Over 1,000,000 PencilBot Feed Me! iOS and Android apps already downloaded!
This app consists of 1 free sampler and 3 In-App-Purchases (IAPs). The sampler includes 15 questions to give you a taste of what the PencilBot Preschool app offers.
The 3 IAPs (Mathematical Concepts, Language Arts and additional Language Concepts) consist of 2 levels per IAP, 34 subjects covering 40+ concepts, and 44 animated trophies to motivate kids to learn.
The PencilBot preschool Feed Me! series offers a one-stop solution for preschoolers’ learning needs – whether learning comprehensive knowledge and concepts for school readiness or learning a 1st, 2nd, or multiple languages. It is created by our team of teachers, game designers, and parents who have developed educational games for 15 years.
This simple, easy-to-use game can be enjoyed by children and their parents as they play along.
• Feed the little monster the correct “food” he is thinking of and unlock trophies for your achievements! Go to www.pencilbot.com for more details.
• Feed the monster the wrong item and he might get sick. But don’t worry; try the question again until you get it correct.
• Poke the monster for fun!
• Separate log-in for up to 4 players, each with a personalized avatar • Choose a level, complete a subject, and win its trophy • Fun questions on comprehensive early education concepts: o 200 questions on mathematical concepts (numbers, colors, shapes, etc.) o 200 questions on language arts (letters and sounds, simple spelling, etc.) o 200 questions on additional language concepts (feelings, verbs, matching, life sciences, etc.) • 6 animated Trophy Cases to motivate preschoolers to challenge themselves • Progress tracking • Progress reporting • Email-able Diploma
Expand your vocabulary through images and words. Reinforce learning with audio and text.
1. Mathematical Concepts & More (In-App-Purchase): • Color and shape recognition • Counting and number identification • Sorting and pattern recognition • Ordinal numbers (1st, 2nd, 3rd…) • Basic mathematical equations and concepts • Simple time concepts in digital and analog displays • Prepositions of location (in, out, under...) • Weight and size concepts
2. Language Arts (In-App-Purchase): • Letter sounds and identification • Letter sound locations within a word – beginning, middle, or end • Rhyming • Opposites • Segmenting letter sounds in words • Basic vocabulary words • Simple reading and spelling
3. Additional Language Concepts (In-App-Purchase): • Feelings • Animals & their homes • Occupations • Grouping & matching • Weather & seasons • Body parts • Opposites • Healthy habits • Safety • Signs • Life cycles • Verbs • Comparisons
Take advantage of children’s natural ability to learn multiple languages. Check out our other PencilBot preschool apps in these languages: US English, UK English, Mexican Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Hindi and Hawaiian.
We appreciate and listen to your feedback. If you have a tech issue, please contact us at email@example.com before leaving a review.