Living at home without anybody to look after or leaving the home where parents and seniors lived for the most part of their life to stay at an old age center is an uncomfortable and frightening proposition for most of them. We are committed to helping them live a safe, healthy and happy and enjoyable life in their own homes for as long as possible. What makes the difference is that we look upon them as our own.
At Penguin Home Care we provide a personalized approach to keep seniors safe and sound at their very own home rather than in an old age home or anywhere else.
• Companionship (conversation, cards, chess, hobbies, book reading)
• Technology Assistance with laptops, desktops, mobile phones, tablets, smart phones, internet, email, Skype etc.
• Handyman for electrical, plumbing and other household maintenance jobs.
• Assisted Outings including visits to friends and family’s homes, places of worship, shopping, salon and just about anywhere.
• Event management including help with organizing parties, anniversaries etc.
• Miscellaneous errands like grocery, bank jobs, utility bill payments etc.
• Nursing Services
• Nursing Attendant (Ayah) Services
• Doctor visits
• Help with hospitalization
• Regular health monitoring (BP, Glucose etc.)
• Post-operative care/rehabilitation
• Nutrition advice
• Help with understanding prescriptions/medical reports
• Help with understanding health insurance policies
• Visits to diagnostic centers for all diagnostic tests with home sample collection where possible.
• Oxygen cylinder or other medical equipment for rent
Please visit our website to view our client testimonials and contact us for details.