The full version of Exoplanet Explorer 2 introduces a feature that will automatically download the latest planetary discoveries, keeping you up to date. For the first time it also includes models of some of the binary star systems that are known to have planets, giving you a much better idea of the variety of different worlds in our Galaxy.
The data is sourced from The Planetary Habitability Laboratory, SIMBAD, and scientific papers, and if it's not available from one of these sources, then wherever possible it will be calculated or estimated, giving you access to one of the most complete exoplanet databases.
In addition to an intuitive interface which allows touch driven navigation through our Galaxy, Exoplanet Explorer also offers a comprehensive search tool which will let you find the planets and systems that you are interested in. This includes the ability to both search and sort by planet name, the number of planets in a system or even then number of stars in a system, to name just a few.
Statistics are provided to summarise the information in the database and give you a global perspective.
Planets have been divided up into 6 classes, and further subdivides into 3 temperature classes. This information has then been used to create models which are then assembled into working solar systems to give you an idea of what they might look like if we could travel there today.
Planet are divided into the following mass classes:
* Mercurian - rocky worlds that have the approximate mass of Mercury
* Sub-terran - rocky planets with a mass similar to Mars
* Terran - rocky worlds with similar mass to Earth
* Super-terran - rocky worlds with a higher mass than Earth
* Neptunian - gas giants similar to Neptune
* Jovian - gas giants as massive or more massive than Jupiter
The planets are further divided into the following temperature classes:
* Hot - planets that are too hot to support liquid water
* Warm - planets in the star's habitable zone where liquid water could exist
* Cold - planets beyond the habitable zone where water would only exist as ice
* Please report problems at apps.burlock.org or email at email@example.com. I can't help you here because Google won't let developers contact users who make comments.
* This app supports ICS, but custom ROMs are not supported. If you install a non-standard ROM and have a problem, then contact the ROM developer and report the bug so they can fix it.
The map itself is quite large (6480,3888), so it's way too big to fit in memory all at once (6480 x 3888 x 32 / 8) = 100,776,960 -- over 96 megs. The VM heap size Android supports is eith 16 or 24 megs, so we can't fit the whole thing in memory at once.
So WorldMap uses the BitmapRegionDecoder API (available as of API 10) to decode just what it needs to display.
WorldMap is open source, and the source code is here: https://github.com/johnnylambada/WorldMap
It contains information regarding all the countries of the world, their flags,maps and much more.
Expand your knowledge - with over 200 countries and 200 capitals, this is the most complete atlas app on the market.
Educators log in to the Active Explorer website as Leaders and create Quests, which are like treasure hunts for data, and then give their students the Quest number and password.
Players use smartphones with the free Active Explorer app to sign up for Quests, where they collect images, video, audio, sketches, notes, and other data.
When they are done, they upload everything they collected to their Active Explorer web account. Then, they go on line to use it to make posters, comics, slide shows, and other fun SmartWork.
What is a “Quest?”
Quests are instructions and a toolkit that appear on Explorers’ phones. After signing up for a Quest, Explorers collect images, audio, video or just observational notes on a specific topic. A Quest could be a search for:
* different kinds of seeds (or clouds, trees, rocks, fruit, roots, colors, shapes, sounds, etc.)
* notes, images, and observations on a particular topic
* collections of species in a particular place
* searches for a particular species, ie, all of the invasive plants in
a school yard or park
* images that show shadow or color
* audio memories from older family members or friends
* video clips of creatures walking, running or flying
* objects with three sides, four sides, five sides, etc.
* all the foods eaten in a day
* items that come from different countries
* photos of the oldest buildings in town
Quests can be about science, art, music, history, language
arts—anything you can imagine.
What is “SmartWork?”
After Explorers finish gathering everything they need for a Quest, and upload it to their Active Explorer web account, they log into their account, see what they collected, and open fun tools to create SmartWork: ebooks, slide shows, comic strips and posters to share what they have learned with their Leaders and fellow Explorers. We will continue to add new creative tools to let Explorers stretch their creativity.
Who are “Leaders?”
Leaders are educators—either teachers or adults working in after school programs. They give their Explorers the Quest numbers and passwords for the Quests they create.
Who are “Explorers?”
Explorers are kids who have created an Active Explorer account, with help from a parent or guardian. They sign into Quests provided to them by a teacher or after school provider.
Active Explorer collects no personally identifiable information from Explorers.
View a large quick reference World Map on your Android Device today!
Contains Up-To-Date World Maps!
Did you know?
South Sudan became the world's 195th country following separation from Sudan on 9 July 2011
- Political World Map
- No internet connection is required. The worldmap is stored on your Android and can be viewed Offline.
A quick reference map to quickly find countries and cites like Australia, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, Tokyo, China, Shanghai, USA, Brazil, Sao Paulo, Brasilia, California, New York, Europe and More!
Users Love World Map 2014!
This app is handy. Nice to open it when I want to know where a country is located on this BIG globe!!!
Very simple to use, and much easier than Google Maps for quick reference. No problems, Droid RAZR.
It is really very useful application. it must be tried by students.
Explore the World Map on your Android today!
Try it for Free!
· Datei-Explorer mit Favoritenlisten
· Nachrichten von ILIAS lesen
· Downloads einsehen
· Einrichtungsassistent für leichten Einstieg
Diese App kann zurzeit ausschließlich mit dem ILIAS-System der Fachhochschule Köln genutzt werden!
· Netzwerkstatus abrufen/Internetzugriff: Benötigt zum Herunterladen der Daten
· Zugriff auf externen Speicher: Benötigt zum Speichern von Downloads
ILIAS, Explorer, Fachhochschule, FH, Uni, Lernsystem, Lernplattform
*** 50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME! ***
View a Large Quick Reference World Map on your Android Device Today!
Contains Up-To-Date World Map!
Did you know?
South Sudan became the world's 195th country following separation from Sudan on 9 July 2011
- Political World Map
- Physical World Map
- No internet connection is required. The map is stored on your Android and can be viewed Offline.
To switch maps, press the 'MENU' button on your device.
A quick reference map to quickly find countries and cites like Korea, Seoul, Africa, Egypt, Indian, Russia, Asia, London and Much More!
Users Love World Map 2014!
5 Stars! A very handy app
Really simple to use and very useful.quality.
Fantastic You can see every nation and important cities in them. Very cool and useful if you need a map
World Map Great application to get to know the world. Indispensable.
Explore the World Map today!
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can't help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 16,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you're not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We'll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
If you experience any issues, please contact email@example.com.
THIS IS ONLY A LICENSE KEY, NOT AN APPLICATION. You must have the free FX File Explorer application installed to use this add-on; download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx
*** WE HAVE A 24-HOUR REFUND POLICY ***
If you're not completely satisfied, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your "Google Order Number" (from your receipt email) within 24 hours and we'll refund your purchase. The Google Play Store only provides refunds within 15 minutes of a purchase.
Please note that this product DOES NOT add root capabilities. For root access, please instead purchase the Root add-on: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx.rr
THIS IS ONLY A LICENSE KEY. You must have FX File Explorer installed for it to work. This add-on will not appear in your application launcher. Its functionality is accessed within FX: you will see two new categories appear on the FX homescreen: "Internet and Network" and "Media" (as shown in the first screenshot). Please install FX and try it out before purchasing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx
* Create and extract AES-128 and AES-256 encrypted zip files; browse file contents, view images/media without decrypting
* Browse/manage installed applications
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or view all tracks
* Rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities:
* Windows networking (SMB)
* FTP (including secure FTP-S and FTP-ES)
* SSH FTP (Secure Shell FTP)
* Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and SkyDrive (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
* Stream video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player applications
* Browse the local network for Windows (SMB) shares
* Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
* Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
* Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats
* Send files via OBEX Push (also available on most devices in free version)
* Bluetooth FTP Client
* Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer
Several categories of world maps:
★ Political and topography, elevations, income per capita and child mortality, all in our world map!
★ New 2013 Water data with: drinkable water, water poverty index, water runoff and water insecurity data
★ CO2 statistics and Pollution data: CO2 levels at Troposphere, emissions per sector, global CO2 emission and much more in World Map FREE HD.
- Easy to use and complete world map data. A real "mapa mundi".
- A true atlas with 25 complete world maps for a complete analysis.
- Useful for School, College, Geography students. Quick reference world map.
- Wants to use the image for school or send a map to a friend? It's easy to share our world maps and mail it to your friends, post to Twitter, send to Facebook or Instagram and much more!
- Amazing maps of the continents: America, Europe, Africa, Oceania, Asia and Antartida.
- World largest cities: New York (USA), Tokyo (Japan), Sydnei (Australia), Shangai (China), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Paris (France) and much more! All capitals included.
- Detailed Europe maps.
- North America detailed data.
- World map organized in categories: Political, Water and Pollution. It's easy and fun to find any world map.
- World map completely in HD, with world maps of the highest quality.
- Works Offline (without internet). Allows you to keep studying the world map even when you can't use Google Maps.
- Optimized for tablets (Galaxy Tab, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer, Sony Xperia tablets and Kindle Fire) and HD Smartphones (Galaxy S IV,S4, S3, S2, Nexus 4, Optimus G, etc).
- It's Free. Check our world map (mapa mundi) now!
***Download it Today for FREE***
✔ Offline Atlas of India
✔ Print/Save/Share Maps
✔ High Quality Maps
✔ Individual State Maps
✔ District Maps (on demand)
Mapsofindia.com presents the Atlas of India, the first India specific Atlas for Android. With more than 50 features and maps for each specific state and district(requires active internet connection), Atlas of India is the most unique travel and information guide available in the android market.
::::: India Maps :::::
India Maps are available in 6 various tastes for your use including the Physical, Political, Geographical, River, Outline and Blank Map. All these maps are of the highest quality and can directly be printed from the device or saved and sent through Mail.
::::: State Maps :::::
Individual, high quality state maps for all the 28 States and 7 Union Territories are available for printing and downloading.
::::: District Maps :::::
The maps could be zoomed down even to the district level if you are on a WiFi or a 3G internet connection. You can also print or save these maps once they are loaded on your device from the Internet.
::::: Features :::::
~ ~ Print ~ ~
Print any map on screen to through a Wireless Printer
~ ~ Download ~ ~
Save any map on screen to the devices internal storage and use as required.
~ ~ Share ~ ~
Share the map through on various Social Media sites from the app itself. (Individual Apps needs to be installed)
~ ~ Bookmark ~ ~
Bookmark your favorite map for future reference and for easy navigation
~ ~ Search ~ ~
Search for State or for a district from the on screen search bar. Just type in the name and the list is populated instantly
~ ~ Pinch to Zoom ~ ~
Use gestures to browse through the maps. Pinch and zoom to zoom the map in and out. Double Tap on any state or district to see exploded view.
Tags: india, india atlas,india map,atlas of india,india political map,india physical map, india blank map, world, mapsofindia.com, mapsofworld.com, print, maps,map of US,US map,US wall maps
Check out the smart and intelligent features offered here:
• World map countries
• World map download
• World map printable
• World clock
This app spells comfort and security for its users. With this app make your expeditions around the world a trouble-free experience!
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and all are available in public domain. We have not uploaded any videos to YouTube.
This app provides an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos.
Do you have problems with geography or continent location? Forget about this! World Map 2013 allows you to learn locations of continents and countries easy and as game!
- Perfect to learn continents
- Bright interface
- Simple work
World Map 2013 will be perfect for kids and teenager studying, download and study the world!