Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
ANDROID'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
• The most downloaded office app on Google Play
• Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 50 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Acer, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, YotaPhone, Archos, Kyocera and Kobo
GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
PCMAG EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
INFOWORLD'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8.2 IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED AROUND THE LATEST ANDROID 5 LOLLIPOP:
• Advanced networking support for the integrated file manager (access FTP servers, Samba networks, etc.)
• Custom header, footer, and page number options for Word documents
• Protect individual sheets and cells in Excel for extra security
• Cast presentations across multiple devices on the same network with Share Cast
• Interactive form support for PDFs (checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, and more)
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Track changes with multiple author support
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Oxford Dictionary of English word lookup.
HOW IS OFFICESUITE PRO BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
• Format Painter in Word documents.
• Security features - work with password protected files.
• Insert pictures using your camera or from an external file.
• Additional options in Excel including Insert Filter, Conditional Formatting, Define Name, Import Image, Edit Chart, and Save as CSV.
• Interactive form support for PDFs: checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, etc.
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for Sony SmartBand, SmartWatch 2, SmartWatch 3.
SONY SMARTWATCH 2/3: You can control a presentation in OfficeSuite directly from your Sony SmartWatch 2/3 by sliding left and right to move between the different slides.
SONY SMARTBAND: Manage OfficeSuite presentations with Sony SmartBand - single tap to move forward and double tap to move back.
SMARTBAND TALK: Use volume up/down to change slides.
Chromecast /dual screen support
Lync 2010 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
- Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2010 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
Company apps – browse, search and install apps made available to you by your company
Computer/device enrollment – manage enrollment with Microsoft Intune for your devices, as well as the ability to remote wipe certain device types
Contact IT – easily locate contact information
Microsoft Application License Terms
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, voice or video call.
- Connect to Lync / Skype for Business Meetings with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Join (and enjoy) a Lync / Skype for Business Meeting even if you don’t have an account
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Enhanced Security with Lync certificate and passive authentication
Anyone can use the Lync Mobile app when invited to a Lync 2013 / Skype for Business meeting. However, you must have a Lync / Skype for Business account in order to enjoy the full capabilities of the app. Some functionality might require an update to your server or might not be available to all users. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER, SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER, OR OFFICE 365 / SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
- Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
- Rich multi-touch experience with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
- Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Level Authentication (NLA) technology
- Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
- Seamless audio and video streaming
View your office documents as they are meant to be seen with the Microsoft Windows Font Compatibility pack. The pack includes the most commonly used fonts in Microsoft Office documents.
• Arial (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Arial Narrow WGL (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Calibri (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Comic Sans (Regular, Bold)
• Cambria (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Cambria Math (special character set)
• Courier New (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Georgia (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Palace Script MT
• Sorts (symbol character set)
• Symbol (symbol character set)
• Tahoma (Regular, Bold)
• Times New Roman (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Verdana (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Webdings (symbol character set)
• Wingdings 1 (symbol character set)
• Wingdings 2 (symbol character set)
• Wingdings 3 (symbol character set)
You'll also find a selection of specially curated open source fonts:
A Bebedera, Ackermann, Acroscript, AlexBrush, Alfphabet, Ambrosia, Amburegul, Anke, Archicoco, Artaxerxes, Banana Brick, Beon, Bilbo, Binz, Brivido, Brush Lettering One, Certege, Climent Five, Comic Relief, Crimson, Cut-cut, Dancing Script, Didact Gothic, Dotrice, Douar Outline, Dynalight, Effects Eighty, Gabriola, Gamaliel, Garamond, Googily, Hobby-of-night, Impact, Interval, Kiri Font, Klaudia, Knots, Lato Regular, Lavoir, Libertinage, Logisoso, Lucon, Micross, Modern Antiqua, Old Standart, Open Sans, Orbitracer, Pacaya, Ponyo, Potion, Qwars Sans, Railway, Santa Barbara Streets, Strato, Sylfaen, Times Gothic, Titr, Toscuchet, Unique, Wachinanga
The font package is an optional add-on product compatible with OfficeSuite, OfficeSuite Pro, and is part of OfficeSuite Premium.
- The AnyConnect icon in the notification tray is unusually large. This is a limitation with the VPN Framework.
- Some freezes are known to occur on the Diagnostics screen.
The following features are not supported using this package:
- Filter Support
- Trusted Network Detection
- Split Exclude
- Local LAN Exception
- Secure Gateway Web Portal (inaccessible when tunneled)
AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity.
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
Trial AnyConnect Apex (ASA) licenses are available for administrators at www.cisco.com/go/license
AnyConnect for Android requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later. For licensing questions and evaluation licenses, please contact ac-temp-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of "show version" from your Cisco ASA.
As of November 2014, new license options (Plus/Apex) are available for purchase. These licenses include Mobile support. http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/security/anyconnect-og.pdf
- Automatically adapts its VPN tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS
- DTLS provides an optimized network connection
- IPsec/IKEv2 also available
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide range of authentication options
- Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
- Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
- Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
- Administratively controlled tunnel policy
- Localizes according to the device's language and region settings
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
You can provide us with feedback by sending us a log bundle by navigating to "Menu > Diagnostics > Send Logs" and choose "Feedback to Cisco" with a description of the issue. Please read the Known Issues section prior to sending feedback.
You can reach us on Twitter by directing a tweet to @AnyConnect, or by visiting our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/anyconnect.
Release Notes: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect40/release/notes/b_Release_Notes_Android_AnyConnect_4-0-x.html
Join Google+ Community
Opt-In (or Out):
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.cisco.anyconnect.vpn.android.avf - AnyConnect ICS+
Report issues to email@example.com. No TAC support.
• Search the directory to learn and connect with startups building the solutions of tomorrow.
• Learn about and contact the startups Microsoft is working with across the globe.
More info: CRM for phones: Set up and use - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=321832
More info for admins: Set up CRM for phones - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=327922
This essential event app allows you to manage your personal agenda, view session details, submit session feedback, access interactive venue and show floor maps, and much more.
Log in with the Microsoft account e-mail address and the password associated with your conference registration.
My Schedule: Access and modify the list of sessions, speakers, and exhibitors that you have added as favorites in the app or on the conference website Schedule Builder
Schedule Builder: View and search the full conference session list. Select a session to favorite it, view details, submit session evaluations, and take notes.
Exhibitors: Find sponsors & exhibitors you want to meet.
On-site Guide: Find important event information and read about key event highlights to enhance your on-site experience.
Maps: Find your way around the venue.
Social & News: Read current news and follow and join the conversation through our social channels.
For more information about Microsoft Convergence, visit the Convergence website.
This application also allows you to create and submit timesheets. The information captured with this application will be available when you enter or update an expense report and/or timesheets in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2.
If your organization uses Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 and has enabled these features, you will be notified by your system administrator.
- Bugs fixes
To use this app within your organization, contact your system administrator.
By clicking INSTALL, you accept the License Terms: http://aka.ms/myappseula
Dynamics NAV is a business solution from Microsoft that is quick to implement and easy to use, with the power to support your growth ambitions. Dynamics NAV helps businesses manage their financials, supply chain, and people and to create experiences that delight their customers.
Make smart decisions based on the latest business data and get real work done after hours, at home or on the go with Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Android. This is the perfect companion for service engineers, sales field organizations, executives and decision-makers, or anyone in your organization who wants access to Dynamics NAV from a touch enabled mobile device. Get visibility into every angle of your business using the Role Center. Tap to drill into details about your customers, vendors, inventory, or any other data from Dynamics NAV. Quickly create invoices and quotes, and email them with just a few taps.
Requires access to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015.
Requires Android 4.4.3 or later.
Your experience will vary depending on the Dynamics NAV server that you are connected to.
• Get an overview of your business in the Role Center.
• Tap and swipe to get to your data and drill down into details.
• Search across all columns in a list.
• Send lists to Microsoft Excel or Office 365.
• Rotate your device to get an overview of your data or focus on content.
Get help from our Customer Support site at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=402662
© 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- Microsoft Office 2013. This app does not work with Office 2013 RT or earlier versions of Office.
- Bluetooth on your PC
- The desktop add-in for Office Remote must be installed on your PC http://aka.ms/officeremotepc
Office Remote has the following features:
- View current slide and laser point using touch on your phone
- Next slide preview
- Play and pause embedded audio and video files
- View slide thumbnails and jump to a slide
- View speaker notes on your phone
- View presentation timer and slide numbers
- Change worksheets by swiping
- Use Slicers, PivotTable, and Filters
- Jump to any named object in your workbook
- Move up or down the worksheet
- Change the zoom level
- Jump to headings
- Jump to comments
- Screen up/down
- Line up/down
- Change the zoom level
• Access your activities, accounts, contacts, and leads from an easy-to-use dashboard
• Quickly enter customer data with only a few taps
• Track progress for key performance indicators visually with charts
• Access your personalized views of lists and grids so that you see the data most important to you
• Pin tiles to the app dashboard to get to the info you need quickly
You can compare images right next to your weed – in the field when timing is critical – or use the app’s camera integration feature to take and upload photos of your weeds to identify at a more convenient time. You can also bookmark weeds to reference later, or share them with your weed scientist to acquire more information.
Ag Weed ID solves an existing business problem in an attractive, streamlined fashion. It is the easiest, most user-friendly way for agriculture producers to identify and address the weeds that threaten their business, with the tools and information they need in the palm of their hand.
Note that this tool is for 6 row crops only at this time (corn, cotton, rice, sorghum, soybeans, and wheat). Additional crop/weed combinations are in the pipeline!
Experience Aviation Week & Space Technology’s award-winning content focused on the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries. Powered by the best-connected and most experienced team of journalists, Aviation Week & Space Techonology delivers critical intelligence into emerging trends, operational best practices and continuous updates to policy, requirements and budgets. Aviation Week & Space Technology is the information and analytics leader for professionals worldwide who build, buy, operate, maintain and set strategy.
Delivered in an elegant format specifically designed for iPad and iPhone customers, this app features:
• At-a-glance view of news and analysis across all sectors of aviation, aerospace & defense, updated dynamically
• Topic-focused analysis compiled and delivered daily: Technology (Monday), Commercial Aviation (Tuesday), Space (Wednesday) and Defense (Thursday)
• The week’s news and analysis in our “This Week” section, plus access to archived compilations
• Connection to award-winning editorial team via commentary and editor-specific sections within the app
• Additional articles and sections focused on business aviation, maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) and the broader defense industry, including ground, sea and air.
• Convenient bookmark feature allowing you to select content for to read later on- or off-line
• Optional in-app alerts to keep you abreast of breaking news and updated content
· Direct story feed from NRN.com
· User-friendly navigation and easy-to-read format
· Image galleries and videos
· Share via e-mail or social media
· Optional push notifications for breaking news alerts
ABOUT NATION’S RESTAURANT NEWS:
For more than 45 years, Nation's Restaurant News has served the information needs of foodservice professionals. NRN produces up-to-the-minute breaking news, proprietary special reports and practical business intelligence through multiple channels, including its award-winning magazine and NRN.com, the most trafficked foodservice website in the world, as well as eNewsletters, mobile apps and live events. NRN is the media brand nearly 500,000 professionals turn to each month to help them tackle the challenges facing the $600+ billion foodservice industry.
Each edition provides members with tips and trends, designer profiles, reports from the field, and industry viewpoint and commentary. From concerts to theatre, houses of worship to clubs, theme parks to corporate events, Studio Live Design is your one stop resource for live event production technology.
1. Instant, real-time access to the latest Waste Age news.
2. Ability to read and access content offline when on a plane, train, subway, etc. without internet access.
3. Save stories for future reading.
4. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
5. No need to manually update, your application automatically refreshes with the most up-to-date content.
This app brings you daily news and featured content on occupational safety, risk management, employee health and wellness, and environmental management topics.
Download the app to have access to:
• Breaking news
• Exclusive award winning featured content
• OSHA & EPA regulatory updates
• NIOSH Research
• Photo Galleries
• Interviews from industry experts
Blueprint features solid research, innovative production methods and the timely news you need to stay competitive in the global marketplace. Receive all the latest news from leading swine veterinarians, animal scientists and in-field journalists dedicated to helping pork producers, managers and the industry's workforce reach their personal and production goals.
• Detailed, in-depth production information on key topics
• Breaking industry news
• Opinions and advice from industry experts
• Share content via email and social media
• Save your favorite articles for easy reference
• Tools, templates, tips, and ideas to help you on the job every day
• "Ultimate guides" in areas such as event wi-fi, food & beverage, and strategic meetings management
• Case studies in every meeting niche: corporate, incentive, medical/pharma, association, SMERF, and government so you can learn from your peers
• Expert columns and blogs that cover everything from the latest trends to legalese
• Coverage of the newest meeting hotels, convention centers, and venues
• Reports and photos from the field: See who's attending the latest industry conferences and what they're learning and sharing
• And so much more
The Club Industry app brings you breaking news on club operators, manufacturers and vendors, as well as features, in-depth articles and columns from the digital edition of Club Industry Magazine. View photo galleries and videos and get advice from industry experts on how to improve your business, all from your Android device.
• Breaking news from the industry
• Advice from industry experts
• Ability to share content via email and social media
• Ability to save your favorite articles for easy reference
Introducing the mobile app from Nutrition Business Journal. With this app, business executives in the nutrition industry will find the information they need to make better decisions. This app combines expert analysis from the editors of Nutrition Business Journal with carefully curated content from a broad spectrum of industry experts. Together, the app blends up-to-the-minute news and essential information with valuable archived content, all in a rich mobile environment.
Works on Android smartphones and tablets.
You must be a Nutrition Business Journal subscriber to use this app.
Introducing the Android app from Restaurant Hospitality. With the new app, restaurateurs can make better decisions and improve their businesses by receiving the latest news, trend coverage, big ideas, innovative solutions and more on their Android smartphone or tablet.
The app features:
• The latest news covering the food and beverage industry
• In depth stories organized by Top Stories, Beverages, Science, Ingredients, Regulatory, and International categories
• Easily share stories with peers and social networks via email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
• Add articles to a Favorites folder for bookmarking or reading offline
Functional Ingredients. Download today.
Introducing the Supermarket News (SN) Android application for Android smartphones and tablets. Supermarket News is the leading magazine and website edited for executive decision-makers in the food industry. With the SN Android app, receive the latest news in food retailing and access to breaking industry news throughout the day.
We deliver unbiased insights through websites, mobile devices, magazines, newsletters, email, white papers, videos, webinars, events and social media channels. And our comprehensive database allows you to target only those they want to reach—when and where you want to reach them.