This app requires the IFS for the Oil & Gas Industry mouse pad tracker image to function (as seen in the screenshots)
Experience Aviation Week & Space Technology’s award-winning content focused on the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries. Powered by the best-connected and most experienced team of journalists, Aviation Week & Space Techonology delivers critical intelligence into emerging trends, operational best practices and continuous updates to policy, requirements and budgets. Aviation Week & Space Technology is the information and analytics leader for professionals worldwide who build, buy, operate, maintain and set strategy.
Delivered in an elegant format specifically designed for iPad and iPhone customers, this app features:
• At-a-glance view of news and analysis across all sectors of aviation, aerospace & defense, updated dynamically
• Topic-focused analysis compiled and delivered daily: Technology (Monday), Commercial Aviation (Tuesday), Space (Wednesday) and Defense (Thursday)
• The week’s news and analysis in our “This Week” section, plus access to archived compilations
• Connection to award-winning editorial team via commentary and editor-specific sections within the app
• Additional articles and sections focused on business aviation, maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) and the broader defense industry, including ground, sea and air.
• Convenient bookmark feature allowing you to select content for to read later on- or off-line
• Optional in-app alerts to keep you abreast of breaking news and updated content
You can compare images right next to your weed – in the field when timing is critical – or use the app’s camera integration feature to take and upload photos of your weeds to identify at a more convenient time. You can also bookmark weeds to reference later, or share them with your weed scientist to acquire more information.
Ag Weed ID solves an existing business problem in an attractive, streamlined fashion. It is the easiest, most user-friendly way for agriculture producers to identify and address the weeds that threaten their business, with the tools and information they need in the palm of their hand.
Note that this tool is for 6 row crops only at this time (corn, cotton, rice, sorghum, soybeans, and wheat). Additional crop/weed combinations are in the pipeline!
Each edition provides members with tips and trends, designer profiles, reports from the field, and industry viewpoint and commentary. From concerts to theatre, houses of worship to clubs, theme parks to corporate events, Studio Live Design is your one stop resource for live event production technology.
· Direct story feed from NRN.com
· User-friendly navigation and easy-to-read format
· Image galleries and videos
· Share via e-mail or social media
· Optional push notifications for breaking news alerts
ABOUT NATION’S RESTAURANT NEWS:
For more than 45 years, Nation's Restaurant News has served the information needs of foodservice professionals. NRN produces up-to-the-minute breaking news, proprietary special reports and practical business intelligence through multiple channels, including its award-winning magazine and NRN.com, the most trafficked foodservice website in the world, as well as eNewsletters, mobile apps and live events. NRN is the media brand nearly 500,000 professionals turn to each month to help them tackle the challenges facing the $600+ billion foodservice industry.
Introducing the Android app from Restaurant Hospitality. With the new app, restaurateurs can make better decisions and improve their businesses by receiving the latest news, trend coverage, big ideas, innovative solutions and more on their Android smartphone or tablet.
Blueprint features solid research, innovative production methods and the timely news you need to stay competitive in the global marketplace. Receive all the latest news from leading swine veterinarians, animal scientists and in-field journalists dedicated to helping pork producers, managers and the industry's workforce reach their personal and production goals.
• Detailed, in-depth production information on key topics
• Breaking industry news
• Opinions and advice from industry experts
• Share content via email and social media
• Save your favorite articles for easy reference
Introducing the Supermarket News (SN) Android application for Android smartphones and tablets. Supermarket News is the leading magazine and website edited for executive decision-makers in the food industry. With the SN Android app, receive the latest news in food retailing and access to breaking industry news throughout the day.
This app brings you daily news and featured content on occupational safety, risk management, employee health and wellness, and environmental management topics.
Download the app to have access to:
• Breaking news
• Exclusive award winning featured content
• OSHA & EPA regulatory updates
• NIOSH Research
• Photo Galleries
• Interviews from industry experts
• Tools, templates, tips, and ideas to help you on the job every day
• "Ultimate guides" in areas such as event wi-fi, food & beverage, and strategic meetings management
• Case studies in every meeting niche: corporate, incentive, medical/pharma, association, SMERF, and government so you can learn from your peers
• Expert columns and blogs that cover everything from the latest trends to legalese
• Coverage of the newest meeting hotels, convention centers, and venues
• Reports and photos from the field: See who's attending the latest industry conferences and what they're learning and sharing
• And so much more
The ATW Mobile app will bring you commercial aviation’s favorite magazine, the undisputed leading monthly for the global airline industry more quickly than ever. You will find balanced international coverage, in-depth analysis and informative features with information needed to compete in an ever-changing commercial airline market.
Stay informed! The ATW Daily News feed offers breaking news and brief articles, updated daily, in which the editors write about topics affecting the industry and offer brief summaries of events including traffic and aircraft transaction data, commentary and insight, and articles excerpted from Air Transport World.
Daily Airline Industry News Feed
Featured newsletter content covering Airports, the Environment, Route Developments and more
Content feed from SpeedNews
Current issues of Air Transport World in easy readable format covering topics such as:
Airlines around the World
Aircraft and Engine Programs
Fleet Planning and Asset Management
Download your issue then return at any time for offline reading.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications. Check the App Store for more apps from your favorite magazines!
We deliver unbiased insights through websites, mobile devices, magazines, newsletters, email, white papers, videos, webinars, events and social media channels. And our comprehensive database allows you to target only those they want to reach—when and where you want to reach them.
With video, interactivity and features that come alive on your tablet, WardsAuto Dealer Business lets dealers and industry watchers experience interviews, profiles, dealer rankings, best practices and other insights like never before.
Our mission is to inspire today’s dealer with new ideas that can be implemented today to boost bottom lines, department by department.
Each issue is packed with features that deliver unique insights on the state of selling cars today:
- Interviews and profiles of dealers and other industry heavyweights
- Best practices – tips on motivating staff, driving leads, and closing more sales
- Special features such as WardsAuto Dealer Business dealership rankings
- New vehicle reviews
- The latest industry headlines
Introducing the mobile app from Nutrition Business Journal. With this app, business executives in the nutrition industry will find the information they need to make better decisions. This app combines expert analysis from the editors of Nutrition Business Journal with carefully curated content from a broad spectrum of industry experts. Together, the app blends up-to-the-minute news and essential information with valuable archived content, all in a rich mobile environment.
Works on Android smartphones and tablets.
You must be a Nutrition Business Journal subscriber to use this app.