The DiverLog for Android app is the premier full-featured dive log application. DiverLog is the Official App for and supports dive data from dive computers made by the following manufacturers: AQUALUNG, OCEANIC, AERIS, HOLLIS, SUBGEAR, SHERWOOD, GENESIS, TUSA, BISM, BEUCHAT.
- View, edit, and manage your DC dive detail data
- Search dives based on location, dive type, buddies, ... many more
- View, edit and manage your favorite dive spots and locations
- View, edit and manage your dive gear
- View, edit and manage your dive buddies and contacts
- Searchable, in-application help
- Keep track of personal data including medical and certification information
- Add photos, Youtube video links to dives, and remember those fun times
- Social sharing features
- Synchronize with DiveCloud, our online dive storage.
- Download dive data from DC, upload your desired settings to DC, update firmware to DC using Bluetooth or Bluetooth Smart (only available for A300CS, VTX, i750TC, PROPLUS X, SAGE). This feature requires devices with Bluetooth 4.0 LE.
- Much more ..
DiverLog allows you to view, edit, and manage your dives easily.
The dive detail section gives you all the information you need, including dive data, location and dive site information, tank and buddy information, gear bag, and more. Add your diving buddies and keep your personal certification and medical information on hand at all times. View your dive profile in full screen view. Add and manage your gear with easy entry forms. DiverLog offers you simple search methods to find your dives .. search by location, dive site, and even which computer you used! ...See all your dives on the world map, a unique feature we call your dive activity map! You can even keep track of your personal information, including medical and certification info. You can now sync your dives with the new DiveCloud online dive data backup system so you never lose your dives, and always have them available, wherever you are! Connect with our developers by posting in the forum, or contact by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website: http://www.ediverlog.com