If you find a bug, please submit it to the issue tracker on the website. Note that this uses Android's Media Scanner to find images on your device, so if that doesn't find any images, neither will this app. Stock Android devices will work best.
* 1.0.6: Satellite View; refresh map if new pictures appear
License: GPLv3+; patches welcome
Capture the natural world around you, and share your amazing moments with BBC Earth and its audience.
With regular expert tips, you can take on a series of regular BBC Earth challenges.
Explore new subjects, themes and see if you can compete with the best.
Share your most amazing moments with us, and we’ll share them with the world.
If you're running Android 2.1+ on your device, you can also add images to the map, adding the GPS data to the image itself! Simply tap on the location icon in the corner, and you will be prompted to select a location!
Please send me any images you think cause crashes!
tags: gallery map image viewer
The deviation of location showed in this app. and exact latitude & longitude on Earth will be different with different mobile devices. This app. has only Tradition Chinese & English(US) versions. For other language, the app will show in English.
2nd ed. modified the crash issue of the clicking map button. Add Japanese and French version in 2nd ed. I wish this app will make your life better and more convenient. If you like this app, please help promote and click the ad.
Add Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian and Russian version of this app.
Add Thai,Arabic version of this app.
Add Indonesian version.
Add Hindi Version and detect location service function ready or not of your mobile.
You can find out your current location.
If you don't like heavy location app,
Download now !
*In the interior is not accurate. Because the location information received from the satellite to come
* Developer's another app *
- Where I am..[using Google map]
- Realtime Hot Tag
NASA Earth HD Wallpaper runs as a image slideshow on your Tablet, Mobile Device, or Google TV, entertaining you as you peer out of the Space Shuttle or International Space Station looking back at stunning views of planet Earth's continents, oceans, and cloud formations from orbit. See one you like? Simply save it as your Wallpaper with one click!
* 30+ high resolution (HD) Wallpaper images of Planet Earth from space
* Runs in slideshow/screensaver mode, or pick out individual images as HD wallpaper for your home screen.
* Informational descriptions provided with each image (Can be turned On/Off)
We love to enjoy the fantastic masterpiece of our planet and we think you might love it too. Thus, we’ve hand picked 30+ absolutely marvelous NASA Planet Earth 1080p wallpapers to spice up your android device.
FREE for a limited time so Download Now!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, feedback, or feature suggestions.
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay - a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won't suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2' on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported - search on google for them
More features added every release - there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ - if you want something added then let me know and I'll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!
* Pixelmania.nl award (Android version) *
* Macworld - Geotagging App Of The Year 2010 (iPhone version) *
* PhotoPlus magazine BEST ON TEST Award! (iPhone version) *
● we have FREE lite version! Try our Geotag Photos without risk for free! Just search for Geotag Photos Lite on Android Market.
● English, German, French and Czech localization
● See application video at http://bit.ly/9cwRdA
● complete geotagging solution - Android application for automatic storing of location data & desktop application for geotagging of pictures. No need to purchase another desktop app!
● can run on background with Android phone in sleep mode
● Android application - tracking of your position, multiple logging modes, working in sleep mode, displays logged track on the map
● Export to GPX standard format - 3 ways how to do this: saving on memory card, by email or from web. No need to have internet or wifi connection for GPX export!
● Geotagging desktop application - Geotag your JPG or RAW files - quick and easily!
● works perfectly on any operating system - Windows, Mac OS X and even Linux
● supported image formats for geotagging: jpg, nef, cr2, crw, dcr, ciff, erf, orf, k25, kdc, mef, mrw, nrw, pef, raf, tif, tiff, raw, arw, rw2, srf, sr2, srw, x3f, dng
This Android app works like GPS Data Logger - it logs your positions during your trip. There are various logging modes, that will fit your needs - continuous mode logs your every change and is best if you need most accurate data, from the other hand time based logging (logs position every few minutes) saves your phone battery.
When you return from your trip, you can synchronize logged data with our desktop application and geotag photos taken by your camera. We support both amateur cameras (compact) and professional ones (DSLR). We also supports geotagging of various RAW formats (.NEF, CRW, CR2 and others). You can also export your logged data to well know and widely used GPX format - in this new version is NOT NECESSARY to upload data to remote server, you have your GPX files always prepared and can find them on phone memory card or you can send them from Android phone by email.
few ideas how to use Geotagged photos:
- use Places function of modern viewing applications (Picasa, iPhoto, Aperture) to see your photos on map
- find your photos by place (for example find quickly all photos from New Your in your Photo library)
- upload Geotagged photos to social sites (flickr.locr or so)
Let us know what you would like to see on the next version – we’ll be happy to implement it into new version of Geotag Photos for you!
Visit our website for more information! Visit our blog at http://www.geotagphotos.net/blog for news.
- Android 1.6 or above with GPS chip (most of devices)
- operating system with Java 1.6 installed (it is already installed on Mac OS X 10.6, free for download for Windows / Linux). Doesn't work with non-intel Mac OS X 10.5.
q: how much it will drain my battery?
a: depending on logging mode, that you choose and on concrete device. If you choose reasonable logging mode (like to get position every 10 minutes or so), phone battery will be enough for more than day.
q: will it work abroad, if I don't have roaming?
a: yes, but it can take longer time before it gets the first position (especially after first usage after your travel by plane). No internet data connection is required for logging
q: what can I do, if I need help?
a: we have very fast support - just write us email at email@example.com and we will reply you within a day (but usually faster).
* EXCLUDE APP FROM TASK MANAGER KILL LIST *
This app allows you to filter your pictures on your smartphone or tablet regarding the capturing-date. Further you can select pictures by hand from your phone, no matter if you have token them with your camera or if you have got them by facebook, whatsapp or per download.
If the pictures were stored with geo-information (GPS coordinates) from the camera the app shows you the places where there were taken on a map.
If your pictures don't have geo-information you can add or edit a GPS-position to your picture by choosing a place on google maps or directly by entering the name of the location. Further this app allows you to adopt GPS position from one picture to other pictures. If you change GPS position with the Geo picture app, the app stores a backup of the GPS data locally on your device. So you can restore your originally GPS data if you want.
The Picture Map App stores the GPS data within the EXIF tag of the pictures which can be read from other programs or apps, too.
Regarding the map you can choose between google map's standard, satellite or hybrid view.
If you want to present your last trip to friends, you can use the chronological presentaion of your picutres on the map.
Geo Picture Map needs following permissions:
internet/network: for loading the map and advertising
read and write on SD-card: read and write pictures
Broadcast from wherever you are and make your video available for 24 hours on the website
Become a top broadcaster sharing your day-by-day experiences with the world
With eclipsea you can record short videos to show what is happening around you, some excited situation, anything funny, a beatiful place or whatever you want
Record the best videos to enter in the users ranking and top videos list.
You can follow all your friends and the best uploaders to receive push notifications for each publication and never miss a video
1. search an image in a keyword.
2. do the place of the map and am searched the image in conjunction with the place.
3. appoint a sudden rise keyword of Google and am searched the image.
4. Individual downloading of the image which you searched, collective downloading.
(Downloaded files are saved in the folder of the SD Qps)
5. Wall paper setting of the image which you searched.
The search server uses Google, Bing.
This application displays an advertisement.
Use: image search, search wallpaper, download image