The App also contains 11 Examples of ways to evaluate the Impact of employee contributions and 16 Examples of ways to reinforce positive performance. Use this information to critique, discuss, and give positive feedback.
1. The 121 Skills are grouped into the following Categories:
Cooperation, Communication, Customer/Client, Expertise/Development, Initiative, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Workload Management
2. The 11 Impact Examples provide suggestions about the types of people and things that might be impacted (positively or negatively) by employee performance.
Two examples include Team Members or Organization Goals.
3. The 16 Reinforcement Examples provide suggestions about things you can do and say to encourage positive performance. The suggestions also include ideas of “when” and “how” to use certain reinforcement techniques.
Several examples emphasize LINKING employee Skills to successful performance. For example, you might explain how communication skills allowed the employee to successfully complete a task.
OVERALL EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT FOCUS OF APP:
1. Provide Skills to help you Identify critical employee Behaviors
2. Offer suggestions on ways to evaluate employee Behaviors
3. Offer suggestions on ways to highlight the value of employee Behaviors
When you assign your sales-team with the field-work, you don’t exactly know about the whereabouts of the staff. Or are they really working? You don’t have any option apart from going by what they tell you. Do you have any Solution to this?
After a deep-drilling of the problem and understanding the recurrent inconsistencies found in daily-reporting by various outdoor-employees, Secureye, a global giant in security & surveillance has come up with the solution. A mobile application, ON-time Employee Manager, coupled with the Time & Attendance Biometric Machine, is an ideal mechanism for all the companies having field staff.
With ON-time Employee Manager for the field-staff, let’s see what all it does for you:
1.) This is a web-managed service and you can check the reports by logging into the website. A user-name and password will be allocated to each user as per his designation and he can see his as well as reports of his juniors in real-time by logging into the website.
2.) When your employees are in the office, they can register their attendance through the Biometric Machine, but when they are in the field, they can simply record their attendance through ON-time Employee Manager accessible on their 2G/3G-enabled Smart-phones, right from the location of their first assignment of the day.
3.) As soon as the attendance is registered through ON-time Employee Manager, it gets reflected in reports at the Head Office with the image of the employee, his exact location and the specific Date & Time.
4.) Employees can schedule their daily plans easily with ON-time Employee Manager assisting them to navigate through the routes of daily engagements.
5.) With ON-time Employee Manager in place, you can keep a tab on your employee’s whole-day activities like how much time exactly he spends on each assignment and how many meetings he manages to pull off in a day. This enables you to assess his daily productivity.
6.) Capturing notes right after a meeting is critical. ON-time Employee Manager makes it quick and easy for the employee to put his meeting-remarks right after the meeting and that automatically get updated in his reports.
7.) Amazingly if an employee is on the visit to a new client, he can easily add on a new entry to his data-base by just clicking a picture of the client’s visiting card on his phone. After the back-end people thoroughly scrutinize and validate the card-details, they are uploaded systematically in the employee’s partner-database. Now this is what a facility is in an application. An employee doesn’t have to carry visiting cards and sundry details related to clients every time he visits them, he can extract the specific details from his partner-database.
8.) This Smart-phone-based application also keeps track of your employee’s daily cumulative travel as it automatically calculates the kilometers and shows them in the reports.
9.) Through this application, an employee can enter the daily expenses, if any, along with the picture of the receipts which become accessible for the signing authorities.
10.) The employee can upload orders, if any, in his reports.
11.) Moreover, the employee can also access his partner’s database, contacts & leads while being on the move. Contact details can be updated on the move which simultaneously get transferred to the Central Location.
12.) Additionally, employees at higher rung can track their juniors working in any location in real-time.
13.) Since ON-time Employee Manager is a quintessential cloud-based application, employees can also view and review their work and progress on a regular basis by logging into www.ontimeemployeemanager.com.
With an intelligent design and intuitive features to help make your jobs easier, Job Manager combines the best features off all other project management apps into one convenient and simple to use mobile application. There’s no need to download multiple apps to run your business because Job Manager does it all. But Job Manager is not just for contractors - it's an indispensable tool for any trade or business with employees on job sites, working remote events, or in the field.
Job Manager will keep you organized, make you look professional, help you win more jobs and keep your clients happy. It's like having a project manager, a bookkeeper, and an assistant right at the tip of your fingers.
• Manager and Client facing report modes
• Track work details, employees, expenses and incomes by day, week, month and year as well as by categories
• Schedule employees clock-in/clock-out times and days off
• Create Change Orders - Add material, workers and subs to a job
• Job Costing - Know exactly how much money you're making on each job
• Automatic markup calculation
• One project, multiple reports
• Email and Text team members and clients directly from the app without opening another program
• Take onsite photos and attach them to a job
• Photo capture job receipts
• Customizable adding weather and site conditions
• Backup and Restore functionality
• Archive Function allows you to view all of your previous projects any time with just a tap
• Developer Support
• Free version is fully functional
• If you own multiple businesses, you only need to download the application once to register up to 10 business names one one account
Download and install this App and create a free 45 day trial account. During the trial period the application is fully functional with no limits on features. After 45 days there is no risk or obligation to purchase a subscription.
See http://www.job-manager.biz/pricing for more details and pricing.
• WIN more jobs
• IMPROVE data accuracy
• INCREASE efficiency
• OPTIMIZE workflows
• SAVE time and reduce costs
• LOOK professional
• EASY to use
• ELIMINATE paperwork and go green
• 100% customizable and secure
If you like this app, we can customize a version exclusively for your business. Simply contact us at email@example.com
Job Manager is recommended as the best contractor app available. It is an essential tool for the management of big projects, small jobs and home use.
EXAMPLES OF TRADES THAT CAN USE THIS APP:
Any general and specialty trade contractors can use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, fencing, iron work and more!
WHO ALSO CAN USE JOB MANAGER
Farmers, caseworkers sales reps, pool services, security services, lawn services, technicians, IT, information technology, mold remediation, pest control, locksmiths, movers, caterers, valet, estimators and adjusters, etc.
No problem! The TimeForge Employee app is here to help you know when to work and when to play. As an employee using this app, you can:
- View your Daily Schedule
- View your Attendance and earnings.
- View your TimeForge Messages.
- View other shifts employees wish to swap.
- View Schedule requests that have been approved or denied.\
- Clock in and out for your shift right from your mobile device, if that’s allowed by management.
Simply log in to the app using your existing TimeForge credentials and view your schedule from the palm of your hand. Never be late again!
This app is great for businesses, too. Here’s why:
- Employees are always aware of their Schedules from day-to-day.
- The employee app works in conjunction with the TimeForge Website.
- Employees have free access to their messages and schedule requests.
- Optionally, employees can clock in anywhere directly from their phones! (If allowed by management)
Need help? Call us! 866-684-7191
Real-time notifications inform you of critical absences and other key attendance issues, and it’s easy to respond to these notifications through the app. You can handle employee attendance issues as they occur, even when you’re not at your desk.
With Manager Mobile, you can receive and respond to real-time notifications about employee call-ins and no-shows. You can also review, adjust, and approve employee time cards; manage leave requests and schedules; and contact employees directly via mobile, voice, or text options.
Contact your Attendance on Demand provider or payroll administrator for additional details.
EZShift is a rules based system that manages your schedule. The system includes every aspect of dynamic shift scheduling, from communicating with your employees and colleagues and sending employees requests, through automatic employee assignment to their shifts and even managing time and attendance in real time.
This app provides both managers and employees an easy way to access their schedules view and edit requests, messages, attendance info, swaps and more…
EZShift is the ONLY system that can really understand your schedule!
Here are some examples of schedule rules that can be applied:
- No more than 3 "Bad shifts" a week for "Good" employees
- No more than 2 consecutive nights
- At least 24 hours rest after specific shifts
- A day rest after maximum 6 working days
- At least one Spanish speaker every Sunday morning
- Maximum 3 consecutive Sundays
And much more!
This app is free for employees and managers that works for a business that uses EZShift!
Fill free to visit our website at: http://www.ezshift.com
TimeDock enables your managers to scan employee ID badges to start/stop on the job. Using either bar-codes or the latest NFC technology, you can scan in dozens to hundreds of staff for each device connected to your TimeDock account.
Managers install our time tracking app on their device and employees present their bar-coded ID or NFC badge to quickly swipe into the job site, to start tracking their time.
View timesheets instantly online, then download to your payroll system.
The easiest, fastest, most scalable and robust clock in and out tracker available! Completely replaces the old clock in sheet.
Visit http://timedock.com for a free trial.
Get your free trial at www.7shifts.com and you’ll be scheduling your employees with ease in minutes.
How it works for managers:
- Create the schedule in minutes, not hours
- Shifts are automatically emailed and text messaged to staff
- Approve or decline shift trades
- Approve or decline time off requests
- Track staff availability
- Time off and availability are plotted directly onto the schedule for you
- Communicate with employees
- Reduce labor costs and overtime
How it works for employees:
- Access your schedule
- See who you are working with for upcoming shifts
- Request shift trades
- Request time off
- Submit your availability
- Communicate with your co-workers
The 7 shifts team's focus is to make employee scheduling easier for managers in the restaurant industry. You will quickly see how scheduling your staff is simpler when everything is managed in one spot.
Now you can get the whole lot for free, and you can refer to them on your Android phone whenever you need to know anything about management.
Need a quick reminder of what to do when negotiating, how to give a presentation, how to plan a project, or how to be assertive? Just flip to the card and there are the top tips. If you need more you can click through to the website and read more in detail about each subject.
Subjects include: Assertiveness, Bosses, Change Management, Cost reduction, Creativity, Customer Care, Daily Checklist, Four types of people, Happiness, How Life Is, Influencing, Information, Management, Meetings, Motivation, Negotiating, Presentation, Skills, Problem Solving, Project Management, Quality, Recruitment, Selling, Strategy (this is almost an MBA!), Success, Teams and Time Management.
Take a look at the video just one of the subjects in this app!
Keywords: PHF, UIGTC,PHFS,Patient Helping Fund Society, P.H.F, phf, جميعة صندوق إعانة المرضي.
Barkane combines classic storytelling, amazing artwork, and cutting-edge technology to bring you an unparalleled experience.
- 100 panels of high quality illustration in each episode.
- Intuitive swipe-to-read interface.
- Episode One is completely free.
- Subsequent episodes just $0.99
Discover more at Facebook.com/BarkaneApp