Headset Indicator makes status bar notification when a headset or headphones are connected.
If supported by device, notification shows if microphone is available.
This app is especially useful for some custom ROMs, devices doesn't have default notifier like some Xperia, Nexus devices.
Be sure to ENABLE notification, open app then click "Enable Notification"
** The voice search is activated by long holding the microphone button, and the mapping of microphone button is actually hard coded in JellyBean itself. This is currently tracked issue here: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=36026
The only work around is if you are root, and it is described here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=32999600&postcount=38 **
This is a similar application to Headset Blocker execpt it also works for ICS and JELLYBEAN
Have you find you phone playing music randomly, or hanging up during the middle of your call because it thinks your headphones is trying to control it?
This application is designed for Android 4.0-4.1 (ICS to JellyBean)that finally fixes this issue.
Once turned on, it blocks the signal from your headset. You will no longer be able to play/pause, skip songs using your headset control.
1) Press the big black button in the middle of the app
2) Watch the app do its magic as the droid puts on its wizard hat
Completely Free, No Ads, Proguard Obfuscated
Uses minimal CPU with Alarm Manager implementation
This application is useless on devices running below 4.0
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
- Added Widget
- Changed Package Name
- Small Refactors
You can personalize the following behavior for music, call and idle mode:
Idle mode (When between calls and playing music)
Launch Music player or Radio (Select a specific player, including radio, to launch and control or just keep the last one used)
Redial last number
This application has been designed for use with the standard Android music player, but also tested for Walkman Player and a variety of other music players. If your application doesn’t work as expected? Please try to activate/deactivate the headset control in the music player itself since this might be in conflict with this application.
The SmartKey application supports Android 4.0 and above and is designed for Sony Xperia™. It will also support other Android devices although its functionality can be limited.
This application is developed for wired headsets only.
Disclaimer: For coming Android releases there might be changes in how the headset control is handled. This may/may not interfere with this application. This application may be upgraded accordingly, provided it can be handled from the application and not the Android system only. Please enjoy your Sony headset with this headset control application, making living easier.
This app creates a menu in your notification area when you connect earphones or a Bluetooth headset to your device.
* Choose which apps to put on the menu and sort them as you like
* Turn on the screen when a headset is connected
* Auto-start an app when headset is connected
* Icon alignment (left, right, space evenly) in notification
* Can create a widget that is made visible when a headset is connected
* Icon pack support
* Bluetooth device blacklist
Materia design icon and misc graphics by Adam Lapinski (https://plus.google.com/+AdamLapinski_Yeti)
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Start when phone starts
* BLUETOOTH: Check Bluetooth state
* INTERNET: Used to report crash data to Crittercism (error reporting service)
* READ_LOGS: Allows collecting logcat data to be attached to crashes and handled exceptions.
* GET_TASKS: Allows augmenting crash reports with information on the activity running during a crash.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows the app database to be saved to SD-card
* WAKE_LOCK: Nedded for turning on the screen on headset connection
* REORDER_TASKS: to bring other apps to foreground / auto-launch
No personal information is gathered by this app. Only crash reports are sent to me so I can fix bugs and improve the app.
If you want to control the Volume of your Smartphone instead of the SmartHeadset, you can just open this app and control the sound-volume of the phone with the volume-buttons of the smart headset pro.
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
ATTENTION! Starting Android 5.x (Lollipop) applications can not answer incoming calls anymore (at least without rooting the device). For this reason Handsfree will not work on new devices or after upgrading the OS and I see no reason to further develop the app. Thanks everybody.
This is an open source project originally intended for use with the now legacy Android 1.6 (donut) release and 3.5mm headphone jack HTC multi adapters on the G1 due to android issue 2534. It was originally based on an abandoned project at code.google.com called toggleheadset.
Since initial release, lots of people have downloaded and used this application to fix hardware problems with their phones - specifically cases where the headphones connector detection doesn't work and your audio doesn't automatically switch to the correct output automatically. This has been a surprisingly common occurrence.
To install you need to place on your homescreen to use it by holding your finger down on the homescreen, selecting widgets and selecting togglheadset2. See http://code.google.com/p/toggleheadset2/wiki/InstallAndUse
Thanks to Adam King for changes to support 2.1+
When headphone is inserted, this widget can toggle your headset audio off, to have the sound come out of your built-in speaker or even connected bluetooth.
An indicator dot tells you if sound is going to come through the headphones when there's media sound playing.
Free with no ads
Branch of https://code.google.com/p/toggleheadset2/ for personal use, with bug fixes...
Removed call detection features and on-boot settings. Supports both headphones and headsets. Playing music to bluetooth when headphone/headset plugged in is now possible.
This app just tells Android to pretend as if the headphone is not plugged in even though it is.
Icon with Android asset studio + Tango icon theme + GIMP
If headphone/headset is plugged in with bluetooth A2DP attachment, the volume control might be either bluetooth media or the ordinary media audiostream. That's Android getting confused about where the music is actually being played, because this app pulls the rug from underneath it.
If you have a HTC device with a self-toggling headphone jack, the widget will be updating itself too much.
The way this app works results in conditional unpredictable behavior, particularly with phone calls. Hence, this app is alpha and will stay that way.
Should probably merge this into another app someday, but for now it's useful for various things...
HDMI not tested, don't have the equipment
* * *
A review indicates that this allows the use of the integrated speakers with 1seg (ワンセグ) on the KDDI HTC J One.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when on a call.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when the phone is charging.
Keywords: bluetooth bt mobile data 2g 3g 4g lte cdma
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
Performance on all devices is not guaranteed.
The program uses your battery!
The program is distributed "as is", the developer responsible for the loss of data and device health does not carry.
Known bug: sometimes it is a full loss of sound in the system - requires an reboot device
Send reports and bugs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is also a pro version of this app in the market. Plug In Launcher PRO includes wifi and bluetooth connectivity support, and also "extra actions" of toggling bluetooth, wifi, and ringer mode.
Tired before bed and want the Alarm clock app to launch when you plug it in to charge? Go ahead and plug it in... AND ITS THERE!
Out on a run and want to quickly launch one of your music player apps? just plug in your headphones and have it automatically press play!
Want to launch wifi tethering when you connect to your computer? DONE!
Once installed, specify which applications you want to launch when the respected cables are connected.
The Power and Usb capabilities are determined based on the new toggle button preference in their tabs. The Headset capabilities require a small service that is ran in the background. It is not running if the status is off.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -- start up headset service after reboot (if status is on)
DISABLE_KEYGUARD -- unlocking screen
WAKE_LOCK --- waking up screen on headset connect
NOTE: If you install on the SD card, The headset capabilities will not work if the SD card is mounted. (please turn status off and on again when moving app between phone and SD)
Graphics provided by Adrian Lunsong.
I cannot reply to comments. Please email me to receive a reply.
Once you add a toggle widget to your Android device's home screen it's as easy as pressing on it to turn it on and off.
Unlike the default Android Power control widget set that only allows for five toggle widgets, which cannot be changed, Toggle It lets you, the user, put as many different toggle widgets as you want on your device's home screens!
Current Toggle Widget Set:
Ringer - switch between normal, silent, and vibrate only for incoming phone calls
Phone Signal - turn off all telephony transmission signals, which can really save a lot of battery power
Mobile Data - enable to disable 2G/3G connectivity. This is especially handy if your Android device wireless device plan is not unlimited.
WiFI - enables or disables the WiFi connection on the device.
WiFi Tethering - enables or disables WiFi Tethering feature on the Android device. (Android 2.2+)
Bluetooth - enables or disables Bluetooth feature. (e.g. Bluetooth headset use)
GPS - Due to Google's Android OS changes, the GPS Toggle It widget is no longer able to be offered.
Airplane Mode - enables or disables all signal, transmissions to and from the Android device. Often used when flying, thus the toggle name.
Sync - enables or disables the Sync All feature. (e.g. if enabled will periodically sync all of the Google accounts associated with the Android device).
Auto-Rotate Screen - enables or disables the ability to rotate the screen via the related scensor. (e.g. whether the browser rotates into landscape mode from portrait and reverse, or just locks into portrait mode)
User Set Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user, with a swipe of their figner, to adjust the screen brigthness.
Screen Time Out - allows the user to change the time that elapses before the screen turns off. The values that can be set are 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 10 minutes, or 30 minutes.
Screen Always On - when enabled the Android device's screen will stay on until the user pushes the power button. When this toggle widget is enabled, the Screen Time Out will be disabled.
Screen Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user to quickly switch from four different screen brightness values. Which include, minimal (lowest brightness), Auto (the actual lighting in the area of the device will dictate the brightness, thanks to the device's built-in sensor for such), User Set (this is the value that can be set with the User Set Brightness toggle), and finally Max, for maximum screen brightness.
Flashlight - will turn on or off the Flash or LED that is on the back of many Android devices, and set the brightness to its highest level.
SD Card (External Storage) - when pressed on this toggle widget will scan the device to a degree for files (e.g. media, music, etc.). It also will popup a message stating the amount of SD card (External Storage) available, and the overall size of the storage.
Haptic Feedback - when enabled will turn on the slight vibration feeling the user feels when pressing on certain User Interface areas, such as the "soft keys" (the hardware keys, e.g. Home, Back, Menu, and Search) on the Android device.
Battery - shows the current battery level (updates on 1% changes) on the toggle. Once clicked it shows the current status of the battery. Clicking on the popup dialog's Usage or History buttons will give even more in-depth information about what has been using the battery, back to when the first devices turned on.
Volume - this toggle widget will allow the user to adjust five different device volumes (Ringtone, Media, Alarm, Notification, and System).
toggle, widget, settings, Power Control Plus, Widgetsoid, Extended Controls, Power Widget, Beautiful Widgets, Toggle It
** If you have problems or find bugs, please send me a mail instead of bad review! **
Note that not all devices notify if there is a microphone or not. This is not possible to get around.
This is similar to the headset icon on HTC phones, but include more options. Tap the notification to open settings.
Can also automatically wake up the screen if the headset is plugged in when the display is turned off.
WAKE_LOCK: to wake up screen when headset is plugged in.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: to autostart service when phone boots.
Just touch your smartphone to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device to register (pair) the devices and connect them through Bluetooth (one-touch connection).
For details on smartphones on which the NFC Easy Connect app needs to be installed, check “Compatible smartphones” below.
You do not need to install the NFC Easy Connect app if you are using an NFC-compatible smartphone with Android OS 4.1 or later installed.
- Compatible smartphones
NFC-compatible smartphones with Android 2.3.3 or later (prior to Android 4.1) installed
Some smartphones may already have an app installed with similar functions. In this case, the NFC Easy Connect app is not needed.
See the manual of your smartphone for details.
See the following website for details on NFC-compatible Sony devices.
- Making a one-touch connection with your smartphone
1. Unlock the screen.
2. Touch the NFC detection area of your smartphone that has this app installed to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. The smartphone vibrates when a connection to the NFC-compatible Sony device is established.
(You do not need to activate the NFC Easy Connect app.)
- Main functions
1. Simple device registration (pairing) and connection by one touch. (NFC Bluetooth Handover)
Touching your smartphone to an NFC-compatible Sony device turns the power of the device on and establishes a Bluetooth connection at the same time.
Even when connecting to an NFC-compatible Sony device for the first time, both device registration and Bluetooth connection can be completed with this one-touch operation.
2. Simple disconnection by one touch.
To disconnect the connection, simply touch the smartphone to the NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. Simple switching of connected devices by one touch.
If you have multiple NFC-compatible Sony devices, just touch the smartphone to a different device to disconnect from the current device and connect to the new one.
For example, if your smartphone is connected with NFC-compatible headphones through a Bluetooth connection and you want to connect to an NFC-compatible speaker instead, just touch the smartphone to the speaker to establish a Bluetooth connection to the speaker.
4. Operation at your fingertips
You can turn the Bluetooth function on and off, and connect or disconnect easily using the app screen.
- Check the following if a connection cannot be established.
1．Make sure the NFC Easy Connect app is activated or the NFC function of your smartphone is turned on.
2．Make sure the screen of your smartphone is unlocked.
3．Depending on the smartphone you are using, it may not be possible to make a one-touch connection while the smartphone is being charged. Finish charging first, then perform the one-touch operation.
4．If the smartphone is in a case, the listening device may not react to one-touch; remove the smartphone from the case first.
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
* The N mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
Stereo Bluetooth® Headset SBH70 app is optimized for smartphones running Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later.
Stereo Bluetooth® Headset SBH70 is a stylish smartphone and tablet accessory that gives you great sound for your music and comfort during long calls.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
• Six fast-loading profiling presets
• Runs on devices with Snapdragon, Exynos, MediaTek and Tegra processors
• Real-time view of individual CPU cores
• View network usage (cellular and Wi-Fi)
• Overlays appear on top of applications being profiled
• Monitor GPU frequency and load
• Advanced mode to manually select data points and save data for later analysis
• Displays battery power in mW 
Note: Support for additional languages is planned later this year. Please consider this as you review Trepn Profiler.
Advanced Mode Features
• Profile your device or a single app
• Choose from up to 33 different data points
• Offline data analysis – Save profiling data so you can analyze it at a later time
• Displays absolute or delta battery power measurements in mW or mA 
• View profiling data four different ways
• Display two data points in a single overlay
• Settings, data points and overlays can be saved for quick access
• Data collection interval can be increased to reduce load and allow longer profiling sessions
Special Features for Developers
• Android Intents - Trepn Profiler can display markers from your code alongside other data points to pinpoint the cause of power and processor spikes
• External control - You can start or stop profiling from an external script or another Android application, a big advantage in automated testing environments
• Per-rail power measurements - When used with supported Snapdragon Mobile Development Platforms (MDPs), Trepn Profiler can display the power consumed by individual components such as the CPU, GPU, LCD backlight, camera, storage/SD Card, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, and more
 Battery power readings are only available on supported devices
 Not all data points are available on all devices. Data points may change depending on manufacturer and chipset.
This app is new to Google Play. If you encounter any issues, please give us a chance to resolve them. We can be reached at: email@example.com
• Quick Start Guide: http://bit.ly/trepn-quickstart
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): http://bit.ly/trepn-faq
• Devices that report accurate battery power: http://bit.ly/trepn-batterysupport
• Permissions explained: http://bit.ly/trepn-permissions
• Release notes: http://bit.ly/trepn-releasenotes
• Overview video: https://youtu.be/JkYBrKd1j8Q
• More Information: http://bit.ly/trepn-qdn
Set the time you want very quickly with simple buttons! Perfect when you cook ;)
- Works in background
- Custom ringtone at notification
- Persistent notification icon to always see the remaining time
- Save times in a list
- Create shorcuts to your favorite times on the homescreen
- Customize the UI
- Repeating timer mode
...and much more! Configure it like you really want to be as effective as possible:
- Be notified only with vibrate, only with sound, with both or even just the LED!
- Choose how Yata! behaves. Let the screen always ON while the timer runs, or choose not to put the timer on foreground when the time is up so that it doesn't disturb you
- Create shortcuts on the homescreen and choose to start Yata! in the background after launching a shortcut: starting the timer is done with only one tap!
- Quickly see if the time's almost up with the traffic lights theme: the orange light is activated when 20% is remaining
- ADW Launcher and ADWNotifier implementation to directly see on the icon the remaining time
timer countdown counter alarm stopwatch hourglass cuisine kitchen count minutes minuteur minuterie compteur contador de tiempo
Les données sont mises à jour en temps réel.
En bonus, vous êtes géolocalisés sur le plan :)
/!\ Cette application requiert une connexion à Internet lors de son usage /!\
Simple et efficace, la SmartMap est LE plan d'Angers qu'il te faut !
Attention, ceci est une application web. Y'en a qu'ont essayé de la lancer sans connexion Internet, mais ils ont eu des problèmes.
L'application est aussi disponible sur http://emmanuelpelletier.com/smartmap