It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
- Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
WalkLogger stays on in the background and automatically determines when you are walking. To use it, simply turn your screen off and put the phone in your pocket, in a belt clip, or in a purse or bag. The more firmly attached the phone is to you the better it works.
Medical research has shown that to stay healthy and prevent heart disease and diabetes it is crucial to stand up and walk several times throughout the day. People who spend lots of time standing up and moving around, for example by taking taking quite short walks throughout the day, indoors or outdoors, are healthier and live longer. Several studies have shown that you can reduce your risk of developing heart disease and type 2 diabetes by staying active.
WalkLogger lets you:
-Count your steps
-Estimate your distance walked or run
-Estimate the calories you burn by being active (net calories)
-Estimate your total calorie consumption (gross calories)
-Get activity logs with detailed information about individual walks and runs
-Set step, distance and calorie goals
-Earn medals based on the number of steps you walk each day
-Use the pedometer from your home screen with the built in widget
-Sign up for free and automatically sync your walking and running to the cloud
-Share your progress on social networks and any other sharing apps that you have on your phone.
-Unlock app themes by walking. Walk a total of 1000 steps to unlock a purple theme, 5000 steps to unlock a red theme and 10000 steps to unlock a green theme.
WalkLogger is a pedometer that does not record or log your location. Your exercise data and any other personal information that you store in the app will not be shared with anyone unless you explicitly choose to share it. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
WalkLogger uses your phone's accelerometer to measure your activity. Unfortunately, some phones turn off their accelerometer when the screen turns off which makes it impossible to run a pedometer on those phones without draining the battery. WalkLogger will not work properly on those phones.
If you need help with something, or have a problem, a question, a suggestion or other feedback please use the email address found below this text.
How it works:
-Just download and open. Our app tracks your steps for you as long as your phone is with you
-Check all your history from the 'Trends' Tab
-Support and encourage friends from the 'Groups' Tab
-Track your weight from the 'Me' tab
Some tips to ensure accuracy:
1. Visit "Pedometer Preferences" and adjust Pedometer mode if the step counter is not accurately recording your steps
2. If you use cleaning tools, add our app to the "ignore" list so that the step counter doesn't get shut down
3. Everyone is different, so be sure to adjust the step counter sensitivity if needed
Some phones simply cannot count steps if the screen is off or locked. We do our best to ensure that we support as many phones as possible, but if you do encounter this problem and the above steps don't work, it might be a limitation of your device. Drop us a message at our support e-mail, and we'll do our best to help.
Get Started Right Away for Free
-No wristband or other hardware required. Our pedometer works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
-No website login, just download for free and start tracking your exercise right away
Track All Your Activity
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Records steps, calories, distance and active time whether you enjoy walking, jogging or running
-Give your exercise a boost by using GPS to track your outdoor running, walking and biking on a map
-Great companion for Quantified Self
Lose Weight & Get Fit
-Track your weight and BMI over time and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
-Perfect companion to MyFitnessPal. Pacer syncs all your activity data to MyFitnessPal to create the ultimate weight loss tool
-Activity tracking works great as a complement to any diet
Stay Motivated with Family & Friends
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends trying to lose wait or get fit and keep each other accountable
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools for building daily healthy habits
Other Key Features:
-The easiest to use pedometer for any phone
-Accurate activity tracking and step counting
-Weight and BMI tracking
-Beautiful trend displays for your steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync your steps and calories to your MyFitnessPal account
Pacer Pedometer is totally free to use. Before you go out and spend your money on an expensive device, try Pacer first!</p?
This pedometer app so not only counts the number of steps but also the time, the distance traveled and the number of calories you have burned.
How to use is very simple. Click the Start button, you can simply carry a smartphone as usual.
All workouts are immediately able to confirm the graph on the screen.
Now get ready to start walking.
How to use
· The number of steps, walking time and distance (m), calories burned, average speed, touch the graph shows the movement history of the item.
· Tracks are available in daily, weekly, monthly three forms.
Also, walking goals daily, weekly, you can set up a monthly basis.
· Through the calendar you can check the movement recorded at a glance.
· If you want to correctly display calorie consumption exactly the age, sex, weight, please input your foot.
· You can set it manually if the automatic set the pace different from your own stride.
· Try to users around the world and walk through a leaderboard competition.
· You can more easily manage the movement recorded by the provided list.
· Set the height and weight for a more accurate measurement. This sets the calculation for the walking stride stride and run it.
· Set and, if you set up a profile to fit your workout more efficient and accurate measure.
Movement in daily life, you can reduce the errors contained in the number of steps when setting the effective continuous pace.
Select the sensitivity for your own device.
Sets whether or not pop up alert notifications via the Status bar settings.
This app is designed to be running all the time without having any impact on your battery life! It uses the hardware step detection sensor of the Nexus 5, which is already running even when not using any pedometer app. Therefore the app does not consume any additional battery drain. Unlike other pedometer apps, this app does not track your movement or your location so it doesn't need to turn on your GPS sensor (again: no impact on your battery).
Sign in with your Google+ account to unlock achievements and compete with others in the leaderboards!
The app also provides a DashClock extension, a widget and a notification to show your progress.
• Do not use any task killer if you want the app to work
• Achievements are granted the day after meeting the requirements
Pedometer is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/Pedometer
Pedometer uses the 'EazeGraph' library by Paul Cech and 'ColorPickerPreference' by Sergey Margaritov
Start walking with the MapMyWalk community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
Pedometer counts your steps, displays your pace, approximate. distance, speed and how much burn your calories.
It has an option to notify you by voice in given intervals about any value. You can set a desired pace/speed and get notified when you have to go faster or slower..
If you are not accurate, try adjusting the sensitivity setting.
On some phones it can't count the steps when the screen is off, try tweaking the "Operational level" setting if this happens.
Not suitable for all day use, as it consumes power constantly.
Drop me an email if you have any problems, suggestions, ideas. You can also create your own version as this is open source software. Have fun!
1:calculate distance and speed based on user's step length
2:Calories burned based on step length & body weight.
3:Repeated voice notifications about any displayed value
4:Pause and resume the service
5:Reset all values
This app has been certified safe by a third party organization.
Details of the app's features are as follows:
Counts the number of steps you've taken and displays time, distance and calories.
To avoid counting unwanted steps, it will start recording from the 10th step. (But not when in sleep mode.)
By turning off "COUNT" on the main screen, you can turn off the pedometer.
※ As the retrieval of location information operates simultaneously with the pedometer, when "COUNT" is turned off, "LOCATION" will also be turned off.
The Day・Week・Month・Rank of the recorded number of steps will be displayed as a graph. ("Rank" displays the top 50 days in recorded steps.)
By selecting "Display calorie" on the graph screen menu, you can also see the calorie graph.
You can adjust stride and weight of specific dates in "Day".
Displays the recorded walking route. If the GPS is on while walking, a "footprint" will be displayed and a "pin" will be displayed if the GPS is turned off and "Use wireless networks" is turned on.
When you tap the info window or long press the map, it displays the Street View.
By turning off "LOCATION" on the main screen, you can turn off location retrieval.
○ Time Selection
By selecting the target time, the approximate location at that time will be displayed on the map as a "miniature bulb".
○ View Photos
Any photos taken during the day will be displayed at the bottom.
Selecting the photo (setting it in the center by swiping) will display the approximate location where the photo was taken on the map with a "treasure chest".
Tap on the photo to enlarge it.
○Location info email
The location information will create a URL link of your location on Google Maps and will open a mailer or an SMS app.
By sending this to someone you want to inform of your location, the recipient will be able to see your location on Google Maps (app or web).
Set stride, weight, pedometer sensitivity and location accuracy (GPS, network).
●Backup, restore and manipulation
You can backup and restore data from the main menu.
For more details, please refer to the help section in the app menu. ("?" icon)
*** Note ***
● Display the screen once after the installation.
※ Task killer apps will force quit apps operating in the background. Using these apps will prevent accurate counting.
※Android 4.4.2 has issue that background apps are not restarted.
※Android 5.0.1 and 5.0.2 has issue that background apps are killed.
● Positioning by GPS alone will consume power.
We do our best to reduce power consumption, but the amount of consumption will depend on the GPS receiver in your device.
※This software includes the work that is distributed in the Apache License 2.0
※ We have contacted Trend Micro Inc. about our app being detected by virusbuster and we have been informed that they could not find any threats. Please contact Trend Micro Inc. if there is a false positive.
✔ Pedometer counts your walk steps 24/7
✔ Sleep Tracker automatically detects how long you sleep last night with "Good Morning" greeting
✔ Calorie Counter recognizes daily activity and counts calories burned automatically for your diet
✔ Weight Tracker tracks your weight loss and diet easily with BMI calculator
✔ Place Tracker lifelog the places and location you visited with low battery impact (less than 5%)
✔ Route Tracker records how much you move (car,flight,bike/cycling) and shows routes on the map
✔ Fitness Tracker recognizes your motion of diverse exercises and sports (squat, push up, sit up, hula hoop, jump rope, elliptical, treadmill) beyond walk steps. Need ARMBAND
✔ Heart Rate Monitor accurately detects your heart rate pulse based on camera. No daily limit on measurement
• IN-DEPTH ANALYTICS (top 5 place/route, sleep/walk pattern with daily/weekly trend)
• AUTOMATIC fitness tracker (vs. Manual input-based tracker)
• MINIMAL battery drain (vs. GPS-based tracker)
• PRIVACY first, store data only in your phone (vs. Server-based tracker)
• 100% FREE and NO Ads, NO external gadget (vs. Gadget-based tracker)
• NO SYNC to server or gadget, and thus much more responsive
• ADVANCED motion recognition of exercises (vs. Pedometer-only tracker)
• EASY to share your favorite places and location history (vs. GPS location-only tracker)
• For sports and fitness trackers, please wear any ARMBAND with your phone and REPEAT the gestures at least 5 times. Need to click start button for the first run
• In some phones, fitness tracker is not supported due to sensor and form factor limitation (except bike or cycling)
• Pedometer for Nexus 5 and other latest phones uses hardware step counter for minimal battery consumption
• Weight loss tracking is not automatic, but manual. Click pencil icon to add your weight
• For sleep tracker, you don't have to put your phone in the bed. Just act as usual (e.g., phone in the desk without movement). Currently, no support for daytime sleep.
• For heart rate pulse monitor, place and lightly hold your fingertip on the back camera lens until measurement screen becomes RED. If your phone does not have flashlight, please measure in well-lit region for accurate heart rate measurement.
SenseMe is designed as an ultimate life logging and quantified-self app, especially focusing on fitness, diet and health. SenseMe is currently beta version. We'd appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to email@example.com. Have fun with SenseMe!
Keep your health in pedometer.
You can measure the number of steps each day. Try to meet the challenge by setting your own goals.
From now on, please start a healthy diet.
If you start with the start button pedometer to measure your steps will be 24 hours, with daily automatic daily.
The ranking is determined by comparing the number of step with users around the world.
Is my pace may have myeotdeung in the world? Compare.
• Since when pressing the start button, the number will be measured anywhere in your yard.
• You can set a goal for me.
• The number of steps from the main screen of the day, calorie consumption, you can determine the distance, speed, pace, and you can see how often Achievement goal of the day.
• If you walked into a 1-10 step sequential set automatically recognized as valid for walk pace. Immediately recognized in the case of one step.
• Set the time for a more efficient battery consumption activities.
• Record daily exercise to start once turned off without each other, unlike during exercise pedometer app and shows the daily statistics. 'Pedometer - Health Torpedo "is only if you carry a cellphone that you always carry without using a special device will measure the number of daily steps.
• Two kinds of widgets provided (simple and concise widgets, data widgets telling detail of the day)
• the number of daily steps by showing the user a list clearly shows the data.
• The number of steps of the main screen will be reset to the standard midnight.
• The number of daily steps through the graph, calories, and you will see a change in the distance.
• On the detail screen, you can share your data to other people that day.
• Unit Setting
- Meters, miles in length, and the setting can be set in meters km, m, with cm Weight is converted to kg.
- Miles in length when setting mi, ft, in inch weight is converted to lb.
• Set the height and weight for a more accurate measurement. This will set the calculation to fit the walking stride stride and run it.
• You can manually set automatically when set is different from your own stride stride.
• setting and, if you set up a profile to suit your workout more efficient and accurate measure.
Movement in daily life can reduce the number of errors contained in the pace setting the effective continuous pace.
Please select the sensitivity to suit your device.
Sets whether to launch a notification via the notification bar whether setting.
- Set your goal! It is recommended that you take 10000 steps a day. This app allows you to set a goal that's right for you, and displays your current progress.
- Track your progress with a detailed list of history entries. Unlike other apps, Pedometer's history feature will keep track of all the info from every day you walk.
- Split counter for activities! Create and save activities so you can separate how many steps you took in that one jog from the rest of the day. Useful for tracking progress over a particular activity rather than throughout the whole day. Free version is limited to the creation of 5 activities, purchase pro to unlock unlimited activities.
- Colorful themes: choose one of 6 colorful themes that use the new material design. Dark themes coming soon.
- Low powered: Unlike other pedometer apps, this one will not affect your battery life at all.
- Achievements and leaderboards: sign in with your Google+ account to unlock both single and multi day achievements and compete with your friends in leaderboards!
- More than just steps: Pedometer also shows you how far you walked and how many calories you have burned today.
Purchase the pro version to access additional features below (link in more apps by me section)
- Devices with a hardware step sensor, such as Nexus 5, Moto X, or LG G2. Most recent high-end devices will also have this sensor. The hardware step counter makes it possible to keep the pedometer active without any additional battery drain.
- Android 4.4 KitKat or newer: The latest version of Android provides APIs to utilize that hardware step counter
- Run at startup: Allows the app to continue counting where it left off as soon as you boot up the device so it doesn't miss a step. You may turn this off in settings if you wish, and the app will not do anything until you start it.
- Write external storage: Allows the app to export and save log files on external storage.
Special thanks to my friend at http://gigabite.ca for all the graphics.
If you encounter any issues with the app please contact me instead of giving it a one star rating, that way I can become aware of the issue. I usually reply to emails within the same day.
The program allows you to:
- Graphic display of pace and speed
- Keep a diary of your movements
- Makes graphic analysis and keep statistics of your workouts
- To keep the data in your body: height and weight to accurately count calories
- Record your steps
- Consider the number of calories
- Measure your speed
- Display distance
and much more
The program can operate in three modes:
- Using the accelerometer program counts steps and, depending on the distance and weight count calories.
- Using the GPS program considers the distance and, depending on the distance and weight count calories.
- In the "Time" calories are considered over time, depending on the type of exercise.
Before use, you must calibrate the instrument and enter your weight, height and stride length for proper counting calories.
List of types of exercises will expand.
Write to us about the problem, all defects will be corrected.
For all the remarks and suggestions, please contact us on the email, all letters will be considered.
- Track walking and running including steps, distance, speed and calories
- A diagram presenting your daily activities
- Receive awards for completing certain activities like walking 10000 steps in one day
- Find friends and share your achievements with them
- Share achieved awards with your friends on social media
- High score list
- Trip counter
- Runs in the background while you perform your normal daily activities
- Adjustable sensitivity
Keywords: pedometer, step counter, walking, running, calorie counter, calories, exercise, health, fitness, get fit, lose weight, activity tracker
This pedometer counts your steps by using the motion sensor of your mobile phone and works best if you have confirmed your cell phone to your belt or carry in your pocket.
Note: Some mobile phones turn off when applications running in the background. This is no fault of the application.
PEDOMETER APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Automatic step counter detection (no matter where your phone is stored – pockets, purse, arm, hand)
* Calculation of calories burned
* Step counter calculates speed & distance
* Step frequency calculation
* Training and activity log incl. analysis
* Overall stats of all your activities
* Share your walking and other pedometer activities on Social Media like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and many more
* Pedometer syncs with Runtastic.com: Manage all data online
* Users can save bodymetrics like weight and height for a more accurate calorie count
*Use the pedometer app in the background to conserve battery life
Runtastic Pedometer and Step Counter is ideal to track your daily steps and movement while the app motivates you to walk more, collect more steps and cover greater distances by foot. Our Pedometer app helps you reach the recommended 10,000 steps per day. Positive side effect: More steps and longer walking distances equals more calories burned, too! Take your first step today, download the Pedometer & Step Counter PRO app on your phone and push yourself to a fitter, healthier lifestyle!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
2048 puzzle game is an addictive mathematics based puzzle game where you have to merge the similar number tiles (2n) by moving the arrow keys in four different directions. Every time you make a move a new tile (2 or 4) will appear at random empty position. The main target of the game is to get the 2048 tile.
【2048 game hack cheat】
1. Understand how the board moves
In 2048 you only have 4 main gestures and they are up, down, left, and right. Every time you swipe, every tile on the board moves in that position as far as it possibly can. If multiple cards can combine at once, they will do so. Keep this in mind and understand how moves work before swiping a tile that may or may not end up where you thought it would.
2. Don't chase large tiles
Sometimes it's really hard to resist temptation and chase larger numbered tiles across the board in order to combine them. This almost always puts you in a worse position than a better one. Instead, focus on combining smaller tiles and worry less about a specific set of tiles. They'll almost always meet up at some point, or you end up making a tile that ends up right next to it.
3. Work your way towards the corners
Staying in the corners assures you have more of the main game board to bring in new tiles. I've found that keeping tiles grouped into the corners works the best. Bring new tiles into the middle area when you can and then you can swipe them to the corners in order to combine. Sometimes I start off in the upper left hand corner but see an opportunity to make larger combos by moving the entire board to the bottom left or diagonal. Working in the corners makes a shift in strategy a lot easier.
4. Plan ahead
This somewhat goes along with my first tip, but seriously, plan ahead. Look at everything you have on the board and what bringing a 2 or 4 card in will do to change it. Perhaps you see a match right now but bringing a 2 down on the other side would create multiple matches in one move. That's what you want to do.
5. Slow down and think
Sometimes it's hard to tell what the absolute best move is, and if we don't make it, that's okay too. 2048 gives you lots of opportunities to recover from a bad move as long as you have empty spaces on the board to work with. If you really aren't sure what the best move is, re-evaluate where cards are on the board and whether or not you need to change their position before worrying about new cards.
6. Always make moves where multiple tiles merge first
If you come across an instance where you can merge multiple stacks of cards at once, take it. The more spaces you keep open on the board, the better flexibility you have when bringing in new cards and getting them where you want. With single moves you're basically replacing a card you stacked with a new one. When multiple cards can be combined, you're only bringing one new card onto the board but you're getting rid of more than one. And that's always a good thing.
7. Check out our tips for Threes!
If you like 2048, why not check out the game that "inspired" it, Threes! While Threes! and 2048 aren't played exactly the same way, they are very similar when it comes to game play strategy. Our very own Simon Sage put together a killer guide on Threes! a while back and a lot of his tips apply to 2048 as well, so be sure to check it out!
Fruit Bomb ★★★★★ one of the most entertaining and addictive puzzle games for your Android phone!
Simply Click one fruit, all fruits of same kind nearby will be connected. More fruits you connect, more scores you will win. New tool such as "Insecticide" and "Bombs", which make this game even more fun to play.
Now is the Halloween special version. All the UI has changed to cute Ghosts. Enjoy your Halloween Moonlight~
Every girl is dreaming to be the princess in the party or the barbie make up party. Find the most suitable nail color is one of the necessary process. Art nail maker up can let your dream comes true. With this great app, you can select hundreds of nail polish to do the nail makeover, let your fingers unique. Here you can look over the most popular and latest nail design. Also, upload you beautiful hands to "Colorful nail" to share with others.
Main Feature -
Colorful nail gallery, +1 if you like them. Upload your own nail art to show how charming you are.
Play Jigsaw Puzzle games using colorful nail pictures, and enjoy happy and Funny casual games.
Choose the most suitable Nail Lacquer for you, and make a beautiful nail design. Try it now!
Colorful Nail is one of the most necessary Nail Salon for you, fashion beauty!
TAP DANCE IS COMING!
Click the highlight area as frequently and quickly as you can, the more you click, the more score you will get!
TAP DANCE ★★★★★ one of the most entertaining and addictive dance games for your Android phone!
Click the footstep as fast as you can to let your tap dance shoes jump.
LinkLink for St. Patrick Day is very easy to play, just get rid of two pets of the same kind by linking them in less than 3 lines.
The super lovely game of LinkLink for St. Patrick Day is now available for Android phones and tablets!
This link link game has integrated Google Play Game Center.
Take on this fancy St. Patrick’s venture to play with friends to see who can get the highest score!
St. Patrick's LinkLink features:
★ Classic Mode - Over 8 levels of different pet maps
★ Time Mode - Remove as many pets as you can within the given time
★ Multilayer Mode - Play against your friend and have fun
★ Cute graphics that will bring you happiness
★ Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master
★ Leaderboards for you and your friends
The cute UI design, the charming music, the multilayer mode and new features all make this St. Patrick's LinkLink the most popular and funny LinkLink puzzle game.
Here is the classic version of this popular game. Your goal is simple: fly as far as possible in the air. This copter game couldn't be easier, just touch the screen to rise the copter and release to drop altitude.
The cutest Helicopter game in Google Play Store ever!
Every girl is dreaming to be the princess in the party or the barbie make up party. Find the most suitable nail color is one of the necessary process. Art nail maker up can let your dream comes true. With this great app, you can do the nail makeover, let your finger nail unique.
Colorful Nail - Simply take a photo of your hand, choose the most suitable Nail Lacquer for you, and make a beautiful nail design. Try it now!
Draw a Line ★★★★★ one of the most entertaining and addictive puzzle games for your Android phone!
Connect three or more fruits of same kind within a line. More fruits you connect, more scores you will win. New tool such as "Insecticide" and "Bombs", which make this game even more fun to play.
标签：心理测验 心理测试 健康评定 抑郁测试 婚姻调适 心理健康 计步器 有氧运动 催眠 生活作息 幸福指数