This is based on a recent blog post 'Helmhurts' at www.jasmcole.com, which was featured on io9, Ars Technica, the Daily Mail, Scientific American and many other blogs.
This app uses the 2D Finite Difference Time Domain method to solve Maxwell's equation on a Cartesian grid. An example floorplan is included in the app.
How to use:
Your floorplan needs to be a .png file, with empty space marked black and materials marked with colours. Images will be converted into the correct materials on loading - this may take a few seconds.
Pixels are mapped to 1 centimetre, so scale the floorplan appropriately.
The simulation is limited in speed due to the mobile processor, so try to keep images below approximately 500x500 pixels
Touch the image to set a router location, marked by a red circle. Select the antenna parameters at the bottom.
Set the number of iterations to run for, how often to plot the result, and the upper limit on the colourmap scale.
Choose a field to plot - the default is the out-of-plane electric field.
Click run and the simulation will begin. Click stop to pause at any time - this saves the simulation progress which can be continued by clicking run again. To reset, open an image again.
To save the simulation output as an image, click Save at any time. Images are saved to internal/external storage and added to the end of the camera roll.
To start recording a simulation click the record 'R' button. When the simulation is stopped a GIF animation is generated.
Under the bonnet:
An antenna oscillates at 2.4 GHz. The edges of the image use absorbing boundary conditions as in Mur 1981, IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility.
Where walls are defined, the relevant refractive indices and loss tangents for 2.4GHz radiation are used.
Wavelength and resolution are currently constant, this may change in a future release.
This app is not intended as a replacement for existing EM simulation software packages.
As a 2D approximation including only simple walls it does not accurately model a given floorplan.
It is, however, a bit of fun and entertaining to play with.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Intro to P2P Finance
✔ Run-Down of the Course
✔ What is P2P Lending? What does P2P Mean?
✔ What Do You Gain From Peer-to-Peer Lending?
✔ General Criteria to Attain a P2P Loan, and Your Image in the Loan Market
✔ Traditional Bank Loans vs. P2P Loans
✔ Fees Associated With P2P Loans, and Other Facts
✔ Rates, Credit Scores, and How Your Reputation Relates to P2P Loans
✔ What are the Options When it Comes to P2P Lending Platforms?
✔ Is One P2P Leanding Platform Better Than Others? What's the Difference?
✔ Pros and Cons of Banks vs Peer-to-Peer Opportunities and Why
✔ The 3 Parties: Borrower, Intermediary, and Lender
✔ At What Point in Your Investment Journey Should You Seek Out Loans?
• Lifetime access to 15 lectures
• A community of 400+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By : INVESTyR DealTeam | Patrick, Phil & Jason
The INVESTyR DealTeam has over 30 years of corporate and project finance experience from venture funding to financing multi-billion energy projects.
Install the "Peer to Peer Lending" app today and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
The map itself is quite large (6480,3888), so it's way too big to fit in memory all at once (6480 x 3888 x 32 / 8) = 100,776,960 -- over 96 megs. The VM heap size Android supports is eith 16 or 24 megs, so we can't fit the whole thing in memory at once.
So WorldMap uses the BitmapRegionDecoder API (available as of API 10) to decode just what it needs to display.
WorldMap is open source, and the source code is here: https://github.com/johnnylambada/WorldMap
This version of worldmap come with a brief information about every country like: Country capital city, dial code, country code, country continent, country currency code, the country area in sq km, country languages, numbers of the population and the GPS geo points east, west, north, south, geo name id, flag iso Alpha3 .
Check the zoom in and the zoom out
View a large quick reference World Map on your Android Device today!
Contains Up-To-Date World Maps!
Did you know?
South Sudan became the world's 195th country following separation from Sudan on 9 July 2011
- Political World Map
- Find a country easily with a convenient globe map
- Educational reference map for students, school, and university
- Up to date maps
- View every nation and it's major cities in one large map
- No internet connection is required. The worldmap is stored on your Android and can be viewed Offline.
A quick reference map to quickly find countries and cites like Australia, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, Tokyo, China, Shanghai, USA, Brazil, Sao Paulo, Brasilia, California, New York, Europe and More!
Users Love World Map 2015!
Explore the World Map on your Android today!
Try it for Free!
We also have another game with which you will learn geography, rivers, mountains, lakes, seas and oceans.
It's the mobile planetarium in your pocket, designed for astronomy fans to explore the universe. Just hold up and point your device at the sky and StarTracker will tell you exactly what stars, constellations and deep sky objects you are looking at in realtime. Full utilization of the build-in gyroscope, digital compass and accelerometer drive the best user experience.
What our users said:
-- "Best star gazing app I've ever used. Very well put together and great visuals!!! From end to end this app is a must-have for anyone interested in astronomy!!"
-- "This app is a marvel of technology, art, and science. Super smooth operation, great graphics and a great merging of the devices capabilities. Having grown up using star charts and compasses, this app feels like science fiction come to life. Great job!"
-- "Looking at the sky was never this incredible!"
-- "If you download only one app, make sure it's this one!! This is one of the best apps I've ever seen, period! Its quality is unmatched among star gazing apps!"
★ All data is offline!
★ Fit all screen size from 3.5 inch to 12 inch for any resolution!
★ Sun, Moon, Planets in Solar System, 88 Constellations and 8000+ stars visible to the naked eyes.
★ 12 Zodiac Constellations Art & 6 famous deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
★ Location auto set by GPS, or set manually.
★ Auto hide all menus and enter AR track mode when lift up the device and point to sky.
★ Smooth motion flow and quick response which is realized by cutting edge signal processing technique.
★ Superb high quality graphic display by enabling the retina display of the device and the full screen anti-aliasing technology employment.
★ Full 88 Constellations & 100+ deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
★ Search and guide you to stars, constellations, planets and deep sky objects.
★ 3D compass in AR mode, indicate position of objects your searched.
★ Time Machine menu and location menu to let you explore more on time and location dimension.
★ Night mode switch, protecting eye when doing star gazing outdoor.
★ Top Left: Location Menu, choose location from a world map.
★ Bottom Left: AR Compass indicator in AR track mode, pan the screen to enter un-track mode and click track button to back.
• When under un-track mode, just lift up the screen and point it to the sky to enter AR track mode.
Alertando para os riscos das tecnologias da informação e da comunicação, a app não descura a prevenção, apresentando em que consiste cada risco, o que pode correr mal e ainda dicas sobre como tornar a sua utilização mais segura:
• Malware e spyware
• Roubo de identidade
• Smartphones e tablets
• Wifi, NFCs e Bluetooth
• SMS, MMS e IM
• Correio eletrónico
• Jogos de vídeo
• Jogos de apostas online
• Fóruns e redes sociais
• Peer to peer
• Salas de chat
Se ainda não conhece esta lista de termos virtuais, vai passar a dominá-los; se já os conhece, vai certamente aprofundar conhecimentos e elevar o seu nível de segurança online.
Para além da sua vertente altamente informacional e utilidade contínua, a app tem ainda uma vertente lúdica com um jogo interativo para maiores e menores de 12 anos, assim como para professores, educadores e animadores – porque não há idade para estar e sentir-se seguro online.
Pronto para testar o seu conhecimento sobre a Internet e as suas boas práticas?
The sensor control will also enable you to identify a star in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at the sky!
This award-winning astronomy application is finally available on Android featuring:
* a catalog of over 600,000 stars displayed as a real time zoomable sky map
* a catalog of many nebulae and galaxies, with pictures for some of them
* asterisms and illustrations of the constellations for several sky cultures
* artificial satellites, including the International Space Station
* realistic Milky Way
* realistic landscape and atmosphere with sunrise, sunset and light pollution simulation
* accurate simulation of stars extinction, and atmosphere refraction
* 3D rendering of the major solar system planets and their satellites
* night mode (red)
* GPS positioning, accelerometers control of the direction of view in the sky
Stellarium mobile Sky Map is created by two of the original developers of Stellarium, the Desktop version of this famous astronomy and planetarium stars chart app.
Kiwix is an offline content reader which can be used for Wikipedia as well as other contents (Ubuntu documentation, WikiLeaks, WikiSource, WikiVoyage, etc).
Once you have downloaded the content file (potentially very large), you don't need any connection to use it.
Kiwix is a lightweight software reading ZIM files which you download and store on your device or external storage (SD card).
Please check the instructions inside the App or on the website to learn more about available contents.
Note: Kiwix is also available on regular computers (Windows, Mac, Linux).
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Growth Of Computer Networking
2. Networking Seems Complex
3. Five Key Aspects Of Networking
4. Local area network
5. Metropolitan Area Network
6. Wide Area Network
7. OSI reference Model
8. TCP/IP Reference Model
9. Comparison of the OSI and TCP/IP Reference Models
10. Problems of the TCP/IP Reference Mode
11. Problems of the OSI Model
13. Architecture of the Internet
14. ATM Reference Model
15. Client-server model
16. Peer-to-peer Communication
17. Transmission technologies
18. Connection-Oriented and Connectionless Services
19. Protocol Hierarchies
21. Services of layers
22. X.25 networks
23. Applications of computer networks
24. Using layered protocols
25. simplex, half-duplex and full-duplex communication
26. Novell NetWare IPX packet
27. Network topologies
28. Taxonomy By Forms Of Energy
29. Coaxial Cable
30. Twisted Pair
31. Fiber optic cables
32. Compare Fiber Optics and Copper Wire
34. Compare circuit-switched and packet-switched networks
35. Dual cable and single cable systems
36. Single mode and multimode fibers
37. Disadvantages of optical fiber
38. Serial Transmission
39. ISDN Architecture
40. Objectives of ISDN
41. ISDN Reference Model
42. Data Link layer design issues
43. Services provided by the data link layer
44. Framing in data link layer
45. Error-Correcting Codes
46. Unrestricted Simplex Protocol
47. A Simplex Stop-and-Wait Protocol
48. Simplex Protocol for a Noisy Channel
49. Sliding Window Protocols
50. One-Bit Sliding Window Protocol
51. A Protocol Using Go Back N
52. High-Level Data Link Control
53. Data Link Layer in Internet
54. The Point-to-Point Protocol
55. Point-to-Point Protocol frame format
56. LCP packets
57. Static Channel Allocation
58. Dynamic Channel Allocation in LANs and MANs
60. Slotted ALOHA
61. 1-persistent CSMA
62. Non-persistent CSMA
63. p-persistent CSMA
64. CSMA with Collision Detection
65. Bit-map collision free protocol
66. Binary countdown protocol
67. Limited-Contention Protocols
68. Adaptive Tree Walk Protocol
69. Ethernet Cabling
70. Cable topologies of Ethernet
71. Manchester Encoding
72. 802.3 frame format
73. Binary Exponential Backoff Algorithm
74. Services of 802.11
76. Operation of Two Port Bridge
77. Spanning Tree Bridges
78. Remote Bridges
79. Token Frame Format
80. 802.4 Frame Format
81. Network layer services to transport layer
82. Functions of the communication subnet
83. Virtual circuit network
84. Compare Virtual-Circuit and Datagram Subnets
85. Routing algorithm
86. Optimality Principle
87. Shortest path routing algorithm
89. Distance vector routing algorithms
90. Count-to-infinity problem
91. Hierarchical routing
92. Reverse path forwarding
93. Public key Cryptography
94. Broadcast routing algorithm
95. Multicast routing algorithm
96. Electronic Mail
97. Basic functions of e-mail system
98. Authentication Protocols
99. Post Office Protocol
100. Privacy Enhanced Mail
101. Features of application layer
103. Virtual Terminal Protocol
104. World Wide Web
105. Symmetric cipher model
106. Key secrecy and algorithm secrecy
109. Pros and cons of security
110. Data Encryption Standard
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
The Bible Explorer is based on the King James Version of the Bible and was formed initially using the automated Riptide(tm) algorithm, then hand edited to improve the quality of the index. Use the Bible Explorer as a reference or as a way to explore the multiple books of the Bible and how a person, concept, or term is depicted.
- Handbook 195 countries (flag, capital, language, territory, population, etc.)
- 4 game modes for quiz
- Friendly interface
* Olympics data
* Geographic info
* Travel info
* Weather info
* Satellite + street maps
* Quiz mode
Uses Wikipedia's "List of Sovereign States and Dependent Territories by Continent" as the master list.
Brings together information from Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Google Maps, Weather Underground, the CIA World Factbook, and others. Email support for any suggestions!
Requires net connection and google maps. Ad-supported.