One of the top apps for the Pebble watch on Android - over 50,000 daily users!
Companion Pebble watchapp shows Current Time, Date and Weather
- Allows the sending of pre configured SMS messages
- Tasker integration
- Calendar entries
- Unread SMS, Gmail, Missed Calls
- Reading of recent SMS
- Simple Stocks
See http://www.finebyte.co.uk for more instructions
Select 12H/24H from the main settings on the pebble watch
NOTE: This app works with a companion watchapp available for download from the website.
This is an Beta quality release - your mileage may vary
Run the Android app before running the watchapp.
See http://www.finebyte.co.uk for full instructions
Used to check state of network and make calls for Weather updates
Used to get current location for weather updates
Used to read and send SMS (including writing to the system outbox)
Used to convert SMS phone numbers to names from contacts
Used to read the calendar
Used to start the service on boot
Unread Messages Count
• Pebble Instant Watchface
• Pebble Firmware 2.x
• Android version 4.3+
NOTE, if you are updating from v1.4, reboot your phone after the installation.
You can download the watchface directly from the Pebble App Store.
For previous releases of the Watchface archives here:
Join the Beta for the latest
This application allows you to receive notifications from NotifyMyAndroid on your Pebble SmartWatch!
*** IMPORTANT: THIS APP DOES NOTHING BY ITSELF. YOU NEED BOTH THE NotifyMyAndroid AND THE Pebble APPLICATIONS INSTALLED AND SETUP ***
* Forward notifications to Pebble.
* Enable/disable forwarding of notifications
* Set minimum notification priority to forward
NOTE: You need to run the app at least once before any notifications will be forwarded!
SOURCE is available here: https://github.com/EnJens/NotifyMyPebble
Use K9 or Kaiten mail on an android phone?
Find that notifications aren't quite enough... you want to have a quick look at what one of the last few emails had to say?
Well now you can.
K9ToPebble allows you to:
See the last few emails in your K9 integrated inbox.
Delete emails (long press select in the inbox)
Optionally also generates notifications for new mails showing the sender, subject and part of the body of the message.
First, install the android mail client you want to use, this must be installed before K9ToPebble.
Then install and open this android application.
Select 'Install watch app" to push the watch app to your pebble.
Visit settings to select which mail client you want to use and set other options.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
If you are stuck on the 'Please wait' screen for more than 10 seconds, first exit then try again in a few minutes. If it still doesn't work please reinstall the android app and try again.
If the app says the inbox is empty, please check that your folders are added to the unified inbox.
In K9, from the inbox view
Long press 'inbox' (or any other folder).
Then ensure 'Unify is checked.
This is a simple app to send messages to a connected Pebble Smart Watch. Just enter the title and body, then hit send. That's it!
"Does exactly what it claims" (5/5)
"I love this app" (5/5)
-Showing off your Pebble? Send them a customized message!
-Covert communication, I'm not responsible if this app gets you into trouble.
-Fake an important text to get out of an awkward situation.
-Anything else you can think of!
-Add settings for default title and/or body
-Add banner advertisement
-Add a way for the Pebble to respond
Icon created by: Hannah Cline
Bugs or Suggestions? Please e-mail me at email@example.com
The Pebble smart watch connects to your Android phone and other Android devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with hundreds of watchapps.
Key Features (require Android 4.0 or newer):
- Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
- Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
- Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
- Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
- Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a Pebble smartwatch. To learn more, visit https://getpebble.com/
Being a proud Pebble smartwatch owner I had a problem finding apps amidst the marketplace clutter.
This application is shows you many different kinds of apps for Pebbles. Each app serves a different purpose and has a good rating.
Browse trough a ton of community created watchfaces and install them with just one tap.
Find new accessories for your pebble! Keep your Pebble stylish and protected.
Pebble apps hub will help you to:
• Discover new great applications for your Pebble smart watch.
• Simple app installation by linking directly to the Google Play Market.
• Install watchfaces found outside of Google Play!
• Find and start apps for Pebble in a blink of an eye.
• Find great accessories for your Pebble!
The app is:
- clutter free,
- provides you with fast service when needed.
This app is NOT:
- An official Pebble app,
- Responsible for any misuse of third party applications,
- Owner of any third party applications.
Guidelines for users and developers:
- If you have any suggestions please contact me.
- If you know an app that should be placed or removed from the list, please contact me.
- If you’re an app developer and want to remove your app from the list, contact me.
- Before leaving a bad rating, please contact me about issues and I will try my best to fix it.
- And mostly, enjoy your Pebble watch. :)
Explaining the use of permissions:
- the permission.INTERNET allows me to receive instant crash reports so I can fix them faster.
- the android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE are needed to download and save 3rd party apps before launching them.
- the android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is needed to download 3rd party apps
- the android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS and BILLING is needed for donations
One app to find them all.
PebbleDialler completely revamps calling controls. It allows you to answer calls, decline calls, toggle speakerphone, toggle mic mute right from your pebble.
You can also place calls right from pebble without even touching your phone, by browsing call history or filtering through contacts and groups.
TURN OFF CALL NOTIFICATION IN ANDROID PEBBLE APP. OTHERWISE THIS WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY.
- Can display notifications from all apps
- Dismiss notifications right from your Pebble (Android 4.3+ only)
- View notification history
- View/dismiss your current notifications (Android 4.3+ only)
- Displays subtitle for all notification types
- No notification timeout (notification will stay there until you read it)
- Significantly longer notification text (read whole message on your Pebble)
- Time is still displayed with multiple notifications
- Switch between multiple notifications without scrolling all the way down
- Exclude notifications by app or by text (regex/keyword filtering)
v1.3.5 upgrade to this version need to uninstall the old version and reinstall
This application lets Pebble push notification support for multiple languages, the paid version also supports caller can hang up and answer the call.
1.find my phone (4)
Please select the appropriate watchapp for your firmware version! If in doubt, choose Install Watchapp from Settings.
Watch Trigger is an Android & Pebble app combo that allows remote capture of photos. Say goodbye to hurriedly rejoining your group photos!
- Remote capture of photos using a Pebble watch.
- Options adjustable from the watch app (SDK 2.0)
- Confirmation of connection to Pebble in both Android app and watch app.
- Timer countdown similar to the stock Camera app, but adjustable using the watch app.
- Instant review of captured photos, or continuous capture without reviewing.
- Vibration to warn of the end of a countdown at 2 seconds. Smile!
- Choice of front or rear-facing camera
Verify your next appointment just by looking at your watch!
Shake your wrist to check your local weather conditions, missed calls count and unread text messages count!
Important: please install Squares watchface on your Pebble to enable all functions through the following link: http://goo.gl/mXmr0P
Only appointments for the next 2 hours are shown, one at a time, for all agendas that are synchronized with your phone.
Weather conditions are available through phone Internet connection.
Bugs or suggestions? http://pebblesquares.wordpress.com/
Chinese, Korean, Russian, Hebrew, you name it!
********** Very important notes **********
- You need to enable the support for international characters in the app's settings
- In order for this to work, you need a special watchapp installed on your phone.
You can find a link to it in the Settings or just visit this link on your phone:
Thanks goes to Dattas Moonchaser for the original Pebble Notifier app. Kudos to him!
Extremely customizable. Can be installed either as a watch-face or an watch app. Both watch-face and app versions can be installed simultaneously and each have their own settings for which calendars and events are shown.
Calendar Display Options
+ Background Color (black/white)
+ Choose to have weeks start on Sunday or Monday (or any other day)
+ Hide/Show the current time
+ Hide/Show days in next/previous month
+ Hide/Show a column with week number. (Choose between ISO,1st Sunday, or 1st Monday Week numbers)
+ Hide/show grid lines
+ Choose to show full month or just a few weeks centered around today.
+ Enable/disable showing days with events in bold.
Calendar Event Filters
+ Choose which calendars to draw from
+ Filters for all-Day, Busy/Free, Event Title, Description, and Location
Up Button moves to previous month.
Down Button moves to next month.
Center Button returns to current month.
Since watch faces cannot respond to button presses, it always shows the current month.
DON'T FORGET TO SELECT WHICH CALENDARS YOU WANT THE APP TO MONITOR FOR BOTH THE WATCH-FACE AND THE APP.
More from developer
The source code for this plugin is available at https://github.com/sjp4/CanvasNowPlaying
Please see http://pebblecanvas.blogspot.co.uk/p/plugins.html for more information on developing plugins for Canvas.
Please note that this plugin requires v1.3.0 or above of Canvas.
Manage your Fantasy Premier League team anywhere, plus much more. A registered team on http://fantasy.premierleague.com is required to use this app.
- Make transfers and subs/captain choices, with full warnings of any points hits required
- Update your watchlist and notes
- View your latest points as they happen with live updates (now including live bonus)
- Android notifications for important events which affect your team (goals, assists, price changes, more)
- A filterable 'Vidiprinter' showing all fantasy football events, as they happen
- Automatic background updates (configurable)
- Share everything with your rivals/friends!
But Differential FPL also gives you more
- Instant auto-subs/vice-captain points as soon as matches finish
- 3 Different sizes of homescreen widget, to show your current points and latest events
- Live updates points totals for your selected minileague rivals
- Upcoming fixture/score ratings for all players, based on previous performances. These are provided as informative graphical widgets
- Gameweek deadline notifications
- Shows how many of your rivals own each player, and even who has selected/captained them this gameweek
- Information on how many of your team (and your rivals) are playing/still have to play in the gameweek, so that you can truly compare how you are doing!
Differential FPL also gives you all the help that you need to selecte your team
- Extra statistics, not provided on the FPL website
- Goalkeeper rotation ratings
- Links to other useful fantasy football resources
- Team ratings/fixture tickers
- Search and filter all players by many different criteria
- Full player points data for every match during the last 2 seasons
Differential FPL is designed to give you more information than the Fantasy Premier League website, more quickly. It also happens to be available on your phone, wherever you are!
Some other useful features..
- Fixture kicked-off/final whistle notifications (optional)
- A special vidiprinter (also available in a widget) showing just events relating to your team
- See who the top performing players are this week (with any of your players highlighted)
- View the latest score and points for every match, live
- Stats comparing the performance of all of your rivals with your own team, including graphs and head-to-head totals
All automatic updates/notifications are configurable from the settings menu.
If you encounter any problems or issues, please email the support address. You can also submit diagnostics within the app (from the settings menu) to help diagnose issues.
This application is in no way associated with the Premier League, or the Fantasy Premier League game.
New permission (SD card access) requested in this version, to enable sharing functionality.