Following Details are provided for each employee.
• Basic Details
• Personal Details
• Educational/Qualification/Skill Details
• Contact Details
• Past Projects/Works/Assignments
• Current Projects/Works/Assignments
• Net Pay
• Any number of Employee details can be added with user's choice.
• Employee details can be categorized with Departments.
• Simple way to Edit and Delete the Employee details.
• Employee details are displayed in a sorted format.
• All the essential details are covered for an employee.
• Every employee detail can be viewed in a single view page.
• Employee details can be tracked with respect to Departments and Employee names.
Past & Current - Projects/Works/Assignments:
This option helps to enter the Past and Current Projects/Works/Assignments of an Employee.
Following Details can be saved.
• Project/Assignment/Work Name
• Role of the Employee
• Team Size
• Detailed Description of the Project.
Pleasant display of Past/Current Projects in a Report Format, with which Edition and Deletion can be done.
• Search option can be performed simply by entering the Word/Name/Starting Letter of the project.
• Project details can also be searched with respect to the status, i.e., Past and Current Projects
• Every option that can be performed normally can be done after the Search Operation.
Both Income and Deductions along with Net Pay of an Employee can be stored.
Following Details can be saved.
• Basic Pay
• Dearness Allowance
• House Rent Allowance
• City Compensatory Allowance
• Special Allowances
• Other Income
• Income Tax
• Provident Fund
• Other Deductions
• Net Pay
Automatic Calculation of Net Pay using Income & Deductions.
• Employees can be categorized with respect to Departments.
• Any number of departments can be added, deleted and modified.
• 32 Departments are provided as default.
• Employees can be tracked with respect to departments.
• All the employee details can be exported to CSV file format.
• Files can be stored under any name of user's choice.
• Employee details can also be exported with respect to Departments.
Options & Utilities:
User can make calls to employee phone, send sms/mms and send mails to employees directly from this application using the employee information.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry and Easy Viewing.
• Extremely Flexible Search which enables to browse the employees easily.
• Projects can be tracked both by name/letter and status of the project.
• Employee details can be exported to CSV file format.
• Extensive tools for adding Departments.
• Options and Additional utilities for calling, sending sms/mms mails.
• Novel way of browsing options through pop-up menu.
A Complete Business & Management Utility
✔ HR Management & Strategy
✔ Technology & Software
✔ Staffing & Recruitment
✔ Leadership Development
✔ Training, Learning & Development
✔ HR Outsourcing
✔ Performance Management
✔ Pay & Benefits
✔ Organisational Change
✔ Employment Law
✔ Occupational Health
✔ ...and so much more
Inside you'll also have access to:
✔ Up to the minute HR news headlines, blogs and white papers
✔ The latest HR Management videos (and Podcasts, coming soon!)
✔ Real time HR Management Job postings for all of the USA, UK, Australia and Canada
✔ Plus a whole lot more, including several exciting NEW developments coming very soon.
Packed with a ton of information for busy HR professionals on the go.
Don't miss the opportunity to grab this essential Human Resources app. It's free and easy to start using immediately.
Install this FREE HR Management App today!
By the end of the e-learning you will have a greater understanding of:-
Process surrounding People Management
How these processes fit together
Your role in supporting People Management
Test of learning
The e-learning is 100% free but there are 3 optional charged for services:
The course prefers primarily to UK and EU legislation but the content can be customised to your organisation's requirements.
The course can be purchased for any platform. Data recorded will synch across multiple devices.
Learning Management System:
If you want to find out who has carried out the training or email those that haven't, then you can use the compatible Learning Management System: Open ELms Pro to record data on your own branded e-Learning portal.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org any time for a quote, search for e-Learning WMB on the App Store to see some of our other courses or visit www.e-learningwmb.com.
This APP contains techniques you can use to:
1. Manage Your Interactions With Difficult People
2. Encourage Greater Cooperation From Others
3. Manage Conflicts More Effectively
4. Work More Effectively With Difficult Employees
5. Improve Communication Skills To Resolve Conflicts
The APP Contents Include:
A. Profiles for 5 Five Types of Difficult People:
1. Negative People
2. Hostile People
3. Know-It-All People
4. Nonproductive People
5. Unsupportive People
B. 25 Specific Behaviors that describe what these difficult people do and how they act:
1. Complain About Everything
2. Concentrate On What Cannot Be Done
3. Focus On Current Problems
4. Highlight Future Problems
5. Refuse To Consider Solutions
6. Attack People Personally
7. Use Fear And Intimidation
8. Erupt Over The Least Thing
9. React Without Thinking
10.Highlight Others Mistakes
11.Stall And Delay
12.Take On Too Much Work
13.Act Indecisive And Inconclusive
14.Act Inattentive And Unfocused
15.Critique And Analyze
16.Pile And Collect
17.Dictate To Others
19.Bend/Break The Rules
20.Establish Personal Guidelines
21.Seek To Be Different
22.Do Only THEIR Job
23.Make Minimum Contributions
24.Do Not Share Information Or Items
25.Do Not Share Knowledge Or Expertise
C. Different Ways to use the following 11 Solutions when communicating with Each Type of difficult person.
1. Focus On Behaviors
2. Start Small
3. Highlight The Personal Benefits
4. Highlight The Broad Impact
5. Model And Teach
6. Consider The Work Environment
7. Be Consistent
8. Reinforce Appropriate Behaviors
9. Think Fit And Options
11.Take Action When You Need To
D. Specific Goals to help you focus on what you want from difficult direct reports/subordinates, peers/colleagues, and bosses/superiors.
E. General Conversation Starters to begin and manage your discussions with difficult people.
1. Non work calls to your cell phone.
Unless you use your cell phone in your work, keep it turned off so that personal calls go to voicemail. Return urgent calls during a break in your work. Everything else can be returned in your free time.
It's important to let your friends and family know that you don't want to be bothered with calls at work unless it's an emergency. Once you stop answering calls at all times of the day, they’ll get the hint.
2. Co-workers stopping to “chat.”
If a co-worker stops to chat and you're busy doing something, kindly tell them that you're in the middle of a project and that you will stop by to see them when you get a minute. If you're not busy, it's ok to chat a bit if your company allows it. This can build camaraderie and good working relationships. You can always cut idle conversation short with the simple phrase, “I need to get back to work!”
3. People coming into your office or to your desk asking questions while you're working or maybe even while you are eating lunch.
Example - "This will just take five minutes."
Consider saying this, "I want to give you my undivided attention, so let me finish this work item, or Big Mac, and then I'll stop by to see you."
As with the "chat" interruption above, this allows you to control the time you invest when you actually do connect because you'll be at their workspace. You can walk away when you're done and not get trapped in your own office or cubicle.
4. Handling e-mails or instant messaging.
Unless you need to regularly check e-mail in order to manage the tasks you're working on, I suggest checking it no more than 3 times a day. Once when you get to work to see if there is anything urgent for the start of that day, once before going to lunch and again at about 3:30 PM to process replies before the end of your workday. Also, consider disabling the alarm that announces arriving e-mail.
5. Working on multiple projects.
Studies have shown that multi-tasking is actually counterproductive. Key in on one project at a time. You'll be more effective at getting it done in less time, and you'll do a better job on it. Your mental and creative energy will be focused and not distracted by what the other tasks may be demanding. Also, the sense of accomplishment from completing one task will energize you for the next project.
We all deal with interruptions in our workday, so it’s up to us to manage them. Hopefully, these management tips will help you remain more focused and productive.
Here is some of what you will find inside the management tips app:
6 Steps To Effective Communication...
10 Ways To Stimulate Employee Motivation...
6 Ways To Help Your Employees Beat Stress And Work More...
10 Characteristics of Effective Meetings...
Managing Change And Negative Repercussions...
Managing Time in a Fast Paced World...
Managing Your Time - How To Prioritize Your Tasks...
Also, here is what you will learn about inside the "Management" e-book:
Introduction To Management...
How To Build Trust And Confidence...
A Manager's Pitfalls...
How To Build Team Spirit...
Dealing With Problem Employees...
Using Your Emotional Intelligence...
So, go ahead and grab your free app on management tips now.
Nuestro objetivo: cumplir tu sueño
Instructors of Danz People range from street dancers to those trained in classical ballet and jazz, offering a wide variety of genres across different disciplines.
To start monitoring your employees with this app you should first Sign Up to Yaware on www.yaware.com and install Yaware-client on each computer you want to monitor.
Then you can use this App to check statistics from anywhere in the wold.
Yaware is a corporate time tracker widely used by business owners and managers/ Great for managing remote teams.
Get all the necessary info to analyze work time usage in your company:
- Track employee presence at work (start/end of the day, the breaks)
- Track employee working hours - total time worked, overtime hours
- Analyze productivity: what programs, applications employees use at work, review users web activity
- Use screenshots an webcam snapshots if necessary
- Track non-computer work (meetings, calls, breaks etc)
- Export data from you account to PDF or csv file for further analysis
Yaware SAVES from 10-20% of work time!
Try it now at www.yaware.com!
OS: Android v2.2 or above
Provided by MagneticOne @http://yaware.com.
Feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com. We’ll be glad to help you quickly with any aspect of monitoring your team work with Yaware tool.
This is "iCloud-Push Manager". To use the iCloud-Push system, you must install "iCloud-Push Client". Pls search "iCloud Client" in the Play Store and install it.
***Important***: After you install "iCloud-Push Client" and "iCloud-Push Manager", pls send an email to iCloudPush01@gmail.com for the testing account name, password, and the Auth Code.
***How to use the iCloud-Push system***
1)iCloud-Push Manager, is designed for the Administrator, to login his own account, and push the message to all the Android system device. Currently, "iCloud-Push Manager" supports Apple's iOS system (iPhone & iPad) and Google's Android system (Mobile, Tablet). Besides, you can also login your account and push messages by the website http://www.iCloudPush.com;
2)iCoud-Push Client, is designed to receive the message, photo and video pushed from iCloud-Push servers groups. Currently, iCloud-Push Client only supports Android system, such as Android tablet pc, mobile, TV, TV box, TV dongle and HDMI dongle.
***Why you need "iCloud-Push system"?***
The core function of iCloud-Push system includes 2 main parts:
1) Push and spread the message (message, photo, video, website and etc.) to the Android system device;
2) To know how many end-users online, ie, to know how many consumers are using your products. Accordingly, it is very easy for you to know if the consumer likes your products or not.
1) For the Advertising companies, he can set up his own advertising networks quickly;
2) For the companies selling Mobile and tablet pc, without extra cost, they can set up his own advertising networks while they gain the profit by selling mobile or tablet pc. The more quantity they sell, the faster the advertising networks forms, and the bigger the advertising networks is;
3) For the Brand customers, ex. PEPSI or Coca Cola, they can distributes Android mobile or Android tablet to all his agents as gift or premium, and push the messages to them afterwards;
4) For the training company and educational school, they can assign works to their students, and train them online;
5) For the factories, trading company, shipping company and small size companies, they can push the instruction to their employees anytime and anywhere.
***Notices: In order to guarantee steady pushing service, we have setup 3 groups of servers in USA, HK, China Mainland, to guarantee 7*24hours hi-speed service.
http://www.iCloudPush.com , email: iCloudPush01@gmail.com
Get started with 30-day free trial (no credit card needed), no-limit on number of users. After trial choose a paid plan (starts from $ 5 per user/month).
THIS WEB and MOBILE GPS TRACKING SYSTEM HELPS YOU TO
• See where employees are in real-time, where they've been, how fast they’re travelling
• Help employees to generate professional mileage log book reports for reimbursement or tax reasons
• Powerful trip records searching, filtering & management
• Extract business intelligence from real-time and historical employee data
• Keep others updated via location sharing (SMS, email, social media)
• Generate professional vehicle mileage & user trip reports (PDF, Word, Excel)
• Centrally manage all user accounts & billing
• Define company vehicles & tags that are synced across all employee accounts
• Set frequently visited places for automatic check in at the location
• Define & implement user compliance policies
Employee use Android, iOS or WP8 smartphones to record work hours, locations, speed & mileage log for control, payroll, reporting or tax deduction purpose. All data are synced to the secure cloud via data plan or WiFi. An employee has access to his data via browser based console for records management & professional report generation.
Keywords: GPS tracker, vehicle fleet, mobile workforce, GPS fleet tracking, real-time location tracking
It is the first all mobile solution. This solution is available only on Android simply because Android tablets are cheap and total cost for a solution will be less than $150 for a business location. Most other APPs are free but requires monthly subscription to their web application.
Try our FREE version on any android device, which allows 2 business location and maximum 5 employees. PRO version of APP allows 5 business locations and max. 25 employees per location as well as automatic synchronization across all devices linked to same account using ZeegSync.
Once you try our FREE version, we recommend to download PRO version on your personal Android device and setup all business locations including all departments, shifts, employees, and first weekly schedule. Make sure to remember Account ID and PIN and never share this PIN to your employees. Once all locations are configured then download on Android tablet for each location and use same account ID and PIN on registration screen so that all data from your personal device will be synchronized automatically. Make sure that your personal Android device is connected to Network while you are setting up tablet for your business location. Initial synchronization may take few minutes or more depending on your network connection speed and number of records to transfer. Network connection is required for transferring data from one device to another device.
ZeegSchedule APP can be used by almost all retail or service locations such as Restaurants, Hotels, Convenience Stores, Warehouses, multiple locations within company.
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (2), Limited employees (5 per location)
* Single Device
* Roles support (Account, General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, Employee)
** First day of week (default SUNDAY)
** Clock In grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Clock Out grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Regular hours per week (default 40 hours per week)
** Regular hours per day (default 8 hours per week)
** Payroll frequency (default Bi-Weekly)
** Permission (Assign employee as General Manager, Manager, and Assistant Manager for each location)
** Change Account PIN
* Manage Business Locations
* Manage Departments
* Manage Employees
* Manage Shifts
* Manage Schedules (New and Change)
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled hours for employees for a week
** Show total scheduled pay for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled pay for employees for a week
* View Past and Future Schedules
* Employee Clock-In and Clock-Out
* Track employee work hours
* Track employee loan
* Prepare payroll hours and share via email
* Payroll amount calculated using exemption status, regular hours, and over time (OT) hours
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (5), Unlimited employees
* Multiple Devices, Automatic data synchronization across all devices
Please, contact us for customized solution.
NOTE: Data synchronization is between devices. If you uninstall APP from all your devices then you will loose all your data. Initial synchronization after registration will bring schedules for last 6 months only.
More from developer
Barkane combines classic storytelling, amazing artwork, and cutting-edge technology to bring you an unparalleled experience.
- 100 panels of high quality illustration in each episode.
- Intuitive swipe-to-read interface.
- Episode One is completely free.
- Subsequent episodes just $0.99
Discover more at Facebook.com/BarkaneApp