• Tools, templates, tips, and ideas to help you on the job every day
• "Ultimate guides" in areas such as event wi-fi, food & beverage, and strategic meetings management
• Case studies in every meeting niche: corporate, incentive, medical/pharma, association, SMERF, and government so you can learn from your peers
• Expert columns and blogs that cover everything from the latest trends to legalese
• Coverage of the newest meeting hotels, convention centers, and venues
• Reports and photos from the field: See who's attending the latest industry conferences and what they're learning and sharing
• And so much more
You can compare images right next to your weed – in the field when timing is critical – or use the app’s camera integration feature to take and upload photos of your weeds to identify at a more convenient time. You can also bookmark weeds to reference later, or share them with your weed scientist to acquire more information.
Ag Weed ID solves an existing business problem in an attractive, streamlined fashion. It is the easiest, most user-friendly way for agriculture producers to identify and address the weeds that threaten their business, with the tools and information they need in the palm of their hand.
Note that this tool is for 6 row crops only at this time (corn, cotton, rice, sorghum, soybeans, and wheat). Additional crop/weed combinations are in the pipeline!
Experience Aviation Week & Space Technology’s award-winning content focused on the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries. Powered by the best-connected and most experienced team of journalists, Aviation Week & Space Techonology delivers critical intelligence into emerging trends, operational best practices and continuous updates to policy, requirements and budgets. Aviation Week & Space Technology is the information and analytics leader for professionals worldwide who build, buy, operate, maintain and set strategy.
Delivered in an elegant format specifically designed for iPad and iPhone customers, this app features:
• At-a-glance view of news and analysis across all sectors of aviation, aerospace & defense, updated dynamically
• Topic-focused analysis compiled and delivered daily: Technology (Monday), Commercial Aviation (Tuesday), Space (Wednesday) and Defense (Thursday)
• The week’s news and analysis in our “This Week” section, plus access to archived compilations
• Connection to award-winning editorial team via commentary and editor-specific sections within the app
• Additional articles and sections focused on business aviation, maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) and the broader defense industry, including ground, sea and air.
• Convenient bookmark feature allowing you to select content for to read later on- or off-line
• Optional in-app alerts to keep you abreast of breaking news and updated content
· Direct story feed from NRN.com
· User-friendly navigation and easy-to-read format
· Image galleries and videos
· Share via e-mail or social media
· Optional push notifications for breaking news alerts
ABOUT NATION’S RESTAURANT NEWS:
For more than 45 years, Nation's Restaurant News has served the information needs of foodservice professionals. NRN produces up-to-the-minute breaking news, proprietary special reports and practical business intelligence through multiple channels, including its award-winning magazine and NRN.com, the most trafficked foodservice website in the world, as well as eNewsletters, mobile apps and live events. NRN is the media brand nearly 500,000 professionals turn to each month to help them tackle the challenges facing the $600+ billion foodservice industry.
Introducing the Android app from Restaurant Hospitality. With the new app, restaurateurs can make better decisions and improve their businesses by receiving the latest news, trend coverage, big ideas, innovative solutions and more on their Android smartphone or tablet.
Each edition provides members with tips and trends, designer profiles, reports from the field, and industry viewpoint and commentary. From concerts to theatre, houses of worship to clubs, theme parks to corporate events, Studio Live Design is your one stop resource for live event production technology.
Blueprint features solid research, innovative production methods and the timely news you need to stay competitive in the global marketplace. Receive all the latest news from leading swine veterinarians, animal scientists and in-field journalists dedicated to helping pork producers, managers and the industry's workforce reach their personal and production goals.
• Detailed, in-depth production information on key topics
• Breaking industry news
• Opinions and advice from industry experts
• Share content via email and social media
• Save your favorite articles for easy reference
Introducing the Supermarket News (SN) Android application for Android smartphones and tablets. Supermarket News is the leading magazine and website edited for executive decision-makers in the food industry. With the SN Android app, receive the latest news in food retailing and access to breaking industry news throughout the day.
This app brings you daily news and featured content on occupational safety, risk management, employee health and wellness, and environmental management topics.
Download the app to have access to:
• Breaking news
• Exclusive award winning featured content
• OSHA & EPA regulatory updates
• NIOSH Research
• Photo Galleries
• Interviews from industry experts
With video, interactivity and features that come alive on your tablet, WardsAuto Dealer Business lets dealers and industry watchers experience interviews, profiles, dealer rankings, best practices and other insights like never before.
Our mission is to inspire today’s dealer with new ideas that can be implemented today to boost bottom lines, department by department.
Each issue is packed with features that deliver unique insights on the state of selling cars today:
- Interviews and profiles of dealers and other industry heavyweights
- Best practices – tips on motivating staff, driving leads, and closing more sales
- Special features such as WardsAuto Dealer Business dealership rankings
- New vehicle reviews
- The latest industry headlines
We deliver unbiased insights through websites, mobile devices, magazines, newsletters, email, white papers, videos, webinars, events and social media channels. And our comprehensive database allows you to target only those they want to reach—when and where you want to reach them.
The app features:
• The latest news covering the food and beverage industry
• In depth stories organized by Top Stories, Beverages, Science, Ingredients, Regulatory, and International categories
• Easily share stories with peers and social networks via email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
• Add articles to a Favorites folder for bookmarking or reading offline
Functional Ingredients. Download today.
In this app, you’ll get up-to-the-minute news on everything from military commanders who are using biometrics to monitor the condition of troops to public utilities that remotely adjust thousands of thermostats to stave off a blackout. Access information on all the vital technologies that professionals rely upon when failure isn’t an option – all in the palm of your hand.
1. Instant, real-time access to the latest Urgent Communications news, trends and technology development.
2. Ability to read and access content offline when on a plane, subway, etc. without internet access.
3. Save stories for future reading.
4. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
5. No need to manually update, your application automatically refreshes with the most up-to-date content.
Now you can access all of it on the go! In this app, users can access up-to-the-minute news on everything from streamlining government operations with the latest technology to repairing crumbling infrastructure. Topics include state and local government policy, politics, management, finance, environment, economic development and technology – all the vital information government officials need to deliver public services in the most cost-efficient and effective manner.
1. Instant, real-time access to the latest American City & County news and information including government trends, policy alternatives, best practices and case studies
2. No need to manually update, your application automatically refreshes with the most up to date content
3. Ability to read and access content offline when on a plane, subway, etc. without network connection and/or save stories for later reading.
4. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook