Over 1,000,000 PencilBot Feed Me! iOS and Android apps already downloaded! This school pack consists of 3 great apps in one (2 levels per app), 34 subjects covering 40+ concepts, and 44 animated trophies to motivate kids to learn. One low price for tons of content (600+ questions in all)!
** Certified & selected for EAS Curriculum Package by educationalappstore.com ** Chosen as curriculum by eSpark Learning ** Highly rated by AppyMall.com, iMums, Geekswithjuniors.com, etc.
The PencilBot preschool Feed Me! series offers a one-stop solution for preschoolers’ learning needs – whether learning comprehensive knowledge and concepts for school readiness or learning a 1st, 2nd, or multiple languages. It is created by our team of teachers, game designers, and parents who have developed educational games for 15 years.
This simple, easy-to-use game can be enjoyed by young children of all ages.
• Feed the little monster the correct “food” he is thinking of and unlock trophies for your achievements! Go to www.pencilbot.com for more details.
• Feed the monster the wrong item and he might get sick. But don’t worry; try the question again until you get it correct.
• Poke the monster for fun!
• Separate log-in for up to 4 players, each with a personalized avatar • Choose a level, complete a subject, and win its trophy • Fun questions on comprehensive early education concepts: o 200 questions on mathematical concepts (numbers, colors, shapes, etc.) o 200 questions on language arts (letters and sounds, simple spelling, etc.) o 200 questions on additional language concepts (feelings, verbs, matching, life sciences, etc.) • 6 animated Trophy Cases to motivate preschoolers to challenge themselves • Progress tracking • Progress reporting • Email-able Diploma
Expand your vocabulary through images and words. Reinforce learning with audio and text.
1. Mathematical Concepts & More: • Color and shape recognition • Counting and number identification • Sorting and pattern recognition • Ordinal numbers (1st, 2nd, 3rd…) • Basic mathematical equations and concepts • Simple time concepts in digital and analog displays • Prepositions of location (in, out, under...) • Weight and size concepts
2. Language Arts: • Letter sounds and identification • Letter sound locations within a word – beginning, middle, or end • Rhyming • Opposites • Segmenting letter sounds in words • Basic vocabulary words • Simple reading and spelling
3. Additional Language Concepts: • Feelings • Animals & their homes • Occupations • Grouping & matching • Weather & seasons • Body parts • Opposites • Healthy habits • Safety • Signs • Life cycles • Verbs • Comparisons
Take advantage of children’s natural ability to learn multiple languages. Check out our other PencilBot preschool apps in these languages: US English, UK English, Mexican Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Hindi and Hawaiian.
REVIEWS FROM TEACHERS AND PARENTS:
… after a major vetting process, … we chose Feed Me! to be part of our curriculum! …a strong app for early childhood learners…its simplicity and all of the activities have audio support for non/early readers.
"...an endless buffet of educational fun...fantastic animations...provides ongoing motivation to play - and learn...perfect for kids learning their first, second, or third language...opens up possibilities for all early language learners."
This is a great preschool app…both engaging and entertaining for the 3-5 year old…the many great variety of questions can be divided into many different categories…a phenomenal job at keeping the learner engaged and wanting to feed the monster more! ------------------------------------------
We appreciate and listen to your feedback. If you have a tech issue, please contact us at email@example.com before leaving a review.