Attendance Roll Call mobile application is a simple and convenient way of tracking attendance. It is a great tool for teachers and trainers to keep a record of their students' class attendance and for event organizers in general to keep track of participants' attendance.
• Create different types of events
• Add unlimited number of attendees to master file
• Add unlimited number of events with start and end date times
• Add unlimited number of attendees to events
• Copy recurring events
• Delete events
• Sign attendees in and out of events or mark as absent
• Export event attendance report in csv format
• Export list of attendees from master file in csv format
• Export report on attendee's attendance record in csv format
• Import event attendance list in csv format via Help & Info screen
• Import attendance list in csv format via Help & Info screen
• Import event type list in csv format via Help & Info screen
• List events in calendar view
• Backup/copy database. Your Attendance Roll Call database file can be restored in another device where Attendance Roll Call app is installed.
• Restore from database
All records you create are saved in your local database that is stored in your mobile device.