Group Attendance Roll Call mobile application is a simple and convenient way for individuals and small groups to keep track of attendance for their events. It is a great tool for teachers and trainers to keep a record of their students' class attendance and for event organizers in general to keep track of participants' attendance. It features real-time data for group members to track attendance of various events.
- Real-time attendance data of events
- Add attendee records not exceeding 300 total for the group
- Add event records not exceeding 7 total for the group. Please see "Tip Jar" in the Help & Info section for information on additional event records and other features.
- Add up to 300 attendees per event
- Add event type records not exceeding 30 total for the group
- Add group member records not exceeing 30 total for the group
- Copy recurring events
- Delete events
- Delete attendee record not linked to an event
- Delete group members
- Sign attendees in and out of events or mark as absent
- Send SMS (if available on device) or email to attendee contact via the View Attendee details screen and the Event Sign In/Out screen
- List events in calendar view.
- Access to view and update your group's records from the past 2 years onwards.
Please note, group accounts with no event records for over a year will be deleted.