doses
*More to come!
The information within this application is not intended to be, nor should it be a substitute for clinical expertise and the medical advice of a physician or other healthcare professional. Reliance on any information within this application is solely at recipients' own risk. The creators of this application and all related affiliate entities disclaim all liability which may arise or result in any way from a recipient's use of the information provided in this application.
Featuring an instant-access, find-it-now presentation, Texas Children’s Hospital Handbook of Pediatrics and Neonatology delivers concise, evidence-based information that is directly applicable to bedside care of the patient in both pediatrics and neonatology.
Authored and reviewed by more than 125 residents, fellows, and faculty at Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston, Texas, this compact guide features content especially selected for its value to students, trainees, and junior faculty. Distinguished faculty in virtually every pediatric discipline have reviewed the content to ensure that the text reflects the most current clinical practice.
* A true quick reference utilizing numerous tables, figures, and clinical algorithms
* Includes material not found in any other handbook, such as Clinical Pearls for the Wards, Neonatal and Pediatric Nutrition, and Delivery Room Care of the VLBW Infant
* Key medications/dosages and research and review articles are cited directly in the text
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
• You can find 600 articles’ abstracts in this application.
• You can learn how to submit articles to us by reading article submission form.
• You can communicate with publisher to buy full text of all articles.
• Türkiye kaynaklı bir Pediatrik Nöroloji dergisi.
• 600 adet makalenin özetini bu uygulamada bulabilirsiniz.
• Makale gönderme formunu okuyarak nasıl makale göndereceğinizi öğrenebilirsiniz.
• Makalelerin bütün metinlerini satın alabilmek için yayınevi ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz.
Görüş ve önerileriniz için / For comments and suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enes BAŞAK, İsmail KORKMAZ
Additionally, PedDose gives an estimate of the Effective Dose delivered during the Nuclear Medicine procedure.
Easy to use, offline and instant results for all calculations even during your practice.
This is an free application for all medical personal followed by the Pediatriconcall page relating to http://www.pediatriconcall.com/fordoctor/pedcalc/calcmain.aspx
Calculators included are categorized as follows:
» Head Circumference
» Predict Height
» Mid Parental Height
» Body Surface Area (BSA)
» Body Mass Index (BMI)
» Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
» Conversion of Temperature Celsius to Fahrenheit
» Conversion of Weight From Pound to Kg
» Conversion of cm to inches
» Serum Osmolality
» Bicarbonate & Base Excess
» Fractional Excretion Of Sodium
» Creatinine Clearance
» Creatinine Clearance (Schwartz Formula)
» Normal Values Of GFR
» Anion Gap
» APGAR Score
» Ovulation Date
» Pregnancy Due Date
» Conception Date
Blood Pressure Calculator
» Blood Pressure
Blood Group Detection
» Find Your Blood Group
» Alveolar arterial Gradient (A-a gradient)
» ET Size
» Normal Respiratory Rate
» Predicted Mean Peak Respiratory Flow Rates
» Corrected QTc
» Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia
» Burns Fluid Requirement
Drug Dose Calculators
» Emergency Drug Formula
Diarrhea Solution Calculators
» Diarrhea Solution
» IV Rates
Blood Reference Values
» WBC Count
» Coagulation Profile
» Blood Indices
» Immunoglobulin IgG Subclass Levels
» Immunoglobulin Reference Values
» Serum Complement Reference Values
» Lymphocyte Reference Values
» Corrected CSF WBC Count for RBC`s
» Corrected Reticulocyte Count
Endocrine and Antibody Tests
» Thyroid Function Test
» Antibodies & Their Associated Diseases
» Drugs Interaction Checker
*Supports API levels 8 & above (Android 2.2 and above)
This free app provides valuable features including:
- Save and share articles
- Advanced search
- Document details - including abstracts
Pediatric Radiology is the official journal of the Society for Pediatric Radiology (SPR), the European Society of Paediatric Radiology (ESPR), the Asian and Oceanic Society for Pediatric Radiology, and the Latin American Society of Pediatric Radiology. All are non-profit organizations dedicated to fostering excellence in pediatric health care through imaging and image-guided care.
Assessment of the level of consciousness on a scale Glasgow coma in 3 clicks. Available version of the scale for use in pediatrics.Nothing in excess!
The proper support for devices with different screen sizes (including tablet PC) has been done.
The application is available in the following languages:
- Finnish (With support from Ilkka Kuuloja)
- Ukrainian (With support from Beloshapka Andrew)
- Spanish (With support from Carlos Andres Campos)
- Turkish (With support from Cemalettin Çalık)
- Italian (With support from Alexander945)
- Portuguese (With support from Gustavo Amadera)
Example of detailed test repor*t:
Patient's ID: Smith J.
Date & Time: 01/02/2013 00:14
Test: Glasgow Coma Scale
BEST EYE RESPONSE: Opens eyes in response to painful stimuli
BEST VERBAL RESPONSE: Utters inappropriate words
BEST MOTOR RESPONSE: Flexion / Withdrawal to painful stimuli
* - This feature will be available after the donation
Any suggestions, inquiries are welcomed by e-mail to email@example.com with the "Android-Glasgow" mark in the subject line.
Please, help us to make the application available in your own language.
Containing 101 study cards with fast facts and critical thinking questions, this app will help with last-minute exam study—or to keep an existing paramedic sharp. 101 Last Minute Study Tips contains information in the following high-yield areas as defined by people who have taken the exam:
Obstetrics and gynecology
Cardiology and resuscitation
This isn’t a complete exam preparation product. It is a free, focused and fast tool for last minute exam review. Paramedic students are also encouraged to also download the free 101 Last Minute Study Tips for EMTs.
Additional exam preparation and classroom review apps are available through Limmer Creative.
NOTE: This free app is a service of EMS1.com and Limmer Creative. It is not affiliated in any way with the NREMT. No actual NREMT exam content was solicited or received by the developers.
Workmen Inc. brings together qualified,insured and certified sub-contractors to the community, ready to bid and provide services that are cheaper, quicker and better.
Just a phone call or a service request from your computer or hand held phone will be viewed by sub-contractors signed up for the specific category of service...they review the request, bid for the job and if selected bring in qualified workmen to complete the work.