One of the top apps for the Pebble watch on Android - over 50,000 daily users!
Companion Pebble watchapp shows Current Time, Date and Weather
- Allows the sending of pre configured SMS messages
- Tasker integration
- Calendar entries
- Unread SMS, Gmail, Missed Calls
- Reading of recent SMS
- Simple Stocks
See http://www.finebyte.co.uk for more instructions
Select 12H/24H from the main settings on the pebble watch
NOTE: This app works with a companion watchapp available for download from the website.
This is an Beta quality release - your mileage may vary
Run the Android app before running the watchapp.
See http://www.finebyte.co.uk for full instructions
Used to check state of network and make calls for Weather updates
Used to get current location for weather updates
Used to read and send SMS (including writing to the system outbox)
Used to convert SMS phone numbers to names from contacts
Used to read the calendar
Used to start the service on boot
Unread Messages Count
• Pebble Instant Watchface
• Pebble Firmware 2.x
• Android version 4.3+
NOTE, if you are updating from v1.4, reboot your phone after the installation.
You can download the watchface directly from the Pebble App Store.
For previous releases of the Watchface archives here:
Join the Beta for the latest
• Wi-Fi Hotspot (Tethering),
• Mobile data,
• Silent mode,
• Vibrate mode,
• Power saving,
• Data synchronisation.
• GPS state,
• NFC state,
• Battery level,
• Wi-Fi Hotspots,
• Wi-Fi signal strength (updated in real-time),
• Phone signal strength (updated in real-time).
Customisable! You can choose the order and number of the switches.
"Power saving" works only in one way (turn on): turn off Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot (Tethering), Mobile data; turn on Silent mode, set Brightness to minimum.
Note: I would like to add GPS/NFC toggles, but Google has forbidden to change the state of GPS / NFC by user applications (only system applications).
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it.
This application allows you to receive notifications from NotifyMyAndroid on your Pebble SmartWatch!
*** IMPORTANT: THIS APP DOES NOTHING BY ITSELF. YOU NEED BOTH THE NotifyMyAndroid AND THE Pebble APPLICATIONS INSTALLED AND SETUP ***
* Forward notifications to Pebble.
* Enable/disable forwarding of notifications
* Set minimum notification priority to forward
NOTE: You need to run the app at least once before any notifications will be forwarded!
SOURCE is available here: https://github.com/EnJens/NotifyMyPebble
(Well, that and because it looks really cool.)
With Pebble Communicator you can even type your own SMS using Tertiary Text, an input method by vgmoose which allows you to write using only Pebble's three buttons.
You can read more about Pebble Communicator on its website, www.joaopluis.pt/communicator.
*The purpose of this app is to serve a Pebble watchapp. If you don't have a Pebble (or if you don't have the Communicator Pebble app installed), this app will be useless for you. The Pebble app is available at http://pblweb.com/appstore/532c923f7c7760a10c000096 .*
* See the last 30 contacts you texted or who texted you
* Read the last SMS in the conversation with a contact
* Reply to a contact, typing with Tertiary Text
* Reply using quick responses written on the phone app
* Check the sent SMS sent status (for the last SMS you sent through Communicator)
* SMS delivery reports (can be turned off on Communicator's Android app)
Use K9 or Kaiten mail on an android phone?
Find that notifications aren't quite enough... you want to have a quick look at what one of the last few emails had to say?
Well now you can.
K9ToPebble allows you to:
See the last few emails in your K9 integrated inbox.
Delete emails (long press select in the inbox)
Optionally also generates notifications for new mails showing the sender, subject and part of the body of the message.
First, install the android mail client you want to use, this must be installed before K9ToPebble.
Then install and open this android application.
Select 'Install watch app" to push the watch app to your pebble.
Visit settings to select which mail client you want to use and set other options.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
If you are stuck on the 'Please wait' screen for more than 10 seconds, first exit then try again in a few minutes. If it still doesn't work please reinstall the android app and try again.
If the app says the inbox is empty, please check that your folders are added to the unified inbox.
In K9, from the inbox view
Long press 'inbox' (or any other folder).
Then ensure 'Unify is checked.
Chinese, Korean, Russian, Hebrew, you name it!
********** Very important notes **********
- You need to enable the support for international characters in the app's settings
- In order for this to work, you need a special watchapp installed on your phone.
You can find a link to it in the Settings or just visit this link on your phone:
Thanks goes to Dattas Moonchaser for the original Pebble Notifier app. Kudos to him!
- View/select albums, artists and playlists directly on the pebble;
- Equalizer with presets;
- Album cover display;
- Volume control;
- Does not require other music players.
(!) After installing the application, you must install watchapp at Pebble, by running Pebble Music and perform the installation.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it.
The Pebble smart watch connects to your Android phone and other Android devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with hundreds of watchapps.
Key Features (require Android 4.0 or newer):
- Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
- Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
- Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
- Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
- Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a Pebble smartwatch. To learn more, visit https://getpebble.com/
PebbleDialler completely revamps calling controls. It allows you to answer calls, decline calls, toggle speakerphone, toggle mic mute right from your pebble.
You can also place calls right from pebble without even touching your phone, by browsing call history or filtering through contacts and groups.
TURN OFF CALL NOTIFICATION IN ANDROID PEBBLE APP. OTHERWISE THIS WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY.
- Can display notifications from all apps
- Dismiss notifications right from your Pebble (Android 4.3+ only)
- View notification history
- View/dismiss your current notifications (Android 4.3+ only)
- Displays subtitle for all notification types
- No notification timeout (notification will stay there until you read it)
- Significantly longer notification text (read whole message on your Pebble)
- Time is still displayed with multiple notifications
- Switch between multiple notifications without scrolling all the way down
- Exclude notifications by app or by text (regex/keyword filtering)
Grab the Spy.pbw for the pebble watch here at the Pebble Appstore: http://pblweb.com/appstore/52e1b327318d6ebb1500010c
Finally take pictures, videos and audio recordings SECRETLY!
Let your Pebble SmartWatch and Spy Pebble turn you into a secret agent!
Loaded with features like:
Take videos with front and back facing camera with screen OFF!!
Take pictures(with front facing or back camera) with screen OFF!
Start audio recordings with screen on or OFF!!
Start your phones voice recognition and have the conversation sent to your pebble watch LIVE!!
Turn your phones flashlight on with out searching your phone for an app to do it, just use your watch!
Silence and unsilence your phone!
No battery drain!!!s
This app can also use all the features above with the screen on and will not display what the app is doing or interrupt the device user!!!!!
After selecting voice recognition immediately begin speaking, once you have seen the sentence/paragraph press select to start listening for another sentence/paragraph
Remember this is a Spy application, its meant to be low key in what it does, most of the functions should be done with the screen off. If there are times you use them with the screen on and dont see anything happening thats because its suppose to be that way.
★ A Month view displays days with events in bold.
★ An Agenda view shows a list of events.
★ A Details view shows even more information about the event.
Extremely customizable. Can be installed on your Pebble Watch as either as a watchface or an watch-app. Both watchface and watch-app versions can be installed simultaneously and each have their own settings for style and which events are shown.
Calendar Display Options
✔ Background Color (black/white)
✔ Choose to have weeks start on Sunday or Monday (or any other day)
✔ Hide/Show the current time
✔ Hide/Show days in next/previous month
✔ Hide/Show a column with week number. (Choose between ISO,1st Sunday, or 1st Monday Week numbers)
✔ Hide/show grid lines
✔ Choose to show full month or just a few weeks centered around today.
✔ Enable/disable showing days with events in bold.
Agenda Display Options
✔ Shows event date, title, start time, and end time.
✔ Event titles can be limited to 1, 2, or 3 lines of text.
Calendar Event Filters
✔ Choose which calendars to use
✔ Filter events by all-Day, Busy/Free Status, Event Title, Event Description, and Event Location
Plus an option to make either the Month view or Agenda view the default window.
Since Pebble watchfaces cannot respond to button presses, it always shows the current month.
"...recommended here on Smartwatch Fans." [Smartwatch Fans]
"Music Boss is a great addition to your Pebble’s watch app arsenal." [Android Dissected]
Voted into the Top 4 Pebble Apps[Pebble App Challenge]
-Adjust Media Volume with your Pebble while listening to music.
-Connect to your Chromecast device while casting from other apps for media and volume control. http://musicboss.ca/chromecast
-Displays song information on the Pebble for all music apps.
-Automatically detects which music app you are using when starting music on your Android device.
-Launch your current music app from your Pebble.
-Create a list of your favourite music/audio apps and quickly change between them in Music Boss or with your Pebble.
-Use existing Pebble Music Watch App or Music Boss Watch App ( http://youtu.be/bR5DsM957cM )
-Music Boss watch app is integrated with Glance, Canvas, Pebble Tasker, Nav Me and Catapult for Pebble.
-Control Music Boss with Tasker: http://musicboss.ca/tasker
-Volume Mode (with default Pebble music watch app) allows you to quickly adjust Volume http://goo.gl/c1ukZP
If you use your Pebble Smart Watch to control one or multiple Music/Audio Apps on your Android Device and if you find that your Pebble should give you more control over your music...You've found the app you are looking for!
If you change the Music/Audio App that responds to the Pebble Media buttons, you know that this process requires a few steps each time you wish to change the app.
Music Boss gives you total control over your Music/Audio App (Retune, Audible, Google Play Music, PowerAmp, etc) using the Pebble's existing Music Watch App or the Music Boss Watch App. Music Boss allows you to create a list of your favourite music apps and quickly change which one responds to the media commands on the Pebble Watch.
Best of all, you can change your current Music app right from your Pebble!
Quickly launch your current music app from your Pebble watch. No need to reach into your pocket to launch Retune, Spotify, Rdio, Pandora, Audible or others.
If you are ready to take total control of your Music and Audio Apps with your Pebble, give Music Boss a try!
Install the App, choose one of two App Tutorials and start controlling your music like a Music Boss.
If Music Boss is not working for your Music App, please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will test the Music app in question, and provide feedback on whether the issue is with Music Boss or the music app itself.
App Permissions Explained:
READ_LOGS: Collect logs to troubleshoot user bugs.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Required to start the Tasker Intent Receiver Service (can be disabled).
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required to store the Music Boss Watch App while installing offline.
INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used for sending Google Analytics statistics (can be disabled) and for loading web views in app.
Need a Pebble Smartwatch? http://getpebble.com
[Android Dissected] http://androiddissected.com/handle-your-audio-like-a-music-boss/
More from developer
The source code for this plugin is available at https://github.com/sjp4/CanvasNowPlaying
Please see http://pebblecanvas.blogspot.co.uk/p/plugins.html for more information on developing plugins for Canvas.
Please note that this plugin requires v1.3.0 or above of Canvas.
Manage your Fantasy Premier League team anywhere, plus much more. A registered team on http://fantasy.premierleague.com is required to use this app.
- Make transfers and subs/captain choices, with full warnings of any points hits required
- Update your watchlist and notes
- View your latest points as they happen with live updates (now including live bonus)
- Android notifications for important events which affect your team (goals, assists, price changes, more)
- A filterable 'Vidiprinter' showing all fantasy football events, as they happen
- Automatic background updates (configurable)
- Share everything with your rivals/friends!
But Differential FPL also gives you more
- Instant auto-subs/vice-captain points as soon as matches finish
- 3 Different sizes of homescreen widget, to show your current points and latest events
- Live updates points totals for your selected minileague rivals
- Upcoming fixture/score ratings for all players, based on previous performances. These are provided as informative graphical widgets
- Gameweek deadline notifications
- Shows how many of your rivals own each player, and even who has selected/captained them this gameweek
- Information on how many of your team (and your rivals) are playing/still have to play in the gameweek, so that you can truly compare how you are doing!
Differential FPL also gives you all the help that you need to selecte your team
- Extra statistics, not provided on the FPL website
- Goalkeeper rotation ratings
- Links to other useful fantasy football resources
- Team ratings/fixture tickers
- Search and filter all players by many different criteria
- Full player points data for every match during the last 2 seasons
Differential FPL is designed to give you more information than the Fantasy Premier League website, more quickly. It also happens to be available on your phone, wherever you are!
Some other useful features..
- Fixture kicked-off/final whistle notifications (optional)
- A special vidiprinter (also available in a widget) showing just events relating to your team
- See who the top performing players are this week (with any of your players highlighted)
- View the latest score and points for every match, live
- Stats comparing the performance of all of your rivals with your own team, including graphs and head-to-head totals
All automatic updates/notifications are configurable from the settings menu.
If you encounter any problems or issues, please email the support address. You can also submit diagnostics within the app (from the settings menu) to help diagnose issues.
This application is in no way associated with the Premier League, or the Fantasy Premier League game.
New permission (SD card access) requested in this version, to enable sharing functionality.