This app creates a menu in your notification area when you connect earphones or a Bluetooth headset to your device.
* Choose which apps to put on the menu and sort them as you like
* Turn on the screen when a headset is connected
* Auto-start an app when headset is connected
* Icon alignment (left, right, space evenly) in notification
* Can create a widget that is made visible when a headset is connected
* Icon pack support
* Bluetooth device blacklist
This app is a WORK IN PROGRESS. It WILL have bugs. I WILL fix them. I also have a "regular" job so please have patience.
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Start when phone starts
* BLUETOOTH: Check Bluetooth state
* INTERNET: Used to report crash data to Crittercism (error reporting service)
* READ_LOGS: Allows collecting logcat data to be attached to crashes and handled exceptions.
* GET_TASKS: Allows augmenting crash reports with information on the activity running during a crash.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows the app database to be saved to SD-card
* WAKE_LOCK: Nedded for turning on the screen on headset connection
* REORDER_TASKS: to bring other apps to foreground / auto-launch
No personal information is gathered by this app. Only crash reports are sent to me so I can fix bugs and improve the app.
NOTE: The HTC music app may not recognize the headset double click so you will need to use another music player, like Google Play Music, in addition to this app.
Please contact email@example.com with any problems or suggestions!
You can personalize the following behavior for music, call and idle mode:
Idle mode (When between calls and playing music)
Launch Music player or Radio (Select a specific player, including radio, to launch and control or just keep the last one used)
Redial last number
This application has been designed for use with the standard Android music player, but also tested for Walkman Player and a variety of other music players. If your application doesn’t work as expected? Please try to activate/deactivate the headset control in the music player itself since this might be in conflict with this application.
The SmartKey application supports Android 4.0 and above and is designed for Sony Xperia™. It will also support other Android devices although its functionality can be limited.
This application is developed for wired headsets only.
Disclaimer: For coming Android releases there might be changes in how the headset control is handled. This may/may not interfere with this application. This application may be upgraded accordingly, provided it can be handled from the application and not the Android system only. Please enjoy your Sony headset with this headset control application, making living easier.
Headset Indicator makes status bar notification when a headset or headphones are connected.
If supported by device, notification shows if microphone is available.
This app is especially useful for some custom ROMs, devices doesn't have default notifier like some Xperia, Nexus devices.
Be sure to ENABLE notification, open app then click "Enable Notification"
Wondering if your headset has enough charge to last another call?
Instantly see the remaining charge of your connected Plantronics Bluetooth® headset or easily switch to a previously connected Plantronics headset that has more available battery charge.
How it works:
o See up to four bars of available battery charge for your connected Plantronics headset.
o Receive on-screen alerts to a low battery or when charging is complete.
o Tap widget to view charge levels for up to five previously connected Plantronics headsets.
o Tap to reconnect to a listed Plantronics headset with more available charge.
o Explore widget options of either 2x1 or 1x1 orientation and three background designs.
Android™ OS Compatibility:
o Works only on phones or tablets running Android™ OS 3.x, OS 4.0.x, OS 4.1.x, and 4.2.2.
o There are known compatibility issues with OS 2.2.x, OS 2.3.x, OS 4.2, OS 4.2.1, and Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running OS 4.2.2. If using these OS versions or devices, battery information is blocked from being transferred to the app.
Plantronics Headset Compatibility:
o Voyager Legend™
o Voyager® PRO HD
o Voyager® PRO UC
o Marque™ M155™
o Marque 2™ (M165™)
o BackBeat® GO
o BackBeat® GO 2
o Savor™ M1100™
o Blackwire® C710™/C720™
Support & Feedback:
o Need more help? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
o Share your ideas! We love hearing your ideas and feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Plantronics, headset, Bluetooth battery meter
** The voice search is activated by long holding the microphone button, and the mapping of microphone button is actually hard coded in JellyBean itself. This is currently tracked issue here: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=36026
The only work around is if you are root, and it is described here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=32999600&postcount=38 **
This is a similar application to Headset Blocker execpt it also works for ICS and JELLYBEAN
Have you find you phone playing music randomly, or hanging up during the middle of your call because it thinks your headphones is trying to control it?
This application is designed for Android 4.0-4.1 (ICS to JellyBean)that finally fixes this issue.
Once turned on, it blocks the signal from your headset. You will no longer be able to play/pause, skip songs using your headset control.
1) Press the big black button in the middle of the app
2) Watch the app do its magic as the droid puts on its wizard hat
Completely Free, No Ads, Proguard Obfuscated
Uses minimal CPU with Alarm Manager implementation
This application is useless on devices running below 4.0
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
- Added Widget
- Changed Package Name
- Small Refactors
If you want to control the Volume of your Smartphone instead of the SmartHeadset, you can just open this app and control the sound-volume of the phone with the volume-buttons of the smart headset pro.
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
This is an open source project originally intended for use with the now legacy Android 1.6 (donut) release and 3.5mm headphone jack HTC multi adapters on the G1 due to android issue 2534. It was originally based on an abandoned project at code.google.com called toggleheadset.
Since initial release, lots of people have downloaded and used this application to fix hardware problems with their phones - specifically cases where the headphones connector detection doesn't work and your audio doesn't automatically switch to the correct output automatically. This has been a surprisingly common occurrence.
To install you need to place on your homescreen to use it by holding your finger down on the homescreen, selecting widgets and selecting togglheadset2. See http://code.google.com/p/toggleheadset2/wiki/InstallAndUse
Thanks to Adam King for changes to support 2.1+
Performance on all devices is not guaranteed.
The program uses your battery!
The program is distributed "as is", the developer responsible for the loss of data and device health does not carry.
Known bug: sometimes it is a full loss of sound in the system - requires an reboot device
Send reports and bugs to: email@example.com
When headphone is inserted, this widget can toggle your headset audio off, to have the sound come out of your built-in speaker or even connected bluetooth.
An indicator dot tells you if sound is going to come through the headphones when there's media sound playing.
Free with no ads
Branch of https://code.google.com/p/toggleheadset2/ for personal use, with bug fixes...
Removed call detection features and on-boot settings. Supports both headphones and headsets. Playing music to bluetooth when headphone/headset plugged in is now possible.
This app just tells Android to pretend as if the headphone is not plugged in even though it is.
Icon with Android asset studio + Tango icon theme + GIMP
If headphone/headset is plugged in with bluetooth A2DP attachment, the volume control might be either bluetooth media or the ordinary media audiostream. That's Android getting confused about where the music is actually being played, because this app pulls the rug from underneath it.
If you have a HTC device with a self-toggling headphone jack, the widget will be updating itself too much.
The way this app works results in conditional unpredictable behavior, particularly with phone calls. Hence, this app is alpha and will stay that way.
Should probably merge this into another app someday, but for now it's useful for various things...
HDMI not tested, don't have the equipment
* * *
A review indicates that this allows the use of the integrated speakers with 1seg (ワンセグ) on the KDDI HTC J One.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when on a call.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when the phone is charging.
Keywords: bluetooth bt mobile data 2g 3g 4g lte cdma
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
New option in version 1.4: some phones running android 4.1.2 are known to disconnect bluetooth headset when going to sleep mode. If you have experienced this problem, try enabling "Keep bluetooth alive" in settings.
NOTE: Since android OS does not provide standard and reliable way for an application to answer incoming calls, there's absolutely no guarantee that Handsfree (which uses some undocumented features of the OS) will work on your device. Feel free to try it, but if it does not work, - sorry, there's little I can do for you, sorry.
RED - bluetooth off
BLUE - on
GREEN - headset is connected
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Rotate, Brightness, Airplane, 2G/3G
Toggle Widgets Panel - new app!!!
There is also a pro version of this app in the market. Plug In Launcher PRO includes wifi and bluetooth connectivity support, and also "extra actions" of toggling bluetooth, wifi, and ringer mode.
Tired before bed and want the Alarm clock app to launch when you plug it in to charge? Go ahead and plug it in... AND ITS THERE!
Out on a run and want to quickly launch one of your music player apps? just plug in your headphones and have it automatically press play!
Want to launch wifi tethering when you connect to your computer? DONE!
Once installed, specify which applications you want to launch when the respected cables are connected.
The Power and Usb capabilities are determined based on the new toggle button preference in their tabs. The Headset capabilities require a small service that is ran in the background. It is not running if the status is off.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -- start up headset service after reboot (if status is on)
DISABLE_KEYGUARD -- unlocking screen
WAKE_LOCK --- waking up screen on headset connect
NOTE: If you install on the SD card, The headset capabilities will not work if the SD card is mounted. (please turn status off and on again when moving app between phone and SD)
Graphics provided by Adrian Lunsong.
I cannot reply to comments. Please email me to receive a reply.
New 'Premium' version is now available (just $1) and includes the much requested widget + auto reconnect after phone calls. Free version will continue to get bug fixes, but most new features will be targeted at the Premium version. Thanks for your support! (If you've donated in the past via PayPal just shoot me an email and I'll get you set up with a free copy of the premium version)
Simple app to stream audio to your bluetooth mono headset. Please upgrade to Premium if you'd like to support development.
Requires Android 2.2 or higher. Tested on stock HTC Evo 4G ROM (2.2) and CM7 RC1. Leave feedback and ask questions at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=950472
- Widget (premium only)
- Auto restart after phone call (premium only)
- Customize your Android's color (premium only)
- Automatically enable Bluetooth on app launch (user can still choose not to allow this). Make sure your headset is actually CONNECTED before hitting 'On.'
- In-app 'Media Volume' control. Adjust the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' using the physical buttons on your phone or headset.
- Ongoing Status Bar notification while the program is running.
- Automatic turn on at app launch available via Menu-->Preferences. Note - if enabled your headset must be connected before running BTmono.
- ICS (Android 4.0) support including use of Holo theme
- Limited Skype support (if enabled after call is started). Please note - microphone routing is not possible on Samsung phones and may not be possible on GSM phones - sorry.
- Make sure your headset is connected BEFORE clicking 'On'
- To use with Skype you must enable BTmono AFTER starting a Skype call. Microphone routing does not appear to be possible on Samsung phones (without some ugly hacks, at least) because of Samsung's efforts to prevent phone call recording. Microphone routing may also be impossible on GSM phones due to API limitations. Please don't rate the program lowly due to this - Skype support is not the point of this app!
- To reduce static, set the 'Media Volume' slider to max and reduce the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' via your phone/headset.
- This version contains a workaround for a bug in Android 2.2 which causes a system crash under certain circumstances. If you are on 2.2, do NOT disable Bluetooth while the stream is running or your phone WILL reboot (sorry - tell your phone manufacturer to move to 2.2.1+). The bug has been fixed as of Android 2.2.1.
NO SUPPORT for wired headsets just solve problem on bluetooth headset
This Voice Command app is for Android 4.1 and 4.2 and others that have problems to use Google Search (Google Now) with their Handsfree - BlueTooth Headset.
Sometimes you have a bug with the voice command tool from android. It only starts a grey screen and nothing happens. This is an test application for avoiding this bug.
If its not working please email us the android version - headset - and smartphone.
It's the alpha version so no design - no description - or something else.
Thanks for helping.
Set the time you want very quickly with simple buttons! Perfect when you cook ;)
- Works in background
- Custom ringtone at notification
- Persistent notification icon to always see the remaining time
- Save times in a list
- Create shorcuts to your favorite times on the homescreen
- Customize the UI
- Repeating timer mode
...and much more! Configure it like you really want to be as effective as possible:
- Be notified only with vibrate, only with sound, with both or even just the LED!
- Choose how Yata! behaves. Let the screen always ON while the timer runs, or choose not to put the timer on foreground when the time is up so that it doesn't disturb you
- Create shortcuts on the homescreen and choose to start Yata! in the background after launching a shortcut: starting the timer is done with only one tap!
- Quickly see if the time's almost up with the traffic lights theme: the orange light is activated when 20% is remaining
- ADW Launcher and ADWNotifier implementation to directly see on the icon the remaining time
timer countdown counter alarm stopwatch hourglass cuisine kitchen count minutes minuteur minuterie compteur contador de tiempo
Les données sont mises à jour en temps réel.
En bonus, vous êtes géolocalisés sur le plan :)
/!\ Cette application requiert une connexion à Internet lors de son usage /!\
Simple et efficace, la SmartMap est LE plan d'Angers qu'il te faut !
Attention, ceci est une application web. Y'en a qu'ont essayé de la lancer sans connexion Internet, mais ils ont eu des problèmes.
L'application est aussi disponible sur http://emmanuelpelletier.com/smartmap