On Peerfy, no one is alone. No matter where you are on your mental health journey, you’ll find a safe place to ask questions, find answers from others who have gone before you, and thrive in a community of people who are helping each other live their best every day.
Most people do not feel comfortable speaking up about their mental health issues on their regular social media platforms. We know how absolutely alone mental illness can make you feel. That's why we created Peerfy to help you share your feelings without any fear of privacy or judgment. There is strength in knowing there are others out there just like you.
Join the discussion! Ask your questions, share your story, or just say hello. Peerfy: Mental Health App Free will help you raise your voice and share your anxiety or depression issues with others. This app will inspire and motivate your recovery, provide emotional support & reassurance that you are not alone in your mental health related struggles.
Introducing talklife through audio call. Whether it's discussing how you're feeling today, your anxiety issues or even what you’re making for breakfast — Peerfy will ring your phone on an automated schedule and pair you randomly in a one-on-one audio conversation. In these calls you can talklife openly about your struggles, frustration, and problems knowing that other person in the call is going through the same thing.
Keep learning, keep growing with free mental health resources like articles, videos and inspiring quotes from 100's of content creators & influencers. For example, you will:
• Understand the causes of depression
• Learn about the symptoms of anxiety
Peerfy: Mental Health App have separate groups on -
• Anxiety, Depression & Stress
• OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder),
• ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder),
• BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder),
• Bipolar Spectrum Disorder,
• PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder),
• Autism Spectrum Disorder,
• Schizotypal Personality Disorder, Schizophrenia
Benefits of participating in a mental health app based community may include-
1. Feeling less lonely, isolated or judged
2. Reducing stress, depression, anxiety or fatigue
4. Talklife or vent openly
5. Improving understanding of a disorder and your own experience with it
• It's private, safe & stigma free.
• Private chat with users.
• Make your profile private to hide your posts.
• Vent whenever you want.
• Daily audio call with random users.
Don't forget to give your valuable feedback to us on how we can improve our app.
Please note Peerfy is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your therapist or other qualified mental health care provider with any questions you may have regarding your mental health. If you are in a crisis situation, please seek emergency support as soon as possible.
Website - https://peerfy.co