✔ HR Management & Strategy
✔ Technology & Software
✔ Staffing & Recruitment
✔ Leadership Development
✔ Training, Learning & Development
✔ HR Outsourcing
✔ Performance Management
✔ Pay & Benefits
✔ Organisational Change
✔ Employment Law
✔ Occupational Health
✔ ...and so much more
Inside you'll also have access to:
✔ Up to the minute HR news headlines, blogs and white papers
✔ The latest HR Management videos (and Podcasts, coming soon!)
✔ Real time HR Management Job postings for all of the USA, UK, Australia and Canada
✔ Plus a whole lot more, including several exciting NEW developments coming very soon.
Packed with a ton of information for busy HR professionals on the go.
Don't miss the opportunity to grab this essential Human Resources app. It's free and easy to start using immediately.
Install this FREE HR Management App today!
Call, text or email colleagues within your organization instantly from anywhere with the easy-to-use People-Locator tool!
March towards better productivity with the Time Tracker that lets you log working hours. You now have an automatic timer option too!
Keep an eye on your work-life balance too! Our Leave Planner lets you mark Time-offs and view your company's upcoming holidays!
- Are you at office or away? Use the check-in and check out option to mark your presence
- Clock your working hours using the automatic timer and measure your productivity
- Reach out to your contacts with just a swipe via email, text or phone call
- Apply time-offs, view leave balances and official holidays using our Leave Planner
The App also contains 11 Examples of ways to evaluate the Impact of employee contributions and 16 Examples of ways to reinforce positive performance. Use this information to critique, discuss, and give positive feedback.
1. The 121 Skills are grouped into the following Categories:
Cooperation, Communication, Customer/Client, Expertise/Development, Initiative, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Workload Management
2. The 11 Impact Examples provide suggestions about the types of people and things that might be impacted (positively or negatively) by employee performance.
Two examples include Team Members or Organization Goals.
3. The 16 Reinforcement Examples provide suggestions about things you can do and say to encourage positive performance. The suggestions also include ideas of “when” and “how” to use certain reinforcement techniques.
Several examples emphasize LINKING employee Skills to successful performance. For example, you might explain how communication skills allowed the employee to successfully complete a task.
OVERALL EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT FOCUS OF APP:
1. Provide Skills to help you Identify critical employee Behaviors
2. Offer suggestions on ways to evaluate employee Behaviors
3. Offer suggestions on ways to highlight the value of employee Behaviors
Now you can get the whole lot for free, and you can refer to them on your Android phone whenever you need to know anything about management.
Need a quick reminder of what to do when negotiating, how to give a presentation, how to plan a project, or how to be assertive? Just flip to the card and there are the top tips. If you need more you can click through to the website and read more in detail about each subject.
Subjects include: Assertiveness, Bosses, Change Management, Cost reduction, Creativity, Customer Care, Daily Checklist, Four types of people, Happiness, How Life Is, Influencing, Information, Management, Meetings, Motivation, Negotiating, Presentation, Skills, Problem Solving, Project Management, Quality, Recruitment, Selling, Strategy (this is almost an MBA!), Success, Teams and Time Management.
Take a look at the video just one of the subjects in this app!
Plus, you will be able to view your Policy & Payroll Deduction Information and access to YouDecide Consumer Advisors through email or by telephone.
- Voluntary Benefits: Auto & Home Insurance, Legal Services, Vision Services, Pet Care Plans
- Finance: Loans for Auto, Home, Boats, RV, Students, Tax Preparation, Financial Advice
- Deals & Discounts: Computers & Electronics, Flowers & Gifts, Events & Theme Parks, Food & Restaurants, and hundreds more!
- Receive notifications on things you need, want and love!
- myBenefits/myPerks: Access all of your voluntary benefits, financial services and employee discounts
* Search: Search for specific offers or browse all available voluntary benefits offered by your company
* Shop: Limited time offers and featured vendors
* Save: On hundreds of offers/programs provided to you by your company
- Profile: Access to mobile app settings and personal information
- Settings: Securely update your email and password information
- myDeductions: 24/7 Access to your voluntary benefits policy & payroll deduction statement
- Contact Us: Access to YouDecide Consumer Advisors through email or by telephone.
If your company is not offering the YouDecide Advantages program to your employees, visit www.youdecide.com and click the “Request a Demo” button. We will collaborate with you to tailor a voluntary benefits and discounts program to meet the needs of your employees.
Compatible with Android 2.3 to 4.4
The app was created by John, Keiran and Ryan, students at Wick High School in Caithness, Scotland. John, comes from a long line of farmers and helps with his family’s herd. The team know that the last thing farmers want is to be wasting time and energy on paperwork so they have come up with an idea for an app that solves this problem.
- Add and view information about each cow in your herd when you’re on the move
- Get alerts ahead of important dates e.g. when injections are due
- Upload the tag numbers for your herd
- Everything stored on your mobile phone - no expensive equipment needed
Cattle Manager was developed as part of the Apps for Good programme and won the “Power to do More - getting the most from your time ” category sponsored by Dell at the Apps for Good Awards 2013, the national app competition for young people across the UK. As an Apps for Good Award winner, the team worked with development agency Novoda to have their app prototype built professionally and publicly launched, with the support of Apps for Good and Dell.
Apps for Good is an education movement where young people learn to create apps that change the world. Apps for Good partners with educators across the UK to deliver its course to young people 10-18 years of age.
Please write a review and let us know how the app works on your farm!
GET IN TOUCH
Apps for Good is an open-source education movement that aims to build the next generation of problem solvers and makers. Find out more at www.appsforgood.org
ZoomInfo is the most powerful mobile prospecting tool on the market.
Pinpoint decision makers and target prospects from your mobile phone!
ZoomInfo, your secret weapon for sales!
ZoomInfo is the key to your close rate. You'll find buyers fast, from mid-managers to executives, at companies of all sizes, including hard-to-reach SMBs. With instant access to detailed profiles on 95 million people at seven million businesses, you'll quickly build a massive pipeline that’ll drive your success. Talk about ramping up your productivity!
Access all of these profiles from the comfort of your mobile phone and have them injected directly to your CRM!
* Find full profiles of decision makers easily
* Inject prospects directly to your Mobile CRM
* Track deal status & deal flow straight from your mobile device
* Warm up cold-calls with extensive contact data
* Write a "must remember" note after each interaction and see it in real time
* Never forget an important detail by looking back at your Contact Card
* Use color as a great way to quickly catch your eye as you scroll through your call log
* Set tasks, schedule meetings, and attach documents to each contact
* Have a CRM automatically built for you, just by using your phone as you normally do
We’re open to suggestions! Is there a feature you'd like us to add?
We love feedback! Let us know! We’d be happy to hear from you!
Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our Terms and Conditions, check out the following link:http://bit.ly/1jnIoY5
Barkane combines classic storytelling, amazing artwork, and cutting-edge technology to bring you an unparalleled experience.
- 100 panels of high quality illustration in each episode.
- Intuitive swipe-to-read interface.
- Episode One is completely free.
- Subsequent episodes just $0.99
Discover more at Facebook.com/BarkaneApp