Voted top Android app in the Pebble App Challenge (#2 overall) - http://pbl.io/day-4
Companion Pebble watchapp shows Current Time, Date and Weather
- Allows the sending of pre configured SMS messages
- Tasker integration
- Calendar entries
- Unread SMS, Gmail, Missed Calls
- Reading of recent SMS
- Simple Stocks
See http://www.finebyte.co.uk for more instructions
Select 12H/24H from the main settings on the pebble watch
NOTE: This app only works with a companion watchapp available for download from the website.
Glance Classic includes 7 free layouts. Glance Analog, TextWatch and Watchface Editor require in app purchase. Other Additional features can be unlocked via the in app purchase.
Run the Android app before running the watchapp.
See http://www.finebyte.co.uk for full instructions
Used to check state of network and make calls for Weather updates
Used to get current location for weather updates
Used to read and send SMS (including writing to the system outbox)
Used to convert SMS phone numbers to names from contacts
Used to read the calendar
Used to start the service on boot
Unread Messages Count
(Well, that and because it looks really cool.)
With Pebble Communicator you can even type your own SMS using Tertiary Text, an input method by vgmoose which allows you to write using only Pebble's three buttons.
You can read more about Pebble Communicator on its website, www.joaopluis.pt/communicator.
*The purpose of this app is to serve a Pebble watchapp. If you don't have a Pebble (or if you don't have the Communicator Pebble app installed), this app will be useless for you. The Pebble app is available at https://apps.getpebble.com/applications/532c923f7c7760a10c000096 .*
* See the last 30 contacts you texted or who texted you
* Read the last SMS in the conversation with a contact
* Reply to a contact, typing with Tertiary Text
* Reply using quick responses written on the phone app
* Check the sent SMS sent status (for the last SMS you sent through Communicator)
* SMS delivery reports (can be turned off on Communicator's Android app)
This app uses native notification service to push texts, Facebook messages and any other Android notifications to your Pebble or Pebble Steel. Those type of notifications will pop up above your opened application and won't close it. All you need to do is to install this application and set it up.
— Do not forget to enable notification service for Natvecation, or it wouldn't work.
— Also do not forget to enable 3rd party notifications in official Pebble app.
— You can create a white list or a black list of applications that need or do not need your attention
— Each application can be set up to remove notification from phone immediately or after a set period of time. There isn't any function to remove notifications from Pebble, sorry.
— You can turn off notifications being sent while the screen is on.
— Vibration and font size could be set up via Pebble, without touching the phone.
— For your convenience system apps and user apps are separated in playlist creation window.
— You can create custom template for each application.
— Also you can set up quiet time when notifications won't be sent.
— If your Pebble disconnects, you'll receive all missed notifications after reconnection.
— You can choose to not to send ongoing notifications or notifications with progress bars.
— Full Tasker plugin support: sending notifications, global configuration, custom app configuration.
— Automatic splitting for very long notifications.
— You can create custom filters for each application.
• Pebble Instant Watchface
• Pebble Firmware 2.x
• Android version 4.3+
NOTE, if you are updating from v1.4, reboot your phone after the installation.
You can download the watchface directly from the Pebble App Store.
For previous releases of the Watchface archives here:
Join the Beta for the latest
You can even send Canned Responses configured in the App from your watch.
YOU NEED "ROOT ACCESS" ON YOUR PHONE!
(You need Pebble Firmware 2.8 or newer)
You have to install:
- App on your phone from Play Store
- Watchapp on your Pebble from Pebble Store
Then you are ready!
(Open App on your Phone and give it Root Access)
To reply with Canned Responses press Center Button of your Pebble while reading a message.
1) "Refresh" Root Access after every update of this app.
2) Sending responses to groups is currently disabled.
In case of problems or bugs email me so i can resolve them!
Link to Watchapp in Pebble Store:
• Wi-Fi Hotspot (Tethering)
• Mobile data
• Vibrate/Mute mode
• Brightness mode
• Power saving
• Find my phone
• Lock the screen
• Data synchronisation
• GPS state
• NFC state
• Battery level
• Wi-Fi Hotspots
• Wi-Fi signal strength (updated in real-time)
• Phone signal strength (updated in real-time)
Customisable! You can choose the order and number of the switches.
• Mobile Data toggle works on Android < 5.0 or rooted Android 5.0 and above.
• Phone signal strength don't work on some devices.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it.
Music Boss is the complete media control solution for Pebble. It allows you to adjust media volume, displays media info for all apps, displays media progress, allows you to switch and launch apps and more. Customize it to your liking and take control of it with Tasker!
-Adjust Media Volume with your Pebble while enjoying audio or video.
-Rate songs (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music from your watch*
-Connect to your Chromecast device while casting from other apps for media and volume control. http://musicboss.ca/chromecast
-Displays media information (song, movie, etc) on the Pebble for all apps.
-Media Progress Display for apps that support it on Android 4.3+.
-Automatically detects which media app you are using and switches control to it.
-Launch your current media app from your Pebble (great for apps that need to be started like Songza, Pandora, etc).
-Create a list of your favourite media apps and quickly change between them in Music Boss or with your Pebble.
-Use existing Pebble Music Watch App or the custom Music Boss Watch App
-Music Boss watch app is integrated with Glance, Canvas, Pebble Tasker, Nav Me and Catapult for Pebble.
-Control Music Boss with Tasker: http://musicboss.ca/tasker
Music Boss in the Media:
If you use your Pebble Smart Watch to control one or multiple Music/Audio Apps on your Android Device and if you find that your Pebble should give you more control over your music...You've found the app you are looking for!
If you change the Music/Audio App that responds to the Pebble Media buttons, you know that this process requires a few steps each time you wish to change the app.
Music Boss gives you total control over your Music/Audio App (Retune, Audible, Google Play Music, PowerAmp, etc) using the Pebble's existing Music Watch App or the Music Boss Watch App. Music Boss allows you to create a list of your favourite music apps and quickly change which one responds to the media commands on the Pebble Watch.
Best of all, you can change your current Music app right from your Pebble!
Quickly launch your current music app from your Pebble watch. No need to reach into your pocket to launch Retune, Spotify, Rdio, Pandora, Audible or others.
If you are ready to take total control of your Music and Audio Apps with your Pebble, give Music Boss a try!
Install the App, choose one of two App Tutorials and start controlling your music like a Music Boss.
If Music Boss is not working for your Music App, please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will test the Music app in question, and provide feedback on whether the issue is with Music Boss or the music app itself.
App Permissions Explained:
Device & App History: Collect logs to troubleshoot user bugs.
Photos/Media/Files: Required to store the Music Boss Watch App to your device storage while installing offline.
Need a Pebble Smartwatch? http://getpebble.com
*Rating (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music is available for Android 4.4 KitKat and above.
Use K9 or Kaiten mail on an android phone?
Find that notifications aren't quite enough... you want to have a quick look at what one of the last few emails had to say?
Well now you can.
K9ToPebble allows you to:
See the last few emails in your K9 integrated inbox.
Delete emails (long press select in the inbox)
Optionally also generates notifications for new mails showing the sender, subject and part of the body of the message.
First, install the android mail client you want to use, this must be installed before K9ToPebble.
Then install and open this android application.
Select 'Install watch app" to push the watch app to your pebble.
Visit settings to select which mail client you want to use and set other options.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
If you are stuck on the 'Please wait' screen for more than 10 seconds, first exit then try again in a few minutes. If it still doesn't work please reinstall the android app and try again.
If the app says the inbox is empty, please check that your folders are added to the unified inbox.
In K9, from the inbox view
Long press 'inbox' (or any other folder).
Then ensure 'Unify is checked.
This application allows you to receive notifications from NotifyMyAndroid on your Pebble SmartWatch!
*** IMPORTANT: THIS APP DOES NOTHING BY ITSELF. YOU NEED BOTH THE NotifyMyAndroid AND THE Pebble APPLICATIONS INSTALLED AND SETUP ***
* Forward notifications to Pebble.
* Enable/disable forwarding of notifications
* Set minimum notification priority to forward
NOTE: You need to run the app at least once before any notifications will be forwarded!
SOURCE is available here: https://github.com/EnJens/NotifyMyPebble
The Pebble smart watch connects to your Android phone and other Android devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with hundreds of watchapps.
Key Features (require Android 4.0 or newer):
- Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
- Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
- Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
- Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
- Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a Pebble smartwatch. To learn more, visit https://getpebble.com/
Being a proud Pebble smartwatch owner we often had a problem finding apps amidst the marketplace clutter.
This application is shows you many different kinds of user submitted apps for Pebble. Each app serves a different purpose and has a good rating.
Browse trough a ton of community created watchfaces and install them with just one tap.
Find new accessories or keep your smartwatch stylish and protected.
We hold no responsibility for user submitted content, please use the built-in reporting tool to report any inappropriate or copyrighted material and we will do our best to remove it. Please carefully read the Terms of Service: http://www.blukz.com/index.php/apps-for-pebble-tos
Apps for Pebble will help you to:
• Discover new great applications for your Pebble smart watch.
• Simple app installation by linking directly to the Google Play Market.
• Install watchfaces found outside of Google Play!
• Find and start apps for Pebble in a blink of an eye.
• Find great accessories for your Pebble!
• User submitted content, you can upload it yourself!
The app is:
- clutter free,
- provides you with fast service when needed.
This app is NOT an official Pebble app;
- Responsible for any misuse of third party applications,
- Owner of any third party applications.
Guidelines for users and developers:
- If you have any suggestions please contact me.
- If you know an app that should be placed or removed from the list, please contact me.
- If you’re an app developer and want to remove your app from the list, contact me.
- Before leaving a bad rating, please contact me about issues and I will try my best to fix it.
- And mostly, enjoy your Pebble watch. :)
Explaining the use of permissions:
- the permission.INTERNET allows me to receive instant crash reports so I can fix them faster.
- the android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE are needed to download and save 3rd party apps before launching them.
- the android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is needed to download 3rd party apps
- the android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS and BILLING is needed for donations
One app to find them all.
In addition to time and date, you always know, what the weather will be like. You can choose, which weather information you want to see: wind speed wind direction, precipitation probability, humidity, cloud cover or minmal/maximal temperatures of the day. Of course the temperature is always displayed. You can choose out of four weather providers. Three of them are free! With a shake you can see a weather forecast of the next three days.
You won't need to look at your phone anymore, because all the information you need is on your watch. You can see the battery status of the watch, as well as of your phone. It shows the ringer state (normal, vibrate, silent), if your watch is connected to your phone, the signal strength of your phone and if it is connected to the internet.
You can even see the currently playing song or your next event of your calendars on your watch or display another timezone.
The best part is, that you are able to control your music on the phone with gestures without using one single finger. You can choose the next or the previous track with a flick.
Please see the detailed manual in the app for futher explanations.
You can also place calls right from pebble without even touching your phone, by browsing call history or filtering through contacts and groups.
TURN OFF CALL NOTIFICATION IN ANDROID PEBBLE APP. OTHERWISE THIS WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY.
Rootless answering is currently broken on Android 5.0. Use root mode.
- Extreme customizability (everything can be turned on/off and customized to your liking)
- Up to 20 custom canned responses (4x more than Pebble's default 5)
- Enhanced notification filtering (regex, per-app ongoing toggle etc.)
- Voice reply (using phone's mic or attached headphones)
- Send notifications from Tasker and execute Tasker tasks from notification actions
- RTL support when paired with PebbleBits firmware
- Replace characters that Pebble cannot display with those that can.
- Modify all settings automatically using Tasker/AutoMagic/Locale
- And more
Functions enabled by using custom watchapp:
- Configurable notification timeout
- When notification is dismissed on phone, it gets dismissed on Pebble
- Up to 4x longer text than with native Pebble notifications
- Shake actions (shake to dismiss, shake to mark as read etc.)
- Per-App vibration pattern (know which app is notifying you without even looking)
- Type your replies from scratch on the Pebble (and paste in predefined phrases for improved typing speed)
- View currently active notifications and perform actions on them even if you already closed notification
- Spam filter
- And more
Permissions explanation, F.A.Q and general documentation: (READ BEFORE INSTALLING)
★ A Month view displays days with events in bold.
★ An Agenda view shows a list of events.
★ A Details view shows even more information about the event.
Extremely customizable. Can be installed on your Pebble Watch as either as a watchface or an watch-app. Both watchface and watch-app versions can be installed simultaneously and each have their own settings for style and which events are shown.
Calendar Display Options
✔ Background Color (black/white)
✔ Choose to have weeks start on Sunday or Monday (or any other day)
✔ Hide/Show the current time
✔ Hide/Show days in next/previous month
✔ Hide/Show a column with week number. (Choose between ISO,1st Sunday, or 1st Monday Week numbers)
✔ Hide/show grid lines
✔ Choose to show full month or just a few weeks centered around today.
✔ Enable/disable showing days with events in bold.
Agenda Display Options
✔ Shows event date, title, start time, and end time.
✔ Event titles can be limited to 1, 2, or 3 lines of text.
Calendar Event Filters
✔ Choose which calendars to use
✔ Filter events by all-Day, Busy/Free Status, Event Title, Event Description, and Event Location
Plus an option to make either the Month view or Agenda view the default window.
Since Pebble watchfaces cannot respond to button presses, it always shows the current month.
The source code for this plugin is available at https://github.com/sjp4/CanvasNowPlaying
Please see http://pebblecanvas.blogspot.co.uk/p/plugins.html for more information on developing plugins for Canvas.
Please note that this plugin requires v1.3.0 or above of Canvas.
Manage your Fantasy Premier League team anywhere, plus much more. A registered team on http://fantasy.premierleague.com is required to use this app.
- Make transfers and subs/captain choices, with full warnings of any points hits required
- Update your watchlist and notes
- View your latest points as they happen with live updates (now including live bonus)
- Android notifications for important events which affect your team (goals, assists, price changes, more)
- A filterable 'Vidiprinter' showing all fantasy football events, as they happen
- Automatic background updates (configurable)
- Share everything with your rivals/friends!
But Differential FPL also gives you more
- Instant auto-subs/vice-captain points as soon as matches finish
- 3 Different sizes of homescreen widget, to show your current points and latest events
- Live updates points totals for your selected minileague rivals
- Upcoming fixture/score ratings for all players, based on previous performances. These are provided as informative graphical widgets
- Gameweek deadline notifications
- Shows how many of your rivals own each player, and even who has selected/captained them this gameweek
- Information on how many of your team (and your rivals) are playing/still have to play in the gameweek, so that you can truly compare how you are doing!
Differential FPL also gives you all the help that you need to selecte your team
- Extra statistics, not provided on the FPL website
- Goalkeeper rotation ratings
- Links to other useful fantasy football resources
- Team ratings/fixture tickers
- Search and filter all players by many different criteria
- Full player points data for every match during the last 2 seasons
Differential FPL is designed to give you more information than the Fantasy Premier League website, more quickly. It also happens to be available on your phone, wherever you are!
Some other useful features..
- Fixture kicked-off/final whistle notifications (optional)
- A special vidiprinter (also available in a widget) showing just events relating to your team
- See who the top performing players are this week (with any of your players highlighted)
- View the latest score and points for every match, live
- Stats comparing the performance of all of your rivals with your own team, including graphs and head-to-head totals
All automatic updates/notifications are configurable from the settings menu.
If you encounter any problems or issues, please email the support address. You can also submit diagnostics within the app (from the settings menu) to help diagnose issues.
This application is in no way associated with the Premier League, or the Fantasy Premier League game.
New permission (SD card access) requested in this version, to enable sharing functionality.