-Selectable Content Areas:
--UPPER CASE ALPHABET
--lower case alphabet
-Learning through Visual and Audial Recognition
-Selectable modes to match child's progress and skills:
--Match Sight to Sound
-Alphabetical/Numerical or Random Modes
-Train themed game keeps child's interest while they learn
-No Internet Access Required
-Graphics Optimized for Tablets and High Resolution Devices
-Compatible with all screen sizes
Letters & Numbers Railroad is the premier Android release from StudioWitte. StudioWitte hosts a variety of creative works from our Husband and Wife team of architects.
You can select which letters shall be used in this game.
This app requests no permissions that you will be warned about.
When learning the alphabet, young children need to learn each letter’s name and its sound, the shape of the letter and how to create it correctly when writing. Research shows that knowing the alphabet, especially the sound and shape of each letter, is a strong indicator for reading success in school.
The Eggy Alphabet App builds alphabet knowledge and handwriting skills in a comprehensive, educationally sound app that makes learning the alphabet memorable, highly interactive and full of fun rewards.
Eggy Alphabet covers both upper and lower case letters for each of the 26 letters of the alphabet. For each letter there are three handwriting activities that stress the correct formation of each letter. Another 2 activities build phonemic awareness and letter sound skills. When learning to form each letter, children use a finger to trace and draw each letter.
Eggy Alphabet is brought to you by the makers of popular educational website Reading Eggs – a team of educators with more than 20 years’ experience in early childhood education, who believe learning to read should be fun, motivating, and full of success.
Buy and Unlock the full version and you get:
- All 26 letters of the alphabet.
- 4 activities to be completed for every letter.
- Upper and lower case versions of letters.
- A total of 208 activities to complete plus The Letter Game.
- Choice of accents – Australia, English, United States.
- 3 difficulty levels - Egg ratings to be earned for every level.
- 18 wonderful Egg Critters to unlock and hatch.
- 624 Golden Eggs to earn.
- Each child can have their own account.
- Progress is tracked for every account.
Please note- Not supported on Thompson tablets.
New features , since last update!
You have asked for these features and we have done them!
☆Hand writing recognition , get a star when writing a letter correctly (Not always 100% accurate, but catches letters most of the time)
☆Pass each letter after getting 5 stars
☆Stars are remembered for each letter so you can see which letters still need to be practiced and learnt
☆ Delete stars of previously passed letters.
☆Uppercase and lowercase letter writing in free hand
☆Line guides for help in writing
☆Stoke order help and guidance
☆Cute graphics and animations for kids.
☆Letters are spoken aloud
◊◊More features coming in updates soon.◊◊
* The Educational app uses the proper directions and form taught in Preschool, Kindergarten, Montessori classrooms .
* Made with the help of educationists the application is a complete package to teach your kids their abc letters. So let them ride away for hours of writing practice.
* Tracing Curriculum developed with Educationists
* Phonics Curriculum based on Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
* Cute animated characters with high quality graphics to keep kids hooked for hours.
* Uppercase and Lowercase separate and combined worksheet practice.
* Positive reinforcement with the help of fun audio and visual aids for baby boys and baby girls.
* Special focus on Consonant Sounds with voiceovers.
* Touch before trace functionality for kids to understand Letters before tracing abc.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Learning babyfirst abc letters for baby girls and baby boys who have learnt drawing lines and simple shapes and Toddlers, Preschoolers ready to take on Uppercase and Lowercase letters. Phonics Curriculum for teachers and classrooms as well as parents who want to teach their early learner abc alphabets and letters before school begins. For use along with Tracing lines, Tracing Uppercase, Tracing Number programs by Agnitus for a full comprehensive and complete writing,doodling, tracing curriculum for Toddlers, Preschoolers, Kindergarten and Montessori kids.
* “An engaging way for kids to practice phonics based letter recognition.” – Forbes
* “Makes learning Spanish skills fun for kids” – Appolicious
* “An effective way to expose gently to Spanish vocabulary” – Common Sense Media
* “Cleverly designed.” – Wall Street Journal
* “A great game for kids and teaches language in a fun and educational way” – ChildMODE
Practice early reading skills and speak Spanish to control the action! Tons of toys are trapped in bubbles! Can you rescue them before they float away? Match the correct starting letter sound to release each toy and collect it. Speak Spanish words and phrases aloud to really get the party started! Use new Spanish vocabulary—including dance, throw, and jump—to amp up the fun! Visit the toy shelf to look at all the toys you’ve won—and reinforce word recognition.
Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Letter Sounds is the lively way to learn, read, and speak. This preschool learning game reinforces English reading skills while simultaneously introducing a new language. It’s a fun way to help make your child a stronger, more confident reader. And it’s kid-tested and designed with your children in mind by the world leader in technology-based language learning, Rosetta Stone.
• Identifying beginning letter sounds of familiar, everyday words
• Distinguishing different starting letter sounds in word families
• Recognizing upper and lower case letters
• Exploring active Spanish vocabulary
• Refining Spanish pronunciation
• Building confidence speaking Spanish aloud
• Parents’ Corner highlights skills introduced and child’s progress.
• Engaging gameplay holds little learners’ attention and keeps them coming back to learn more.
• Spanish speaking moments build kids’ confidence speaking a new language aloud.
• High frequency, high fun Spanish words and phrases pique kids’ interest.
• Rosetta Stone Speech Recognition Engine provides instant feedback and encouragement to improve pronunciation.
• Smart sequencing encourages children to experience challenges, feel success, and demonstrate progress at every step.
• Progressive immersion optimizes exposure to Spanish words and phrases—offering new challenges.
Visit us: http://www.rosettastone.com/en/kids-lingo-letter-sounds
Like Us: https://www.facebook.com/RosettaStone
Watch our app trailers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUC6agjtBbo
Let us know what new word packs YOU would like: email@example.com
Want to learn more? Check out the Rosetta Stone Kids® Lingo Word Builder App.
©2013. Rosetta Stone Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Rosetta Stone, GoGo Lingo and all related trademarks, logos, characters and content are the property of Rosetta Stone Ltd. and are used and/or registered in the United States and other countries.