Capture the natural world around you, and share your amazing moments with BBC Earth and its audience.
With regular expert tips, you can take on a series of regular BBC Earth challenges.
Explore new subjects, themes and see if you can compete with the best.
Share your most amazing moments with us, and we’ll share them with the world.
GeoPhoto will list all pictures in your phone for viewing and geo-tagging.
Pictures that have Gps location data will be automatically shown on Google maps (red markers).
You can also easily soft-tag pictures without Gps location by assigning them a location on Google maps (green marker).
To soft-tag a picture select picture from the untagged list and just place it on the map.
• Watch live and recent videos, discover upcoming events
• Broadcast live to any number of viewers using the camera of your device
• Manage and re-share your Ustream recorded videos
• Interact with your audience by issuing a poll or chatting
• Access your followed Ustream channels and events that you’re attending
• Enjoy your Ustream Premium Membership ad-free experience on your device
• Go live right from your Home Screen using the new Quick Broadcast widget
Broadcasting in 720p HD and 360p HQ is available on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Sony Xperia L
• LG Nexus 4
• Verizon HTC One
• Verizon HTC One Max
• Verizon LG G2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Verizon Motorola Razr M
• Verizon Motorola Razr Maxx
• Verizon Motorola Razr HD
• Verizon Motorola Droid DNA
• Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra
On Verizon phones extra permissions are required for invitation sending:
• Read access to contact list is used for name autocomplete before sending invites
• SMS writing is used for sending invites
Invitation sending is being rolled out to more and more devices.
If you find a bug, please submit it to the issue tracker on the website. Note that this uses Android's Media Scanner to find images on your device, so if that doesn't find any images, neither will this app. Stock Android devices will work best.
* 1.0.6: Satellite View; refresh map if new pictures appear
License: GPLv3+; patches welcome
With the "Photo Organizer", you can organize easily your photos and videos by each folder!
In addition, this app have features of video playback and viewing photos.
And the features work with high performance as a video player and a photo viewer.
This is recommended for the users feeling that finding a purpose photo is very hard because pictures are not organized.
**** Supported Languages ****
42 Languages (English, German, Japanese, etc...)
Please let me know If there is a mistake in the translation.
**** Functions ****
· Organize by folder separate photos & videos
· Batch transfer of multiple photo & video files
· Batch Delete multiple photo & video files
· Rename photo & video files
· Edit date-time of photo & video files
· Trim photos
· Change the rotation of the photos
· Secret function
· Display the thumbnails of photos & videos in the folder
· Photo Viewer
· Video Player
**** Note ****
* It may take some time to read the initial image depending on the state of the smartphone.
The speed improvement while you are using.
* Secret function is the ability to be invisible from other apps, such as Gallery.
It is effective to hide your private photos and videos you do not want others to see.
**** Permissions ****
- FULL NETWORK ACCESS
This will be used only to display ads.
- VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS
This will be used only to display ads.
- MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD
This is necessary in order to delete or move photos and videos.
If you're having any trouble, PLEASE CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App.
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting
XBox users - make sure you have the latest update installed and have PlayTo enabled in your console settings.
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing, comprehensive and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Youku, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, iStream
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
Please reach out to us at
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and browse and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV including some popular media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server (v0.9.6.0 and above), Serviio, Majestic, XBMC, Twonky, Windows Media Player, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
PlayTo has been tested to worked with over 1000+ devices like TV's, media/Blu-ray players, AV receivers, Airplay devices including Roku (with free PlayTo channel installed), Apple TV, Samsung, Sony, LG. Panasonic, Cambridge, Toshiba, Western Digital, Yamaha, Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Pioneer, Logitech, Marantz, PacketVideo, Phillips, Sharp, XBMC and a lot more
Note: Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA, UPnP or AirPlay enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream to it.
Make sure you remove the password from your Apple TV as PlayTo currently does not support password protection.
Note: The free version has restrictions on number of channels playable - please upgrade to full version for unrestricted access.
-With over 30 touch points displayed on a world map, Discovery Earth offers unique footage from ground breaking shows such as Sunrise Earth and Discovery Atlas.
-The app also includes a Playlist Builder allowing you to customize your video experience.
Mit dieser auch als „Augmented Reality“ bezeichneten Technologie stellen wir eine Brücke zwischen der analogen, klassischen Welt des Buches und der digitalen Welt der Smartphones, Tablets und PCs her.
Mit dem Buch one earth haben wir uns als Verlag eoVision bewusst dafür entschieden, in Zukunft mehr an Information zu den Bildern bereitzustellen und die Inhalte des Buches laufend mit Hilfe der one earth app und über die eoVision-Facebook-Page zu erweitern.
Für die Benutzung der one earth app benötigen Sie ein Smartphone oder Tablet mit Kamera. Da die one earth app als Ergänzung zum Buch one earth dient, benötigen Sie auch das Buch one earth. Sollten Sie das Buch noch nicht haben, finden Sie am Startscreen einen Link zum Web-Shop von eoVision, wo Sie das Buch bestellen können. Einen Teil der Bilder haben wir auch auf der eoVision Website bereitgestellt. Somit können Sie die App auch ohne das Buch benutzen und testen.
No Need to install any player or plugin
Update contents periodically
Good quality of smooth streaming